The Mysterious Case of the Disappearing Herm-Prostate

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Anybody else find it weird how in scenes where herm characters receive anal their prostates are explicitly mentioned, yet when they receive vaginal there's no mention of them. Especially, in Kiro's case as apparently her prostate is large enough to temporally stop penetration of her backdoor.

This also begs the question of "where is it located when it can only be stimulated anally?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Let's the prostate is somewhere between the vagina and anal canal. In that case both are stimulated. If the prostate is located on the side of the anal canal opposite to that of the vagina, then no stimulation should occur.

However, let's just for a moment remember that this is all hypothetical, and not at all anatomically accurate.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Anybody else find it weird how in scenes where herm characters receive anal their prostates are explicitly mentioned, yet when they receive vaginal there's no mention of them. Especially, in Kiro's case as apparently her prostate is large enough to temporally stop penetration of her backdoor.

This also begs the question of "where is it located when it can only be stimulated anally?"

I generally assume the herm prostate to be sandwiched between ass and vagina.  It's only soft enough to be stimulated on the anal side, though, because...science.  Nanomachines, son.  Phonic gain.  Take your pick.

Kiro's being big enough to clog her ass can be ignored because Kiro is proof that biology isn't real.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Let's the prostate is somewhere between the vagina and anal canal. In that case both are stimulated. If the prostate is located on the side of the anal canal opposite to that of the vagina, then no stimulation should occur.

However, let's just for a moment remember that this is all hypothetical, and not at all anatomically accurate.

the most anatmoically logical location would be in front of the vaginal channel, since the male genitalia is situated above the female one, but then it would invoke a better response from vaginal stimulation...

I generally assume the herm prostate to be sandwiched between ass and vagina.  It's only soft enough to be stimulated on the anal side, though, because...science.  Nanomachines, son.  Phonic gain.  Take your pick.

Still... 

K

Krynh

There's weird plumbing in a herm, but I think the vagina would get in the way so possibly not stimulated via anal. The diagrams on wikipedia also show that it's on the opposite side of the rectum.

Then there's also the female prostate so vaginal sex would stimulate both. Anal probably not.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Some people didn't pay attention in sex class.

This is the anatomy of a Futanari Without "balls."

Bm4GzY5CYAMgjHV.jpg

This is the anatomy of a Futanari with balls and a clit.

The problem is having  fully functional "male and female organs" is currently impossible. Some day however: We will have a person born with a fully functional ovotestis. Mutation being the guiding force in evolution and all.

Enough about reality. TiTs is a fictional game, so shut up and help me drain Kiro's balls.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Having vaginal sex doesn't mean you even have a prostate. The game doesn't always check to see if you're a herm, with a vagina, dick, and prostate (regardless of balls).

So let's say you're a fully female PC doing a vaginal scene, the game probably won't check your prostate. Should it? That's debatable. It might somewhere in the game.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
The problem is having  fully functional "male and female organs" is currently impossible. Some day however: We will have a person born with a fully functional ovotestis. Mutation being the guiding force in evolution and all.

That's not how evolution and mutations work. If anything, we might one day be able to get true hermaphrodites through genetic engineering.

As for your diagrams, they still don't explain why herms/futanari/whatever can't have their prostates milked through their vagina and why the most efficient way is through the anus.

Having vaginal sex doesn't mean you even have a prostate. The game doesn't always check to see if you're a herm, with a vagina, dick, and prostate (regardless of balls).

So let's say you're a fully female PC doing a vaginal scene, the game probably won't check your prostate. Should it? That's debatable. It might somewhere in the game.

I know and I'm not asking or demanding for any changes to be made to the game. I just thought I might give some food for thought.

K

Krynh

That's not how evolution and mutations work. If anything, we might one day be able to get true hermaphrodites through genetic engineering.

As for your diagrams, they still don't explain why herms/futanari/whatever can't have their prostates milked through their vagina and why the most efficient way is through the anus.

I know and I'm not asking or demanding for any changes to be made to the game. I just thought I might give some food for thought.

That depends on what NEET-HIME is trying to say with the diagrams. They show it can't be done via the anus.

I guess whoever wrote that scene didn't have access to those handy diagrams :)

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015

With 11 reported cases of Futility in Hermaphrodites as of 2010, there is a trend is showing. If one of those people meet another and have kids the trait will move to the offspring at a higher rate of possibility, as well as a stronger genetic marker. The question is is can genetic recombination occur between between parents?  We don't know the futility is a relatively new occurrence. What we do know is more and more people are born Intersex every year.

Homo-sapiens are animals, and animals are subject to selective breeding. If you wants a trait to be prevalent breed it. This is mutation as a guiding force of evolution. It is no different then how humans began to walk up right by breading that trait.

K

Krynh

With 11 reported cases of Futility in Hermaphrodites as of 2010, there is a trend is showing. If one of those people meet another and have kids the trait will move to the offspring at a higher rate of possibility, as well as a stronger genetic. The question is is can genetic recombination occur between between parents?  We don't know the futility is a relatively new occurrence. What we do know is more and more people are born Intersex every year.

Homo-sapiens are animals, and animals are subject to selective breeding. If you wants a trait to be prevalent breed it. This is mutation as a guiding force of evolution. It is no different then how humans began to walk up right by breading that trait.

That's not how it works. 

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
With 11 reported cases of Futility in Hermaphrodites as of 2010, there is a trend is showing. If one of those people meet another and have kids the trait will move to the offspring at a higher rate of possibility, as well as a stronger genetic. The question is is can genetic recombination occur between between parents?  We don't know the futility is a relatively new occurrence. What we do know is more and more people are born Intersex every year.

i'm pretty sure that's more due to the fact that in the past such individuals didn't go public about the state of their sexual organs and them not being "corrected" at birth.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
That's not how it works. 

Then please enlighten me. It sure as hell ain't natural selection because Homo-sapiens deify natural selection.

i'm pretty sure that's more due to the fact that in the past such individuals didn't go public about the state of their sexual organs and them not being "corrected" at birth.

Agreed. That to may be a high possibility for the increase in people born with the mutation.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Unwanted mutations have a knack for also rendering the person infertile.

K

Krynh

Then please enlighten me. It sure as hell ain't natural selection because Homo-sapiens deify natural selection.

You can't breed true hermaphroditism into humans (or mammals). Even those intersex people if they are fertile would either have functioning male or female genitalia. Not both.

Also agree. Then why are we having fertile Intersex people now a days? Perhaps change has hick ups?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex. It's always happened in humans. It doesn't make them True Hermaphrodites like the Kui-Tan however

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Also agree. Then why are we having fertile Intersex people now a days? Perhaps change has hick ups?

it's usually one set of genitals that's fertile, while the other is infertile/underdeveloped.

And let's remember "hermaphrodite" doesn't necessarily mean Futanari, because Futanari are usually depicted being very feminine (aside from extra male bit). 

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
You can't breed true hermaphroditism into humans (or mammals). Even those intersex people if they are fertile would either be a male or a female they developed due to a hormone imbalance.

Making an absolute out of an unknown. Once again the mere existence of a fertile true-hermaphrodite says otherwise. Its a matter of breeding the desired trait now. The mutation is there and thus the possibility is there.

We can turn a dire-wolf into a chihuahua through selective breeding.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Making an absolute out of an unknown. Once again the mere existence of a fertile true-hermaphrodite says otherwise. Its a matter of breeding the desired trait now. The mutation is there and thus the possibility is there.

Except you can't force humans to to selectively breed.

K

Krynh

Show me evidence of a person with a functioning womb and testes. 

You can't selective breed traits into humans it's unethical.

As for wolves into a chihuahua we don't exactly know how we domesticated them and made them

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Each sex carries only half a set of chromosomes to pass on. True hermaphroditism would require each part being in possession of the right half, otherwise breeding would end in failure. Hypothetically, a true herm could successfully impregnate herself. That would be inbreeding though

Even in the scenario you describe, one of the herm's sex organs would only be for show, and incapable of siring offspring.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Show me evidence of a person with a functioning womb and testes. 

There are some very rare cases, but I think one (that identifies as female) mentioned that if she were to give birth her it would irreversibly damage her tests. so still no true hermaphrodite.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
As hime mentioned, this is a "is it possible" discussion. Ethics don't play a part in that. Also worth noting that science has a long history of only paying lip-service to ethics.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
It took a very, very long time.

Time... I have that. If in the year 3000+ we have a fully functional "Herm" Homo-sapiens I will be right. You can only flip a coin so many times before it come up head 500 times in a row, with time its inevitable.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
As hime mentioned, this is a "is it possible" discussion. Ethics don't play a part in that. Also worth noting that science has a long history of only paying lip-service to ethics.

Yes and no. And science isn't one homogeneous entity, but a method 

K

Krynh

I did not say fully functional that has not happened yet, i said fertile.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19155947

If morality/ethics is the only thing standing in the way; then its not a matter of can't, its a matter of won't.

There's also the matter of time and the very small gene pool. Plus these types of mutations aren't exactly beneficial or they'd crop up more.

I can't read the paper you linked, however according to the wikipedia article on true intersex the gonad tissue was not fuctional. Making them a futanari I suppose. 

The papers conclusion was that removing the testicular tissue allowed them to become pregnant, with Male offspring. Not Intersex

I think we've gone wayyy off-topic from the original post wondering about a Herm's prostate :D

Last edited: