Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I guess there isn't much to miss when you've never known them." Freya says, before looking rather sullen.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A firm hand came down on Freya's shoulder, shaking her out of her bout of melancholy. "Hey now, don't go getting all gloomy on us," she said, with a smile. "This isn't the place for brooding over the past, it's where you go to revel in the present. So, what brings the two of you into the land of the fey lords? Business, or... pleasure?" Standing next to Freya, as she was, Elizabeth's manhood came up to almost perfect eye-level with the centaur, and she tensed herself a bit to make it bob slightly at the word 'pleasure'.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I just... needed to unwind after working all morning. And I live here, I just don't see many people except for the farmers and my mother."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Me, I might just be moving into town if mom manages to find us a place." She added happily. "At least I've already made two friends, right? That's two more than I had back home."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"And, I'm sure you'll make a lot more soon. If the folks around here are good at one thing, it's being friendly," Elizabeth replied, before turning back to Freya. When she realized that she wasn't getting the kind of reaction she had hoped for, Elizabeth sat down next to her. "So, what made you decide to try out the bathhouse all of a sudden? Curiosity?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I was really exhausted..." She says. "And my muscles ached all over, so I was recommended to go to the bathhouse so they could relax."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Pity I wasn't there to see it," replied Elizabeth. "I bet a weapon like that really puts on a show when it cuts loose," she said, eyeing Freya's still visible manhood.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ye-yeah, it does." She says, smiling a little, albeit shyly. "It's pretty hard to do it on my own, though."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't have a boyfriend, or a girlfriend either. Doesn't mean I don't want one, but I haven't really found time to... date."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh, looking for that special someone, huh? Well, you're not alone. I happen to be in the singles club myself," Elizabeth admitted.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh... well, I hope you find someone soon, then. And that I can be done waking up before dawn, soon... atleast plowing makes me lower body very strong." She says, before quickly getting red in the face. "No, I mean plowing as in "plowing a field"! Oh gods, that's no better!" She facepalms.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Celes could barely contain her smile from turning into a full blown giggle. The centaur girl was cute and the way she seemed to keep digging herself into an ever increasing hole with each sentence only added to her cuteness. There was such a gap between her physically impressive body and her frail personality that it only added to how fun she was to be around. "Are we starting a spinster's club? Don't worry about finding a mate, a good couple of friends that don't mind helping out with your 'issues' every once in a while sounds just as good."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I look forward to the day I don't have to be up hours before everyone else, and that I can actually get to be with other people." She says. "And... that one was meant in both ways." She smiles, with her manhood making a twitch.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Suddenly there came a sound, distant at first, somewhere on the fringe of the town.

it was the lone call of a watch tower bell, It was joined by a second, then a third, and so on until the whole town was on high alert.
The other patrons of the bath seemed genuinely rattled, and there were sounds of a distant commotion to the western side of town.

What do you do?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh no, I gotta get my stuff!" Freya exclaims, before rising to her hooves and sprinting off to collect her things.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The sudden reaction from the centaur caught Celes off-guard. It was quite obvious something somewhere went wrong, her first thought was perhaps a fire had started but she remembered the reason her mother had decided she needed to be taught how to fight in the first place.

"That is some awful luck if I do say so myself. First day in town and already trouble comes a-knocking." She wiped herself with a towel dry before starting to get dressed. "Thanks for the fun, Liz. I'll go see if there is anything I can do to help."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Your clothes and in freya's case perhaps 1 weapon are still stowed safely in your basket near the front hall.

The lobby is filled with numerous guests still mostly naked in a panic to leave,

What do you do?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Freya gets her clothes on and grabs her weapon, before heading out towards the exit. "Please, everyone stand aside and let me get out to see what's going on!"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Celes does the same, albeit slower as she was very careful in avoiding brushing against any of the disrobed patrons.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[ what weapon did freya bring to the bath?]

[ Celes would have a hard time keeping up with Freya, does she ride on her back? If not roll to defy danger from getting left behind ]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
[She wouldn't ride a friendly centaur without them offering... sounds like something they'd probably resent. Also 4... x_x]

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Cool, take an XP Kei as, ]

Celes__
Pandimonium raged through the bath house as Celes was quickly seperated from her new corhorts, she quickly found the throngs of patrons ushering her out the south exit.

There she saw flaming arrows falling over the western skies and paniced people in the streets, to her south lie the nearby treeline of the forest, to the east more of the town,

What does she do?

Freya___

You quickly take your hefty lance in hand and rush out the western gate to confront the clamor.

Your blood runs cold as you see a pair of flesh tribesmen chasing down Sidhe' in the streets grabbing them with nets and lassos. Behind them arcs of flaming arrows fall dangerously close by, they pay them no mind, too lost in the feverish exctacy that is the hunt.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elizabeth grabbed a robe, and raced to the main foyer, to begin directing people to the keeps of the lords. Once the people in the bathhouse knew where to head, she ran for her house, hoping that she'd reach it, and her weapons, before whoever was attacking did.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Upon My Honor roll, 5+4 = 9, so I get to Hold two.)

Freya sees red, couches her lance and gallops down the road, lance pointed at one of the flesh tribesmen daring to attack. (Hack and Slash roll, 3+6+1 = 10, which means I avoid a counter-attack. Damage roll, 4)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The cursed in elven at her inability to push through the direction she wanted and getting turned around. The arrows were coming from the west and so did the first alarms but she could not see a proper path that would lead her that way. Surely she could try going south and traveling on the edge of the forrest but that would be pretty darn stupid. She had no idea who was attacking or why and she didn't know the area enough to navigate the woods safely so her only option was heading east and trying to go around.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Elizabeth__
[ Fun fact, there is no keep here, only a small barracks ]
Your house is on the north side of town, if you sprint you might beat them there,
(Defy Danger)

Freya__

You drive your lance dead on sending the first tribal (a buff rhino futa) reeling, they fall to one knee still poised to fight despite the wound
The other ( an angry looking Minotaur) rushes at you with his falcata
What do you do?

Celes__

For the moment you are safe, the sounds of chaos and clamor still echo off to the west, but you are alone. You have time to loot and gather supplies or keep running
What do you do?