Debunking the arms race: data on TiTS measures [help requested!]

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Nonono, i think i read somewhere that that was intentional. Something about her "government issue police nanites" having a bad reaction to it, or something.
Doesn't contradict my statement. She still gets a 30 inch horsecock instead of a 16 inch one when you give the Synthsheath to her.

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
Is it wrong salivate a little when reading through the list? CoC and TiTS have really done things to my brain over the years.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I still wish to write about thickness and other measures, so I hope you have a box of tissues nearby! :p

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Shekka will also be able to be given Throbb which gives her a 7 inch raskvel cock

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Always throbb and never safer virection... Though I guess you don't get the "OMG feels so GOOD" type of reactions.

Reactions: Kesil

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
Is it wrong salivate a little when reading through the list? CoC and TiTS have really done things to my brain over the years.
Nope it's not wrong, at least in this community. Though your not wrong about Coc and TiTS doing things to the mind, having access to such a wide variety of fetishes slowly desensitizes you and normalizes it.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Does anyone know about Mica (zil, Tetra's brother)'s measures?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone know about Mica (zil, Tetra's brother)'s measures?

Mica, on the other hand, has a flat chest that’s normally covered in a layer of chitin, while his throbbing, girthy, foreskin-covered, 10-inch cock and plump balls hang free at all times, uncovered by his cockplate, twitching needily whenever his sister is near. Being a male zil, this femboy has a pair of insectile wings on his back, good for hovering and flying around his jungle homeworld. He also has a nice, fuckable pucker placed between his big, squeezable ass cheeks.

No idea about his girth.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You're welcome. I'll go see if I can find the original doc and look for the specific girth.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I've added a first draft of breast sizes. As you can see, there are still a lot that need to be checked. If you know of any or you notice I have missed out any names, or spot any mistakes, please let me know!

Last edited:
Reactions: Unluck_7

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
does anyone know how big the Frostwyrm is? It's the only character in the game that can stretch out my Steele.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Could anyone help me add more data concerning new characters and ones I could have missed out so far, please?

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Agrosh 28 inches Github
Maja 24 inches Github
Naleen futa 12 inches and big E-cup Github
Spec ops male 13 inches a-cups Github
Spec ops female G-cups Github
Slyveren slavebreakers HHH-cup Github
Feruze HHH-cup Github
Dr. Teyaal 12 inches big EE-cup Github
Olympia D-cups Text
Krissy 16 inch throbb cock Text

Last edited:

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Nym-Foe has Q cups.

Reasoning is because her and expanded VI have a recycled bust, and they're both robots of the same brand (though Nym-Foe is modified).

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Thank you very much for helping. I suspect I have a lot to investigate concerning Uveto and Zheng Shi, but I also fear I am missing out characters in other planets. That's one of the reasons I like to see the wiki up to date.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
After doing some research. I believe Aina's cup size is around CC-lowendD. With her preg it can be assumed she gains a bit. So i will put her at mid D tier.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Thank you very much for helping. I suspect I have a lot to investigate concerning Uveto and Zheng Shi, but I also fear I am missing out characters in other planets. That's one of the reasons I like to see the wiki up to date.
Me and the others are doing our best

Reactions: Kesil

1234567890van

Mar 28, 2018
Colony 9
That was written by Hugs, and I don't think this is canon because I don't know how much oversight Fen had on it. You'd want to @ him to find out for sure :p
Taking a quick peek through this thread I saw someone said Jack was 1 ft. in the source code and it corroborated with that scene.
[QUOTE="Rival - has 1ft according to code.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if the code in question is from the Uveto scene or something unimplemented, but I don't have the source code so I can't confirm or deny that. It might be something worth looking into.

Edit: apparently I don't know how to quote properly lol. Its on the first page. Ctrl+F rival should give the right one.