Sagas of Nysa (D&D RP for 3)

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Wow." The former maiden was still very much lost in the aftermath of what had just happened. To any onlooker, it would seem the girl had been bukkaked by a whole village and she certainly felt like that. She wasn't even sure if she could walk right now, travel fatigue mixed with physical exhaustion and what felt like major internal shift. She was glad her lover had the foresight of pulling off but at the same time she wondered how delightfully immense she would look right now if she hadn't. Slowly her senses began to shift into focus, a throbbing phantom feeling of a huge cock still lingered.

"So that's a thing that happened." She concluded amidst deep breath intakes.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yeah, sorry, the first one after a day at work is pretty big," Elizabeth apologized, as she squeezed her cock from base to tip, working the last of the cum out of it, before wiping the tip on Celes inner thigh, and getting up. "Well, after a good round like that, I'd say it's time for a bath. Come on, you," she said, playfully, as she scooped Celes up in her arms, and made for the door.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Being swept up and carried like a frail princess was certainly comforting and extremely alien to the girl... something she would not mind getting used to. "Yes, a bath would be ideal." The warmth of being covered in cum wasn't bad but the smell was starting to get to her a little bit dizzy. "If that is what massages are like, I really should have started having them sooner."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, let's go then," replied Elizabeth, kicking the door open, and strolling out into the main hall of the bathhouse; without any clothes for her or her new friend.

Aphroditus Dionysus

Jun 1, 2016
The main floor of the bath-house was as rusticly charming as ever, with its all polished wood construction and brightly colored Noren over the thresholds. The central hall led to one of three varieties of bath chambers; private tubs for parties of 1 or 2, Large Scale room tubs, for groups or taurs, and then the main pavilion that led to the public bath/ inner pool of the lake.

To witch so you proceed?

[Woi feel free to transition to whatever new scene you would like or shoehorn your way into this one if you prefer]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elizabeth trotted through the bathhouse with a spring in her step, feeling about ten pounds lighter now that she had been drained. "So, do you want to bath in private, or shall I show you off out in the public area?" she asked Celes.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Still basking in the after glow and quite proud of the fact that she was covered in white cum from head to toe and being carried like a princess, the girl felt quite strongly that she would not mind showing off. "Why not go for a large, public one? After what just happened, I might be inclined to agree that bigger is always better."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
(Ok, since it's been literally a month, don't expect me to remember details.)

Freya rests on the floor, getting herself dried off as the two tanukis pass her. And speaking of bigger being better, her dick is still hanging out, though quite limp. She gives them a shy wave, hair done up in a towel, with another one used to dry her torso and the part of her body she can reach.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Elizabeth smiles back at the centaur, as she passed; letting her eyes pass over her exposed manhood. "And I thought I was big," she muttered, as she reached the edge of the public bathing area, and stepped into the water, and knelt to put Celes down.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
The girl giggled as she stole a glance at the centaur's tool after hearing Lize's off-comment. "Yup, that would split me in twain." Once the tanuki helped her into the water, she let her body relax and surrender to the warm pool's embrace. Celes always enjoyed bathing but for some reason, that night, the water felt even more comforting then it had ever felt before.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Celes' warm revel was short lived, as a bucketfull of water suddenly came down over her head. "Sorry, but you don't want to let that cum dry, or it'll be a pain to get out," apologized Elizabeth.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Who are you? I don't think I've seen you before." Freya asks, gesturing at Celes. "And aren't you one of the people that work here?" She further inquires, this time towards Elizabeth.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hmm? Oh, yes I do. But, I'm afraid I'm off duty at the moment," replied Elizabeth. "Although, I don't think I recognize you as one of the regulars. You new in town to?" she asked the centaur.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"No, I'm just usually up working the fields when you're all still sleeping, and either asleep or doing physical training when you're all going about your business." She answers.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh? Well, pleased to make your acquaintance," said Elizabeth, pausing to wash the cum off her hands, before offering one to Freya.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Celeste." She answered offering a friendly wave while the tried to swash her now drenched hair out of her face. "And yup, I'm new here. Arrived just a little bit ago and already loving it."

"Feel free to call me Cel or Celes or whatever, I know full well my name is a mouthful."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Erm... maybe?" She answered shyly before sticking her tongue out. "We may have gotten a little bit carried away. Just a tad... You know how tanuki are right?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah... I think, if you mean what I think you do." She says. "Good at making a mess, right? A little satyr earlier was kind enough to get me off."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Oh,? They must have done quite the job, if you still haven't retracted," said Elizabeth. Her own cock still hanging out for all the world to see as well. "Or, maybe, you're just enjoying the scenery?" she asked, motioning to the other bathers around them.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Oh, ummm... I..." She stammers, looking around with a blush, whilst her shaft begins to twitch and harden of it's own accord.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"I can really get used to the whole lack of modesty going on around here." She added with a naughty grin.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It's ummm, distracting, for sure. I'm not really used to seeing a lot of people." Freya says shyly. "You were from out of town, weren't you Celeste? Where from?"

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"I was born here but I left still very young. My mother thought it best to raise me with her people in the mountains." She climbed outside of the water, fanning herself to cooldown a bit. "It wasn't easy but I think she had good reasons."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Probably, if she was willing to go that far. Are there more tanukis living in the mountains? I thought they were all here."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"No, mom isn't a tanuki, she is an elf." She said without much ado. "I took after my dad... or my other mom. We never did figure that one out."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So you never knew your dad or other mom? I used to know my other mom... but... she left one day and never came back. I mostly took from my birth-mom, too... except for my dick." She says.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"No, never. It is a bit weird looking nothing like my mom but I can't say I ever missed having a second parent." She capitulated. "I had Grandma taking care of me too, even if she was a bit grumpy."