Another Living Armor

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Herm/Herm Mommy/Daughter incest, essentially.

Hnnng, why do I do this to myself.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
I assume ParasQuest will probably be a slightly weirder version of MarbleQuest where Paras realizes he is supposed to mindfuck you into servile submission, but by that point he really doesn't want to do that to his daddy. And maybe at the end Lessau makes a mod for his race that makes them more symbiotic. Random speculation.
Interestiiinnnggg. Guess you'll just have to wait and see.
Honestly, I'm not even sure it's all that necessary for me to keep things so close to the belt, but I guess I like creating suspense.

You mean she. I kid.

Alternatively, she associates being a good girl with fucking you silly and cuddling afterwards.

Herm/Herm Mommy/Daughter incest, essentially.

Hnnng, why do I do this to myself.
Them full body cuddles, doe.

Proper body Paras would defs be a herm. Male or fem depending on gender choice, natch.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Mini-Update: Slowly but surely approaching the end of the cock-centric feeding scene. If progress continues as well as it has tonight, then you should hopefully see the "finished" product either tonight or the wee hours of the morning. Might be a little slow due to D&D tonight.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Proper Update!: Added the dick milking scene onto the doc. Might be a little sloppy right now due to me having wrapped it up on my phone at work. I always forget how hard it is to write smut.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No urethral insertion?

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
No urethral insertion?
To be honest, I hadn't even thought about it for this particular scene. If I can find a good placement on another run-through, I'll see what I can do. Otherwise, you can almost guarantee a lil' UI in the Full-Package and/or MonsterPlay scenes.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
To be honest, I hadn't even thought about it for this particular scene. If I can find a good placement on another run-through, I'll see what I can do. Otherwise, you can almost guarantee a lil' UI in the Full-Package and/or MonsterPlay scenes.

Just male/futa/herm or would you support female UI as well?

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Didn't someone pitch some sort of psionic tentacle monster for Uveto? What if one of them impregnated the character with the Symbiote? Give the character Psionic Abilities when wearing it?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Didn't someone pitch some sort of psionic tentacle monster for Uveto? What if one of them impregnated the character with the Symbiote? Give the character Psionic Abilities when wearing it?

Giving the character psionic abilities won't happen any time soon, since the mechanics for them aren't in the game yet and won't be for quite sometime. psionics are considered endgame content.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Yeah, for now, the only psionics-related stuff for Paras will be the mental link.

Though, that does make me think about how the tentacle egg scene would work when you've got Paras equipped.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Perhaps Paras could make the tentacle monster into her pet?
It's decidedly not-cute and evil atm, tho. So some friendship lessons might be in order. Speaking of which...

@Lord Lodestar if you ever become interested in the idea of them, manage to clear things out with Savin and write some sizable interactions between Paras and Briget I'll love you forever.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Perhaps Paras could make the tentacle monster into her pet?
Maybe. If nothing else, Paras might get a little slappy on said fellow tentacle creature.
@Lord Lodestar if you ever become interested in the idea of them, manage to clear things out with Savin and write some sizable interactions between Paras and Briget I'll love you forever.

I can't exactly say no to fun interactions between Paras and Robomom, so I'll see what I can do.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
My boner isnt calming down, what have you done to me Lodestar!!!

I read the doc and god..... i love it. We already have some sort of physic beast in-game(remember that Strange Egg you get from Mhen'ga?)

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
My boner isnt calming down, what have you done to me Lodestar!!!

I read the doc and god..... i love it. We already have some sort of physic beast in-game(remember that Strange Egg you get from Mhen'ga?)
Glad to see that you're enjoying what I've got so far.

Paras and the Egg definitely share a few similarities, which will be fun to play around with for a scene at least.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Just popping in to let those concerned know that the project's not dead. Your boy Lodestar's just been bogged down with distractions, is all. That being said, I'm currently working on the TentaDicks scene (vaginally focused), so expect the next update to pertain to that.
As always, I'm open to questions/suggestions.

Reactions: Krynh

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yarr TentaDicking...umm does it involve knotted tentacles too or that would be overkill to do? :rolleyes:

Atomictaco

Sep 20, 2015
I have to admit the dream scene is one of the sweetest things I have ever read, I hope this project will make it into the game.