[IMPLEMENTED] Avian TF

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Looks very interesting xD

Haha that Ovi perk I wonder how it will work in conjunction with Ovilium?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Obligatory "most birds don't even have penises" factoid! :p  And of the two that I do know have them they are vastly different.

E: Also, how are you envisioning bird-taur stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Obligatory "most birds don't even have penises" factoid! :p  And of the two that I do know have them they are vastly different.

Most, but this is not a specific TF, so I am free to choose any option available! Or make something up. After all, birds are not exactly a good material for anthro.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'm going through and doing typo and grammar stuff. However I'm noticing you always stage your TFs into two stages (from past works as well), for stability reasons I'm sure, but have you considered doing straight-to TF blurbs? Example, instead of losing tail just to regrow one, why not have it just go straight to the bird tail? Something like (and this is highly condensed) "your tail shrinks and feathers grow". If it's your concern over your writing skills, just do what you can and those of us with a bit more elegance/ease with the language can rework it. Even a simple line of few words that conveys all that you want can be turned into a grandiose sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm going through and doing typo and grammar stuff. However I'm noticing you always stage your TFs into two stages (from past works as well), for stability reasons I'm sure, but have you considered doing straight-to TF blurbs? Example, instead of losing tail just to regrow one, why not have it just go straight to the bird tail? Something like (and this is highly condensed) "your tail shrinks and feathers grow". If it's your concern over your writing skills, just do what you can and those of us with a bit more elegance/ease with the language can rework it. Even a simple line of few words that conveys all that you want can be turned into a grandiose sentence.

It's sort of a common practice. Makes avoiding weirdshit easier too.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Fair 'nuff, as I said thought it was something like that.

Smooth transitioning requires a lot of checks to make sure it is really smooth. Like...

"your tail shrinks and feathers grow"

And what if you have bunny/bear tail? "shrinks" won't work. So it is better to make sure it would work for all shapes.

E: Also, how are you envisioning bird-taur stuff?

Missed that edit... Quadripedal. Those bipedal bird taur things won't work well with TiTS engine.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Those bipedal bird taur things won't work well with TiTS engine.

When Phaedra comes around NPCs will work it. True that's not PC stuff to worry about, but it may find a way in. You're vision works, though, as it's generic enough for Terran ideals. We all know what griffons and such are like.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
When Phaedra comes around NPCs will work it. True that's not PC stuff to worry about, but it may find a way in. You're vision works, though, as it's generic enough for Terran ideals. We all know what griffons and such are like.

Well, it could be done, but it still would work as a biped. Technically, it IS biped, just with unusual body/legs length ratio. And it would require some dirty hack since there is no torso type.

PeevedPenguin

Jul 19, 2016
I went over the document you posted and suggested some corrections of my own. I like the document so far. I was just wondering why you decided for the avian beak to have teeth and lips. Is it to make it more compatible with kissing scenes? Also, I'm bit unsure about just copying over the description for feline vaginas for avian ones. Avians have cloacae instead of vaginas so describing it accurately may be difficult since we only have vagina types, not cloaca types. Still though, the vagina itself could look like an avian cloaca without changing the anus at all. Overall though I am excited to see this implemented.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I was just wondering why you decided for the avian beak to have teeth and lips. Is it to make it more compatible with kissing scenes?

Yep. Otherwise, it would create a ton of weirdshit with any oral scenes.

Also, I'm bit unsure about just copying over the description for feline vaginas for avian ones. Avians have cloacae instead of vaginas so describing it accurately may be difficult since we only have vagina types, not cloaca types. Still though, the vagina itself could look like an avian cloaca without changing the anus at all. Overall though I am excited to see this implemented.

Yes, proper cloaca would effectively require mpreg implementation. And another weirdshit about it, since you'll be treated as a femboy rather than a female. And vagina description should still have at least vaguely anthro structure, with lips, labia etc.

I went over the document you posted and suggested some corrections of my own

Thanks, I've applied some of them and I'll think about other ones.

PeevedPenguin

Jul 19, 2016
Yep. Otherwise, it would create a ton of weirdshit with any oral scenes.

Yes, proper cloaca would effectively require mpreg implementation. And another weirdshit about it, since you'll be treated as a femboy rather than a female. And vagina description should still have at least vaguely anthro structure, with lips, labia etc.

Thanks, I've applied some of them and I'll think about other ones.

Alright, I hope you find the corrections useful. I'm honestly just happy to help contribute even if it is only a little bit.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im not really into a bird tf myself but good luck on making it for others who do ^^ (though im wondering if your willing to do a rainbowtox like item for genital color change after this as i really want one)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
im not really into a bird tf myself but good luck on making it for others who do ^^ (though im wondering if your willing to do a rainbowtox like item for genital color change after this as i really want one)

Genital color change... It was planned as a Dong Designer upgrade, I think. For male parts, at least.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
really? well i hope it gets added then >> though ill be missing out on the vag as i like to match my genitals lips and nipples all the same for some reason >>

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015

I was under the impression that a genital slit was for all the genitals and it works just like a cloaca.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I was under the impression that a genital slit was for all the genitals and it works just like a cloaca.

It is a bit inconsistent:

From Naleen TF:

With more than one slit in your groin, you hope any future partners can find their target.

From Ovir TF:

You poke around inside for a moment, and are relieved to find your [pc.vagina] within the new crevasse.

But in the appearance only male parts are affected. And it is reasonable - it would effectively replace all external parts, leaving only a hole inside of a slit. It would create weirdshit all over.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, looks done for now. I've already created pull request, but it is never too late to fix something.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
So is this a "take a pill and get some assortment of transformations from the list" or a "take one and you're a bird" sort of TF?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So is this a "take a pill and get some assortment of transformations from the list" or a "take one and you're a bird" sort of TF?

First. It's basically works like the other conventional TFs. All unusual things are under the hood.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
So, wanted to go over it again, already found something I must have overlooked yet can't suggest. Not taking anymore fix suggestions?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So, wanted to go over it again, already found something I must have overlooked yet can't suggest. Not taking anymore fix suggestions?

Well, it's not like it is set in stone.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I finally took a look today.
I like it. It´s an interesting TF.
But i have one question. I didn´t really understand how the internal balls thing worked. Does it work in the same fashion as the ovir TF, where the balls are shrunken to a very small size before you just get a slightly bigger prostate?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I finally took a look today.
I like it. It´s an interesting TF.
But i have one question. I didn´t really understand how the internal balls thing worked. Does it work in the same fashion as the ovir TF, where the balls are shrunken to a very small size before you just get a slightly bigger prostate?
They would turn by one shot into big prostate (since there is no actual mechanic difference between internal balls and prostate). It uses makeBallsInternal, so it would retain production if it is possible, i.e. balls was no extremely big. This can happen only after obtaining genital slit. But if you have no genital slit (this TF won't give it unless you have avian or naga lower body), it would only make balls smaller if they are too far on the hyper side to be considered acceptable from the aerodynamical stance.

Reactions: shadefalcon

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Thanks. It probably wouldn´t have been too much of an issue with the potency treatment at myrellion, but I still like it when my characters somewhat retains their cum output.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks. It probably wouldn´t have been too much of an issue with the potency treatment at myrellion, but I still like it when my characters somewhat retains their cum output.
If your production is based on cum multiplier, it would be retained fully. And it won't diminish balls before making them internal, unlike Ovir TF, so prostate size is only limited by function internal limit. Also, if you'll go for chimerical TF, you won't get internal balls.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
If your production is based on cum multiplier, it would be retained fully. And it won't diminish balls before making them internal, unlike Ovir TF, so prostate size is only limited by function internal limit. Also, if you'll go for chimerical TF, you won't get internal balls.
I noticed that :)
I also just noticed all the the other different race descriptions, quetzalcoatl and phoenix. Nice touch there ;)