Debunking the arms race: data on TiTS measures [help requested!]

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I often wonder what stops yours truly from removing her own. I wonder if "social pressure" has to do with that. Until the day comes (if it does at all!), I'll simply wear sports bras which don't deal with numbers and letters.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Lingerie and bras in particula are such a nice erotic feature though, I would be really sad if one day it will become forever lost, left in the depth of 'dark patriarchal past' or something.

I don't know if it works for tbe true connoisseurs of the genre, but for a casual dude-perv like me they add to the appeal of even traps and DFC tomboys.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
For well-endowed women, they serve a real purpose, and I'd hardly consider them something that's seriously oppressive. Taking some of the stress off your back and helping keep breasts fuller/perkier are huge positives. Posture health and all that. Ill-fitting bras can have all sorts of nasty consequences, though, so it's really important to get the right one.

I do think some kind of "world standard" for bra sizes, probably based in metric like noobsaleh suggested, would be a huge boon, though. It's an important element of the modern female lifestyle that's needlessly obtuse for no good reason.

I wholeheartedly concur. Things are bound to bounce if you need to walk fast and keeping them firm is not a bad thing, so it makes you wonder what stops people from unifying sizes across the globe and assuring no female gets ill-fitting bras.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I wholeheartedly concur. Things are bound to bounce if you need to walk fast and keeping them firm is not a bad thing, so it makes you wonder what stops people from unifying sizes across the globe and assuring no female gets ill-fitting bras.

This may just be my cynical views, but it basically boils down to sexism and capitalism.

The first point is rapidly dying but for the longest time men were in control of what women wore as industry leaders and most were fine not knowing anything about women's bodies or catering to them.

The second point is in part influenced by the first but mostly a competitive/greed thing. Why make it easy to know what to grab from the competitors and lose a customer that knows exactly what they need from your product line of different scaling? It's easier just to keep the status quo and rake in the profits.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
I do think some kind of "world standard" for bra sizes, probably based in metric like noobsaleh suggested, would be a huge boon, though. It's an important element of the modern female lifestyle that's needlessly obtuse for no good reason.

Nice as that would be, we can't even get an international standard for shoe size going, and unlike bras every human on the face of the earth needs shoes.

Unless you're an Eastern mystic or something I guess.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Nice as that would be, we can't even get an international standard for shoe size going, and unlike bras every human on the face of the earth needs shoes.

Unless you're an Eastern mystic or something I guess.

The EU has been standardizing stuff like this. I can't thank it enough for getting all those different hellish complication that was the different type of cellphone charger.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
The EU has been standardizing stuff like this. I can't thank it enough for getting all those different hellish complication that was the different type of cellphone charger.

Well I mean the EU is a fountain of fantastic ideas that the US absolutely refuses to embrace, so...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015

US has standardized a lot of stuff, too, especially electronics. Most stuff now uses MicroUSB. But the fact of the matter is that the clothing sector hasn't and doesn't look like it will any time soon.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
The confident flat-chested woman doesn't even fuss with the tyranny of bras. When you've got smaller breasts than half the males you know (thanks, McDonalds!), and they don't wear bras, then why bother? :D  

This is more Taco Bell and their phytoestrogen filled Soy than McDonald's and their cow fed cows. But rock the revolution sistah!

Should use metric system for band in cm with cup being relative volume and single letters only.

Surprisingly enough the metric system is not, in fact, better at everything than any other system. The only thing that the metric system has over, it's only real contender, the imperial system, is the ease of numerical manipulation. The imperial system is based whole on the generalized proportions of the body. Or maybe you never actually wondered why a foot is about the same size as most feet (admittedly men's feet, but hey patriarchy has been a bitch). I would personally think that a system designed around body proportions might actually be more suited to a body measurement.

I don't think sexy undies are going anywhere. I very much doubt bras are going anywhere, honestly. For well-endowed women, they serve a real purpose, and I'd hardly consider them something that's seriously oppressive. Taking some of the stress off your back and helping keep breasts fuller/perkier are huge positives. Posture health and all that. Ill-fitting bras can have all sorts of nasty consequences, though, so it's really important to get the right one.

Indeed, all hail the great supporter of mammaries everywere! Not just for Busty Girls! Now in (your favorite color) (your favorite pattern) and we'd be happy to accept your arm today and your leg tomorrow. Thank you webcomics for that line :D

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
This is more Taco Bell and their phytoestrogen filled Soy than McDonald's and their cow fed cows. But rock the revolution sistah!

Surprisingly enough the metric system is not, in fact, better at everything than any other system. The only thing that the metric system has over, it's only real contender, the imperial system, is the ease of numerical manipulation. The imperial system is based whole on the generalized proportions of the body. Or maybe you never actually wondered why a foot is about the same size as most feet (admittedly men's feet, but hey patriarchy has been a bitch). I would personally think that a system designed around body proportions might actually be more suited to a body measurement.

Indeed, all hail the great supporter of mammaries everywere! Not just for Busty Girls! Now in (your favorite color) (your favorite pattern) and we'd be happy to accept your arm today and your leg tomorrow. Thank you webcomics for that line :D

Cannibal Cow would be a great name for a band.

The Imperial foot is actually based on the measurement of a specific monarch's foot, not the size of men's feet in general. Also, your comments regarding the metric system are accurate on the length front but for, say, volume, isn't that determined using the volume of a specific amount of water at a specific atmospheric pressure? So it's an absolute, it'll never change, and it's way less arbitrary than Imperial quarts, which afaik were set at some random fuckstick's whims.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Cannibal Cow would be a great name for a band.

The Imperial foot is actually based on the measurement of a specific monarch's foot, not the size of men's feet in general. Also, your comments regarding the metric system are accurate on the length front but for, say, volume, isn't that determined using the volume of a specific amount of water at a specific atmospheric pressure? So it's an absolute, it'll never change, and it's way less arbitrary than Imperial quarts, which afaik were set at some random fuckstick's whims.

Metric Length also has a precise definition which according to the wiki is: "In 1960, the metre was redefined in terms of a certain number of wavelengths of a certain emission line of krypton-86."

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Fun fact about the metric system; When France created the metric system, they attempted to devise a new way of measuring time using 100's instead of 60's. Here's the Wikipedia article.

Anyway On-topic I counted the lengths of all the Penises in Kesil's first post, not counting changing lengths and vague lengths and then found the average. I got 11.5 inches (I didn't double check it I'll admit but I'm pretty sure it's about right.). Because the changing and vague lengths are generally larger than a foot, the true average is definitely bigger than this.
When everyone has a huge footlong cock, everyone has an average sized footlong cock.
Though I think i remember the codex saying that humans, even with their extra inch gotten through gene modding, are still considered smaller than most other races in TiTS?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Fun fact about the metric system; When France created the metric system, they attempted to devise a new way of measuring time using 100's instead of 60's. Here's the Wikipedia article.

France went crazy and threw in a new way to do everything: clock-time, calendars, measurements, the whole shebang.

Fun side-note: The reason time is measured in 60's is due to the Ancient Sumerians love of 60 and 12 base number systems.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
France went crazy and threw in a new way to do everything: clock-time, calendars, measurements, the whole shebang.

Fun side-note: The reason time is measured in 60's is due to the Ancient Sumerians love of 60 and 12 base number systems.

Considering the whole reason we use base-10 is because we have 10 fingers, does this mean ancient Sumerians were all six-fingered freaks?

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Considering the whole reason we use base-10 is because we have 10 fingers, does this mean ancient Sumerians were all six-fingered freaks?

I'd say that's an accurate theory based on the evidence provided.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

They also counted with their fingers, its just that they counted each finger as three parts from knuckle to tip, and didn't count the thumb.

Edit: Didn't see Karretch's post, that answer is also valid

Last edited by a moderator:

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
It was a joke jfc

Although it is interesting to see how different cultures approached the same problems.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh are we talking about numbers and bases now? Okie doke.

How do you guys feel about some countries using 10,000s as denominations? Like they count to 10,000 normally, and then call 100,000 "ten 10,000s", and 1,000,000 "one hundred 10,000s".

For example, Japan and Pakistan.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Funny how this thread went from talking about dick sizes to breast sizes and then numbers in general. :p

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Funny how this thread went from talking about dick sizes to breast sizes and then numbers in general. :p

Such is the way of threads in general, you should see the weird places you can end up by just clicking interesting hyperlinks on wikipedia.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd rather have people helping me with missing figures, but such is life, threads and that infamous Wikipedia Syndrome.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
I would link to TVTropes' page on Wiki Walk but then we'd all be on TVTropes for the next six hours and nothing would be improved.

Reactions: Draconoid

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Alternatively AllTheTropes, the spinoff from when TVT had their censor crusade. Essentially all there is and was from TVT, just not censored because of certain words.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
*COUGH* GETTING back on the topic of dicks and how big of dick size these characters have... >.>

I'm pretty sure that this thread is immune to being necro-ed since it's supposed to be ongoing and updated as new characters appear so I'm gonna ask: Does anyone know the measurements of the participants of Kiro's furry futa orgy (Miko, mai and that cat girl)

I can't find anything within Github or in the game regarding the 'GalLink Fuckmeet' furry girls so far, however most I found was in the game itself, a small bit on Mai's vulpine dick.

The bright-furred vixen is packing a clearly-modded member. Most of it retains its natural vulpine shape, but there is no hiding her constantly swollen knot or the horse-like flare at its tip, already glossy with leaky pre-cum. The other woman has a much smaller cock: all of five or six inches long.

*shrug* Ey, something's better than nothing I suppose. 'Other woman' being Mai since you meet the twins together in the orgy. Mai's definitely the smallest out of the furry herms though from what I'm seeing. Around 5 or 6 inches of dick, I say around 6 is a close enough measurement because it later on mentions within their scene that she has six inches the moment she starts fucking you, somewhere around that. I'm not sure about her sister Miko though.

EDIT: Just now found something regarding Mi'dee's dick.

You’d love to watch Kiro ravage the woman who so recently ravaged you, but there’s at least eight inches of needy kitty-prick in your mouth demanding attention

Seems the kitty got an 8 incher. Above average for a feline, but not ridiculously big. >w<

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Alternatively AllTheTropes, the spinoff from when TVT had their censor crusade. Essentially all there is and was from TVT, just not censored because of certain words.

You are a saint, for years I have lamented the fact that tvtropes destroyed most of its NSFW pages due to google ads giving them trouble about it, now at last I can experience the joy of my favorite NSFW games in trope  form. Bless you  Karretch!

I would link to TVTropes' page on Wiki Walk but then we'd all be on TVTropes for the next six hours and nothing would be improved.

You know I was thinking about that exact concept, but as aplied to TvTropes itself not just wikipedia, though only mentioned one since we all know wikipedia.