Chapter I

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The slug slowly come out of the Queen's cock and stops once the upper half of her body is outside like her Queen and now new mother instructed, her current form is nothing like the plain slug she was before
https://static1.e621.net/data/db/eb/dbebdfbfe834b9414f343be06aa527de.jpg
the Queen smiles quite pleased with how she turned out "aren't you just beautiful my daughter you need a name fitting of you ... i know, Spermatozoon " her hands gently run over the body of her daughter messaging her " how was your stay inside of me?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

You feel how Spermatozoon (your daughter) goes out more of your cock, and she stops half between your sacs and the exterior, while a lot of mixed black, pink, red and white cum finished of go out of your cock and it goes inside of Dra. Imago´s inflated belly after two exhausted days.

Spermatozoon looks you with her antennas-eyes

Aweeeeeesssoooooome, mother and Queen... . Ssspermatozoon sssensssed all that cum that Ssspermatozoon ssshould have ate, and all thossse wordsss of Dra. Imago and Queen Razorlly and Mother´sss wordsss. What are now Queen Razorlly and Mother´sss ordersss?

Thrym Aimer

Slave Monique looks you shortly and she gets up from the floor, closing the door of your Attic, saying

Will my King want to remember all?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
She giggles "i'm glad you enjoyed yourself, i hope you cummed just as much as i did " she lean forward and kiss Spermatozoon's lips "and please call me just mother as for your orders just tell me how you feel in this new body of yours and if you have any new powers, give to me even the smallest of details ,you can 'play' with yourself a bit while you tell me " she lick her lips and lay her back while she listen to her daughter.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

"Spermatozoon" explains you that shi can get insivible of the human eyes, spit corrupted mucus that could change the victim, shi can excrete corrupted slugs that have to go inside of the host to change them, with hir antennas eyes shi can locate hir victims without any thing in the view (3 kms), including detect their heat corporal. And also shi can feed the hosts infected with hir milk-cum-mucus addicted changing into slug hybrids and insects hybrids devoted to your cause, producing an alien cocoon that the change periods can change from hours to 1-2 days

com___insect_tf_by_whiteguardian-d4u8ube.jpg
insect_woman_by_uruno_morlith-d9a8w1l.png

Also hir breasts can feed hir daughters, and of course, yours...

While shi explains you all this, shi is still playing with her self, doing that more corrupted mucus goes of hir own body, changing all the living room of the house to another environmental more properly to your purposes...

Thrym Aimer

Are My King sure of all this?

Slave Monique asks you

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
She smiles "i'm proud of you Spermatozoon , my daughter" she hugs her "but now i want to ask you a very serious question ..." she looks serious at her for a moment before chuckling and dropping it "what would my sexy daughter would like to do today?" she pat Spermatozoon's head.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

While the time passes, all the house changes into this

-font-b-Art-b-font-Poster-Hr-font-b-Giger-b-font-Li-II-Poster.jpg

With some Sex Dolls forming permanently of the walls and furnitures of your hidden hive, YOUR NEW HOME...

"Spermatozoon" looks you and shi says

Spermatozoon needs to excrete some infected slugs in an empty room, doing that the room changes into Spermatozoon´s new room and after Spermatozoon needs to release and infect some foolishs humans to changes into our daughters...

Thrym Aimer

My King need to pass a process of five steps, My King had given his first step in this process, Slave Monique only can show the next step to My King...

((Note: The cocoons of Spermatozoon are very similar to Alien´s egg and inside of it, there could be an unique host changing into ¿?, the process is random, meaning, in the changes it exists the possibilities of giving birth to 6 aliens hybrids, 2 insects hybrids or 3 slugs hybrids))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
She smiles "sure sweety as the Queen's daughter you can have anything you want" she call one of the dolls and tell her "find a nice big and comfy room for Spermatozoon and bring to her many humans keep then unchanged, my daughter will be the one playing with them" finishing giving her orders she dismiss the doll and turn back to Spermatozoon " anything else you want sweeety?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

Spermatozoon needs to "clam and calm" the hosts, mother... . Also Spermatozoon needs the help of the Sex Doll that Mother gave Spermatozoon to infect them...

And shi (Spermatozoon) goes with a red-black-green Sex Doll to choose and change the room into hir own private small hive, after that they two could go out to find Spermatozoon´s hosts...

Thrym Aimer

We need to find an infected and Special Sex Doll with the essential of Our Queen... . Slave Monique can detect this Special Sex Doll

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
She nods and let Spermatozoon do her own things "have fun sweety ,if you need more help just ask for more dolls ,mommy will be back at the other house taking care of things " she stand up, her sac still as big as before but it felt so empty now that Spermatozoon wasn't with her ... perhaps they could have some family bonding time later, she tell Imago to take care of their daughter and continue with the research .
Razorlly then went back to the other house to check on Liona and see if Advespa is back by now.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(The game will be stopped from tomorrow 25th to the tuesday 28th, because i am out of the city. Meaning, all the actions or posts are freezed from now to the tuesday 28th.

And i don´t know if this stop will be longer in march)

Last edited:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

(The image of H.R. Giger corresponds to the house, not the hidden underground lab, sorry, my mistaken.)

You arrive to your home and see all the changes that been produced by the cum of Liona and all the rests of the Sex Dolls that kept very busy to Liona, in the moment of your arrive, Advespa goes inside and she is following by another 15 latex Sex Dolls new changed

16865013_1650374804989589_2908529627632016560_n.jpg

Thrym Aimer

Slave Monique looks you and she says

That Special infected Sex Doll is now out in the streets walking and infecting the rest of people of this city, My King

(Another thing, the action of @jasmac is still the last action that i wrote here, but i saw that i can write him a new action now)

Reese O´Callaghan

Your whisker and all the rest of your body trembling while "Kitty" calls you more imperiously, you don´t know but your body put in the position of the cats and you go to all that milk, finally you arrived to the back of the milk shop and the views are gloriously for you two, your cat tongue licks your new cat nose and cat lips..., and you jump like a cat to hunt a mouse, but instead of mouse, it´s milk and it´s all yours...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
After entering the house Razorlly orders Liona and Advespa to stop what they are doing and come to her ,she sits on a chair and waits for them to bow before her
"now report me on the results of your missions"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
(Hi all. I'm back from the trip, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop from this rp. I'm so sorry for the complications, but I have to tone it down with all the threads.)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Then i don´t have another solution to this, and the unique solution is that the game will be closed after Jasmac´s exit, because with only two persons, it´s impossible to continue with this.

Don´t worry @jasmac, we have also problems like yours. Take your time))