The Nursery

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Batkid: ramshackle toy-maker extraordinaire! 

nido04b.png

(at least I think I did...)

Chin scritch.

Should...

Should I contemplate writing big sister Aurora to hang out with the kids. . . I don't think the original plan I had for her as far as expansionism goes is going to happen...
Do whatever you think you could complete, mate. Just make sure it's in a consistent tense.

What he said. 

Normally I´d just say "why not both", but I have no idea what the original idea is/was. And you made it sound like it would create inconsistencies...So I´ll just encourage you to do whatever you find doable and interesting :)  

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Chin scritch.

Should...

Should I contemplate writing big sister Aurora to hang out with the kids. . . I don't think the original plan I had for her as far as expansionism goes is going to happen...

Gotta say that I'm curious as to what exactly the original plan was with Aurora.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Chin scritch.

Should...

That would be an interesting idea to see come to fruition.

Don't tell them, Ted, you'll never hear the end of it.

Too late, but Ted didn't make any promises..... yet.

K

Krynh

I wonder what it could be that would have us all go Rabid for knowing what was.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Chin scritch.

Should...

I like this the more I think about it. She would be odd enough that she could fit in with any of the children that Steele might have but is grounded enough that she wouldn't be dangerous around them or careless. And the oddballness would allow her to make interesting and creative toys that would appeal the children in a variety of ways/include them regardless of the other half of the parentage. (or Steele's too depending on the TFs used...really have to update my "What your Steele looks like posting.) All in all, I'm all for the contemplation, but it could easily grow bigger than anticipated so I'm not going to push for it.

Batkid: ramshackle toy-maker extraordinaire! 

This feels familiar to me too...but for some reason my mind keeps sidling to the right and going to Willy Wonka and I have no idea why.

Do whatever you think you could complete, mate. Just make sure it's in a consistent tense.

Yes, to all who read this thread, this is huge. It is soo easy to lose track of time and tense with some situations in TiTS...or writing period. Big thing to look out for is POV, first, second and third person all have different ways of using tense. 

I'll trust Savin on this one in terms of posting it on the forums.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015

Nah, it's fine; she would show up in cuz's crew at some point, that's all. So cuz would have gotten a shoulder bat with a ray gun and gone on grand adventures and stuff and everything people kept asking me but I refused because ya'll making nudist thug-dick sex monsters and she is a wholesome cute kid!!

We'll see, tho. I suppose it'd be a pretty easy thing to do.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah the nursery seems like a much more wholesome environment for Aurora than being part of the rivals crew. Hell if she ever ends up in any sort of fight against Steele there is a non zero chance of her getting tease attacked by an aphrodisiac coated cock getting rubbed on her face... 

And even if she stays out of a fight directly she'd be watching Steel do that sort of things to the rival or other future minions of theirs. At the nursery though she'd be in a much more child friendly environment. Heh the the TiTS verse is a generally lewd and crude place unsuitable for children outside of protected environments.

Reactions: wallpaper

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Such a world would cause our batkid to learn martial arts and don a mask.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Speaking of batkid and the nursery. Would the PC be barred from entry if they show up to visit in less than wholesome clothing? Cus Nonesuch had Sera be forced to get dressed in his doc iirc.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Speaking of batkid and the nursery. Would the PC be barred from entry if they show up to visit in less than wholesome clothing? Cus Nonesuch had Sera be forced to get dressed in his doc iirc.

Yep. The only place you can be naked in/fap in is your private room.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Yep. The only place you can be naked in/fap in is your private room.

Boy that's going to be confusing to the kids should they ever google their parents species and realize they don't wear clothes (Lots of nude folks in TiTs)

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Boy that's going to be confusing to the kids should they ever google their parents species and realize they don't wear clothes (Lots of nude folks in TiTs)

Or just google their parents, given how much of an exhibitionistic one can get.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016

Don't question it, you'll just get Savin going 'yup thats part of why I think this doesn't belong in TiTS'. Ultimately it's his and Fen's call and they're going to write it according to what they deem acceptable. If we start having a fit about details like this they may just decide 'welp we just won't do it then'.

It does raise the question though, will we be allowed to breastfeed our offspring? If so, is it only lower-body nudity that will be restricted?

Are there any plans for the milking station? I'm sure you're not planning on letting the little ones starve if you don't use it, but will there be any functional benefit to it? If so, you could tie the Magic Milker in with it, giving your right-now-worthless bags of milk to Anno to ship back to Tavros, or something.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Or just google their parents, given how much of an exhibitionistic one can get.

I'm sure that every terminal in the Nursery is hardwired with the mother of all safe searches. Although some of Vic's or PC's non-sexual exploits will still slip through the cracks.

- Mom, is that true that you blew up a planet with my dad/other mom still on it?

Don't question it, you'll just get Savin going 'yup thats part of why I think this doesn't belong in TiTS'. Ultimately it's his and Fen's call and they're going to write it according to what they deem acceptable. If we start having a fit about details like this they may just decide 'welp we just won't do it then'.

More passive aggression for the God of passive aggression! Praise Malal!

Edit: Storing milk from MM sessions and sending it back to Nursery sounds like a decent enough idea.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm sure that every terminal in the Nursery is hardwired with the mother of all safe searches. Although some of Vic's or PC's non-sexual exploits will still slip through the cracks.

- Mom, is that true that you blew up the planet with my dad/other mom still on it?

More passive aggression to the God of passive aggression! Praise Malal!

- No it was the other mom of two of your half siblings

Seriously though. Who blows up planets, it's just a waste.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016

Oh my god, man. You don't get to act like a whiny bitch, then walk it back, then snark about it as if everyone can't see what you're doing. Why do you have to act like this?

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
Trogdor.

Stop.

Oh my god, man. You don't get to act like a whiny bitch, then walk it back, then snark about it as if everyone can't see what you're doing. Why do you have to act like this?

There was nothing snarky or rude about what I said. Why are you reading that into what I'm writing? It's like you want to cause drama. I'm trying to avoid drama by telling the guy to just let it go.

It's the same sort of situation from another thread where we were debating what counted as beast content vs. hentai creature for the purposes of 'is it okay for TiTS', and we reached the same conclusion.

But I guess I should just not say anything ever for fear of being accused of being rude.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I volunteer to breastfeed all the kids.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
You know what? In this instance, if you really can't see the problem with what you're saying and how you're saying it, I agree.

Please, don't say anything. Just keep it to yourself.

This.

But back to the thread topic, I actually think Aurora could work with the cousin as crew...but that's because I don't hate Jack/Jill, they're at best a nuisance and to be frank, if I was in their position (evil uncle or no) I'd be doing the same damn thing to get the keys to the corporate empire. But at the same time Aurora as bigsis and toymaker for the Nursery just appeals more and I think would allow for much more interesting moments.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
There was nothing snarky or rude about what I said. Why are you reading that into what I'm writing? It's like you want to cause drama. I'm trying to avoid drama by telling the guy to just let it go.

What? I was just making a joke, and blam out of nowhere you come in and act like I'm making drama, I didn't expect the devs to respond to my jest or mean to upset them.

More passive aggression for the God of passive aggression! Praise Malal!

You know I've never really thought of Malal as passive aggressive, more like full on aggressive (at least towards chaos)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You know I've never really thought of Malal as passive aggressive, more like full on aggressive (at least towards chaos)

It was more of a meta commentary. Malal has to act from a position of a non-entity, while being outright mocked by Chaos' big wigs and RL fans in equal measure. And what is the tool best suited for someone who got a lot of pent up impotent anger but can't afford to properly start something?

Back to the topic: is this the write place to ask and discuss(speculate really), about Briget? For example about the ways she can possibly have any sort of sexual interactions with the PC while staying true to her character.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
To clarify, I'm more curious about hows and whys of Briget being okay with banging Steele Junior, because her programming as well as her developed emotional intelligence should both be strong arguments against the whole concept. Noobsaleh will hate my guts for saying this, but I don't banging our Robomom is a good idea.

Let the wild speculations commence, preferably without stirring too far into the territory of general incest discussion.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If hentai has taught me anything at all (obviously ficticious) it's that mother-child incest is quite popular and common.