Bestest Minerva Guide to Save Editing Ever

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Is there a way to unlock planets with save editing? 

Yes, you'd just need the online editor and a save file with all the planets (or just the planets you want) unlocked, and then go to flags under the main tab and find something along the lines of "Tarkus unlocked", "Myrmellion unlocked" etc. and then copy paste those into the flags in the save you want them on.

May 14, 2016
I could use some help for editing my files...

I want to edit Kiro and the flags that my first encounter created, specifically to have the game think my character fucked her to help her out.

I know that I have to delete the other flags and add the fucking her flag, I think i'm doing that right.  The issue is when I try to save, I get this

Out of stack space
(http://apps.coursevector.com/minerva/js/parsers/SOLWriterWorker.js:2)

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I could use some help for editing my files...

I want to edit Kiro and the flags that my first encounter created, specifically to have the game think my character fucked her to help her out.

I know that I have to delete the other flags and add the fucking her flag, I think i'm doing that right.  The issue is when I try to save, I get this

Out of stack space
(http://apps.coursevector.com/minerva/js/parsers/SOLWriterWorker.js:2)

Try another browser

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Alright, I'm having major issues now. Can't save in Chrome or IE due to stack size thing, can't load saves from Firefox, even saved again through the legacy version, so now I can't do shit all to change anything. Anyone have ANY idea what my problems are?

May 14, 2016
Alright, I'm having major issues now. Can't save in Chrome or IE due to stack size thing, can't load saves from Firefox, even saved again through the legacy version, so now I can't do shit all to change anything. Anyone have ANY idea what my problems are?

I can recommend a firefox-esqe browser called pale moon. Lighter than firefox, may help may not...

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Did that, it saved, but now it's saying I don't have the permissions to save over the existing save file

Be the admin, or change your save location and move it over after.

What's the file size on the save? Files saved in Minerva are temporarily bloated until loaded and saved properly in-game. I suppose it could be that TiTS is finally big enough that the bloat pushes it over the acceptable threshold for consecutive edits.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Be the admin, or change your save location and move it over after.

What's the file size on the save? Files saved in Minerva are temporarily bloated until loaded and saved properly in-game. I suppose it could be that TiTS is finally big enough that the bloat pushes it over the acceptable threshold for consecutive edits.

Just saving normal save file is 130 kb

Last edited by a moderator:

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
This is what I get when I try to save edit now:  Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded(http://apps.coursevector.com/minerva/js/parsers/SOLWriterWorker.js:2)

What does this mean?

Galvani

Feb 25, 2016
This is an uneducated guess, but maybe you were trying to do too many edits at once?
For all of its extra functionality compared to its predecessor, the online version of minerva is unstable and fucky about large volumes of file edits.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
This is an uneducated guess, but maybe you were trying to do too many edits at once?
For all of its extra functionality compared to its predecessor, the online version of minerva is unstable and fucky about large volumes of file edits.

Actually all I did was try to edit anal wetness and height and then that happened. I have made other edits before, but they were done like a 1 or 2 months ago.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

Nope

Actually all I did was try to edit anal wetness and height and then that happened. I have made other edits before, but they were done like a 1 or 2 months ago.

Yeah, either TiTS has exceeded a hard cap of data that can't be reached or .minerva needs an update guided towards allowing larger files.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Idk if it's related, but sometimes the online minerva removes the version from the save file, preventing it from being loadable.Maybe the online version is doing something else fucky to the save file that makes it bigger than it should be?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Idk if it's related, but sometimes the online minerva removes the version from the save file, preventing it from being loadable.Maybe the online version is doing something else fucky to the save file that makes it bigger than it should be?

Can the version be added back in? If that's the problem then saving it through the offline version from the online version may work.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Can the version be added back in?

Yeah, it removes it when it loads the save file, so if you notice it you can recreate the flag. Again, no clue if its at all related to the issues you guys are having, since I've never had the range error thing happen. You also mentioned Chrome and IE, but I play exclusively in Firefox and Flash Standalone Player, so idk.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Where would the flag be placed

Er, gimme a moment to screenshot it. It's like, at the very top of things, not inside anything....I'm horrible at descriptions, I'll edit this comment with a screenshot

img
img

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Nope, that's not the issue. IDK what's up. And this is using FF where I don't get a stack error. Just doesn't want to load the file in game.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Idk if you can send files to other users here, but if so, can I see your save? See if I can get it to load on mine. If you don't want too or the forums don't allow it then nvm

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

Attachments

• TiTs_7.sol
    137.4 KB · Views: 11
  • TiTs_7.sol
    137.4 KB · Views: 10
  • TiTs_7.sol
    137.4 KB · Views: 10

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Er, rename your file to TiTs_6 and it loads just fine. If the file name and the save slot don't match up, it won't load the game. Nice name btw, it rolls off the tongue.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Bah, I thought it might have been that simple. Tried shortcutting making new file. You know, to be safe.

E: Which is weird, since I could rename them like that before either via editing or just renaming files in game folder.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015
Which is weird, since I could rename them like that before either via editing or just renaming files in game folder.

Maybe they changed how something worked in the last version of the game or something? The only reason I knew the game was in the wrong slot was because I tried changing the game version from 26 to 18 and loading it in an older version of TiTs, but it loaded in slot 6 instead of slot 7. Maybe changing the name alone was enough in a previous version.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
So, the latest build seems to no longer work with Minerva, for me.

Any file created with previous pub build? Open it up in Minerva, save it, loads in last build fine, loads in 6.58 fine.

Any file saved by 6.58... opens fine in Minerva, saves fine, but then when I try to open it in 6.58 again, the game doesn't recognize the file anymore. The button's grayed out and the file list reports that slot is empty. Even brand new characters, even if I haven't made any changes to the file in Minerva and just re-saved it.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

Any file created with previous pub build? Open it up in Minerva, save it, loads in last build fine, loads in 6.58 fine.

Any file saved by 6.58... opens fine in Minerva, saves fine, but then when I try to open it in 6.58 again, the game doesn't recognize the file anymore. The button's grayed out and the file list reports that slot is empty. Even brand new characters, even if I haven't made any changes to the file in Minerva and just re-saved it.

Just tested this using offline Minerva and running the  latest public built via Flash Projector. Everything works normally.

Blackwater Syn

Aug 28, 2015

Have you tried making sure that the version wasn't removed from the save file by minerva? Sometimes It deletes that when using the online version.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

Have you tried making sure that the version wasn't removed from the save file by minerva? Sometimes It deletes that when using the online version.

May have been renamed to "minVersion" just FYI