Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mmm... right." She put the towel down, revealing her modest male attributes, her pecker rock hard and pointing to the ceiling. She gave the other nuki an embarrassed smile before doing as she was told and laying down on the table, hard cock pushed down, her tail nervously swishing from one side to the other. She closed her eyes entrusting herself to the her newly made acquaintance hoping not to embarrass herself further by letting out lewd noises or something else as weird.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Once Celes was in place, Elizabeth began by braking the smaller girl's tail over the side of table, so that it was out of the way, then decided to start low and work her way up. Beginning at Celes' feet, Elizabeth began working over the muscles in her ankles and calves, then her thighs, as she worked to undo the knots that had built up over the other girl's time on the road. "Alright, hold still, I'm going to climb aboard here."

Before Celes could question it, Elizabeth mounted the table and straddled Celes' legs; her swollen testicles coming to rest on the backs of the smaller girl's knees. Resting as they were on her sensitive skin, Celes could actually feel the massive balls pulsing in time with Elizabeth's heart beat. "There we go. Now let's get to work on this cute little patootie," she said, before taking Celes' ass in her hands and kneading it like dough.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Hannah pats Hailey on the back" that would be believable if your wolf friend didint have that look on his face. Now I know you have no clue about our customs, but you just lmplied our father was an idiot." Hailey nods glaring slightly " your lucky you didint run accros some of our... more impulsive members of our society. Now with that is out of the way, we have no coin. My sister in her infinite wisdom though we wouldn't need it and took a boat before I could collect any. Now we did pack rations and other things if your willing to trade." She stated

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"I don't know about you tom, but that sounded an awful lot like a threat"
Said the wolf
"Sure did"
Replies the jackalope
"Now I'm not sure where your people studied etiquette, but where we come from, calling someone ignorant for not wearing armor, and then implying THEY insulted YOU before threatening them just ain't cricket"
Said the wolf
"Sure ain't"
Said the jackalope
"You got one more chance to play nice before I fetch the marshal. Ya hear?"
The wolf finished,
"If they can't pay in silver perhaps we can figure out some other arrangement?"
The teunki said with one finger on her lips as she gave a coy smile, the shape of a subtle shaft starting to tent her green dress.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She sighs "one moment with my sister then" Hannah said as she did just that. "Now we have an opportunity to get by them, with no fighting got it?" "But they insulted her!" Hailey said. " yes they did... by our standards. And were not at home are we? " Hailey shakes her head " no... no we're not" Hannah smiles "and don't be so down, at least we get to relive some pressure... And they only implied they wanted sex they never mentioned what type they wanted. So if you can't let it go, try and get him in the ass." She said with a very slight mischievous grin, one that was returned by the other tanuki sister only wider. They both stood up after finishing their whispered conversation. " we have decided to take you up on that offer since we have no coin" Hailey stated.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"well that's more like it!"
said the jackalope with renewed enthusiasm.
The three of them hopped off the edge of the lock and onto the deck of the small boat,
the wolf-man started to stroke his dual peckers to life, but the other two were already to go,
the laquine tanuki pulled her dress down over her boner causing it to bounce up like a diving board an slap her belly, her exceptionally large balls were also laid bare for all to see.
The two of them gently began to fondle & undress Hailey while the wolf made eyes at her sister

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Eeep!" The girl went half surprise and half excitement. To say she was not used to the attention was already a given but now she had no literal clue on how to react to the friendly act of skinship. Surely it was a day-to-day given for the purebred, but touching large testicles was a first to the maiden and feeling a slight touch of what she expected was the girls dick brush against her ass, right before she got the full attention of the masseuse on her shapely behind was about to send Celes into a spiral of madness. For the first time in her whole life, a certain thought crossed her mind.

'Ah... I am totally gonna get railed, won't I? Is this good bye to my virginal self and hello to my new much more popular self?'

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
"You know I can undress myself" Hailey stated as the first bit of her and her sisters bodies where exposed... Their body's where cut, even seemingly relaxed their muscules stood out, they where that toned.
(For anyone that's wondering
1504042726.feretta_ptail_4-52.jpg
is a good example of how they are built. Thou maybe with slightly larger arms.)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elizabeth kneaded the younger girl's ass in a circular motion, pulling the cheeks wide apart, before pressing them back together. Each time, she admired the glimpse she got of the girls nethers. "You seem awfully tense. Is there something on your mind?" Elizabeth asked, not stopping in her manhandling of the girl's ass.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"You're... teasing me, right?" Her face probably looked scarlet with how hard she was probably blushing. Her hard prick almost hurt as it strained against the massage table. She probably never felt so exposed in her entire life but for some reason it just made her heart beat that much harder. Every time the other girl pressed her buns together, she couldn't suppress a little dry hump, her hips moving on it's own. Was she always the kind of girl to get off on being teased?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Not at all," replied Elizabeth. "Most people are chatting away, or melting into goo by this point, but you're as stiff as a board." Elizabeth finally moved upward, going from fondling the girls butt, to working the muscles of her lower back, as she slowly made her way to the shoulders. As she moved up, Elizabeth's balls came to rest squarely on Celes' backside, and her cock pressed into the small of her back; rubbing gently, and giving her a very clear idea of just how deep the ten inch pillar would plunge into her, if given the opportunity.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Erm... I'm sorry. Like I said, I'm really not used to it." Her mind was starting to come up with dozens of ways this could play as but she could not find the right way to approach the masseuse without either looking like a crazy girl seeing innuendos where there were none or an outright slut asking to be fucked silly. Ah, how she wished she had at least a little bit more of communication skills. The heavy sack and the massive cock kept brushing against her velvety skin, sending all kinds of signals to her, she really want to be rammed so hard right now. She could feel her cock dripping a little happiness from it's head and her pussy was probably drenched by now... maybe that was exactly her way in.

"I think you missed a spot, back there." She said raising her curvy butt a little in the air, making sure both her virginal pussy and her butthole were at least a bit exposed.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hmm?" Elizabeth shimmied backwards, until she was in her starting spot, and once more began kneading the smaller girl's backside. This time, however, one good spread was all it took to reveal how moist Celes was, and her scent wafted into Liz's nose. With that, Elizabeth's cock shot to full erection, and she could feel her testicles come to a roiling boil. Still, she kept her professional face on. "My, I think I see the spot you mean," she said, as her hand slid up Celes' inner thigh. "Is it... here?" Elizabeth's thumb and finger closed on Celes' clit, and gently rolled the little joy-buzzer between them.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Celes tried not to moan by bitting on her lower lip to not avail, a sweet raggedy sound of pleasure escaping her mouth. "Ye-s... yes, there indeed." The other nuki's teasing movements were both heaven and hell to the maiden. "May--be... it's probably so tense it might need something... a bit harder." She tried to play it cool but was fully aware of how desperate she was coming about but Liz seemed to to willing to play along and no risk, no reward.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh? Maybe this will help." Elizabeth drew her finger over the tip of her dick, wetting it with pre, before placing it at Celes' entrance. With her hand so close, she could actually feel the heat radiating from the younger girl's pussy. "Take a deep breath, now," she said, as she pushed her finger forward, breaching the outer folds, and plunging it into Celes' warm womanhood. "Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a pussy this tight before. You must exercise this daily," she said, as she marveled at the resistance just one finger was receiving. By the gods, this girl's like a vice. Liz's cock bobbed higher as her heartbeat quickened. Patience, boy, this girl needs a little warming up first.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
How to tell the girl she was actually a virgin? By not telling the girl she was actually a virgin. She let out a green smile. "Elf... secret daily exercise... yes..." The single finger exploring her nethers was just tantalizing her further, no matter how deft her partner was, this was beginning to feel like torture, but she also knew better than suggesting the other tanuki to hurry because that huge throbbing cock *would* split her in half if they were not both careful. "You're... really good at this." She moaned still a little stiff just starting to enjoy more than hesitating.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Honey, this is what I do for a living," replied Elizabeth. "But, I think we're going to have to use some special techniques for this job." Not waiting for a reply, Elizabeth looped her arms around Celes' waist and pulled her up until she was on her knees with her ass in the air. Spreading her lower lips with her fingers, Elizabeth leaned in and drew her tongue up Celes' womanhood before plunging into her. Her tongue twirled and danced inside Celes as she worked as deep as she could.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The tanuki girl did not hesitate to dive deep into Celes and the maiden was more than thankful for that. The way her tongue snaked around and into her virginal pussy was breath taking. The half-elf had no idea she could even feel that good without pumping her cock into something. Being taken like that, ass up in the air made her feel vulnerable, as if being used like a little toy for sex and the feeling fulfilled her so much. It was like saying goodbye to being a pariah and going straight into being wanted and hell it suited her just fine.

Celes could not ignore her own pecker any longer, she braced her position with one arm and let her other hand grasp her cock already dripping with pre. She wanted to praise the girl for her skillful ministrations but the words just came up as moans, her mind begging to get fogged by pleasure.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elizabeth licked and slurped at Celes' sodden womanhood, diving deep before pulling out to twirl her tongue around her clit, then guiding the little joy buzzer into her mouth to suck on it as hard as she could, and let it slip free with an audible pop. Just as Celes began to tense up, her dam about to burst, Elizabeth... stopped. "Well, I think that about does it," she said, with a smile as she wiggled out from behind Celes and got up. "That should loosen you up a bit, but if the tension comes back, then swing by and we'll take another crack at it. Now, was there anything else I can help you with?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
After a moment of being straight out puzzled by the other girl's sudden stop, her words actually registered in Celes' head. Her jerking hand stopped almost in panic. "What? You mean... You're not... But I thought..." She had been quite enjoying being made vulnerable prior to this very moment, but right now? This was not the kind of vulnerability that rocked her world. Had this been a mistake all along? Maybe some kind of miscommunication? Fuck that. She had had enough of this kind of stuff, she was done with the bullshit.

"I see. I feel great, thanks for that so I'm going to tell you what I'm going to do right now. I'm gonna enjoy myself and have the goddamn best orgasm I ever had, hell, multiple if possible. You're welcome to join me in pleasure town however you wish, I don't mind being a little slutty sex toy but I am not going to beg you just because you're incredibly hot and cool and amazing."

There would be a harrumph there somewhere but she was too lost in her moment of self realization to care. She let herself lie, face down, bottoms up in the table as she spread her lower lips by inserting a couple of finger inside of her dripping wet pussy, her other hand resuming her penile fun. She was determined to enjoy herself now with or without Elizabeth.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elizabeth reached down and lifted Celes up by the shoulders until the smaller girl was sitting on her legs, and smiled at her. "Well, why didn't you say you wanted the happy ending?" she asked, as she leaned in and planted a light kiss on her lips, before pushing her down onto her back. Once Celes was laying down, Liz knelt in front of her, cock in hand, with a wicked smile on her face. "Now then, where oh where would you like me to put this? Maybe you'd like to taste it first; get a nice salty mouthful? Maybe I could slip it between those love muffins of yours, and we both get a massage? Perhaps I should ease it, nice and slow, into that tight, yet needy, pussy of yours? Or maybe you want to get a little dirty, and try squeezing it into that adorable little asshole; I have plenty of lube, if that's the case."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Her asshole? No, that was a bit waaaay too advanced for the half-breed tanuki. Right now all she wanted was to be thoroughly fucked by that immense piece of rock hard cock. "Come on," she cooed as she embraced her sizeable breasts, "Just fuck me silly and we will go from that. Just... be a bit gentle, your dick might be a bit of a hurdle." She pulled her partner close, letting her body drink on the skinship between the two of them. "Seriously... you shouldn't tease someone this desperate for some dicking."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elizabeth leaned in, her hand coming down next to Celes' head for support, and she set the flared tip of her dick against her sodden womanhood. Once she was lined up, she just leaned forward, letting herself press against the smaller girl. It wasn't until their breasts were pressed together, that her head finally breached Celes' walls and slid in. She was even tighter than Elizabeth ha expected, and she just sat there for a moment letting her get used to the size of her head, before slowly pulling back until it was just about to pop free, then pushing back in just a little bit further than before. Slowly, Elizabeth began rocking her hip, each motion pushing her in just a little bit more, as she gradually worked her way in. She was about six inches in when her median ring hit Celes' entrance, and she paused again. "How you doing, honey, think you can handle the rest of it?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
There was a definite stinging sensation to it but the pain Celes had half expected wasn't there. What was there was a lot of pressure and this uncanny sensation of being filled to the brim but it felt great. She couldn't tell if it was because the act per se or if it was simply due to the intimacy and desire between the two girls... it didn't matter. Oh how much she had missed in life by not having pursued her sexuality much sooner. The girl's gentle movements began to pace up little by little, with each movement she could feel that throbbing monster reaching deeper and deeper, and what a monster it was. She could not help herself from latching both of her hands into her lover's buttocks and both digging her fingers deep and helping stablish a pace for her hip movements she was comfortable with.

"So far so good." She answered with a languish smile amid low moans. "Might as well go for broke, eh?" Celes continued before locking her lips into Lize's and exploring the girl's mouth with her tongue and very little restraint.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As they kissed, Elizabeth sped up her tempo a bit. Getting her ring past Celes' entrance was going require a bit more umph, and Elizabeth's thrusts became longer, and harder. Each draw back pulled her flared head to the very brink of freedom, before pushing back inside in one fell swoop, her ring battering against Celes' entrance until it finally gave way and she managed to slip in. However, there were still four more inches to go, and if Celes thought she was full already, she was in for quite a surprise. Elizabeth's cock widened considerably past her ring, the final to inches were even bigger around than her flare, yet Celes didn't try to stop her, so Elizabeth kept on grinding. Finally, after what felt like forever, she was in. Elizabeth's entire cock had managed to fit, her head kissed Celes' cervix, while her base had stretched Celes' entrance so wide that it was almost watertight. "By Epona, that's tight," gasped Elizabeth, as she broke the kiss at last. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a virgin."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Heh." She would have to tell the other girl the truth later but right now she had a lot more in her mind. She had never felt this full in her entire life, it was like being taken over by a massive, throbbing, hot sensation that overwhelmed her sanity with each firm movement. Were it even slightly bigger, she would have probably not been able to take it but as it were, it fit her large and elastic insides so perfectly. Every time the tanuki pulled it out a bit, Celes felt like pussy might come out along it and every time it pushed deep within her, she felt like she was complete again. Damn she had no idea she was even capable of feeling like that!

The former maiden wanted to tell her lover to ignore everything else and just ram her flesh pole into her harder, deeper, faster but all she could come out with was moans and whimpers filled with desire and lust. she would not be surprised if she eyes looked a bit out of focus and her saliva dripped a little bit out of her mouth, she knew for a fact her tongue was lolling a bit. All she could consciously do has move her hips to meet Lize's and let her huge tanuki nuts rocks against her curvely ass while her dick was sandwiched between their velvet furry bellies.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Ha, speechless are we? Well, I think I know a way to get you talking... or, at least, squealing." Elizabeth began thrusting again, harder this time, pulling back until her ring popped out, then thrusting back in to the hilt. Her hips pumped faster and faster, until the table they were on began to rock. Through it all, Celes' pussy felt like it was trying to suck her back in. "Ooo, yeah, you like that, don't you? You're going to need quite the workout to tighten back up, after I'm finished with you." To push her point home, Elizabeth thrust in as far as she could, and kept her dick inside while rolling her hips, sending her cock bucking inside Celes.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
It was almost like being impaled over and over on the girl's colossal tower of cock. Celes felt like she was being torn asunder her lover's impetuous thrusting but instead of pain, there was nothing but sweet sweet exhilaration, pure bliss. She knew very well the girl was speaking the truth, she would be left her pussy broken and gaping for a while but she truly did not care, all that mattered right now was drowning in lust. Elizabeth was already going as deep as she could and as fast as a spurred bronco but the feeling of ecstasy did nothing but well up inside of her, until she felt she was nothing then a piece of meat fulfilling the only purpose she ever had. Getting fucked silly.

It was too much, her mind exploded in a blinding multitude of colors and sensations all at once, as her body began to convulse with every wave of pleasure that rode her up and down. She could feel their entanglement constrain even more as her pussy contracted in unison with her orgasms, thick alabaster cream splurging from deep within her tanuki balls coating both her and the girl that fucked her so relentlessly. "Ahhhhh!" Was all she could come up with as she shuddered with pleasure. "Oh please don't let this end."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Seeing Celes loose it was the straw that broke the camel's back. Elizabeth could feel her cock swelling even larger in preparation for the flood to come. With a desperate surge of strength, she yanked her cock free just as the first ropes of cum jetted forth. At first there were no pauses, cum simply fountained out of her in a constant steam for almost half a minute, before her cock began to spasm more traditionally. Even then, a full minute passed as she furiously jacked her rod, spraying cum through the air in all directions as her melon sized balls were finally free to drain. When it finally came to an end, she and Celes were both plastered in sticky whiteness; as was the table, and the floor, and some of the ceiling. She knelt there, trembling in the aftershocks, as her cock finally began to deflate; one last long thick rope of cum being squeezed out as it shrank back towards her sheath.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[oh +1 seXP for those two love birds ^]

Hailey____

"well with all that armor we thought you could use the help,"
the rabbit-nuki replied before placing Hailey's hand on her b-cup bosom, soft and warm to the touch.
"yeah ye are a little over dressed for the occasion" the jackalope added as he began to fondle her butt from behind

The wolf man, now fully erect on both counts, looked up at her sister and said
"well what shall we do about these?"