Return to Mareth (In Game)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, I wouldn't go groping an Arachne that you don't know, that's for sure. Anyway, thanks to that, I'm just about done." Isaac handed a pair of cloth pieces to Elliana. At first she thought they were handkerchiefs, until she unfurled them and realized that they weren't much more. The 'shorts' were little more than a pair of panties, and the 'top' was a tin strip of cloth that wrapped around her chest under her arms; it was just thick enough to cup her petite breasts over the gel armor.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Thanks, Isaac." She smiles, happy that atleast *some* of her will be covered up. She puts them on and gives the spiderboy a kiss on the cheek. "Even though it's skimpy, it feels good knowing your genitals and nipples aren't flaunted."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'm glad you like it," said Isaac, blushing a little at the kiss. "Because that's about all I can do for one day. So, unless anyone else wants anything, I say we get some sleep."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea..." She leans in a little closer. "Mind sharing a night?" She whispers, before pulling back with a confident smirk.

(Though not today, gotta sleep.)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Just you and me, sharing our body heat. Maybe I rub your spinner a little more... or rub something else~" She replies, putting on the most sultry and seductive tone she can.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Come." She smiles. "Do you wish to occupy the bedchambers in the towers, or set up a tent?"

(Alright, gotta bounce.)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Heh-heh, well, I doubt that any of the bedchambers are going to have any beds in them, so a tent will probably be more comfortable," Isaac stammered.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella grins as the two of them plan to get very intimate tonight and she moves off to the side, sitting by herself. She looks out to the moon through a window and clasps her hands in prayer, communing with her goddess.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Then let's go set one up for the night." She smiles, taking his hand and walking over to where their supplies are.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
In short order, the two of them had a tent set in the far corner of the room. "So, how do you want to do this?" asked Isaac, as he stood in front of the tent, still unable to believe what was happening.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Nice and easy..." She reassures him, taking his chitinous hand and leading him inside. She lays down a sleeping mat before getting out of her goo armour. She lies down on the mat and pats the space next to her. "No reason to keep those shorts on, Isaac." She smiles.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac slipped his shorts down over his slender thighs and tossed them on top of Elliana's armor. He knelt there for a moment, and she could see that his penis was still retracted under his chitin, before laying down beside her. "So, would you like to start us off, or shall I?" he asked, with a smirk.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
She smiles and reaches a hand down between his thighs, and presses herself closer to him. "You can undo my clothes if you want, big boy." She whispers, before kissing his cheek. "You're pretty cute, Isaac."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac reached around and unclipped the bra he had just made for her before getting to his knees and slipping his fingers under the waistband of her panties. With one long slow pull, he slid them down her legs and over her feet. As he took in the sight of her, Isaac swallowed audibly, and his penis slid quickly from its slit. Isaac's manhood looked completely human, including an uncut foreskin that covered all but the very tip of his head, even when fully erect. As he had proclaimed earlier, it was only about five inches long; which, compared to Ritsuko, and Castella, looked downright puny. Unlike either of them, however, his was so stiffly erect that it looked as hard as a rock.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Getting all excited seeing me, hmm?" She giggles, as she rubs his modest manhood with a gentle hand, whilst pressing her chest against his. "Why don't you explore me a little, Isaac? Put those deft fingers of yours to use~" She coos, leaning in and planting a small kiss on his neck. "And my, are you hard..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac worked his hands between them and pressed his palms onto her breasts before giving them a gentle squeeze. Sliding his hands around to wrap her in his arms, Isaac pulled Elliana in for a deep yet gentle kiss, letting his tongue brush at her lips in hopes of her reciprocating, as his hands slowly but surely made their way down her back and over her cheeks to cup her ass. He held her in his arms like that, gently fondling her ass as his lips pressed against hers. As Elliana continued to hold his member, a generous trickle of pre began to escape from the tip.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana closes her eyes as she accepts the kiss, opening up as they make up, and meeting their tongues in the middle. He can feel her grab his hand, and slowly place it between her thighs, his fingers being guided to her womanhood, wet and warm. "You're leaking alot... come on... put it in me, big guy..." She coos, in between their kissing. "Both holes are fine..."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac looked into her eyes and smiled. "Are you sure you're not part succubus?" he whispered, as he stroked her slit with his fingers.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Would you say no if I was, Isaac?" She lets out a series of cute, high-pitched moans as he rubs her sensitive sex. "Mmmmm, you're good at this."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"It would definitely make this a lot harder." Teasing her lower lips apart with his fingers, he pushed forward with his hips until head of his dick was just barely pressing against her entrance. Moving his hand back around to her ass he took hold of both her cheeks and gently pulled her towards him. With the barest hint of resistance, the head of his cock slipped into her folds. Still he pulled her closer, sliding the rest of his shaft into her with deliberate slowness until, finally, their waists were pressed against each other and he was fully inside. "By the gods, you're warm," he groaned into her ear, as his dick twitched inside her along to his, rapidly increasing, heart beat.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'll only get warmer, Isaac..." She lets out a satisfied sigh, and slowly begins to grind her hips against him, and the modest dick in her. "Come here, spider boy..." She moans, before seizing his head and resuming their kissing, her lips above softly pressing against his, as she prods with her tongue, and her lips below squeezing and contracting around the invading member, as her trim hips gyrate ever so slightly.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Isaac kissed back as she took the lead, setting the tempo. He broke away for a moment to lean down and take one of her hardened nipples into his mouth, while continuing to squeeze her ass. His slightly pointed teeth sent tingles up her spine as he rolled and nibbled the teat in his mouth. Hid hands, meanwhile, worked steadily toward the center of her backside, until she felt one of his fingers prod at the pucker of her anus. "You said that both holes were fine right?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Mmmm... so you want it in my butt? You're a lewd little spider-boy, Isaac." She moans, as her nipple is teased, and her hands rub against his boyish chest. "I've been told it's really tight."

(Got to leave you now, unfortunately. Busy schedule)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"I'll be gentle," he said. In a sudden display of dexterity, Elliana felt her pussy empty, as she was twirled around and given a light push, sending her to her hands and knees. Glancing over her shoulder, she saw that Isaac had his dick in his hand, and was working it over firmly, until his foreskin finally peeled back revealing the head of his member. "Now that that's taken care of, lets do a little warming up shall we?" He reached forward with his other hand and slid his index finger between the folds of her labia until it was well slicked with her lubricant, before moving up to her other hole and taking aim. He swirled his finger around her anus, coating the tight pucker in feminine juices, before pressing against it and giving a slight push. He gently pushed again, then again, and again, until finally her anus gave way and he slid inside to the first knuckle. With her gates broken down, a second and third knuckle followed quickly. "My, for being so tight, it sure seems eager to play," he said, as he began slowly sliding his finger back and forth, twisting as he went.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
As Isaac fingers her anus, lewder and lewder moans escape the young human's lips. Her cunt is only getting wetter as he plays with her butthole, and when she turns her head to look, her eyes are full of lust. "Please... please fuck my ass, Isaac." She bites her lip, as her small fingers find her own slit, and eagerly rubs her moist sex.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Well, since you asked so nicely." Isaac withdrew his finger and took hold of his cock, lining it up with the tight pucker. Slowly he leaned forward, pressing the head against her anus until it slipped inside, then just barely leaned forward, letting his own bodyweight push him into her, until he was completely buried in her backside. "Mmm, that's tight alright," he groaned, as he pulled back until the head of his dick was just about to pop free before letting himself sink into her again. His pace was slow but firm, a lengthy withdraw followed by a quick thrust in, as he rolled his hips behind her.

After the rhythm was set, Isaac let himself fall forward unto her back. Reaching around, her grasped her breasts in a tight squeeze, then leaned back pulling her up with him. He continued to rub and teak her nipples, while peppering her neck with the lightest of kisses. "So, how do I compare to the glimmerling?" he whispered, giving the edge of her ear a nibble.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Much better~" She moans, continuing to rub her wet slit, her fingers now covered in her girl juices. "She had a lovely knot, though... but you're - AAH! - m-much more skilled with yours..." She bites her lip and curls her toes as the pleasure pulses throughout her body. "Mmmm - mphf - harder, Isaac... fuck me harder~"