Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Wait, so, you showed up the night before? Maybe we could wait until Psyside finishes his transformation before we try to insert your character?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Good to have you finally able to join in.]

[And Tori I'm going to assume your 2nd choice was extra lubrication? We can probably package that with greater capacity as well since there two of the more subtle changes]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Now, that that's out of the way, welcome aboard Styx.]

[Yes extra lube/capacity was what I was going for.]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
After Larek drank the potion he sat down to examine what changed in him. Suddenly he felt a strange sensation in his nether region. It was strange he never felt this way before. It felt exciting, pleasurable even. As more time passed the feeling became stronger and stronger. His large member swell up as the intense pleasure got stronger. He couldn't hold it any more. Larek undid his armor and started mastubating profusely, the more he went the better it felt. Suddenly he noticed that the feeling had started to spread as it became more and more intense, effecting his balls. Larek let out a pleasurable grunt as he continued to beat off his dick. So engulfed in the pleasure that even as he came he couldn't stop.

After a while he came two more times before it finally subsided. He waited a bit to catch his breath and started looking at his initial goal. What had changed with his body. Larek had to do this because he didn't notice a thing while he was consumed with pleasure. After he was done with his examination he found out that his dick had grown to 10 intches and his balls had increased quite a bit. Thinking to himself "This must be why i came so much".

Finishing his examination he turned to Tori."Wow those potions are something.I sware i almost would have went down on you if that kept up"

Last edited by a moderator:

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Actually since the cock snake venom took you from 7 to 8.5, this would put you at 10 inches total.]

Shortly after our heroes made a public show of hypersexualising themselves with performance enhancing alchemy a lithe figure emerged form the shadows of the canopy, seemingly having wandered all evening they were haggard and tired. The two would recognize her as Reiya, a slightly odd girl from the keep not much past the age of womanhood. She was known to be quite the loner and her crimson red hair was currently a frazzled mess. Dispite looking like hell she looked far better off for herself than many of the other "survivors" of the keep likely did right now.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Yeah, go back and read the bit I wrote about your first transformation, both of those fangs still have venom in them btw so keep that in mind.]

[But yes, what is Larek's reaction to this young waifish lass appearing out of the woods?]

[The only bit I would change is that you appeared just after dawn, not at night. Otherwise its fine]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
[No i think we notice you arive now. Thats how i see it. And i think tori should do it cos a Ranger has more awareness and i was cumming on the flor and am still a bit tired. Plus i was loking at myself to see what changed]

[Also Aphro i forgot i didnt write my ball size so i think start at 1,5 before transformation and how much do i add?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Well they might not be around right now, so you can open up this scene if you like, as for your balls I never liked the circumference measurements alot of the games use, its more difficult to picture for me than horizontal inches, so lets say they were walnut sized and now they are golf ball sized]

[As for Raiya you've just walked up upon the scene of two familiar looking tho very well endowed people, both naked, both covered in their own ejaculate, you can chime in too]

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She blinks then blinks again the stares at the two for a moment the sighs taking a guess as to what happens" you two..." she sighs and shakes her head if you look closely you could see a dusting of pink on her cheeks

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
While he was examining himself Larek didn't notice as a human girl had walked up to their camp. Hearing a mysterious voice he turned around only to see a human girl. She was wearing rags that covered up her thin rather feminine body, a beautiful woman with sharp green eyes and long wild red hair. Examining her he noticed a dagger on her belt. Seeing she didn't reach for it he presumed she wasn't hostile.

Larek suddenly spoke up, "Who are you?".

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
"Can you please put some pants on? And I'm Reiya we met a while back I highly doubt you remember me" she said to Larek "and I'm wizard so if you have anything against that get your heckling done and over with now" 

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Given the state of the world as the result of magic its not a popular profession, in fact back at the keep practicing spellcraft was forbidden.]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
[ye i guessed + im a orc i know even less of humans and magic. Thats why i made my char not pay attention to the book]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek looked down at his crotch and realized he was still naked. He took some time to put his clothes back on. While he was getting dressed he asked. "Why would i make fun of a wizzard, whatever that is. Listen girl I am a orc who has lived with humans. I'm sure i have been called things much worse than you have"

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She stares for a moment and then snorts" I should of expected that a orc would not know that term, in essence I'm a magic user" she said plainly " hopefully your not an idiot like most of the keep and sees the value of having a magic user around" she said to you voice even expecting some verbal backlash

[If your wondering why my character Is being so blunt and up front about things, she sees it as this she'd rather get all of the unpleasantness out of the way first so she can become apart of the group and have some sense of safety. And besides she fights with magic it'd be a huge inconvenience trying to cover that up]

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek sighs...."Whatever, I guess your like us running from the keep with no where to go. Look ill be blunt we have no idea what we will do next we haven't planed much. Having said that I will tell you that I plan to return to that place. There is some one i need to save. Your welcome to come with us if you think you can be useful with your magic or whatever." He then turns around and sits at the fire pondering to himself what to do next.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Now I think is a good time to wait for Tori to chime in, once all of you have had your introductions I'll sort of set the stakes and ask what you all do from there]

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
[Asked to delete can't, please ignore]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori watched as Larek's final orgasm wound down. "Seventeen... eighteen... nineteen... Wow, twenty spurts in as many seconds. I must say, your restraint surprises me Larek. I was certain you would take the horse potion," she said, dryly.

A sudden rustle at the edge of camp snapped her to attention. Her heart leaped when she saw what could only be another survivor of Durance, though she didn't recognize the girl. Tori's elation quickly turned to bewilderment, however, when the young woman immediately started quarreling with Larek. As she stood up to introduce herself, Tori remembered that she was naked in front of another stranger. She began to try and cover herself, but quickly realized the futility of it. So, instead, she did her best to stay on the sidelines and take in the conversation.

Apparently, the girl was a mage. The authorities at Durance made them out to be terrible boogeymen; of course they did the same thing with people who smoked pipe-weed, and those who engaged in premarital sex, of which Tori herself was one, so she figured she'd give the girl the benefit of the doubt. Besides, if she was some evil lunatic, then why was she out hear and not back at Durance? Tori then noticed that Larek seemed to be talking for her.

"Actually, Larek, I've been planning since we left Durance. Back before the world went crazy, there were a number of towns and villages surrounding the keep, the closest one is a few days march south of here. It'd be as good a place as any to start figuring out the state of the world and, at the very least, a good place to scavenge supplies. Now, if the two of you will excuse me, I have some work to do."

With that, Tori grabbed her bow and sword and began heading out into the woods. 

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She blinks" so you don't care that I use magic?" She asks genuinely surprised that another person that she just met dose not care at all, she had expected to be shunned or at least been warry of... she has no idea of what to make of this at all.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori turned back to face the girl. "Of course I care, but if you were going to use it on us then you kind of blew the element of surprise. Which makes you either a very poor tactician, or not an enemy... I'm Tori, by the way."

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Larek raises his voice as he comes up behind Reiya  "I told you girl no one cares about your magic thing! Be useful and we will accept you. Now that thats settled, Tori do you know whats the nearest vilage and how far it is?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Letting out an exasperated sigh, Tori explained, "Like I said, Larek, there is, or at least was, a farming village a few days south of here. But, in case you hadn't noticed-" she gestured to her near naked body "-I'm not exactly swimming in supplies. We're going to need provisions, preferably ones that won't have the same effect as those potions we just drank, so I'm going hunting. While I'm gone, you can keep watch while our new friend here gets some sleep; she looks tiered as hell." 

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She sighs and nods" at least this is better than being out their alone" she said" and if your going out their get any alchemical ingredients you can find" she said as she walked to a tree to lay against"and if you don'tknow what to look for just pic up anything that looks interesting" she said before closing her eyes