Bestest Minerva Guide to Save Editing Ever

Cain

Apr 1, 2016
Ok, so I want to reset the Fools Rush In quest. What flags and values do I need and what I should not have?

Cain

Apr 1, 2016
I know what parts affect it but im not sure what the correct combination is, as from my experientation Saendra has yet to reappear at the bar where she should be before the quest.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Ok, so I want to reset the Fools Rush In quest. What flags and values do I need and what I should not have?

https://github.com/OXOIndustries/Trials-in-Tainted-Space/blob/master/includes/tavros/saendraXPack1.as

SAENDRA_XPACK1_TIMER, SAENDRA_XPACK1_STATUS, SAENDRA_XPACK1_RESCUE_SHOTGUARD_STATE, SAENDRA_XPACK1_RESCUE_TECHGUARD_STATE,

SAENDRA_XPACK1_ASKEDSAEN, SAENDRA_XPACK1_ASKEDVAL, SAENDRA_XPACK1_CALLGIRLSTATE, SAENDRA_DISABLED, SAENDRA_XPACK1_CREDITOFFER,

SAENDRA_XPACK1_CREDITTIME, ZIL_CALLGIRL_SEXED, ZIL_CALLGIRL_EGG_COUNT, ZIL_CALLGIRL_GESTATION, ZIL_CALLGIRL_PREG

Delete whichever of those that may exist. If you knocked up the Zil and saved with her having given birth, you may need to set pregnancy/zil callgirl kids to 0 or remove it, not sure how that works.

SAENDRA TIMES SEXED may need to be set to 0 if you hadn't sexed her before.
SAENDRA_MAX_AFFECTION should be defined but not 100. I think the max before this mission is 60? You may also need to edit her affection to be 60 again, since finishing the mission successfully raises it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trigoniris

Jul 4, 2016
Am i just searching at the wrong place or is modifying resistances of armor impossible now? i remember being able to make goo armor into super armor, but now i cant find any way to affect it's values, or my characters combat values for that matter. baseHPRresistances dont change anything in game

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
It's related to beating Taivra's crystal goo incubator, you may need the flags CRYSAL_GOO_GLORYHOLED and CRYSTAL_GOO_DEFEAT. It's not so much a "super armor", just an upgrade to be in line with Myrellion tier. I don't know if you need to change the item yourself or not, but probably and I have no idea how to get it where you need it.

Marretti

Jul 12, 2016
I am using windows 10 right now, and for some reason I cannot find any of the .sol files on my entire computer, does anyone know anything about where windows 10 puts them?

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
I am using windows 10 right now, and for some reason I cannot find any of the .sol files on my entire computer, does anyone know anything about where windows 10 puts them?

It isn't so much where Win10 puts the save files as it is where your browser/flash player puts them.  Anyway, if you followed the directions on the first page and no .sol files showed up then check to see if you have permission to view Hidden files.  Go to File Explorer, click on View, look for the Show/Hide section in the submenu that pops up and make sure that the Hidden checkbox IS checked.  After that you can try Searching again and see if they come up.

Marretti

Jul 12, 2016
It isn't so much where Win10 puts the save files as it is where your browser/flash player puts them.  Anyway, if you followed the directions on the first page and no .sol files showed up then check to see if you have permission to view Hidden files.  Go to File Explorer, click on View, look for the Show/Hide section in the submenu that pops up and make sure that the Hidden checkbox IS checked.  After that you can try Searching again and see if they come up.

Well, that was helpful, but I already made sure that was occurring. Here is basically how I run Tits. I normally run it on my computer, using the normal downloads, not the backer version. I usually just use the save file option, but also saved in a slot. I ran it using google chrome, and saved. I attempted to find every possible folder, and did find several with the mixed letters and numbers on it. the issue is, I could not find any of the Tits_1.sol files on my computer in any location there was also no Fenoxo. com folder either. It seems as though all the possible options are not working... which is quite annoying...

K

Krynh

This is Chrome. C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\8CXCVEHG\www.fenoxo.com

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
This is Chrome. C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\8CXCVEHG\www.fenoxo.com

The highlighted and underlined part is unique to individuals, but yeah.

"Save to File" doesn't make a .sol file, it makes a .tits file which I think that gets saved to your browsers download directory but is pointless anyways since .tits can't be loaded by .minerva.

Marretti

Jul 12, 2016

"Save to File" doesn't make a .sol file, it makes a .tits file which I think that gets saved to your browsers download directory but is pointless anyways since .tits can't be loaded by .minerva.

When I said I saved it, I mean, I saved it normally, as in, not saved to file, it still didn't make a folder. 

Okay then, so I cleared all the folders in there, and created another save file. It only generated 1 folder, and it was macromedia.com, and had some settings .sol files. 

K

Krynh

Oh Ok, Close enough though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
well .sol files are delated when some program clean up temporal internet files. If your security program can do this then yes it could deleate your saves.

Oct 14, 2015
how to unfuck myrellion if I blew it up during karaquest2? the tags I'm finding related to the nuke aren't really doing anything when I change them

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i can't seem to find my .sol files ive tryed the way on the first pages post but it won't work for me >.< (is using windows ten) and this is for tits

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
So I just bought a new computer and am trying to install offline minerva but for some reason every time I run the legacy installer it tells be its broken or something... What gives?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
So I just bought a new computer and am trying to install offline minerva but for some reason every time I run the legacy installer it tells be its broken or something... What gives?
First off, been over a year since last posted in here cuz just about everyone else moved on to TiTSEd. Otherwise, use online version, even that may not work as I've not heard anyone say they've used it in a while.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
First off, been over a year since last posted in here cuz just about everyone else moved on to TiTSEd. Otherwise, use online version, even that may not work as I've not heard anyone say they've used it in a while.
Online works fine and TITSED isn't always promptly updated, I just find offline more convenient for minor edits.

pretoriano999

Aug 29, 2016
I'm noticing a lot of Minerva threads popping up that ask the same four questions over and over. I'm getting a lot of post mileage by answering them, but now it's just irksome. So...

Bestest Minerva Guide to Save Editing Ever

Online: Go here, click the big green button
Offline: Download and install Adobe Air > Download and install Minerva (under the Legacy section from the previous link)

0) Backup
1) Open a .sol file. This means a normal save. Save To File creates a different save type which is not compatible
Save Locations:
-Windows: Hit Windows key + R > Type %appdata% and hit OK > go to the search bar and type .sol > wait 30s and all your TiTS/CoC .sol saves should pop up
-Mac: Either search .sol, or go to ~/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/ If not there, it'll be a little further in #SharedObjects/<random numbers and letters>/localhost
2) Read this and this, then read the big purple warning on the second page again
3) Change numbers*
*Don't change a lot at once. Seems the more you do the higher the chance of the save not popping out right

The list of Global Values for CoC has been lost to the void during the site change. Tell me if you've got it, and I'll add it
Global Values for TiTS are here

On changing File names
-No, you can't just change the .tits to .sol and expect it to work. That's like changing a pdf into an mp3 and expecting it to run in itunes. Just remember, for CoC and TiTS when using Minerva: Save=Good, Save to File=Bad
-Save names look like CoC_n and TiTs_n with n representing whatever save slot it's occupying. Changing any of this will cause the save to simply not appear on the load screen
-As an aside that has nothing to do with Minerva, you can change Save to File save names without issue. For example, I have a TiTS save right before Poe A named Izzy - 37 days-Halloween.tits, and it loads just fine

Offline Vs Online Minerva
-Offline Minerva is really outdated, but generally less likely to botch a save. And you don't need internet to use it, which a perk- I guess. You have to get crafty to do things like adding new perks. There is no easy way to add new parts.
-Online Minerva's chances of file corruption during a save fluctuates between versions. It can easily do things like adding new perks/parts just by copy pasting it from a save that has it to a save that doesn't. Paste it in the right place.

Misc Issues
Q: I need your halp! Online Minerva stopped working in Chrome. It keeps spitting "Uncaught RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded" at me.
A: Believe it or not, TiTS' save files are now too big for Minerva to handle. It appears to only be an issue with Chrome. No solution at current.

Q: Now Firefox stopped working! Online Minerva v6.58+ kills saves.
A: Online Minerva is deleting the version number when it loads, which is bad. Recreate the flag by adding a new Integer in TiTs_n.sol\ (the top most layer) called "version", and make the value "26". If the problem persists in newer versions, do the same but input the correct value for that version. It appears to only be an issue with Firefox.
-thanks Blackwater Syn for the solution

I can not install minerva air 3.5.0 on windows 10 x64.
It tells me error, the plugin is corrupted.