Debunking the arms race: data on TiTS measures [help requested!]

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I swear I changed it (despite that message!) after reading they were still deciding whether to make it absurdly big or absurdly small, but I reckong things might have changed since then.

1234567890van

Mar 28, 2018
Colony 9
I swear I changed it (despite that message!) after reading they were still deciding whether to make it absurdly big or absurdly small, but I reckong things might have changed since then.
Although I think it'd make for a funny scene if he turned out to be... inadequate, I don't think it would make sense canonically. Dong enhancers are a dime a dozen in this universe and Jack (and possibly Jill) is able to pay for whatever crazy future dick he wants. Even if he was born small his ego wouldn't allow him to stay small. It might be cool if the final victory scene allows Steele to change his/her size with transformatives though.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Wait wait wait... 3 feet long (36 in) and 33 inches wide?? That's... that's not a dick. Idk what even to call it, but it's basically the cube equivalent of a cylinder.

FYI, girth is the measurement around the cock (in this case) not the measurement of how wide it is.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Wait wait wait... 3 feet long (36 in) and 33 inches wide?? That's... that's not a dick. Idk what even to call it, but it's basically the cube equivalent of a cylinder.
As written in sex scenes,its a tree trunk.