Another Living Armor

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
'Sup, guys. So, after having read a one-shot doujin known as Tentacle Suit Girl and rereading some Guyver, ol' Lode's been inspired to try and contribute to TiTS in light of prior failings. In this case, we're talkin' equipment!

I'll try and get a GoogleDoc up when I have my thoughts composed a little better, but the basic idea is that the "suit" would be an organism that essentially impregnates (hell, Mpregs, even)/unbirths itself into the host while it's in its infant state, eventually maturing to its final stage, during which time it establishes a link with its "mother/father". Once its grown enough to serve an actual purpose, the creature has the capability of turning itself into a biosuit in the interest of protecting its "parent"/host, who would provide the creature with sustenance in turn (body fluids of course, be it milk, girlcum, jizz, whatever the flavor). 

Much like a previous idea I'd fielded, there is of course the risk of some folks feeling like having more than one sentient suit of armor may be too much, though this particular one being both organic and, in its own strange way, the offspring of the PC might make it interesting to some people. 

Questions? Thoughts? Misgivings?

Le Doc Google:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KncYbeo3_i0IxPfJy0Umr-EhTiqoeen0jt-DbT-Sg28/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Agrok

Zavos

May 7, 2016
So long as it doesn't force a tf on the PC, i welcome the idea of a symboite.   Nova already serves a precedent that this is possible.  

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
So long as it doesn't force a tf on the PC, i welcome the idea of a symboite.   Nova already serves a precedent that this is possible.  

I don't really plan on having it force any particular TFs, no. Maybe it could cause non-lactating PCs to lactate, but that would probably be the extent of it. 

The symbiosis thing sounds pretty interesting.

Do you plan on giving it any customization?

Maybe not in the same ways as Nova, but l definitely had some customization in mind. Stuff like helmet/no helmet, color changes and a one-time decision on the gender of your biosuit companion for starters.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
But do you plan on delivering?

Please, I can only take so much heartbreak.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The main risk of a living armor that actually eats the armor slot is obsolescence.  You need to contrive ways of having it grow as the player does or it will fall behind newer and better armors on following planets.

The simplest solution may be to base its stats on the player's level, though then you're making more work for the devs in the future as they have to go back and add to it each time they add more levels.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
There are some situations, such as the undersea lab or superbosses like frost wyrm that may require you to use specific gear to get through a problem.  Methinks there should be some way of temporarily removing the armor.  If it feeds off sexual fluids, it probably could live off Celiste's protein mush. 

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
There are some situations, such as the undersea lab or superbosses like frost wyrm that may require you to use specific gear to get through a problem.  Methinks there should be some way of temporarily removing the armor.  If it feeds off sexual fluids, it probably could live off Celiste's protein mush. 

Only issue with that is Celise gets her protein mush from the pc's sexual fluids as well. But with the amount of crew members they should all be able to give a bit of sex juice to feed it. I also feel like a sex fluid based armour would get more powerful with the pc's libido, just a suggestion

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
The main risk of a living armor that actually eats the armor slot is obsolescence.  You need to contrive ways of having it grow as the player does or it will fall behind newer and better armors on following planets.

The simplest solution may be to base its stats on the player's level, though then you're making more work for the devs in the future as they have to go back and add to it each time they add more levels.

I'm glad you brought this up, since I hadn't taken that into consideration yet. I'll have to figure something out when I get to properly punching everything out.

Oh, I had already figured it'd be "removable" in some fashion. Whether it would sheath itself inside the PC's body Guyver/Bleeding Edge Iron Man style or even be allowed to be kept on the ship where it would be supplied said protein mush or other nutrients, it'd be possible. Granted, it would probably complain about it. 

Which reminds me that I kind of want some of the customization options (particularly going "helmetless" or adopting a revealing/leotard form of sorts) to take a little bit of time in order to convince the creature that it needn't be so overprotective of its host.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Which reminds me that I kind of want some of the customization options (particularly going "helmetless" or adopting a revealing/leotard form of sorts) to take a little bit of time in order to convince the creatire that it needn't be so overprotective of its host.

I like the idea of the creature actually caring about your (its) safety, never really seen that in a living armour.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Which reminds me that I kind of want some of the customization options (particularly going "helmetless" or adopting a revealing/leotard form of sorts) to take a little bit of time in order to convince the creatire that it needn't be so overprotective of its host.

The more I see, the cooler this idea sounds.

Please for the love of smut make this. 

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
I like the idea of the creature actually caring about your (its) safety, never really seen that in a living armour.

I wanted to play on the idea that the creature sees Steele as a parent figure as well as a host, so there's a level of it genuinely giving a shit for purposes that don't have to do with self-preservation (but of course that's still a factor). Maybe it's a bit ambitious, but I have some plans swimming around that might illuminate the creature's true nature. Baby steps, though.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I wanted to play on the idea that the creature sees Steele as a parent figure as well as a host, so there's a level of it genuinely giving a shit for purposes that don't have to do with self-preservation (but of course that's still a factor). Maybe it's a bit ambitious, but I have some plans swimming around that might illuminate the creature's true nature. Baby steps, though.

And I hope to be here to see those steps come to fruition. :)  

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The piece that got me inspired to do this thing is here:

https://nhentai.net/g/141469/

Yeah I actually read that because of your post, haha.

Nonsense, just set it to like (for example), Defense = Level * some constant. Or whatever formula you want.

It can't possibly be worse than the time they spend going back for the occasional nerf. I mean, we already have the Goo armor. Alternatively, it could be something like a Second Skin, where it doesn't take up a slot (and therefore is only for lewds and isn't actually statted armor). In any case, I'm sure Fen or Geddy will let OP know what direction to take it.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
Alternatively, it could be something like a Second Skin, where it doesn't take up a slot (and therefore is only for lewds and isn't actually statted armor). In any case, I'm sure Fen or Geddy will let OP know what direction to take it.

@Lord Lodestar Expanding on the symbiote not needing to be an actual item needed to be in inventory or equipped you could make it into a scene/event like the Fountain of Endowment with Exgartuan except more futurey and all that. You could make it a space travel triggered event where PC lands on a moon/large asteroid with a lab on it and PC sees a blue and pink sphere, (there could just be one if your plan is the symbiote choosing a gender from interacting with the PC), where they feel compelled to touch one. Basically how Spider-Man gets his symbiote in Secret Wars except less/no fighting and more lewd.

Secret Wars.jpg

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Yeah I actually read that because of your post, haha.

Nonsense, just set it to like (for example), Defense = Level * some constant. Or whatever formula you want.

It can't possibly be worse than the time they spend going back for the occasional nerf. I mean, we already have the Goo armor. Alternatively, it could be something like a Second Skin, where it doesn't take up a slot (and therefore is only for lewds and isn't actually statted armor). In any case, I'm sure Fen or Geddy will let OP know what direction to take it.

Still waiting with bated breath for Z-Ton-sama to bless us with a sequel/series for it. As it is, that stinger at the end makes me feel like I'm missing out on something.

As for being unstatted, I'd kinda prefer it to actually have combat applications, but I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it during the actual writing process. 

@Lord Lodestar Expanding on the symbiote not needing to be an actual item needed to be in inventory or equipped you could make it into a scene/event like the Fountain of Endowment with Exgartuan except more futurey and all that. You could make it a space travel triggered event where PC lands on a moon/large asteroid with a lab on it and PC sees a blue and pink sphere, (there could just be one if your plan is the symbiote choosing a gender from interacting with the PC), where they feel compelled to touch one. Basically how Spider-Man gets his symbiote in Secret Wars except less/no fighting and more lewd.

Still trying to suss out what would be the best way for Steele to come into contact with the creature, but travelling between planets was definitely the way I had planned for it to be triggered. The comic book geek in me sees the scenario you propose as a tempting one, so I'll at least put it in the running if my initial idea proves to be a bit too dumb.

The more I see, the cooler this idea sounds.

Please for the love of smut make this. 

I'm glad there are some people who find the idea exciting. I only hope I don't end up lettin' peeps down.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Interdusting.

This is what I immediately thought of when I heard tentacle suit: http://65.media.tumblr.com/13e6a49795b5f6dac14ee197f5dba656/tumblr_oepnr0rOtr1rsl80xo1_500.png,  http://67.media.tumblr.com/32ce53767113d2846f1a47747fc9ea7d/tumblr_oepnr0rOtr1rsl80xo7_250.jpghttp://67.media.tumblr.com/01ca8f664fb3cd739c5cf0f5d2c91117/tumblr_oepnr0rOtr1rsl80xo6_250.jpghttp://67.media.tumblr.com/6409bf78c013124026e5f8b8dc7c5239/tumblr_oepnr0rOtr1rsl80xo4_500.jpg

It could also alternatively be used as an accessory, but I would prefer it not to be, seeing as I enjoy playing a drone tech.

In any case, if you decide to go through with this, best of luck :D  

K

Krynh

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

This sounds great. The Doujin was very good and to see an armour based on it is great.

Last edited:

MilitaryAaa

Aug 30, 2015

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Well this brings back memories.... hopeful unfulfilled memories...  https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/301-the-clam-chowder-mini-dungion-and-mark-xxxiv-power-armor-project/&page=2#comment-64189

But there is hope yet I see! So seeing how it can bond with you yet can be removed or certain events, how deep are you going to make the connection? Like in Spider-Man Eddie needs the symbiote to live, for us after a certain amount of time of wearing it will we get a debuff if it's removed?

Huh, that actually would've been pretty neat to see in-game.

I'd like to imagine that the creature is more dependent on you than you'd be on it, other than enjoying the benefits of its protection. Maybe you'd get a blurb similar to the teste/breast filling text that implies a maternal/paternal urge to feed yer dang kid.

I'm a bit wary of punishing the player for forgoing the suit, but at the same time, I'd imagine that's the risk you take when you bind yourself to sexy Guyver.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'd like to imagine that the creature is more dependent on you than you'd be on it, other than enjoying the benefits of its protection. Maybe you'd get a blurb similar to the teste/breast filling text that implies a maternal/paternal urge to feed yer dang kid.

I'm a bit wary of punishing the player for forgoing the suit, but at the same time, I'd imagine that's the risk you take when you bind yourself to sexy Guyver.

Why not make the detrimental effect a sexy one, then? Like instead of forcing the paternal/maternal urge onto the player, which borderlines on mindfuckery that tentacle egg monster does, the suit will communicate its needs and the player will react based on their Alignment and/or the current value of a compatibility score of some sort, if you'll decide to implement such system. On top of those messages, the symbiot will also stimulate the arousal as well as the size and productivity of the parts that produce its sustenance.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Idea: The tentasuit has a trust variable.  It raises when in use, raises when sexed, but has a limit per day it can be raised.  Trust deteriorates when not in use.  Quickly if no surrogate is used, less quickly if you use a surrogate to keep the armor taken care of (maybe nursery?)  Half of it's base leveled armor is trust dependent, and its ability to receive any particular perk requires its trust to be above a threshold.  Also, unhelmeted and exposed require trust to be not horrible. 

MilitaryAaa

Aug 30, 2015
Huh, that actually would've been pretty neat to see in-game.

Actually I say go for something detrimental. To an extent. The treatment has oblivious pros and cons but before you can even use it you have to read what it does, giving players an insight to decide if they really want to go throughout with it. So for the symbiote there could be text, a warning, something to indicate that the player is making a big decision.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
OK so first to kick of with main idea. Yeah organic armor instead inorganic one we got already in form of Nova. Yes it's something worth to have. As for it keeping up up to date...goddamit bacon if it alive and looks like cross of venom symbiote and especialy with been inspired on guyver it could and in fact SHOULD be able to undergone ala zerg like hyperevolutions to be able handle face new threats like... keep stronger enemies PC would fighting with game progress. And sometimes just for other reasons some "accidental" evolutions not forced by stronger enemies but due to PC finding stuff that can help mutate it in specific direction (like Nova after fight in Tavira Palace goo incubator or hopefully incoming soon uveto dungeon).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
If you need any help, I am an expert in the field of Tentanetic Enchantments.