Chapter I

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
[Sorry! Notifs are weird!]

Reese

Reese blinks, taken aback as she swears she can understand the cat. After a moment of breathing, she brushes it off, convincing herself that she just imagined it. But, that doesn't stop her from asking the cat another question. "Do you... do you have a name? Or, do you know where we should go?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
She was thoroughly enjoying the show that her pet was given her before being interrupted by Imago "it better be really amazing Imago or i will send someone to rape you" she grunts and turns to Liona "Liona my dear pet be dear and don't stop fucking her after you deal with her continue to fucking all the sexdolls in this house i want all their holes filled with your cum when i get back" with that she goes back to the lab.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

When you arrive to the underground lab, you see that all is changed and all is new, cleaned with new scientific machines, chambers of Transformations with alive humans inside in the middle of some changes to your alien latex race...

With Dra. Imago waiting yourself. She looks you and enjoy with a female human that is changing into a mindless slave, giving you the image of the process a lot of pleasure...

Enjoying?. Yes, of course, this is the quid of the question, how to accelerate the change process, you could ask me...

And the answer is this simple liquid, she shows you a little bottle with a pinkish liquid

Your saliva... Look to the alive experiment

Reese O´Callaghan

Pppprrrrr..., "Kitty". Mmrrrooowww... . "No, sorry"

She licks your mouth again, enjoying happily and in your mind it assaults a lot of sensations, pleasure, happiness, enjoy...

And you want more of that milk..., "Kitty" moves her paws in a direction and you see an opened door to the fresh air...

Thrym Aimer

The woman looks your movement, and she goes quickly to your table, staying in the ground and suddenly she offers her wetted pussy to your snakes cocks, she knows that immediately and she tries to lick and sucks your double snake cocks... in front of all her clients...

((@Keelat, where are you?))

Last edited:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
SHe looks at the woman very interested before turning back to Imago "hum ... fascinating ,what is that liquid ? and how much faster is the transformation?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Sorry, dracomic, the experiment alive is in a chamber unchanged while Dra. Imago is showing you the little bottle with your mixed saliva. The woman inside the chamber is screaming "please help me, lady" "please free me of this crazy alien..., ¡¡LIKE YOU!!" and more things of this style))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Look this thing and don´t apart your eyes from this bottle, Goddess/Mistress...

Dra. Imago puts inside the little bottle in the chamber with the screaming woman "help me to get out here, please", you see that the liquid changes into a pink smoke and suddenly the changes starts in less of 20 seconds in the trembling body of the woman

...45 seconds after, the woman is rigid, and all her body is changing, all her expression is freezed and her eyes are white rolling...

...1 minute after the change of the bottle, the change are finished and a new slave latex doll is immobile inside the chamber...

Free-shipping-New-ArrivalHallowmas-Lycra-Zentai-Metallic-font-b-Pink-b-font-And-White-Spandex-font.jpg

...2 minutes after, the latex slave changes to another color and you can't different of the inside of the chamber...

article-0-1F71BA2400000578-853_964x643.jpg

(without the shoes, of course)

Dra. Imago after all the show, waits your answer and all the rest of the latex nuns wait also

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
Thrym

"Umm what are you doing?" He uses his foot to keep her at a distance

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
She stood in silence examining the transformation as it progressed before it finally ends ,she then steps forward examining the doll closer "hum interesting but does she behave like the other dolls and work like them? and lastly this liquid how much can you produce you still haven't told me what it is"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

Yes, of course, she can cooperate with the others Sex Dolls, i can say that this Sex Doll is an evolved Doll of our Sex Dolls that we have, like a version 2.5, and now i can think that Highness Queen Razorlly had grown maturity to excrete orbs that could accelerate these changes... .

We can produce of this liquid between 2.5 gallons and 3 gallons per week, the process is now adapting and we need to recalibrate it all times, ¡¡aaahhh...!! the liquid, it is a mixed of my cum, the slime of the slug that i gave birthed in my fourth hour like your xeno-scientific and your saliva

Thrym Aimer

The woman looks sadly while your feet put her to a distance of your cocks movement, saying you

I know it, my King is not ready still, he needs time also to adapt him...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Reese

Reese stumbles nervously through the nearest passageway out, pulling gently at her whiskers, and feeling up her nose as she looks back at the cat to make sure she's following.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
"hum ... good ... good,but how exactly are they more evolved than the normal doll ? and bring me that slug you gave birth to come see her queen"

Last edited:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

Yes, of course, she is more evolved and she can camouflages from the humans, also her tongue latex can extend more than a normal Sex Doll can, also she can grow a black latex cock that can infuse the changed serum into the victims, with also aphrodisiacs venoms fangs... . Her latex skin can adapt TO ANY surface and color, but she can´t climb walls... .

Of course, Dra. imago can bring her "daughter" to your Highness Queen Razorlly...

Thrym Aimer

The woman looks confused a little and winks you her eye while she moves all naked to her clients to attend them...

Reese O´Callaghan

"Kitty" continues rubbing and hugging between your arms while your "whiskers" lets guide you to the exit of the building, seeing that there are more sex dolls than you came into the building yesterday night, the Sex Dolls look you with neutral faces and continue their ways...

Until, your whiskers guides you to an opened milk shop...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
"I see quite an interesting specimen" she take the slug in her hands looking at it "hum yes ... i just had an wonderful idea" she grins " perhaps my seed will make her grow and become even more valuable to me but she would need a lot ... quite a lot " she bring the slug to the tip of her cock "and the best way to do that is right from the source don't you think?" she invite the slug to go down the queens glorious cock.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Reese

As part of her new feline features, Reese goes wide eyed at the sight of the milk shop, scurrying along to get a better look and while waiting to let Kitty catch up. She can't stop herself, and her hands quake in anticipation as she throws open the door and steps inside.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

You take care of the black latex slug and guide hir to your erected hard rock now all black cock, immediately from your pointed cock, it opens the most darkest and pleasurable hole that you see letting that your pet (the slug) goes to the hole quickly, giving you a lot of pleasure...

Thrym Aimer

The woman looks doubly your exit from the cafe, and you arrive to your attic... . While you see the tv, the rings sounds in your door...

Reese O´Callaghan

"Kitty" goes with you enthusiastically to the milk shop without problems, seeing that all the milk shop is all fullest of bottles of milk and no body is there with you, all that milk is for you two only, you listen the call of "kitty" in the back part of the milk shop

Last edited:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
She moan and sit down on a chair, stroking herself "yes my little slug go as deep as you can ,feed upon your queen's cum, grow into the ultimate form inside of your queen become more!" while Razorlly feed the little slug more and of her cum from inside, she then look at Imago " Imoga, ride your queen's cock and help your sweet daughter feed" she others and stop stroking herself.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Reese

Reese rushes to the back of the shop, heeding the call of Kitty as he mouth waters with the desire for milk.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

You feel how the Slug goes inside more of you cock, and it stops inside your balls that duplicate its sizes to accommodate the slug while Dra. Imago is "dancing" upside of your cock, while a lot of mixed black, pink, red and white cum start to go out of your cock and it goes inside of Dra. Imago´s inflated belly

Thrym Aimer

You go to the door, opening it and you see the woman of the donuts shop all naked in front of you with her knee in the floor without looking you...

(We will continue with you two only, because Jasmac is going out tonight for a camping trip, keeping her character inside the milk shop)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
She massages her enlarged sac where the slug resides " grow little one become greater, become more, make your queen and mother proud" she then grab on to Imago's hips and take charge of the movement, the pleasure draws the production of her cum to increase to both fill the mother as feed the daughter. The Queen would relentlessly fuck and cum till her royal latex sac could no longer expand to hold the growing slug.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Queen Razorlly

You continue and continue fucking Dra. Imago while the slug continues feeding of both cums (yours and Dra. Imago) along two days and its nights, while all the sex Dolls keep safed you and your hidden base, while the number of the Sex Dolls grows around your base, now the city is almost 50% converted and the army and the police of the city discover your presence there but they didn´t find your almost 25 hidden bases extended in all the city

Thrym Aimer

The naked woman goes inside of your attic by her kneels or by her four limbs to your presence and says

What can slave Monique do for my King?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Queen Razorlly
After fucking tirelessly for two entire days and feeding the slug inside her balls, the Queen's sac enlarged and stretched to hold the growing slug by the end it was bigger than the rest of the Queen's body even for her that was quite a lot she had reached her current limit and is unable to hold more inside.
Pulling Imago out of her cock Razorlly look at her colossal sized balls and smiles, it was time for the slug to come out. She massages her sac "come my daughter it is time you come out and be born a second time, just don't don't fully come out yet ,keep the lower half of your body still inside,it is quite pleasant"