Chapter I

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
(Shit dude. I didn't get notifications. So sorry for the wait!)

Reese keeps her knife hidden, rushing in to get a better few of the fight, and eventually grabbing the nearest person by the shirt and tugging them out of it and towards her. "What is going on here?" She growls.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Reese O´Callaghan, when you go to a person that is involved in the fight, you see that the person is a man, but he is saying incoherent words

No, you can´t do it. Go away from me ¡¡Go away!! i am also infected by... ... ... . I can´t remember it. I... don´t know who i am, or Dolly is...

And the man runs far away from you also with the others two similars figures?

((you can´t see or discover anything special of these two figures that were a little far from you fighting))

Tracy Rocco, the secured guard looks the list and he ticks some thing in his papers, giving you a sign and he opens the chain while the people argue a little angry with your entrance in the local...

Carla/Dolly, It´s normal the Carla is confused now, Dolly can keep or take care of Carla, if Carla accepts Dolly´s help. Also Carla can helps Dolly to find and approach a New Mistress and enjoy of her cares and more things that Dolly knows now...

You (Carla) go out more in the night of the underground lab, but in a moment Dolly (in your mind) puts aroused, very aroused your own naked body ordering it (your body) that you need to find something that only Dolly knows in the underground lab again...

((@Malice, Still the night is active, if you want to change your action, go ahead))

Last edited:

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Reese is unnerved, but after a moment to gather her senses, she breaks out into a sprint, trying to chase the man down. It's a big city, and she doubts that he knows anything about her siblings, but she's interested anyways.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Carla/Dolly
"Dolly understand she must search for a master or mistress " she would accept the program and search for a new mistress following Dolly's directions.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Before a man walks alone in the street and some strange latex figure attacks the man, and after some minutes that the strange latex figure disappears letting alone to the man in the ground. The man starts to change very quickly and...

6436f5a70528040e896e232c4c1b14dd.jpg

A new victim of the strange Latex Sex Doll awakes from the ground, she doesn´t know who is she and why is she all naked but her new programming connects with it and forget that problem to her "human" mind, she looks around her a little confused, and starts to walk into an unknown direction controlled by her new Sex Doll programming

Her new name is "Advespa"

------------------------

She continues walking to the underground lab that Dolly/Carla is now, while her programmings tells her that her new Sex Doll Queen is there inside of the underground lab and needs helps to adapt to her new latex body...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Suddenly Dolly stops you (Carla) saying

We need to start the process of the NEW SEX DOLL QUEEN..., she is coming to us to help us...

Dolly opens a wardrobe that have a big dildo latex

Women's-Latex-Dildo-Brief.jpg

And Dolly says you

Insert this in your cunt, Carla...

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Tracy Rocco,

She ignored the pestering on the folks outside before she adjusted herself to the loudness that was the club she had just entered, Tracy was impressed to say the least not only had her friend manage to get ahold of her she even got her some notable access in a pretty jammin' club. If it wasn't for her being so on edge she would join the crowd and dance a bit herself, Tracy looked around the building and mingled a bit to figure out where she had to go next.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Carla/Dolly
"Searching archives for Sex doll Queen ... entry not found ... Error ... command still underway" she takes the dildo and inserts on her pussy like her program dictates.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
While in the human part brain, Carla is screaming of terror while all these things happens around her...

Suddenly a figure appears in the door of the room that Carla/Dolly is, saying to Dolly

Mistress Dolly, at last you have returned, the march is beginning, we need that our SEX DOLL Queen must return to us...

Advespa is at your Services, Mistress Carla/Dolly

6436f5a70528040e896e232c4c1b14dd.jpg

And in the moment that your "human" part insert the dildo latex in your cunt, a massive lighting cross all your latex body..., doing that you fall to the ground unconscious...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Reese O´Callaghan, your pursuit of the man and the figures take some minutes following them in the distance that bring you to a dark and empty passage, you saw that the two figures and the man went into this dark passage...

Tracy Rocco, after your dancing in the dance part and asking a strong drink in the bar of the local, you see that "Shawna" goes out of a Private room, and starts to looking around her until she finds you, she comes to you with her latex uniform or clothes saying to the barwoman

That drink goes by my part, she is an old friend of mine, Jenn... . Come with me, Tracy...

Carlly/Dolly, after all your changes in the ground between a state of sleep and other awaken, you feel a lot of pleasure in your latex body that extends more and more while the dildo of your cunt shots more cum inside it, while you listening vaguely the chat between Dolly/Carlly (you) and the slave called Advespa that is taking care of your body

Shhhhhhhh..., ...our Queen, she is awaking..., and now ... ...ew personalit... fused with... "CARLLY", she will reborn in all her glory... taking us to the ... ...quest of this planet...

And you fall again unconscious with more pleasants and enjoyable dreams...

...After a time passed, the new female latex Sex Doll awakes again, alone with Advespa at her side waiting to her questions...

((@Malice, Still the night is active, your action is still intact, you can continue from there. I will write your new turn this evening if you decide to continue with us))

Last edited:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Then i understand that your character will wait to the next morning, correct?. If the answer is correct, then you have to wait until the next post that i will put something for you)

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"This is a bad idea... this is a bad idea." Reese mutters to herself, but she goes through with it anyways. Drawing her knife in a defensive position, she dashed into the passageway, hoping for answers of any kind.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Tracy Rocco,

She looks at her old friend and gIves a friendly smile before taking another swig from her drink "It's been some time my friend.." She says simply before rising from her chair and following her towards the private room the noise of the club getting quieter as she steppee inside.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Carlly
When she wake up,she look around seeing the strange figure that is Avespa sensing no danger from her Carlly stand up and finally notice the changes on her body yes she don't find then weird and she kinda of like them in fact ,she turns to Advespa " please identify yourself, your purpose for being here and if you are responsible for the changes of Dolly"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Reese O´Callaghan, your advance in the dark passage creates echoes that cause that you nervous state grow more and more, seeing even where aren´t anything, traitors shadows and your advance stops until you hear some noises in a couple of dustbins...

Tracy Rocco, You go inside of the Private zone seeing that there are more persons around "Shawna", seeing that she sits down while some women all naked go to her and start to touch her body while "Shawna" looks you saying

Enjoy of the spectacle, Tracy. I know you and your behaviors and tastes... . Join us and you won´t regret it

She shows from her hips a loooooong hard rock cock like yours, and the women costumed in latex like her self starts to touch it. She knows that your body and mind needed and need this...

Carlly/Dolly
, Advespa goes immediately to her knees and without looking you, she says adoring you

My name is Advespa. I am your most devoted slave, Mistress/Goddess Carlly. I am here to help with your adaptation to your position of OUR QUEEN or LATEX HIGHNESS and to help you with the CONQUEST of this ridicule planet with our LATEX RACE. I am not responsible of the disappear of Dolly, she is your guide now and she is fused with your new latex body. Does your LATEX HIGHNESS have more questions that this humble slave of yours can answer?

Hello, Carlly. Or i could say OUR NEW LATEX HIGHNESS QUEEN?

Dolly says to your brain, appearing herself (you are the unique person that can see her) behind Advespa

((@Malice, Still the night is active, your action is still intact, you can continue from there. I will write your new turn this evening if you decide to continue with us))

Last edited:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Then the new day will arrive to you only)

Thrym Aimer, you continue sleeping while the city continues its nights events... . Until the next morning arrives... .

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Carlly
She find strange what the person called Advespa says to her "Carlly have no memory of being 'Advespa's mistress ,nor is Carlly a queen with any desire for conquest"
she then sees .. dolly ? herself ?
"confused ... "she turns to Advespa "Advespa ... do you know the location of Carlly's new mistress? Carlly apparently needs fixing urgently"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Reese O'Callaghan

Reese maintains her defensive stance, creeping closer to the dustpins. Her heart is beating out of her chest in fear, but she's determined, swallowing the knot in her throat as she peeks at the bin's contents.

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Thyrm Aimer

He wakes up and yawns before holding his head in pain. "Ugh too much wine" He slowly goes about making tea.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Reese O´Callaghan, your advance to the dustbins stops when a miserable cat appears in front of you from the dustbins, looking you and she says

Mrrroooowww...? ¡¡Meeeoowww!!

And she (the cat) crosses the dark passage and disappears through an opened door that you didn´t see it before

Carlly/Dolly
, Advespa says you

Mistress Carlly is very confused now, Mistress is adapting to Mistress´s new life and Advespa with Dolly can clarify all those questions that Mistress have. But firstly Mistress have to recover her strength drinking of Advespa´s pussy...

Thrym Aimer, while you are preparing a tea, you hear a noise in the living room of something breaking...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Reese O'Callaghan

Reese loves cats, and is almost delighted with the find until the feline runs off. The secret passage is nice compensation, and as the seriousness of her situation dawns on her again, she swallows hard and tries to navigate the passage to follow the cat.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Carlly
Her previous program as a sex doll easy her on such lustful acts and so she accepts ,Carlly approach Avespa and spread her servent's legs open ,she croutch down in front of Advespa and lick her pussy with all the experience of a sex doll