Kashima help

sub

Oct 11, 2016
As it turns out i've just missed a timed event so could somebody link me a doc to "the kashima incident" or is there a way to get around the date check and play it anyways? any help would be appreciated, i really don't want to wait a year to play this...

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Sexuality is pretty interesting. Like if I was gay would I be grossed out by vaginas? I think Foxxling mentioned that he is but that's a small sample size.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
So like, no phallic strap-ons or vibrators either? What if we did live in a world like TiTS; would you want a herm girlfriend? I wouldn't mind too much if she were sufficiently feminine. Not catching though.

K

Krynh

I know a gay man IRL that is grossed out by Best Genitals. 

Hah thats the best name I've heard for them ever.

So like, no strap-ons or vibrators either? What if we did live in a world like TiTS; would you want a herm girlfriend? I wouldn't mind too much if she were sufficiently feminine. Not catching though.

You are aware that not all vibrators look like a penis?

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
. I've never used one that was in any way a "realistic" design, though. Like, it was vaguely phallic shaped, but it wasn't fleshy or veiny or... oddly hairy. (It's not that I can't stand some foliage, but it needs to be neatly trimmed, dammit! Mow your lawn!)

I have to stand to defend the poor and forgotten penises. I for one, love their shape, veins and all, tough I coincide on the common distaste for...excessive hair.

Funny thing that my mayor point against vaginas comes from women with...too much pubic hair. I dunno about the rest, but I doubt that all gay men are utterly grossed out by vaginas, we only find them unexciting or unappealing. I tend to associate them with excessive pubic hair and open wounds, added to my distaste by curvy figures.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
open wounds

What?

I wonder if I'm the only one who's okay with people having "lots of hair" down there. There are several cons to shaving it and well... there are no hairs where you're supposed to lick/suck. At least, not everywhere. Trimming it may be the way to go, though.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I know where my pubes grow at, just like I know where male pubes are. Now, I equate rogue hair bits to having to avoid soup toppings you're not all that interested in.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I know where my pubes grow at, just like I know where male pubes are. Now, I equate rogue hair bits to having to avoid soup toppings you're not all that interested in.

I'm not talking about "rogue hair"...    T_T

it's growing up my shaft...

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I must be a lucky person, then. In my experience, dealing with hair -any kind of it- takes a lot of time, so I'd say that pubic hair does not need to be trimmed, lest maintained or stylised (I don't find it sexy or cute, but outright silly. To each their own). I'm so not sacrificing my time or "health" doing a thing that only brings me itchiness or ingrown hairs.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Try eating out a girl 2-3 days after she shaves.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
hehe and so another thread went down the drain ^^ You two should really make some special thread to keep chatting there :laugh:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well, this thread was actually a non-issue from the start, and then a nice fellow up near the top linked the OP to the content in question anyways, so it was all solved. :D  

Though this thread is definitely talking about completely random shit at this point. I wish we had a kind of "integrated IRC" thing. The Discord works, but it's in a totally separate tab and... I'm laaaazzzy... :p  

I'm lazy too for discord yet...since "some" time Liadri do convinced me to get my lazy ass there. And I not complaing of been on both discord and forum at once. I not belive you are much more lazy than me :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Without me and Misty and I this forum would be 50% less shitty interesting.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I mean, that's full-on shaving, not trimming and maintenance. I imagine the "trouble stubble" is pretty irritating, but you don't need to take it all the way down to that, because that necessitates shaving like... all the time.

Unless you're saying you like prickly pubic pleasures.

Is that what you're saying, noobie? :smugdog:

The great struggle of Beard against Pubes on the fields of oral love continues...my last GF actually liked the feeling of my facial hair down there. Though beard maintenance after the fact was a bitch.

I dread the perspective of spending time in a free for all chat with such high level shitpos... forum gurus. But I secretly really want to try.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nigga what. I've never had enough pubic or facial hair for anyone to ever notice, but with a clit being so much smaller than a penis, I notice it a lot more when my face is so close.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Forum been less interesting without Misty I agree. On other person thou...not so much.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Nigga what. I've never had enough pubic or facial hair for anyone to ever notice, but with a clit being so much smaller than a penis, I notice it a lot more when my face is so close.

A well groomed beard feels quite nice to the touch. Just saying.

K

Krynh

I dislike have to shave, but I also dislike having facial hair more. 

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I must say, for a community that's supposed to be firmly rooted in furdom, there is surprisingly little appreciation for hair of any description.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Apparently, hair and fur are not considered as being one and the same. Even CoC treated them the same way when it came to follow a colour pattern, thus ruining every fursona with a hairdo.

K

Krynh

Fur is soft. Beards aren't and I can only grow a patchy stubble :)  I like head hair. Ambivalent about pubic hair on ladies and not a furry fan 

Last edited:

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Personally, I prefer having a beard to not. I haven't shaved in years, so my facial hair is as soft as it is everywhere else. I keep it trimmed so it doesn't get out of hand though.

I just can't stand that itch you get as the hairs start to grow through the skin again, it drives me up the wall. Once it grew out it stopped itching as much, except when my skin is dry. But that's normal for me everywhere anyways.

(Not sure how me ended up on this topic… I do love the tangents the threads in this forum go down  :D )