Labyrinth Adventure Reborn (Closed for lack of Attendance)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Busco, Walsh, Korlish, Samara and Wendy are sitting in a circle playing texas hold'em while using rocks for betting material. Judging by the huge pile of rocks in front of Samara, she plays a mean game of cards.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Looking at this Umi wandered just where they got those cards in the first place. "Looks like you're losing buy quite a bit there Wendy..." She said.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy: "Shut up.... I haven't been able to practice in years!"

Korlish: "Oh, is that your excuse for going in with a single pair of five?"

Samara: "Says the man who went with a king high..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm okay, for now," replied Unta. "Why don't you go ahead and turn our pheromones back down to normal?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta nodded and got up, quickly placing her hands on Unta and Binx, reducing the pheromones back down to their regular form before doing the same to herself. "There... now I can do this" Their sense of smell is back up and running "Much better!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"And I can do this." Unta quickly began rolling in the sandy bottom of the cave, doing her best to dry and scrape off the surprisingly large amount of cum that her friends had plastered her back with.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Binx and Greta both had a small laugh as the massive frame of Unta rolled around like a dog in the dirt.

Greta: "I'm sorry... but I never expected you to do anything like that."

Binx: "that was adorable! I want to pet your belly while you do that!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Why stop there?" asked Unta, still flat on her back. Curling her legs up, she flexed her lower muscles, causing her pussy to wink, and her golf-ball sized clit to peek out from under its hood. "I know you two are probably a little worn out from the ride here, but I've only had one orgasm since we got here. If my cooch gets any hotter, I'll be able to hard boil an egg inside it. You don't have to fuck me if you're too sore, but some TLC would be nice." Unta licked her lips and cupped her breasts to drive her point home, while squeezing her pussy so hard that her clit poked out a full four inches, until it was almost as big as a pickle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Greta and Binx looked at Unta, then at each other, then back and Unta again. Before she could question what they were thinking, both of them were at her neather with their respective cocks out and ready to go. Binx was packing her massive 40 inch tool just for Unta's pussy while Greta called up a 24 inch cock for her ass. First went Binx, slowly sinking her huge cock into that welcoming pussy until she reached the hilt and then leaned forward and sucked Unta's big clit into her mouth, lashing it with her tongue. Greta then pushed into her slutty ass until her cock dissappeared inside of it and she used her hands to grope and squeeze at Unta's ass.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Whoop whoop! Team Samara!" Melanie cheered, going in for a high five, and sneaking a quick look at her hand. "So, does Chief have any idea where to find the door? Please though, don't let us interfere with the asskicking that's going on here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Samara smirks and lets Melanie see her current hand, a flush of hearts.

Korlish: "Yes, he does know where it is and will happily guide us there once we are ready to leave."

Busco: "I ain't leaving till I have my rocks back!"

Samara: "Yea, that isn't happening." She puts her hands down and the entire team groans, pushing their rocks to her.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Good thing you weren't playing for real money..." Umi said to Wendy. "By the way... Mel and i talked a little... we came to the conclusion that we should all travel together. Are you ok with this?", Umi said with a hopeful look in her eye.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy nods her head as she passes her cards to Busco "Yea, I don't see anything wrong with it. Strength in numbers right?"

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Strength in numbers, yep!" Melanie blurted out quickly and wholly on impulse, subtly clearing her throat as she covered up the topic. "So, soon as you lot are done with your game here, are we heading on to hit the road, or d'ya think we need to prepare some stuff first?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish: "Not to be rude... but You, Umi and Wendy are all unarmed now... should probably do something about that first."

Busco: "And food... we have no food, not for a group this size."

Samara: "The game is over by the way... they got nothing left."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
That comment from Korlish made Umi feel very naked again and her hands went over to her breasts as she blushed again. "...yeah you're right..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish raises his brow "I meant a weapon, not your clothes. In case you didn't notice... most of us are naked."

Busco puts the cards away and heads over to get his chest piece.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Ooo! Korlish!" Melanie perked up. "Umi and I got some practice in with your bow. I think she's a natural, and I don't mean to brag, but I think I've got plenty going for me too. Just look at Busco's chestpiece, because uh, in case you couldn't tell, we shot it up pretty good." She nudged both Umi and Korlish in the sides, winking with her eyebrows.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Korlish raised his brow at that "Really? Both of you were able to manage the bow? I... am surprised, it isn't as easy as most people seem to think. That is also slightly worrying as now we need to make and manage three bows rather than one. We certainly can't do it here... there are no materials to use and we can't make them from dirt. Though stone can make arrow heads if you find any sharp looking rocks."

Busco comes back over with his chest piece. "hot damn girls! you did a real number on this thing. Not to worry, I got plenty to patch it up." He sist sback down and pulls out some spare leather and scrap metal, getting to work on fixing his gear.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Say, Wendy," Melanie's hands brushed across her own nose absentmindedly. "What's your weapon of choice? Busco, I don't suppose you have enough of that scrap metal to go around. I dunno how we'd do it, but maybe we could fasten something together so that Wendy's not totally unarmed?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Wendy thinks for a moment before nodding "Spears, certainly spears. Got a pointy end for bad things and a blunt end for anything else. Used lots of them on the island I was on before... broke them too cause they were made of sticks and rocks..."

Busco grunts "I don't got much left, use it fairly frequently to fix my stuff. Could try and spare some for a spear head but that leaves the rest up in the air."

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Does this place is huge? And yes I would love tea, finally something that will not taste awful..." Elmyra asked

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Well, unless the ants are willing to let us leech off of them again for resources, we're gonna end up looking for sticks in the next room. Thanks a bunch Busco, we'll try a spear head once we've got the base, and for food, I'm still not sure if it's completely safe, but I found some mushrooms a while back and they tasted alright." Melanie realized how that last bit sounded when she said it out loud, and despite the fact that the whole day did indeed feel like a bad trip, the mushrooms seemed too benign in the moment to have done anything.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"oh well... honestly... I'll take any weapon really... anything is better then tackling things with my bare hands...." Umi said to Bosco and the gang.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The man nodded and leaded Elmyra into a fairly large dinning room much like the ones back home for her, but fadded and worn with time. The bird man leaves for the kitchen and comes back minutes later with a platter containing two cups of hot tea and a kettle that holds even more. "Yes, this castle is very expansive! I have been here for... oh my... years now?"

Busco looks at Melanie in a way that just screams "You wanna do what now?" before clearing his throat. "Uhh, why don't we go and get the chief to take us to the door and ask about food on the way there."

Korlish: "That sounds like the best course of action. Melanie, could you return my bow please?"

Wendy: "Don't worry Umi, we have these strong people to watch over us till we get wepons!"

Annamalia

Jun 27, 2016
"Years? You didn't found out the exit!?" Elmyra said surprised while sipping her tea cup.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Gracious no! I found it the second day I was hear. I just didn't feel like leaving! Worn down it might be, this place is really quite charming in its own way and there always seems to be more to find! Hidden rooms and what not."

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Melanie rolled her eyes at Busco while handing over Korlish's bow. "Calm down drama queen, I didn't say it was a good idea." She snickered and nodded. "Yeah, Chief's probably got something better though, that's definitely our best plan. I can't not still feel guilty mooching off of his tribe the whole time we're here."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Walsh: "What else are you supposed to do? You have nothing else on you... not even clothes! You are as naked as Umi is... you just wear it better" He snickers.

Busco soon finished fixing his chest piece and slid it back on and the entire group got back up.

Korlish: "Well... you ready to get moving now? This will probably be it now, no more caves."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Umi was again reminded just how naked she was by Walsh's comment and her blush only deepened. Hearing Korlish she added. "I guess me and Wendy are ready..." she then thought, "its not like we have anything to get ready with anyway..."