Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Well you do know the gnolls have used alchemists fire in the past, it's likely that someone in that village knows the formula. They might even have a stockpile of it somewhere. Either way a hostage could be useful]

Alex found tilde resting on one of the large pontoons used to haul building materials. Since her induction into the Sidhe she had taken to wearing a sort of make shift pair of overalls to look more civilized. Her heavy bust strained at the straps, her large belly had also been progressing quickly, no doubt by next spring she would be ready to birth. It seemed she was carrying at least twins.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hey there, big girl." Alex said, patting her on the side of her belly. "How are you holding up? And how's the belly?"

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
"I'm Ok, all this day labor is boring tho. I miss thwomping dopes who stepped on my turf, I don't like how everyone here thinks their better than me."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes... I've been noticing that, too. You work for hours on end, and nobody seems to appreciate it because you're just a labourer, and not one of the masterminds behind the whole thing." She sighs.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher closed his eyes in thought surely taking one of the gnoll alchemists would be a great help for the community but the thought of himself getting caught in the act...or even worse the gnolls finding out who stole such a person would certainly hurt them and he didn't want to be responsible for something like that. It seemed like maybe stealing the actual notes and product itself seemed like the safer bet he was confident in his ability to sneak past most of the guards he just wasn't sure his entire team would remain hidden for long, he looked towards the nearest team mate and spoke "Take the team and have this area ready to be marked on the map...I'm gonna attempt to sneak inside and see if I can get something outta this...If I don't meet back with you all before sundown let those within the community know where I was going.." Asher says before turning towards the place, he pulled his hood over his head his large bunny ears being matted down before he sprang forward to find a means of entry within the village.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A trio of arrows flew through the air turning the last gnoll into a pincushion, and Tori was finally able to breath a sigh of relief. She looked around herself, at the four dead dog-men littering the clearing, and smiled. "Four more gnolls dead, the world is a better place," she declared. She then looked down at herself, and the cuts and bruises she'd sustained in the fight, as well as her clothes that had been shredded to the point of uselessness and were falling off of her in tatters, leaving her four heaving breasts, and slobbering cooch on display for all to see once again. "Figures," she groaned, before walking over to the biggest gnoll and searching his pockets. Pulling out a small silver pendant shaped like a swan with a sapphire for an eye, she smiled again. "There you are. Someone's offering a pretty penny to get you back." With the stolen property retrieved, Tori was about to leave, when something else caught her eye. Attached to the pommel of the gnoll leader's sword was a small chain connected to a piece of ore that Tori didn't recognize. Grabbing it as well, she figured either Alex or one of the tanuki could tell her what it was once she got back. With that, she set off trudging through the frosty forest naked, save for her boots and gloves.

As she walked, and the adrenaline died down, she wrapped her arms around herself to try and ward off the cold. It did little to help, and her nipples were soon hard enough that she was pretty sure she could cut glass with them. It only got worse as she neared the tent town, and realized that she was going to have to streak through the settlement. Despite herself, the thought actually made her womanhood moisten even more, and without her realizing it, her clitoris had engorged to its full four inches long and an inch wide. Still, she pressed on, her juices trickling down her inner thighs, as she kept an eye out for Alex; figuring she'd be the easiest to spot.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
(Oh! don't know what caused me to think I'd get a +1 to defy danger...I think it was because discern realities had a d in it but yeah I suppose that'd be a 9 then)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Ok so you don't get spotted, but it's not exactly the smoothest of operations either, I'll give you a choice: you can either leave no trace and use up some adventuing gear, or kill a guy and force a lock. Your call.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Since Alex is still with Tilde, it shouldn't be too hard to spot her. But I'm guessing Aphro might have something in the wings for it.)

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
(I'll go with the first choice Asher is too cautious to kill someone.)

Asher was careless he'd thought the gnolls unaware of his stealth but was nearly spotted due to his lackluster stealth, however thanks to some gear he had handy he managed to slip away before any guards could pin point his location. Now all that he hoped was that they wouldn't be put on alert while he was here he needed to find that alchemist fire or even a formula...or better yet a person to make it yet it would be harder to get the said person out especially if they weren't very keen on tagging along with the bunny boy. He moved through the corners taking every shadow he could as he began his search.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori marched through the tent town, her entire body flushing red, as she endured the hoots and whistles of nearly everyone she passed. Eventually making her way to the section of tents that the tanuki had set up for themselves, until construction could be completed on their new home. No sooner had the flap of her tent closed behind her then one hand dove between her legs, and the other grabbed her top right breast in a tight squeeze. Arousal had been building inside her steadily from the moment she entered the town, and was now practically boiling over. Three fingers slammed into her soaking womanhood while she lifted her tit to her mouth and bit down on the nipple, before taking a long draw of her own milk. In a matter of seconds, she managed to push herself over the edge, and squealed around her nipple as her orgasm hit, and a thick spray of girl-cum erupted from her pussy, soaking the patch of ground beneath her. With the tension relieved, she took a few minutes to catch her breath, before donning a change of clothes. Rummaging through a small chest she had procured in her time among the fey, she fished out a pair of strapless bras, before settled on a plain white shirt, and blue skirt that hung to her knees. Her clit was still swollen, and would likely be that way for some time, so panties were a no go. Over the past month, she had noticed that her 'joy-buzzer' was taking longer and longer to return to normal size after each orgasm, and she worried that its enlarged state was becoming the norm.

Still, that could be sorted out another time. For now, she had an amulet to return, and some ore to identify. The amulet was the easy part, and Tori soon found herself walking away from a minor noble's tent with a considerably heavier purse. The second part was a bit harder, and she ended up circling half the town before spotting her friend Alex, and the troll Tilde. Tori strolled over to the pair, with a smile and a wave. "Hey you two," she called happily, before noticing their rather dour mood. "Um, is everything alright?"

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
Asher made their way into the heart of the town working through back alleys and hopping over fences. After using a grappling hook to aced into a skylight window of an important looking building they found themselves in some kind of workshop.
There were various books, vials, alembics, and dried herbs strewn about the lab. it's night and the room is illuminated by the moon.

What do you do?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well, considering how disproportionate the work being done is to the gratitude of people around us... not really." She replies, standing up. "No, everyone is too busy talking about the design and how great of an idea it was... Who cares about the person having to move and work all that timber in the middle of winter?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori was taken aback by the surly response. She had thought that Alex and the rest of the workers were getting along just fine. However, she realized that she had only known the horse girl for a couple of months, and yet had assumed she would be fine with the heavier lifting involved in construction; at least, she hadn't voiced any displeasure when jobs were being handed out. Yet, obviously, something had changed over time to sour Alex's outlook on the way things were being handled; perhaps they had been taking her for granted.

"I'm sorry, Alex, I didn't realize you felt that way," Tori offered, unsure what else she could really say.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Just a little appreciation would have been nice... I don't mind doing the work, but I want some damn recognition for it." She sighs. "Atleast it helped me bulk up a little more."

"But... enough about that, was there something you wanted? Or did you just come here to have a chat? I haven't really been paying much attention to what everyone else has been doing lately... for good reason, as you can tell."

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Asher looked around the lab eyeing some of the components and some of the notes that were lying around, he had an basic idea on what he may need seeing as he wasn't that much of a newbie when it came to alchemy components so he had a gander around trying to figure out what was what.

(Rolled a 2 on discern realities :D)

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[Yeah you don't uncover squat,]

Unable to glean anything useful from the lab's many oddities, it wasn't long before Asher was alerted to the sounds of several someones coming up the stairs.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Tori thought for a moment before her ears perked up. "Why don't you come to my corner of the camp tonight? The last couple of hunts have been good, and Sophie and I were planning to prepare a special meal to welcome Dan, and Rocky back from their training exercises. We could certainly make room for two more," she said, looking between Alex, and Tilde with a welcoming smile.

[Sorry I haven't posted recently, my internet was down.]

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Well... alright, I guess there's no harm in spending some time with the others. And yeah, I haven't seen nukis around, really, probably because I've been so busy building this thing for the villagers."

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
[No worries, I look forward to this scene you are setting up, perhaps Asher and Kea can jump in as well, Asuming asher survives his earlier encounter *muahahaha* ... he will.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Later that evening, Alex would find herself following the scent of roasting meat to the small cluster of tents where Tori, and her entourage, had decided to settle down until work on the bathhouse was complete. Three wild grouse, and a goose, slowly turned on a spit over a fire that was large enough to ward off the worst of the cold weather. Still, a multitude of blankets and pillows were laid out over the frosty grass to provide extra warmth.

Tori sat by the fire in her specially tailored green kimono; the one with both an upper, and lower cleavage windows. Dan and Rocky were on either side of her in their usual casual attire, though the small kimonos clung a bit tighter around their chests now, with all the exercise they'd been getting. They were busily regaling her with stories of their time in basic training, while Sophie stood next to the fire, turning the spit. Despite the unpleasant time she had experienced while traveling to their new home, Sophie seemed to have adapted to the uninhibited nature of sidhe culture better than most. In particular, she was quickly giving up on modesty; as was evident by her choice of clothing. She had traded in her traditional feminine kimonos for the type usually woe by boys; the kind with the extra short lower skirts. As Sophie stood turning the food, Tori would occasionally catch sight of the head of her equine cock dipping below the hem of her clothes. "You know, Sophie, we are expecting company soon," said Tori, with a smirk as her young lover's flared head once again peeked out.

"Oh, you're one to talk, Miss. Boob Windows," Sophie replied, pointing two fingers at Tori's chest. "Besides, I'm sure it's nothing Miss. Alex hasn't seen before."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
A short time after their exchange, Alex arrived, wearing the same workclothes as before. "Hey Tori... Sophie, Rocky, Dan..." She smiles, walking up and giving each of the nukis a squeeze, especially Sophie. "How are you holding up?" She asks, setting her down and walking over to Tori, before sitting down next to her, her bulge about as obvious as Tori's quad of tits.

(I don't control Tilde, so Aphro has to either control her or relinquish it to me.)

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Giving a quiet sigh at the coming foot steps he quickly moves to out the window he had entered through re setting the window to look as if no one had been here, he figured watching from the outside would provide a better position to observe whoever was coming through. He bit his lip nervously the bunny boy however really didn't want to leave here empty handed however he didn't know why but he felt that it would be a shot at his pride if he went though all this trouble to end up with squat he just had to be patient maybe the individuals inside will show him something...he could only hope.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Rocky scooted over to make room for Alex as Sophie began to speak. "Not too bad, all things considered," she said as she went back to turning the roast. "Though things will be a lot better once we get an actual roof over our heads. And, from what some of the carpenters have told me, that should be happening sooner than they all though, and it seems we have you to thank for it," she said, with a smile. "From what I've heard, you've been doing the work of three tanuki."