Palacius - Elite Athlete (Yaoi/Gay)

hiddenlair

Nov 8, 2016
www.hiddenlair.net
Hello. I am promoting my latest game: Palacius Gay Athlete. It is available on my website/blog and my patreon page. Please play it and let me know what you think?

image.jpg

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I thought it was pretty par for the course for this sort of game, if not a bit short. A couple minutes of scripted content, which is alright, but nothing special. To be perfectly blunt, I did get a stiffy, but I was out of game before I had even considered taking the time to unzip, lol.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I still need to know why is a game "gay" when there's only a guy around.

What do I think about it? The dialogue (monologue?) suffered from awkwardness and a stereotypical build. I know, people don't play these quick games for their plot, but still...

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I still need to know why is a game "gay" when there's only a guy around.

What do I think about it? The dialogue (monologue?) suffered from awkwardness and a stereotypical build. I know, people don't play these quick games for their plot, but still...

They're 'gay' because the primary audience is male.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
They're 'gay' because the primary audience consists of homosexual guys.

Fixed that for ya because most erotic games these days are usually aimed at heterosexual men and/or bi women who enjoy over-sexuallized herm furries. Its always good to see more variety poping up and exclusively gay games just happen to be a rarity nowadays... so more of those is always a good thing even if its not exactly my cup 'o tea.

Last edited:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Fixed that for ya because most erotic games these days are usually aimed at heterosexual men and/or bi women who enjoy over-sexuallized herm furries. Its always good to see more variety poping up and exclusively gay games just happen to be a rarity nowadays... so more of those is always a good thing even if its not exactly my cup 'o tea.
I didn't feel the need to write that specifically because it was obviously implied, lol.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well, I wanted an answer as precise as possible, and the fixed one was more helpful :p I just don't like it when I miss out on smut games I could like, and I don't think any game creator would want to narrow down any potential straight female/male bi/whatever audience.
I guess I am too tired of the "there are no (straight) females on the internet, lest enjoying smut games" adage and I truly want to think it's untrue because hey, I exist. I am not into yaoi, but it has more chances of showing males than, say, an eHentai gallery with tons of images of a female being screwed by mostly off-screen males who are partially showed to exist because you can see their pixelated penises or their sketched humanoid shapes once every 250 images.