Return to Mareth (In Game)

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia groans and seems dazed for a moment before struggling to her feet. "You... won't get me that easily!" She wipes a trickle of blood from the side of her mouth and coughs, leaning on her sword as she slowly recovers from the impact. (Mia is on 14 health.)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Getting to her feet, Mia saw the manticore go down without its head. She also noticed a rather frantic, and very naked Castella running toward her. The priestess's generous breasts bouncing heavily with each step she took, and for a moment Mia thought she could hear the sloshing of the rich creamy milk they no doubt contained.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella reached her side and quickly casted a heal on Mia (4+4+2=10) Silver moonlight winds around her wounds and restores her health! ( heal for 6)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As Castella channeled the light of the moon through her friend, she couldn't help but notice that Mia was staring at something. Looking down, she realized that all of her naughty bits, from her heaving breasts to her swinging cock, were still hanging out for all to see.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasped and fell to her knees, holding her arms across her chest and turned her back to the group "Oh moon help me! He got the entire front?!" 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana collects herself and looks at her bow, now withered and near useless. The bow she had had made at her dad's shop. Her clothes were gone, too. Everything she had left home with was pretty much gone. She feels a little depressed, and sits down in the sand, thanking her lucky stars the gel armour atleast persisted, even if it gave everyone a clear look at her naked body underneath.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yes... I'm fine, Isaac. I'm completely naked and a bit down, but... I'm not harmed." She sighs, looking down between her feet, and onto the sand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"No! I find myself rather naked now! That stupid thing ripped my robe wide open! It was all I had!" She says in dismay and panic "It was specially made just for me...."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana forces herself onto her feet, and walks over to Castella. "Yeah, you and me both... Don't you still have the stuff you stopped wearing, though?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shake her head "I had a chain shirt and a shield. The chain shirt didn't fit any more and the shield wouldn't do me much good right now. As you already know... my pants were lost the moment we got here..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"So it's naked for both of us until Tel'kara? Ugh... well, atleast we can have some kind of "naked solidarity", I suppose." She shrugs. "Though I got this gel-stuff, it's transparent."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head "It is still better than nothing though... oh well." She slowly stands back up and goes to pick up her mace while using her hands to cover her breasts, cock swinging around below. "Oh... this feels wrong..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"It looks rather wrong, too, I'm afraid. Guess that's one plus having your body covered in fur or chitin brings, eh Isaac!?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Okay, okay, calm down, you two," replied Isaac, in a reassuring tone. "Look, lets get inside, and then I think I might be able to help with your clothing problem. I mean, who do you think made these," he said, pulling the waist band of his shorts out a bit, and letting it snap back into place.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella gave a weak nod and moved over to Isaac. "Lead the way then. The sooner I am not hanging out into the world the better."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
While the others disposed of the half-eaten naga, and began setting up camp, in the upper room of the tower, Castella and Elliana sat in a corner trying to conserve what remained of their modesty; Castella wrapped up in her traveling cloak, the only article of clothing she had left besides her boots and gloves, and Elliana cross armed/legged in her translucent body suit. Meanwhile, Isaac sat across from them, his abdomen between his legs and churning out a slow but steady stream of silken threads that her seemed to be, for lack of a better term, knitting. "Okay, this might sound forward of me, but could you two stand up and slowly turn around once, so that I can make sure I get the sizes right?"

[Anyone who cares to, can make a discern realities roll.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
CAstella sighs, stands up and spreads her arms to the side so Isaac can see her entire body. She slowly turns around for him to see her entire body. As she does so, she takes in the building around her [3+4+2=9, What is this place?]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The room had most likely been a bedroom at one point, if the half petrified remains of the furniture were anything to go on. There was even a large square section of the floor that was a different shade of off-brown from the rest, likely from a bed decaying into nothing so long ago. As she looked the area over, Castella noticed something strange. One of the flat square stones that made up the floor was notably less dusty than the ones around it. Furthermore, it was situated right in the center of the off-colored section where the bed might have been. Almost as if it was purposefully hidden under it.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She stopped her spinning and stared at it. Without a word she moved over to the off colored stone and tried to move it or lift it in any way.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Doing her best to keep herself covered, Castella began prying at the stone tile. Sure enough, with a little effort, she was able to get her fingers into the cracks on the side and lift the stone plate out of place. Underneath was a small hollow in the floor, about a foot deep, filled with a strange assortment of items. On top of the pile was a pair of reading glasses that looked to be made from silver and clear crystal. After that was a trio of shining steel rods, each one ten inches long and about two inches thick, with one end rounded and smooth, and the other perfectly flat with a visible button on it. Next were four delicately balanced silver throwing knives sheathed in a small bandoleer that looked just big enough to be secured around someone's thigh; or possibly a very thick bicep. The last item was perhaps the most confusing, a pair of small black panties that looked like they were made of rubber, but lacked the sticky, tugging texture of the material; instead being smooth to the touch, as if covered in baby powder. A quick tug at their waistband revealed that they could stretch from their normal size, just big enough for a twelve year old, to wide enough to fit even the most rotund of women; though the material shank as it stretched, and Castella realized that on a woman of her figure, it would probably look more like a G-string than actual underwear.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
[sorry, didn't realise we switched servers so didn't see any email notifications and was just waiting D:]
Mia collapses against a wall in the room, the healing has certainly helped but she still looks injured. "Phew....." She looks to Castella. "I don't suppose you could heal me again? That was a big hit after all."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella jerked up at Mia's words and blinked. "Umm, yes I can but... well... I found something." She reaches into the hole and pulls out the glasses. She certainly had no issues with seeing.... but they had a kind of enchanting look to them, so she put them on with a smile. Next she pulled out the sliver rods and laid them on the floor, curious about their function but leaving it alone for now. Next came the throwing knives, so perfect in design yet so deadly in use, she carefully laid them down in their own set next to the rods. Finally was the blank panties... which were a strange last item given the rest were so immaculate to behold.

"Just look at all this stuff!" She said in excitement "What a bounty to find! All silver like the moon! Surely this is a blessing from above!" She cried happily. Getting to her feet, she walked over to Mia, covering her breasts as she moved and took a knee next to her. [4+4+2=10] With a simple prayer to the moon, silver light washes over Mia's tired body healing her wounds. [4+3=7 damage healed]

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"This certainly seems like a strange assortment of things to hide in the floor..." She takes one of the throwing knives, holding it up to the light. "This metalwork.... it's very high quality." She slides it back into the holder. "These are some very expensive knives, the quality is on par with some of my fathers finest work."

She seems to ponder something for a bit before turning to the group. "I don't suppose I could have them? I can fight up close but a bit of range couldn't hurt."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I don't think I even know how to use throwing knives... So yeah, but I'm still stuck on using my spear, for now."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella smiles and hands the knives over to Mia "Of course, You can hold onto them and use them as needed." She turns to Elliana "What do you think of these glasses? Do they suit me?" She asks while picking up one of the rods and pushing the button on the bottom.