Chapter I

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
This Story starts with a far view of a distant and technological city...

With the people moving to their jobs or working in the transports, also there are Sex Dolls moving in the streets in some differents directions to give pleasure to their clients... while the city advance itself through all these movements...

Reese O´Callaghan, you arrive to the city that you suspect that are hidden the robbers that destroyed your home and also your family... . You only have vagues clues or a vague description of one of the robbers (a teched woman) with a robotic arm, drawed in purple color and a snake tattoo in the arm... . You need a cheap hotel to stay there while your search of the robbers start... (the female robber IS NOT Keelat´s character)

Tracy Rocco, after your last job you got some credits from the client, arriving to your small room or flat rented in the city, you don´t have any job in the next days, and you see that your condoms supplies are almost finishing and your money is going down slowly, because some days ago you have the feeling that unknowns persons follows you, you think in your father and...

Thrym Aimer, your arrive to the city of the money didn´t pass to the rats that want to suck of your fama, they smell perfectly the smell of the money that you have, after some weeks you rented a high technological flat or Attic in the most famous building, in this moment you are waiting the arrive of a Pleasure Sex Doll...

(Of moment, the rest of the players don´t have their intros, when i will have theirs, i will write it here... . Enjoy of the Chapter I)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
A Single Pleasure Doll is awaken in an abandoned underground lab, she is awakening in an opened frozen chamber alone and in all dark around her...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Reese walks quickly down the sidewalk, hands in her pockets as she searches for a hotel to spend the night in. She kicks a can on the side of the road, fidgeting nervously with the straps of her backpack as she tries to navigate the big city.

Last edited:

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Tracy sits in her chair in the pad that she had bought with a bit of cash left over after her incident with her father, she counts the cash she had just earned after a job well done from a client in need. She never figured a life as a...well janitor would pay so well and things were magnificently simple and discreet, you get your target clean him up and get paid. She sighed to herself as she finished counting up the money an electronic cigarette rested on her lips as it glowed an neon green when she inhaled and green smoke bellowed outta her maw "That should get me by for a bit.." She says aloud as she goes to stand making her way to the kitchen undoing her tight suit letting her bare chest breath some as she rummaged through her fridge for something to eat.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
(i will be playing Dolly by Dl request)
The doll awakens and stands up from the cold floor ,she looks around but sees no one ... no master ... she walk around the chamber "hello ? masters ?" she calls

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Reese O´Callaghan, you walk alone in the streets while the people walk around you quickly because the night is falling, also there are Pleasures Sex Dolls that goes to their clients, while the neon lights starts to turn on, you see an advertisement showing that there is a cheap hotel near your position...

Tracy Rocco, you take some foods of the fridge followed by a beer to drink and eat all in front of the tv...

Thrym Aimer, after some minutes alone sounds in the door of your attic the noise of a calling to you...

Unknown Pleasure Sex Doll, you call and recall your Master but there is silence around you while your optical visors adjusts to the dark of the room or the lab, because you recognize some machines of a lab but with a big dust´s layer..., you try to remember and a name appears in your mind while you discover that you are completely naked...

((Note: Please put or write your character´s name in the first line to see it and clarify your futures actions. Dracomic you can invent the name of your Pleasure Sex Doll with also your image chosen, please send me your Bio through the PM))

Last edited:

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Tracy Rocco,

Tracys flips the television on as she pops the cap of her beer off, she grabs her remote and turns it to the news channel. She made it a habit to have a good idea on what's going on within the world, for sometime they mentioned her as a missing person but since then they haven't talked about her anymore...hopfully losing interest. She kept her eyes glued to the tv regardless taking a sup from her beer as she relaxed in her couch.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Reese quickens her steps, hoping to reach the hotel by nighttime as she follows the directions of the advertisement. Keeping an eye out for any suspicious characters, she shifts the weight of her backpack onto her other shoulder.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Thrym Aimer

He looks up and frowns before going to see what is making the noise

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dolly continue walking this time to get out of the lab perhaps her masters were outside , she also try remembering the strange name but pay no mind to be nude as her programming dictates.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Reese O´Callaghan, no-one stops you until you arrive to the cheap hotel seeing that the receptionist is a latex maid nurse (a new pleasure Unit)

a89446c1134fca51a02e2c3c4616386f.jpg

"How may i help you, Master?"

Tracy Rocco, while you relax in the sofa with your beer and the tv turned on seeing how the actual president 8273 of the CSA (Canadian´s States of America) swearing in as your new president, you decide to change of channel and see another programs, the iPhone sounds, it´s your friend "Shawna", that friends of yours that changed and bought a completed latex catsuit fused to her skin..., you lose her clue after some years ago

can-stock-photo_csp2659343.jpg

Thrym Aimer, You open a find your pleasure Sex Doll looking his Master and she says

rubear-latex-living-doll-suit-33.jpg

Master, did you require of the services of a Pleasure Sex Doll for this night?

"Dolly", A name appears in your brain while your programming Core dictates "no attention" to your naked or nude body...

Carla

Suddenly when the name "Carla" appears in your brain, some figures (two childs, Thyx and Sary) appears too in your brain, you relationed immediately that these childs are your daughters and you have to take care of them, but now you are lost and you don´t know why are you changed (no clothes, and five new holes) in all your body...

After some minutes, you find a door opened and no body (no Master or Mistress) is in the room waiting you... . You need to escape of this nightmare for your childs...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Hi ma'am. How much is it to stay a night in the hotel?" Reese asks, dreading the thought of sleeping outside.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Thrym Aimer

"Aww no not really, but if ya could I do need my bathroom clean?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Reese O´Callaghan,

The room will cost for Master 15 credits by night, Sir. Could you register and sleep in the room tonight?

---------------------

Thrym Aimer, the pleasure Sex Doll looks Thrym saying

No, sorry, but we, the Pleasure Sex Doll only give pleasure, not clean... . Bye

And the Pleasure Sex Doll goes off your view letting you alone in the corridor

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Carla/Dolly
this name ,these figures they were familiar to her, it was her name ... her children ... she needed to save them no matter where they were
her mind have some trouble trying to understand how a sex doll like her could have children but that would not stop her from trying to save them
she try to find a way out of the lab while shouting her children's name .

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Okay, thank you ma'am. I'll stay one night." Reese says, with only enough money for one night anyways. She registers herself by the pleasure unit's request, paying the 15 credits.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
He laughs and waves. "Fine don't get paid" He goes back into his home and flops onto the bed.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Tracy Rocco,

She stares at the screen for a moment pausing it on her old friend when there's a good shot of her before rubbing her chin "Well would you look at that.." She mumbles to herself, her cock getting slightly stiffer. She hits play on her television as she gets up to look out her window, she was feeling a bit restless today and didn't want to remain cooped up in her apartment all day long with a sigh she waltz over to her bathroom to have herself a refreshing shower before moving heading out in the streets.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Reese O´Callaghan, you receive the key´s room #105, and you go to your new room by this night...

Tracy Rocco, the shower feels great to your body and your hard rock cock keeping more stiffer. After some minutes you go out of your flat coming inside of the secrets of the night... . "Shawna" gave you a direction in the city, deciding you to approach there...

Thrym Aimer, you pass alone drinking more alcohol in your attic..., all the night

Carla/Dolly, you continue your advances while you still think in Sary and Thyx, but your Sex Doll body starts to secrete a sweet parfum that gets aroused all your naked body, your Dolly mind needs urgently a Master or a Mistress, without noticing you go out of the underground lab, seeing that outside the night had just arrived...

Last edited:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Carla/Dolly, but before of your going out of the base, you find a tv and a dvd with the note "play me"

Suddenly the Execute program "Play me" activates in your memory cord, doing that the DOLLY personality goes out, getting inside the dvd and you are only a passenger...

A man appeared in the tv and you or better Dolly recognized her MASTER in the tv, while the man says to the camera

Is this camera recording...?

Please listen me DOLLY, i felt in love with you before they ordered me to remove all Carla´s personality, i did this action before you could be dead, or removed, i created a hidden program called DOLLY in your memory to help Carla to find out a Master to enjoy with him and love living with him without problems... .

Please Carla forgive me. I have to do this... for Dolly´s happiness...

"Execute program Dolly Vers 2.5"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Dolly is alone, and Carla needs to disappears now...

The Memory Cord repeats this phrase, trying to remove all your memories of Dolly´s Body

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Reese enters her hotel room, immediately throwing down her backpack, and stepping right back into the hallway. Now only holding her survival knife and room key, she sheathes the weapon in her belt and heads back to the lobby and outside. The image of Tess, her older sister, as well as Rory and Elsie, her two younger siblings, won't leave her mind. She wants answers, and she's walking down the sidewalk, taking a quick lap around the block in search of anything interesting, all against her better judgement to be walking around the city at night.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
While all these events or incidents happens, in another different part of the city a Sex Doll falls to the ground and after some minutes, the Sex Doll is reactivated but her new functions are quite differents of her original functions that were to give pleasure to her Mistress and Masters,

8_3209379.jpg

she looks around her and she finds her first victim, an innocent woman and her husband...

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Tracy Rocco,

She decides to take the more scenic route her training and paranoia getting the best of her, usually the directions Shawn gave her would take about 30 mins or less to get there but she would take at the maximum 45 mins. She takes her nifty portable hover bike as she begins to cruise the streets of the city, yet another thing she figured her father's funds wouldn't be wasted on.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dolly/Carla
Her need of master grow stronger by the minute but still she needed to find her children
and then as she saw the tv ,curious she see if there were any answers for who she was in it
... she saw her master and listen carefully to what he say only getting more confused as he end
and then the program start trying to erase what was left of Carla ,she shouts "NOOOOO!" begging her head on the wall she try to get it to stop she can't forget herself ... she can't forget her children ,she needed to get this to stop somehow ,not knowing all she just continue banging her head .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Reese O´Callaghan, you go out of the hotel, not finding to the receptionist doll in the reception, only a sign saying

"Gone"

Going out to the night of the city, you walk some time alone around the blocks, until you see that there is "fight" between three persons (a couple and another unknown person)

Tracy Rocco, the bike tour that you use (45 mins) shows you the enjoys and pleasures of the night, before you arrive to the local or pub that Shawna gave you, there is a secured man in the door with a list talking to the clients that go inside of the pub, while you receive a message from Shawna saying

"I am waiting you inside, give your name to the secured man and you will get inside"

Carla/Dolly, after some minutes of banging your head to the walls, you don´t feel any pain after those banging and your memory cord changes or adapts to the images of your childs (Sary and Thyx), changing them into your pleasures slaves, very similar to your naked and nude Dolly´s body, stopping your banging movements...

A voice appears in your mind

So Dolly is unhappy with Carla, but Dolly can be patience, Dolly and Carla are joined together in Dolly's body and memory Cord. If Dolly is unhappy, Carla is unhappy too. Dolly can convince Carla to join Dolly´s side...

Last edited:

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Tracy Rocco,

She glances at the message and then back at the man at the door, she exhales before parking her bike and moving to approach the man. "Tracy Rocco...I'm expecting someone in there..." She finishes looking past the male.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dolly/Carla
confused by the changed image of her children she stops before hearing the voice in her head
"but Dolly is Carla ... Carla is Dolly ... a pleasure doll with children ? ErRoR ,eRrOr ,Dolly does not process ... Dolly is comfused "