[IMPLEMENTED] Avian TF

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
If your production is based on cum multiplier, it would be retained fully. And it won't diminish balls before making them internal, unlike Ovir TF, so prostate size is only limited by function internal limit. Also, if you'll go for chimerical TF, you won't get internal balls.

Prostate size with lotsa cum is directly linked to the BallEfficiency of a character. So say my character has BE of 240.75 + a Cum multiplier raw of 80.25 then my character cum 53928 mLs of total storage. There are other things to factor but the important thing to remember with ballless/internal balls or a prostate is that ball efficiency is what controls it's size. I've tested this with minerva by imputting different numbers and checking the save file in game to see if it would affect the prostate size. It did and also had the effect of affecting cum quantity.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Prostate size with lotsa cum is directly linked to the BallEfficiency of a character. So say my character has BE of 240.75 + a Cum multiplier raw of 80.25 then my character cum 53928 mLs of total storage. There are other things to factor but the important thing to remember with ballless/internal balls or a prostate is that ball efficiency is what controls it's size. I've tested this with minerva by imputting different numbers and checking the save file in game to see if it would affect the prostate size. It did and also had the effect of affecting cum quantity.
Code:
			if (balls == 0) quantity = Math.round(ballSize() * 2 * 2 * ballEfficiency);
			else quantity = Math.round(ballSize() * ballSize() * balls * 2 * ballEfficiency);
Basically, for prostate efficiency is linearly dependent on the size, while for balls it has quadratic dependence. Otherwise, formula is similair.