Return to Mareth (In Game)

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Ah, thanks!" Mia takes the knives and goes about adjusting the strap to fit her, trying to ignore the two nude and nearly nude women in front of her.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
As soon as she pressed the button on the rod, Castella felt something pulling on the piece of mettle. Jerking her hand away, the metal rod floated in the air, stuck in the exact spot it had been in when she had pressed the button. As she turned to tell her companions, her eyes widened in shock. Mia's armor had vanished, revealing the simple clothing she wore underneath it. Even stranger, Derek's clothes had disappeared, leaving him in his underwear. Most shocking of all, Isaac's shorts had vanished, as had Elliana's gel armor, leaving the two of them completely naked. As she tried to form words to voice her concern, she couldn't help but notice that Isaac was actually sporting an erection; the smooth pink flesh of his penis emerging from a slit between his legs where the chitin covering them met.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella blinked rapidly behind her glasses and quickly took them off. The clothes came back as she did and a smile slowly grew on her face as she put them back on. "Ok... I have no idea what the rods are supposed to be for... but these glasses were for a prankster! They see through layers of clothes!" She looks at Elliana "Looking good over there" She says with a coy grin.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Mia instinctively covers her breasts with her arms and blushes as Castella reveals what the glasses do. "H...how many layers of clothes?" The view certainly isn't as revealing as the others but it does reveal more of Mias figure than the armour she normally wears, a pair of tight black leggings and a form fitting black long sleeved T shirt show off the cat girls curves.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Seems to be only one armor. so I can see under your armor but not your clothes. Isaac and Elliana on the other hand... naked as the day they were born!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac glanced up from his knitting to give Castella a coy look. "Well, I suppose I did get t see yours," he said, spreading his legs a little wider. "So... like what you see?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and nods her head "Oh yes, a very impressive member you have there Isaac." She reaches up and takes teh glasses off, putting them in her back before looking at the floating rod. "So what is this even for?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, it looks like an immovable rod. A wizard's toy, kind of like a really versatile paper weight. I've heard they can hold up to a thousand pounds off the ground," explained Isaac.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh... could prove interesting and or useful. That just leaves... these rather lewd black panties..." She just stares at them for a moment. "Huh"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, it would save me some silk, I can only make so much of the stuff each day," said Isaac. "Speaking of which, your first piece is done; here." Isaac held up a sleeveless shirt that looked several sizes too small to Castella. "Don't worry, it can stretch pretty far."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah... thank you Isaac." She reaches out and takes the shirt. With a sad frown she removes her tattered robes and puts the shirt on, testing its fit.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sure enough the shirt stretched like an elastic band, covering Castella's upper body down to her mid drift in the soft fabric; although it did hug her breasts a little tightly, though that may have been because she needed to be milked. "Hey, it looks good on you," said Isaac. "Now as for the lower region; would you prefer, shorts or a skirt? Keep in mind, either one will be pretty small. Otherwise I won't have enough silk left to make anything for Elliana."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm... I guess a skirt, since I can put these panties on under it to save on silk right?" She says while pulling the black panties up and over her crotch.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The panties slid on smoothly. And, as Castella had expected, the fabric had to stretch considerably to fit over her hips, until all that was left in the back was a thin thong that slipped easily between her ass cheeks. The front faired a bit better, maintaining a large triangle of fabric that fit over her crotch nicely. In fact when she reached down to adjust it, she found that it lay flush against her skin, not even bulging a little bit from her manhood. In fact, she didn't feel her manhood at all, and looking down, saw no trace of it, just the black triangle siting on her mons.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes widened in panic as she saw her missing manhood and quickly pulled the panties back down trying to find it again.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana blushes and smiles at Castella's compliment, and she patiently waits for Isaac to be done spinning his silk. She wonders what exactly Castella saw between Isaac's legs that was so impressive.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Pulling the strange underwear down again, Castella watched in confusion as her male parts appeared to emerge from the black triangle of cloth, as if they were being pulled out of a shadow. [You have acquired speedo of holding.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinked and pulled them up, vanished, pulled them down, back again. "Umm, this world if full of such strange things." She pulls them up and secure them in place, then adjusts her breasts under her shirt. "Ugh, I think i am full again... Any way, this is better than nothing, so A skirt or shorts will work just fine Isaac. Whichever is easier to make." She pushes the button on the rod and picks it up off the floor. "So I have naughty glasses, floating rods, a cock hiding speedo and Mia has some throwing knives. What a strange collection to find."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, this was probably a wizard's tower at one point, you never know what in one of these," replied Isaac. "Anyway, here, your skirt is finished." Isaac tossed a length of silken cloth to Castella. It fluttered lightly in the air before coming to a halt in her hands. Looking at the piece of cloth in he hands, Castella realized that Isaac had not been kidding, it was small indeed. Stepping into the ring of fabric, and pulling it up over her hips, she found that the flowing material barely came down over nethers, and that if she weren't wearing her new enchanted underwear her manhood would undoubtedly hang well below the hemline.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and looks at herself. A sleevless white belly button shirt, a super mini skirt and a black latex thong. with a heavy sigh and looks at the floor "I look like a slut don't I?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You do, but you're old and plump enough that it doesn't matter." Elliana smiles, feeling herself getting a little warmer down below. "And I could help with your fullness, later."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She bristles a bit at that. "What do you mean OLD?! I am far from being some old granny! and I am only slightly plump!" Her cheeks redden in embarrassment.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"N-not like that! I mean... you're a decent bit older than me... Sorry, Cassy." She quickly clarifies, before looking away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and settles down "No no... I got defensive again, I am sorry Elliana, I should know you would not judge me so crudely."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac chuckled nervously before speaking. "Don't worry, they're just a start. I'll add more to it as we travel, but this baby can only pump out so much in a day," he said, reaching down and patting the basketball sized abdomen that was currently poking between his legs. "Now as for you, Elliana. Do you prefer a skirt or shorts?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I think I'd rather have a pair of shorts. They're probably gonna be of more use to me. And here, let me see if I can motivate you." She gets up and sits down next to him, placing a hand on his abdomen.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac's spinnerets began twitching rapidly at the sudden touch, and a new stream of silk came almost unbidden from them. "Hey! Easy, don't squeeze it like that," he moaned as he tried to catch the oncoming web.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana gives him a sly smile and gently rubs the abdomen, just barely touching him. "Does it feel nice, too?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Yes it does, but if you keep that up I'm going to loose track of the string," Isaac moaned, as his hands worked furiously to weave the silk spraying from his abdomen into something resembling clothes.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Ok, I'm gonna stop, then." She nods, and moves her hand away. "I hope I wasn't being too... touchy-feely."