Another Living Armor

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Perhaps Paras could grant a perk that increases the value of the PC's fluids.
As in the case of selling milk bags/collected sperm?

Which reminds me that, as unnecessary as it is, I kinda wish we had a "Fluid Tastiness" stat sometimes.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
As in the case of selling milk bags/collected sperm?

Probably as in cum amount values for the PC.

Which reminds me that, as unnecessary as it is, I kinda wish we had a "Fluid Tastiness" stat sometimes.

There are descriptors for different cum types, fruit flavored, honey; I guess besides that everyone else is left with sizzlin' salt 'splosion flavor.
Unless you mean something along the lines of: fruit-cum would get like an 80/100 on the fluid tastiness stat.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
There are descriptors for different cum types, fruit flavored, honey; I guess beside that everyone else is left with sizzlin' salt 'splosion.
Unless you mean something along the lines of: fruit-cum would get like an 80/100 on the fluid tastiness stat.

As much weirdly, excruciatingly precise little details the stat-line of TiTS tracks atm, and as little funny as the idea of sperm-centric cooking show is, I don't think that it's something that would - or should - be tracked. I mean, you'd have to argue the tastiness of chocolate relative to honey, milk, eggnog, fruits and G-d know what else.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I guess it's kind of too late now, but there's something I forgot to ask for back when you were first spitballing the idea.

It's a lot hotter for something like this to have tiers and slowly creep/infest your character rather than get all of it at once. I know she's sentient and nice, but it could still have been done like this. Oh well.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Probably as in cum amount values for the PC.

There are descriptors for different cum types, fruit flavored, honey; I guess besides that everyone else is left with sizzlin' salt 'splosion flavor.
Never hurts to be sure, but that would've been my second guess.

Yeah, I think the fluid types already cover it pretty well, honestly. Only thing a separate "tastiness" value wouod do is maybe add an additional blurb. Or help you win a cooking battle with Herman to determine who has the best "secret sauce", naw'msayin'? Other than that, I just kind of assume that PC cum (or cum in general in the TiTSverse) is typically pretty tasty.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I guess it's kind of too late now, but there's something I forgot to ask for back when you were first spitballing the idea.

It's a lot hotter for something like this to have tiers and slowly creep/infest your character rather than get all of it at once. I know she's sentient and nice, but it could still have been done like this. Oh well.
M3chaw0lf's Snake cock parasite is meant to eventually have a stage where it mindfucks the PC into a bad end.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/tits-cock-snake-parasite-virus-revival.4346/

Edit: This reminds me, I'm hoping that Paras will eventually be able to have groin exposed for the if/when snake cocks actually get in.
Snake cocks are one thing i hope for above pretty much anything else for TiTS, but sadly interest for them seems to be rather minimal.

Last edited:

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016

Well damn, noobie. Way to make a fella feel bad now of all times, haha.
I can't say I completely disagree, though.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well damn, noobie. Way to make a fella feel bad now of all times, haha.
I can't say I completely disagree, though.

Don't listen to him, you'll end up writing a bunch of cuddle scenes you didn't intend on making originally.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
Do you folks feel like the "Removal" (more like "Sheathing", honestly) process might be too "space magick"y? Do you feel like it gives you enough information to fill in the blanks of how it'd be possible? I had been trying to subtly (as much as possible, anyway) hint that bonding with Paras had basically "soft" TFed Steele, but maybe you guys already picked up on that during the birth scene.

It only feels spess magicky because Paras seems to be more of solid symbiote rather than a liquid one. A work around I could see is that the soft TF could of just merged their bodies together so there's no distinction to which body part is who's. Just 2 consciousnesses in one body that can change it's shape and all that junk.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
B-But it's in your name!
Note how he didn't say 'unwanted cuddling'. It's all just a ruse in order to gain a monopoly on the hugging market, I tell you.

Re: Paras Removal Scene.

It does feel space-magicky IMO, like something strait out of Guyver, but not to a degree I'd call unfitting for the setting of TiTS. About the only real critique I have of this concept is of Paras ending up in PC's inventory and taking up a slot. It'll make much more sense for her to just become available via the Interact button similar to the one Nova has.
Still, the idea of some sort of a temporal host/bio-container Paras will be able to hop on to sounds better IMO, even if it'll limit PC's ability to take her off to being on board of their ship or even specifically in the Nursery.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>no "assuming direct control"
>no "sorry [pc.name], i can't do that"
>no "prepare to be assimilated"

0/10

Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait for So for my over enthusiastic NPC needs.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There could be some more dommy sybiote armor but that not seems to be current aim of OP to do totaly dommy like Dommy Hand So living armor.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Dommy Hand So living armor.
Something like this was already spitballed. But it was more like an equippable item (vaginal bead?) and not a full armor set per se.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm so what it was if not armor? Not tell me it was whole ship ala Hand So taking over PC current ship?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Note how he didn't say 'unwanted cuddling'. It's all just a ruse in order to gain a monopoly on the hugging market, I tell you.

Shit he's onto me.

As for removal, I keep getting the image of a cheesy sci-fi thermos. You know the kind: old sci-fi B-movies, sleek silver, lots of useless blinking lights, constant outpouring of liquid nitrogen fog. It's a stupid idea I know, but the image of having paras slip into one of those then jumping out when you need them makes me smile a bit.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
It only feels spess magicky because Paras seems to be more of solid symbiote rather than a liquid one. A work around I could see is that the soft TF could of just merged their bodies together so there's no distinction to which body part is who's. Just 2 consciousnesses in one body that can change it's shape and all that junk.
I had considered going that route, but I more or less chickened out. Might decide on that since the flavor isn't explicitly stated (yet).

Re: Paras Removal Scene.

It does feel space-magicky IMO, like something strait out of Guyver, but not to a degree I'd call unfitting for the setting of TiTS. About the only real critique I have of this concept is of Paras ending up in PC's inventory and taking up a slot. It'll make much more sense for her to just become available via the Interact button similar to the one Nova has.
Still, the idea of some sort of a temporal host/bio-container Paras will be able to hop on to sounds better IMO, even if it'll limit PC's ability to take her off to being on board of their ship or even specifically in the Nursery.
Guyver was definitely one of the influences for this particular project. The inventory slot thing is a good point, and probably the best solution for PC being able to keep Paras on their person while not wearing her. If possible, I'd like there to be both a sheathing option and a separation option where Paras hangs out at the Nursery. It's more scenes, sure, but it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

On another note, for people like noobie, I do have a feeding scene planned where you and Paras roleplay a typical tentacle monster scenario which might get a little out of hand for a moment.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
On another note, for people like noobie, I do have a feeding scene planned where you and Paras roleplay a typical tentacle monster scenario which might get a little out of hand for a moment.

Holy shit, yes please.

Reactions: Krynh

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
tfw other people share your fetish

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
I had considered going that route, but I more or less chickened out. Might decide on that since the flavor isn't explicitly stated (yet).

You also could just embrace the spess magick and just let Paras be a baby/fledgling eldritch horror. Let it hide in a sub dimension the exact same as Steele dimension (maybe it looks like everything is made of flesh or tentacles IDK) and it just follows Steele around, like a ghost.

Here's some cute-dark tentacle monster shenanigans.

https://m.tapastic.com/series/The-Crawling-City

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Cute but needs more lewd. 9/10

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
You also could just embrace the spess magick and just let Paras be a baby/fledgling eldritch horror. Let it hide in a sub dimension the exact same as Steele dimension (maybe it looks like everything is made of flesh or tentacles IDK) and it just follows Steele around, like a ghost.

Here's some cute-dark tentacle monster shenanigans.

https://m.tapastic.com/series/The-Crawling-City

As hilarious as that would be, I already have some future plans pertaining to Paras' true nature. Jury's out on whether it'll prove more or less boring than being a straight up extradimensional being.

That was a pretty pleasant read. For a moment, I was expecting something lewd to happen, but I'm not too disappointed.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Alternative, since he can fold himself into a small grub space magicky, why not let him fold up into a armored chiten gauntlet?

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Alternative, since he can fold himself into a small grub space magicky, why not let him fold up into a armored chiten gauntlet?

Man, I really wish I could justify getting into Vanguard. As much as I love the art (especially pieces by Lack, which I'm 90% sure this one is), the local peeps have thrown too much money into MtG or YGO to branch out.

In any case, maybe I could put it to a vote?

Edit: Better yet, have it be a customization option post-removal.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
What about allowing Paras to take an alternate form to fill the melee weapon or accessory slots? I love this idea, but i also really like Nova and if/when FF hits I'm definitely gonna switch to using barrier jackets as my main armor. Maybe Paras could take the form of a scorpion like exoskeleton that eternally piggybacks you, and grants a statistical bonus in something as a alternative to regular armor once trust gets high enough. Or a parasitic scarf made of chitin.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
What about allowing Paras to take an alternate form to fill the melee weapon or accessory slots? I love this idea, but i also really like Nova and if/when FF hits I'm definitely gonna switch to using barrier jackets as my main armor. Maybe Paras could take the form of a scorpion like exoskeleton that eternally piggybacks you, and grants a statistical bonus in something as a alternative to regular armor once trust gets high enough. Or a parasitic scarf made of chitin.
Weapon Ver. Paras might very well end up being the gauntlet. Right now I wanna focus on Paras' interactions and armor (including variants)+perks, plus a couple if variant appearances for when she's unequipped when I'm feelin' froggy. Plus, I've still gotta iron out the actual acquisition event.

Eventually, once that's all said and done, I'll be able to actually devote some attention to a "ParasQuest". And all of the other ideas I've got swimming around.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I assume ParasQuest will probably be a slightly weirder version of MarbleQuest where Paras realizes he is supposed to mindfuck you into servile submission, but by that point he really doesn't want to do that to his daddy. And maybe at the end Lessau makes a mod for his race that makes them more symbiotic. Random speculation.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You mean she. I kid.

Alternatively, she associates being a good girl with fucking you silly and cuddling afterwards.