Chapter I

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
"hum .. " she think for a moment "very well ,take it" she grab on to the orb and in one swift motion she shove the orb deep into Anne's pussy.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
In a moment that you insert the black latex orb into the pussy of Anne, you see that all her body changes abruptly to this

Black-Silver-Shiny-Metallic-Unisex-Zentai-Suit-3053-0.jpg

Xeno-Scientific "Imago" prepared to destroy all humans, Queen Razorlly. Where is my work place, Mistress Queen?

All these changes produces in less of a minute, also you can see that the latex skin has no mouth and only the pussy´s hole to your cock

Last edited:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
"we are to transform them not destroy them, Imago " she grunts in annoyance " we don't currently have a workplace for you ... take 5 of the sexdolls here and search for one"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Sorry Mistress for the confusion. What about the lab that Anne was found? it could be update taking some new machines of a new lab and starts working there with them and the alive experimental patients

We calculate that the lab could work in less of 4 days... . If we start to rebuild early

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
"Very well you can use that lab, go on, i will remain here, if you bring me good results perhaps i will reward you" she dismiss Imago and just enjoy herself with the sexdolls.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((If you, Keelat, are reading this, please pass here and write your post immediately, please))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

You see that Imago choose 5 of your Sex Dolls to help her with the scientific equipments and the Tests Subjects... . While the rest of the Sex Dolls stay with you giving your body a lot of pleasure... .

Sometimes later, the Boss of the Five Sinners arrives to the hidden base with images of the most dangerous animal with the black orb inserted in its body, you see that the animal is a mountain lion all black now...

MountainLion_Cover_CourtesyUSFS_688x344.jpg

----------------------------

Thrym Aimer

You buy some donuts in your favorite donuts shop with the most beautiful woman that you see, because she is in love with you but of moment she didn´t ask that...

danielle-sharp.jpg

She tries to call your attention but she doesn´t know if she got it after your bought of the donuts...

Last edited:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
(i thought she asked the leader of the Black devils)
Queen Razorlly
"good ,good" she smiles walking closer to the creature "strong and fearsome just what i asked but how sexy are you my pet ? show yourself to me "

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Sorry, my mistake)

You see in a video how the mountain lion changes into this

zoom.jpg

with the black orb inserted in her pussy, with the traits of the mountain lion (like hunting, etcetera...) and the latex mark of your own... . She keeps still her furious and she now is docile to you but not with the humans...

¡¡Roooarrrr!!

Your new Wildly Pet had arrived to your hidden base

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
"good kitty" she stroke her fur and grope her breasts "but your mistress want you to return to your previous form you look so much more exotic like that ,also were you female or male before being brought to me?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(Ok, animal. And of course, she is always under your control now)

The mountain lion latexed after heard your instructions, she comes back to her animal and wildly form, with her own fur made all of latex now and with her mountain lion sports all distributed in her animal form, saying in your alien language

Female, and now Mistress/Goddess can change it (for shemale, female, androgynous, and male)

Keeping her "humans" breasts in her animal form while you continue petting her self

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
"
Let's give you both sets " she crouch down touching the lioness nethers and a very large cock alongside two matching sized balls at the end she give them a kiss "there you go ,you should feel honored it isn't many who got to be transformed by me and even less got to serve as my personal pet" she stand up " you ready to fuck some sluts?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
This your pet is very honored to be gifted by Mistress/Goddess´s touch. What name does this new pet for Mistress/Goddess?

Yes. Of course, Mistress/Goddess/Queen Razorlly. Who sluts will this Pet fuck for Mistress/Goddess/Queen Razorlly?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
(Shi that is correct)
Queen Razorlly
"Your name shall be ... Liona , you will fuck and dominate whoever i command you to, also just call me mistress it is more than enough " she then look at the leader of the black devils who brought her new pet "as you first task Liona you are to fuck who brought you to me till she can't even walk from exhaustion ,think you can do that?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Grrrrrrrrroooooarrrrrr... "Yes, Liona can do that, Mistress"

Can Liona do in front of Mistress and all Mistress´s slaves?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(You visited her donuts shop a lot of times, and she felt in love of you while you visited her and buying her donuts. You have suspicious of that, but nothing concreted)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
she chuckles "i want you to do it in front of me, i want you to fuck her till she is begging for your cock till she learns she is bellow you where she rightfully belongs ,now go fuck her"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
In a moment, your new Sexy Pet called Liona mounted and penetrate the prostate and pussy of your Boss Guards, while shi marks her pussy latex and fucks them for almost 10 hours, but a called of Imago cuts your enjoy and pleasure while you were cumming in another guard´s pussy

¡¡Amazing!! Mistress come quickly to your new LASEXPERIMENTS LAB...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You eat your delicious donut while the shop woman looks you with hungerly eyes all your body (you saw that now)