Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Tilde~ seems as taken with your character as Tori's Trio of Lovers are with her, it seems only fair to hand her off to you as the default stand in player. Just remember her blunt, boorish, and sometimes violent disposition with witch she reserves for people she is not emotionally enamored with]

Asher_______

Asher observed the knolls in the lab for a while longer no more clearly able to gleen the method or goals of their craft than when he had been inside.
[Sorry pal, 6- doesn't really get you squat. Save for +1 XP that is. You at least know the alchemical weapons the gnolls have been using are made on site and not imported, and that's something]

Kaelys_________

The winter evenings had began to grow long in their darkness, and oftentimes Kae had taken to letting her and Uta's child play together. they were almost the exact same age, and while the little half-orc tanuki tended to play a little rougher than she would have liked, it was good for the two of them to have a friend.
"I can watch the little ones for a spell if there is somewhere you'd rather be."
Uta said, observing the distracted look in Kaelys' eye.
[Feel free to do anything really, seek out the other members of the party, or gallivant off to one of the late night revels always going on in the spring this chilly time of year.]

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
[Argh, we both posted at the same time. I'll edit mine a bit.]

The elf shook her head as she wrapped her daughter up in small blanket. "Thank you, dear. But I have some people I ought to introduce her to. The wind has it Tori's boys are back and she invited Alex and Tilde to dinner. I am thinking I might cut into their fun a bit."

~~~~

"At least half a dozen." The elf approached wearing a light yukata as was fashion among the young villagers in a very loose wrapping with very little decorum to her now much curvier frame. In her arms she held a small bundle, a little bit of gold hair reflecting the fire light. "Mind if I come inside? I would rather keep little Celes from the cool wind and she has her new uncles to meet."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Kaelys! There you are!" called Tori. "I was wondering where you disappeared to earlier." Tori motioned to the tent closest to the fire, where Kae could sit and be sheltered from the wind, yet still be part of the conversation. "So, is that the little bundle of joy you've been hiding from us?" she asked, once Kaelys was situated.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher getting the he could from his current knowledge simply began to double back and make his way outta the place, this time doing his best to avoid being seen. He wanted to bring a little something back to the group but the knowledge of the village and possible alchemy weapons would prove useful to the right people, he smiled as he snuck about using the dark corners to remain outta view for most
(Should I roll to get outta dodge?)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alex' attention peaks when Kaelys mentions her child. "Oh, yes... can we see them, pleeeaaase?" She pleads, trying to look over as Tilde merely grabs a leg of goose begins to eat.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The elf beamed with unreserved pride as she pulled the blanket letting all the present have a good look at the napping child on her arms. The small tanuki had inherited her mother's golden tint to her hair and showed a slight discoloration on her fur but that aside a perfectly formed, if some what less chubby then the other babies. "Her name is Celeste but we've been just calling Celes."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alex squees a little uncharacteristically. "Oh my... nyeeeee - she is so cute, Kae..."

Tilde humphs and bites off the goose-leg. "She may be cute, but she's no warrior."

"No need to be rude, Tilde. I know you're a little antsy about your pregnancy, but you could atleast be happy for her."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"I'll take that as a compliment, Tilde." The elf answered without batting an eye. "If anything, I wish she could grow without ever needing to know anything about battle."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Alex gingerly reaches a finger out to stroke the little tanuki's cheek. "She's a real cutie... just like her mom. Her dad didn't join you on the journey here, Kae?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The elf tried very hard to keep herself from cracking a giggle to the warrior's question. "I'm very sure he or she did. I would have to know exactly who that is though. Suffice to say it was a very long night and I was pretty smashed through most of it. The fact that most of the village packed a big cock and that I might have ridden most of those do now help." Her expression was a mixture of cockiness and lasciviousness.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ha, probably nowhere near as big as me, though." She chuckles, putting an arm around Kaelys.

"You're the only one I can feel, Alex." Tilde adds.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori looked over at the two sitting together, and couldn't help but ask. "Kaelys, I've been meaning to ask you something. Do you still plan to leave this land now that you've had little Celes. I know you have a rather dim view of the rulers around here, but with her being half tanuki, well, I don't know how many elven enclaves are left out there, but she could really have a place here."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The elf's quick smile turned a little more apprehensive at the huntress' serious inquiry. "I will stay. The villagers are my people now and for as long as the Sidhe treat them right, they will have my loyalty... but should they cause us any harm..." A thinly veiled threat paired over them but was easily dispelled when the small baby grabbed her mother's hand and started sucking on her index finger, still fast asleep.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"What about you, Tori... where are you going to go after this whole affair is done?" Alex asks, before snapping off a wing of turkey.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Honestly, I wasn't planning to go anywhere; at least not for a while. The world needs to be cleansed of daemons and foul magic, and this realm seems as good a place as any to start. One or two of the locals even seemed interested in learning a bit more about Epona. Maybe I'll spend some time communing with her, find out just what's involved in becoming a real priestess. I just hope that the title 'Wife of the Herds' is a figurative one," she admitted.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ha! Well I'm a few stallions short of having a herd, so don't you worry." Alex laughs, patting her on the back.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The food and wine flowed and they passed the night jovially reminiscing and having lively conversations of their future here. Its wasn't long before the coming weeks came to pass and the Bathhouse was completed. Stretching across several hot reservoirs in the lake, meticulously well apportioned, and complete with a large dining hall and several bunk areas. The grand opening drew Sidhe' from around the land and business took off. The small tent village of Laird Lake became a full blown town almost overnight. One day in early spring our heroes met in one of the private baths to celebrate their newfound wealth but little did they know it would be the last time in a long time,

[Time for a new move!]

The Beginning of the End,
Each of you will answer a single question about why "it would be the last time in a long time"

-The Dragon Queen's Sorceress Inquisitor appeared to make an offer to {Who?}
-There were signs of an approaching threat on their boarders {What?}
-One of them {Who?} heard tell of a fabulous treasure {Where?}
-A ghost of the Party's past returned to haunt them {Who or What?}
-A Daemon reared it's ugly head {Why?}
-One of them {you} Became hopelessly addicted to transformatives and felt the need to leave for the 'city'
-One of them struck out alone to {What & Why?}

Provide as much or a little detail as you like and I will weave them into a Epilogue adventure.
Lastly
Name one thing your character will never forget about that day first, then roll play your conduct at the celebration.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A ghost of the party's past returned to haunt them. (Larek, now a demonic member of the flesh cult.) Tori would never forget the satisfaction of building a new home for her and her friends.

The bathhouse was a thing of beauty. The tanuki craftsmen were true artists in their chosen medium, and the multi-story building caught the eyes of everyone for miles with its pagoda-like design. Half the country seemed to have turned out for the grand opening. Fairies, sprites, satyrs, beast-folk, centaurs and more milled about the ground floor, enjoying the fine food and wine that had been provided. Among them the number wearing clothes could be counted on one hand, as the ground floor was completely clothing optional, which leant itself well to the free spirited nature of the fey. Breasts and phalluses bounced, and jiggled, as the patrons rubbed shoulders, cavorted, and capered. And there was sex... lots of it. The grand pool becoming an ongoing orgy as amorous guests entered, and sated ones left, filling the air with the sound of extasy.

Against this backdrop, Tori, and her lovers sat in one of the smaller, curtained off, side pools, waiting for their friends. Several bottles of wine sat on the edge of the pool, one of them having already been drained. Tori leaned back against the smooth stone that made up the walls of the pool, letting the heat envelope her. To her right sat Dan, his hand resting on her hip as he leaned into her, and his lips gently tugging at her top right nipple. On her left was Rocky, whos lips were locked with her own as their tongues danced. Each of Tori's hands were wrapped around one of the young men's cocks; which had grown significantly since coming to this land, likely due to something in the food. Her hands gently climbed their shafts, before sliding down; he pace slow so that they would hold out until the rest of the party arrived. Meanwhile, in Tori's lap sat Sophie, her head nearly disappearing as it rested in the center of her four breasts. Sophie's fingers gently pinched and tweaked the nipples of Tori's lower breasts as they rested on her shoulders, and her hips slowly rocked back and forth, rubbing her fuzzy backside against Tori's, now permanently enlarged clit. "How long do you think it will be before the others show up?" asked Sophie, looking up between Tori's top breasts."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
But the others never came, that night a small band of Flesh Riders lead by none other than Larek attacked the steading and so began the Battle of the Bathhouse.
Tho small in number they were a fearsome retinue of capable warriors, many Sidhe' and a few centaur warriors were slain, many more were taken captive, Including Uuta and Larek's own half-orc child she bore him.
Though repelled the message was clear, it was fuck or be fucked. The Archfey of the Sidhe' were cleaver however and devised a cunning solution to always keep their two greatest foes, the growing Cult of the Dragon Queen, & the Tribe Called Flesh at one anothers throats through subterfuge and trickery. With this cunning strategy Alfhime was able to keep their borders kept safe for nearly 20 years while the wars of the Tribals and Cultists raged on. The tent hamlet of Laird Lake became a full blown town with actual buildings all expanding out from the grand bathhouse that still stood to this day.

The heroes however became fractured, and went their own separate ways.

There was a rumor Sir Asher moved to the capital and concerned him self with "Affairs" of state,

Agatha the Fire Weaver went mad gazing into the flames and wandered back into the wilds as suddenly as they arrived,

Alex whom had fought valiantly at the Battle of the Bathhouse still was given no recognition, she became jaded and left her offspring behind to wander off into the wilds never to be heard from since,

Kaelys after having come so close to losing her new family realized that she had grown too distant from her other kin, she returned to the hidden Elven enclave high in the mountains to raise her daughter,

Tori was the only one who stayed put, after giving birth to the fruit of her union with the Countess Saint Clare she took up the cloth and became a full blown priestess of Epona & a key religious figure of the village. She went on to bear Many, many more children with her Trio of tanuki lovers and founded the one of the most influential families in the village.

Now years later the descendant of the very heroes that saved the Tanuki Village met one another for the first time at the village of Laird Lake, to tell a new story of their own,

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Freya gently lowered herself into the water of one of the baths inside the bathhouse. Her muscles ached after having worked very early in the morning, using her tauric body to assist with tilling soil. She lets out a great sigh as the water begins to cover her coarse, white coat, and she lightly splashes some onto her torso, the water running down from her small breasts and dripping into the water once more. She scoops up some water and dumps it onto her head, before running her hands through her long, blonde hair, getting it nice and wet. After this reprieve, she'd just have to go back to practicing her weapon skills once more, lest something should get in the way.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
It had been a long journey and although as smooth as journeys could be when you had an experienced elven druid lead the way, it was still more than enough to leave the poor half-elf half-tanuki girl exhausted. Her mother had told Celeste about her place of birth a myriad of times and despite living there for her first years, she had no recollection of it whatsoever. What a surprise it had been when she laid eyes upon the shining splendor that was the floating tanuki springs of Wyrd Lake. The way the lights were reflected in the calm surface of the water was breath taking and the floating lanterns only added to the mysticism of the place. The city surrounding it was much more developed than her mother's stories suggested but that was to be expected, it had been quite a while since both of them left for the mountains and the hidden elven village.

It was hard to contain her excitement but self-doubt also tormented the maiden's heart... what if the tanuki were as quick to judge her for her heritage as her elven kin was? Would she really be accepted here?

"Mom..." She gasped as her mother's lithe limbs embraced her from behind.

"Welcome home, dear." She heard the melodious voice whisper in her ears.

"Yes." She nodded, a small tear running down her face.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Freya___

You hear the tell tale wisper of the sliding paper door,
"Oh I'm sorry I thought this tub was empty"
At a glance you catch a generous glimse of a lithe figured saytr woman with the most lovely snow white coat/hair.

e90ff3b77c2d87a4d4e51ef6a0205109.jpg

A towel is slung over her shoulder and she makes to reach for the edge of the door once again, what do you do?

Celes___

Even through her apprehension there was a slight flutter of hope in the maiden's heart as she looked upon the bustling metropolitan town, there were fey like people of all shapes and sizes, saytrs, taurs, gnomes, halflings, animal folk of all manner, maybe here she could put the stress of her adolescence behind. She was even a little flustered to see so many people walking around so scantily clad (by elvish standards)

After the long journey the moist warmth of the lake looked so inviting, and the massive bathhouse, the pride of laird lake really was a grand sight

What do you do?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It's not empty, but it's not full either. You don't need to look around for another, if you don't mind company." She says with a pleasant voice. "In fact, you could probably help me out." She adds.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Go on, dear, you know you want to. I have a few people I need to see before anything but you should go warm up and relax a bit."

Her mother *was* right, she was exhausted and as far as she was concerned, the floating hot springs was the stuff of legends. She happily marched down towards the center of the bustling town and even if she felt quite overwhelmed by all the people and the colors and the scents, nothing attracted her more than the fabled bath house, home of her kin.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Freya___

"Oh? With what?"
She says as she steps in an tosses the towel onto a nearby rack
"My you have the most lovely coat, maybe I could braid your hair?"
She says stepping into the water and running a hand across your side.

Celes___

[Who is the frst person celes meets at the bathhouse? What is her reaction when she sees another tanuki for the first time?]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, it's quite hard to reach the very back of my centaur body." She says, patting it.

"And sure, you could braid my hair if you wanted to, miss...?"

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"Alynyra, tho some just call me nyra for short."
The snow white saytr says as she traces across your equine form to your comparatively massive rump picking up a floating sponge on the way
"Here?.."
She says as you gently feel its touch and a trickle of warm water cascade down your lips and gonads,

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes, please." She sighs, with a slight shudder at the feeling of water running down each of her sexes. "I'll help you when you're done, if you need me." She says, turning to give her a smile.