Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Oh ballsy move, well lets see if this pays off]

The musclebound wolf-man howls in pain as a deep laceration is cleaved into his back!
He turns around with a mercurial gleam in his eye, undaunted he looks you over,
"I should have known, a fucking ring tail!"
He draws a second weapon as his associate, a scrawny orc that looks more demon than man lunges forward with a heavy looking flail!
what do you do?

[+1 group Xp for all the combat thus far BTW. Also don't forget to track how many rolls you bomb, those get you XP as well.]

Last edited:

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
[Not ballsy, you baited me and I thought it had to be done. xD]

As the wolf man drew, Celes focused on her innate elven magic, focusing her mana into manifesting the harshness of winter and precipitating it against the flesh warrior as wickedly as she could. [Int roll 11, 6 dmg (of 1d8)] She could feel the spell taking effect as tiny shards of ice battered against the wolf. As the other warrior used the opportunity to close their distance and engage the girl directly, she responded in kind with her bloodied sword. [HnSlash 8, 3 dmg (of 1d6+1)]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The wolf stands frozen! Seemingly turned into a statue of ice,
Celes clipped the oncoming orc with the edge of her blade only just before he lunged in and clobbered her with his flial!
[5 damage]
Sending her sprawling & her head spinning!
Your foe still stands, what do you do?

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
[Did you count the 2 armor?]

"Ahhh... I fucked up."
She thought to herself as she hit the floor hard. The girl knew she had to stand and get ready for another blow lest she never stand again. She rolled to the side, and as she took position with shield in one arm and her longsword in another. "Why did you do that? That hurt you know!" She stepped in with a measured thrust. [HnS 10, 7 dmg (1d6 +1) choosing to take the second attack 4 dmg (1d6+1)]

Celes hit the fleshling hard with her thrust, sword gashing him deep and as he reeled from the pain, she used the opportunity for a follow-up slash. She wasn't sure her maves would prove to be fatal but she was aware that she too was open for a counter should the warrior survive.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[applying armor is your job homie, and the extra 1d6 six in not *technically* a separate attack so it does not get the extra +1, still 7+3 is a lot of damage. In fiction though its totally a bad ass tandem strike]

Celes rolled up & rushed forward in rage! becoming a swirling dervish of death that hacked her enemy into pieces!
She stared menacingly into the distance as her foe's staggering form slowly fell into several large chunks, as a shrill gust of wind blows tiny droplets of blood off her fur the frozen statue of the other tribesman fell over and shattered.

[Congratulations! I always say he who dares wins! and to the victor go the spoils! you just bagged yourself a sweet 1 handed flail (+1 damage & the forceful tag) 15 silver coins, & 6 more unlabeled potions/transformitives! as an added bonus the whole group gets +2 XP for further combat & treasure.]

The town still burns around you, save for the east.
What do you do?

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
[Just asking because it had been a while since we did combat and I kinda forgot how we did the minutia. I'll keep track of it from now on.]

Since her mother wasn't anywhere to be found and there was very little chance that she could affect the battle by herself, she decided it was time to gather her newly acquired loot and withdraw towards the eastern edge of town... but not looking like that. She would not want to have a friendly arrow finding itself on her way just because she was looking like one of the aggressors. She quickly undid the knot holding her makeshift disguise and using it to clear the red hand marks she hand imprinted before. The girl then used the poor quality fabric to create a makeshift backpack where she stored all of the weapons and vials before making her way to the only place that still looked to be standing firm.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
You move through the chaos east to the bath house, it too is caught in the clamor of combat between tribals and sidhe' and in some instanstnces tribals fighting eachother over first pick of the fresh meat. You narrowly escape another encounter with a tribsmen and breach freindly ranks where you have a moment to catch your breath.
This is all happening so fast.
You spot Freya barking oders at a few militiamen out of the corner of your eye, it seems what few civillians and warriors remian are preparing to retreat.
You see no sign of Elizabeth.

What do you do?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(I'm just going to say I am so sorry but my replies will be incredibly spotty for the next foreseeable future. Uni has sent me into a pretty deep spiral of stress and depression, and I won't be out of this hellhole until late January. Aphro, do you mind giving me the cliffs notes of what has happened?)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Since you last left? Nothing your character would actually know yet] [and don't worry about it dude, this just something we all do for fun. If you need a break I'm not gping to judge, collage is hard. Just remember to make time for yourself and get outdoors, espcially into a green space every once and a while.]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Celes strutted in front of the gathering wannabe warriors, throwing the weapons and shield she had gathered on the floor. "Pick whatever you want." She said not caring for their value, just happy it might help on the defense against the fleshlings. She walked towards Freya hoping the centaur would know what to do next. "What can I do to help?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sparing a glance behind her, Elizabeth's eyes widened a bit at the sight of the twin thirteen inch cocks the orc behind her was sporting. She needed to think of a way out of this mess. "Please, sir, I submit," she said, raising her tail as she got on her hands and knees. As the orc drew closer, she started to cock her leg for a swift kick to the villain's balls, [Hack and Slash: 4] sadly, just as he was within reach, Elizabeth's knee slipped in the snow, and she slumped forward; head down and ass up, she looked even more inviting than when she'd started.

[Sorry for the long delay. Also, if roll20 doesn't start making with the good rolls soon, I'm going to start using my own dice.]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[At this point we can just roll on scout's honor I trust you guys enough]
[Also +1 XP for the blown roll & gosh sorry to do this to you, but roll for Do your worst]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[And another god damn 6. Well, guys, it was nice trying this character out, but it seems fate has spoken. Alright, GM, I believe that leaves the scene up to you. So, what happens to her?]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Yikes, well, first off mark another XP. But what happens is - he plows you, you get tied up, thrown in the slave wagon, and taken back to their camp. Either I can write the scene, or you can if you prefer. I suppose now is a good time to ask, is kidnapping a kink of yours? Because if you'd rather not dwell on it, I'm not going to make you read through every agonising detail we can just fade to black and skip to the part where you plan your escape, or try to win your freedom.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Actually, forced servitude is a major kink of mine. I just didn't know if you would be okay with splitting the party like that. But, if you want to play out the trials that she endures, that's cool with me. You can go ahead and write the first scene though.]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Oh totally, I think the whole 'don't split the party' thing is a total fallacy. I'm beyond down with being a regular George RR Martin up in here]

Grak drew in closer stroking his twin members to life chucking all the while,
"You lads go on, I''ll skip the foreplay and catch up"
He said before grabbing Elizabeth roughly by her wide juicy hips.
Pulling her in close enough to feel the warmth of his two members resting atop her butt cheeks.
He unceremoniously jammed a couple fingers inside her snatch to test the waters eliciting a surprised moan, as Elizabeth struggled and squirmed to escape, he took his other big meaty hand and snatched her firmly by the back of the neck holding her tightly in place.
"No squirmin bitch! that's lesson number one"
and then with the same lack of pomp & circumstance he removed his hand, greased his first member with it & thrust right into her.
The sudden intense penetration and the stress of it all caused her eyes to water.
Her body betrayed her as her own member began to engorge.
After a few good thrusts and with a handful of spit to grease his other pole he slowly but surely began to wedge himself into elisabth's back door,
"Lesson number two: I own you now"
Grak said amidst the slapping sound of Elizabeth's booty that only began increasing it's pace.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As she felt the big dicks work their way into her, Elizabeth couldn't believe what had happened. She had spent most of her life training for this day, and now that it was here, the first thing she had done was fall flat on her face, and was now getting worked over by one of the very savages she was supposed to stop. The worst part was, the guys cocks didn't feel too bad, even if she had never done anal with another person.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The Orc's pace began to pick up in fervor; he pulled Elizabeth in closer & began to roughly squeeze her two large bosoms together as he savagely fucked her from behind.
Her face contorted into a strained mix of agony and ecstasy as the intense momentum caused her now fully erect horse member to slap against her stomach & made her churning balls swing back and forth.
the orc let out a shuddering grunt as Elisabeth could feel the warm familiar rush of spooge filling both her holes, distressingly close to her own orgasm she was all too dismayed to have her captor almost immediately throw her off, down face first into the mud.
"Lesson number 3, you don't cum until I say you cum."
He finished, before swiftly removing a length of rope from his belt and with the experienced swiftness & dexterity of an expert boatswain, hogtied her up in a fashion not unlike a briefcase.
Picking her bound form up by the rope handle he had made all of Elizabeth's weight strained against the tightly bound loops. A near by caged slave cart wasn't far behind the raging hoard. Grak tossed his new found property in the back as if she were a attache case and called out to the cart driver
"Mark it, one ring-tail for Grak"
"Oh shit! would you look at that, Old Grak bagged himself a hot piece of ass, and a ring-tail no less. Looks like you CAN teach an old dog new tricks"
the driver called out
"Yeah fuck you too Dave,"
Grak replied nonchalantly
another tribal chimed in, "Man, great rope work too, some of the guys in my squad could learn a thing a thing or two from you Grak"

The chatter of savages and the distant screams of her countrymen filled the air and blended together in the background and amidst it all Elisabeth only felt as though she could cry.....
Slowly the cart began to pull away being drawn off into the burning red fire lit night.