Bestest Minerva Guide to Save Editing Ever

bambi_f20

Feb 26, 2016
That was my first thought, but I'm saving it to the right place.

I can tell because if I load a save slot into minerva, and then re-save it over itself, that save slot disappears in TiTS.  So it's saving the file in a way that the game doesn't recognize it anymore.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Any kind soul able to send their vergion of .Minerva? I can't seem to find it no more! Xc

Just use the online version here, just don't edit too much at once, be patient when saving, and remember it saves to the folder your browser downloads to.

K

Krynh

I can't install minerva it always says the installer file is damaged. Luckily it works online 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
But it doesn't open :C Gives "Connection error time out" DX

How do I open to download? And thanks for the link! x3

The file or the site? My experience is limited to chrome so unsure how other browsers save them, but are you using the actual save (.sol) and not "save to file" file?

Galvani

Feb 25, 2016
Any kind soul able to send their vergion of .Minerva? I can't seem to find it no more! Xc

The offline version is downloaded from the first link in the OP. To download the install file, follow the first link in the OP and scroll down the resulting page until you see the LEGACY section. You will want to download version 3.5.0.
If you have trouble finding the LEGACY section, CTRL + F on the Minerva download page.

Vinta

Apr 14, 2016
Is there a guide anywhere for the various event flags in the game and what editing them does? I fucked up the fools rush in quest and saendras missing and I don't know what to change to set my save to before I got it so she can be no dead.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
@Vinta 

Go to TiTS' github page, find the .as file dedicated to the character/dungeon in question (in this case SaendraXpak1) and look for flags. Most of the time you would have to delete some flags and not just edit their value, so you'll need to use on-line version of Minerva. 

Now go and save that bitchkitten, mang!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
This is a thing too.

IIRC the old CoC wiki had a list of all the flags for events and listed what most of them did or changed. It was pretty impressive.

CoC had central flag storage system, unlike TiTS.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
It only gives explanations of what each flag is. Not what the individual value for a flag is. For example under cock type, 0 for human, 1 for horse, 2 for canine, 3 for feline, etc. 

Did you look at the second link? And i mean closely

Last edited by a moderator:

coalesce

Apr 17, 2016
Is the online version currently working? I haven't been able to get it to save anything for the past week!

Error is "Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded(http://apps.coursevector.com/minerva/js/parsers/SOLWriterWorker.js:2)"

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Is the online version currently working? I haven't been able to get it to save anything for the past week!

Error is "Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded(http://apps.coursevector.com/minerva/js/parsers/SOLWriterWorker.js:2)"

Two questions: How much are you trying to change at once? Are any of the things you're changing/deleting linked to anything else?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Is there a way to unlock planets with save editing? 

coalesce

Apr 17, 2016
Two questions: How much are you trying to change at once? Are any of the things you're changing/deleting linked to anything else?

The first time, I think I was only changing the character's hair length. I tried several times with no changes, just loading the file and immediately selecting "Save".

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The first time, I think I was only changing the character's hair length. I tried several times with no changes, just loading the file and immediately selecting "Save".

Welp, to answer first question "is online version currently working" I can say yes for me. I just tried only a hair change, to mimic your attempt, and it saved fine. I'm not literate to understand the error that happened in your situation, however, and for that I'm sorry I'm of no help

K

Krynh

Try different browsers. 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Anyone able to use online version with current backer version? I keep getting "Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded". This is using Chrome.

Amadis

Apr 19, 2016
Working fine for me. Usually in the past, it's only worked with chrome. Maybe try firefox/edge?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, FF works, but I've got a quick access bookmark for Chrome whereas I have to open FF and wait for it to load up. Just annoyed at the inconvenience.