Another Living Armor

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Update!: Started on some actual menu interactions. So far, I've got the "Relationship" option up, which is essentially just you gauging Paras' trust in you if you'd rather find out in some way besides just reading some numbers.

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
Very interesting...

Does it also offer some other abilities or interaction?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
But does it offer any...devious abilities?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'll have to get back to you on that. In the meantime please enjoy this devious clothing. Also since this armor is technically incestual, please also enjoy this image of a father impregnating both his wife and daughter.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
I've got an idea for a bad-end, or maybe a more possessive attitude swimming around at the moment. I'd probably gate it behind allowing "Paras" to go hungry for too long/getting your shit wrecked too much. Could also make it something you could toggle. Either way, I'll look into it after all of the other nonsense is done.

In other news, I'm currently plugging away at the "Removal" scene. Once that's done, I'll most likely be moving on to the "Feeding" scenes, since I'm sure that's what you're all here for.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Could you add an option for Peras to automatically feed off a PC with lust at least 75% out of combat? 

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Could you add an option for Peras to automatically feed off a PC with lust at least 75% out of combat? 

That's in the cards, yeah. You'll likely see an exhibitionist variant as well.

Sidenote: Congrats. At the time I've responded to this, you're sitting at a sweet 666 post count.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Wouldn't it in case of when PC not get any lust rising perks always triggering when PC lust max out out of combat? Since out of combat it now stops at 75 - not played much with PC that got larger than 100 lust bar so not gonna give a head for it been jsut flat 75 pts rather than 75% of current max lust.

Heh seems you now at most evil of evil post count numbers ever ^^

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Sounds good to me.

But why would you want to? She's so cute. At least make it difficult.

It's gonna require near-max trust to even pull it off, but I could see the main reason for wanting to remove the suit being a tactical reason. And maybe you feel like wearing your cute meido outfit for once. Frankly, referring to it as a "removal" is a misnomer, since you're not getting rid of him/her in any permanent capacity.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Update: The (decidedly unsexy) removal stuff is "done" now, so I'm gonna start plugging away at the Feeding scenes. At the moment, I'm about 80% sure that the actual armor/combat application of the armor is going to be the last thing I end up working on.

Ideas on that Front:

-"Natural Weapons": Basically, if you don't have any weapons equipped in either your Melee or Ranged slot, instead of hitting people with a goddamn rock or your fists, you'll employ the use of blade tentacles (armblade tentacles and/or head tentacles. Very likely to have a variant for lust damage) for melee. For a ranged weapon, Paras would turn stored fluids into essentially a long-range waterjet cutter (but, y'know, with jizz/milk/whatever). 

-Fucking with head tentacles/growing "cocktackles"/"Cuntacles" as cockvine/cunttail stand-ins for PCs who want to access those scenes while not having to deal with maintaining additional parasites.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
-Fucking with head tentacles/growing "cocktackles"/"Cuntacles" as cockvine/cunttail stand-ins for PCs who want to access those scenes while not having to deal with maintaining additional parasites.

:smugdog: optional choice in types of penors and vagos? minus the added bonus of tentacular additions like what kind of texture the little suit already has to tease and please :laugh:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Can you make it so your armor gives you both a cock tail and cunt tail? That way Fen will finally have to support the lazy hack to proc both scene types I've been compiling for months.  :smugdog:

Stop tempting fledgling content creators towards the Dark Side, Captain. :shibe:

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
:smugdog: optional choice in types of penors and vagos? minus the added bonus of tentacular additions like what kind of texture the little suit already has to tease and please :laugh:

Maybe. Don't wanna get too crazy to start off, though.

aww

yay

Can you make it so your armor gives you both a cock tail and cunt tail? That way Fen will finally have to support the lazy hack to proc both scene types I've been compiling for months.  :smugdog:

Oh, I'm sure that will go over just swimmingly, noob. :D

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm really into the cocktacles/cuntacles idea.  

Perhaps there could be a Bridget scene where she clears you for future shenanigans and possibly offers a free fluid production boost.  And, i suppose, a chance for the commitment phobic amongst us to get rid of Paras without being a complete douche. 

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
I'm really into the cocktacles/cuntacles idea.  

Perhaps there could be a Bridget scene where she clears you for future shenanigans and possibly offers a free fluid production boost.  And, i suppose, a chance for the commitment phobic amongst us to get rid of Paras without being a complete douche. 

Pfft. Why would you ever wanna do that? I'd argue that said commitmentphobes probably shouldn't be letting mysterious parasites grow inside them, but that's just me :D.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Adding cunt/cocktacles would be even more complicated than idea of letting two type of tails coexist I assume. So nah let it be jsut living armor without any too exotic additions to it form. Plus that idea of -tacles would be simple case of feature creep trying to overrun this project.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Not an update, unfortunately, but I wanted to get some opinions.

Do you folks feel like the "Removal" (more like "Sheathing", honestly) process might be too "space magick"y? Do you feel like it gives you enough information to fill in the blanks of how it'd be possible? I had been trying to subtly (as much as possible, anyway) hint that bonding with Paras had basically "soft" TFed Steele, but maybe you guys already picked up on that during the birth scene.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maybe

(Its way too space-magic-ish. I cannot see how it can compact itself into your body with no discernible bulging whatsoever. But i can see how it might have altered the PC's body to make hir respective to internally hosting Paras)

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
[@Zevos] Ah, gotcha. My thought was that Paras would basically thin down and coat the PC's bones (centered mostly along the spine and ribs), but maybe that also stretches plausibility due to the compression. Point is, Paras is malleable as all hell.

I'm willing to take suggestions to make it seem more reasonable, though.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Only thing that comes to mind is Paras piggybacking on the Tech's drone. But that is hardly a universal solution. Perhaps Paras could cover the wings, providing an additional appearance blub and removing their flight capabilities, or if no wings, occupies the wings slot as a exoskellital blob. Or Steele could use his child alert app to have him sent to the ship. Bridget could create a manikin for him to ride around in while on the ship. I know you're sorta averse to Paras leaving the PC for any period of time, but it provides a lot of elegant solutions to an otherwise tedious problem.

K

Krynh

Only thing that comes to mind is Paras piggybacking on the Tech's drone. But that is hardly a universal solution. Perhaps Paras could cover the wings, providing an additional appearance blub and removing their flight capabilities, or if no wings, occupies the wings slot as a exoskellital blob. Or Steele could use his child alert app to have him sent to the ship. Bridget could create a manikin for him to ride around in while on the ship. I know you're sorta averse to Paras leaving the PC for any period of time, but it provides a lot of elegant solutions to an otherwise tedious problem.
I think that if you're not wearing paras then it shouldn't be avaiable to use. For storing it, perhaps some sort of living container in the nursery (sort of like the egg from alien) that nurtures it

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maybe a surrogate body created using Bruchandus/Taufedi tech, so you can interact with him having a similar/same appearance to when he is wearing Steele.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
I guess I could concede Paras going full Bleeding Edge in favor of some sort of appearance blurb, sure. As for having Paras part from the PC, I'm not totally against the idea. I'd likely have Briget synthesize some kind of formula that best replicates your bodily fluids (and the subtle nutritional increase brought on by Paras).

Reactions: Krynh