A Space Age Private Zoo

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
In all your Comms, the voice of Captain Sin appears

Return to N7 Lasex all the crew of the "Enterpussy" and our group, this operation is required to change this space ship into our new Subhive, the operation will be long almost 1 hour and 15 minutes

In special, the Demoness Maiden Nursery CumLust, Sex Kitten and Mistress and Lioness with Ray to the main room of Our Highness to get some rewards in this conquest, dismiss...

While in the air lock, a massive avalanche of black drones get inside of the ship called "Enterpussy" and start the process of all the changes that will suffer the ship to convert it into a SubHive

This is the new image of the "Enterpussy"

f_zhu_03.jpg (Vote for the best organic spaceship model 1, 2 and 3. Dracomic and Phil Ein blank)

And this is also the new image of "N7 Lasex"

hive_ship_v2_sgacolors__by_Wen_JR.jpg

----------------------------------------

When you arrive to N7 Lasex and the Main room of Hir Highness, you see an "alien" of the group of resistance converted into this

115_uokb0Q6.jpg (she is the female that licked your paws, with the puppy dog´s behaviour)

Shi is in the ground licking it body, and when she looks to you (Sex Kitten), she goes to you but Hir Highness stops her saying to you

¡¡Stooooop, Nix!!

What did i say to you before?. Shi wanted to stay with she (Sex Kitten) for ever converted into her Sex Pet, but i decided to change her owner and i chose to Lioness like her new owner, i think that she will be a good guard of yours, ¿is it correct, Nix?, because i know that you (Lioness) are pregnant and you two need some guards to protect your new family. Hir name is Nix, by the way.

The new guard of your family barks and put her in your back, because she is now your guard or secured person

Another thing, i saw that Sex Kitten wanted to see the future of the crew "alien" called Alisha, and it is now the new Alisha

Alisha or i could call its "Cumming", come on, don´t be shy and shameful

image3.jpg

It (Alisha) is now a latex permanent breeding drones factory, it asked before that it lose all her "alien" personality that she wanted to stay with her mistresses (you), Sex Kitten, you showed it her authentic purpose, i kept this another better reward to you (Sex Kitten), do you like your new sex pet, Sex Kitten?, also you need to show to learn it her new purpose in this biiig family that it has now

You see that its fingers are fused into only one completed mitten, like two gloves mittens

And finally, we have here to CumLust, i listened your work with the resistance group, i have a perfect day and i want to do a wish that you have in mind, CumLust, talk us about your hidden desire that i knew...

Before of your hidden desire, CumLust, is there any petition of you two, Sex Kitten and Lioness?

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Explanation, Nix is the new guard or security dog of Lioness and Ray, Cumming is now the sex Pet of Sex Kitten, and Sex Kitten is now it Mistress, with the duty of show it the new lessons that it need to learn, and finally CumLust...))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

(hum .... i vote for Enterpussy 1,i believe the girl is in a safe place now because of the transformations on Enterpussy also for what ever reason i cant see the image of Nix ,error 403)

She is supper happy hir Highness cares so much for her children she even gave a guard puppy and pet her while talking with her Higness.

"thanks for carrying so much for us hir Highness but the only petition that i have is that you allow us to take care of human girl we found that was too young for transformation like one of our family and that Cumlust get her deserving reward "

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((The girl is with you, you didn´t let her abandoned in other place))

Of course I can allow you this "alien" girl, but control her all the time, from now you will be the unique responsible of this "alien", and also she can adapt to their new family with her changes into this biiiiiiiiig family like us now, Lioness

Your Highness, Demoness Maiden´s desire is that Demoness will keep her place in this new group and family with Lioness, Sex Kitten and SlugPet of members, and their slaves and Pets. Demoness Maiden doesn´t want to be in another place, and a little thing, ¿could you add some horns to Demoness´s head, please?

Of course also, take these horns, CumLust and enjoy of your biiig family, i think that the drones just have finished their duties of change your own SubHive Spaceship.

Go ahead there if you don´t have more petitions, i have sent Captain Sin with EDI to the Enterpussy to control it

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"thanks your Highness i will take good care of her i promise ,i just ask that the others have some patience with her at the start since she still need to get used to this new life of hers  "

she then give a group hug with Cumlust ,Nix ,Sex Kitten, Mistress,Cumming  and her lover Ray "im so happy to have you all "

she then turn to her Highness "Thanks again your Highness if you desire anything from us just say  ,we live to your pleasure~"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Thanks for the edited post, dracomic. The Enterpussy and the N7 Lasex are fused, with the name of "EnterLasex N7"

Captain of the EnterLasex N7: Captain Sin

A. I. of the EnterLasex N7: EDI

Engineering Boss: Lieuten. Clarkson changed.

Astronomy Boss: Lieuten. Lawson changed.

BioLab Boss: Lieuten. Sex Kitten and Mistress changed also. Cumming included

Comms and Sensor Boss: Lieuten. Lioness and Ray changed also. Nix included and three daughters (twin sisters and 1 "alien" daughter)

Medical Boss: CumLust changed also.

The rest of the crew: 15 persons also all changed. Including Octitpussy with it three daughters

Total Crew Members: between 23 and 25))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((¿Shall we pass to the inside of the "EnterLasex N7" or shall we wait to Sex Litten ((alias Phil Ein Blank)), Lioness ((alias dracomic))?

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten

"Meow!" I say very happy with all Hir Highness's gifts

I paw at Cumminng's leg until she kneels.  Then I take one of her Latex hands into my pussy mouth and 'suck' on it.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

She turn to hir Highness and bows "Your Highness please i have one thing else i desire to ask of you  and that is if possible give us the honor of pleasing you"lowering her head she show off her pussy that is soaked from how much she desires this moment .

(also i think you last link to hir isnt  DL  X D) 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Now i pass of all the shit of the images, because all the links that i put here, it doesn´t work after 5 minutes XD))

how-to-draw-kerrigan-the-queen-of-blades-starcraft_1_000000008651_5.jpg

Hir Highness sees your petition and shi waits some moment to say to you all after shi gets up of hir throne alive and organic

Here it is the first sign that you are devoted to me, but i didn´t listen to Sex Kitten still, only to ask to it slave Cumming

Don´t you think, sex kitten, that you could be honored to offer something of you to me?, this question goes to everybody here present, because if you were not changed, you could continue with your boring life and you were not here enjoying of our pressence

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I think that you are not worthy of all that you have been offered so far by us, and i thought by a moment, to take off ALL that you have now and i never don´t return to you, letting you with your old and boring and alienated live, still you have time to offer or show me all that you have got now in special, Sex Kitten and other persons, like Nova Polaris

I saw that she refused my gifts that i offer her and i decided to not spend time in her, that ´s why i rechanged her and she is now a drone mindless...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
In that moment when Hir Highness finishs her words and waits some reaction of the people changed like Lioness, SlugPet and Sex Kitten. Mistress says to Hir Highness in low voice

But you can´t do that, Hir Highness... . She was devoted and is devoted to me, and i represent your glory, if she is devoted to me, she is devoted to you also...

Hir Highness answers to the Mistress

Mistress, you did so well with her, but at least, she can say something... . ¡¡Aaaah!! i forget, she can´t say something understandable, only she can say "purrrr" and "meow", here is your voice, take your voice Sex Kitten and defend yourself

Hir Highness snaps hir fingers and you (Sex Kitten) feel that your alien voice comes back to your mouth-cunt-pussy

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

Looking worried at Sex Kitten Lioness speak "Mistress maybe she just want to be with Mistress,i think she is loyal to you she never showed anything that you prove other wise  " .... she hope at least that her words would calm her Highness  

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I am all agreed with your first part, Lioness. That´s why or that´s the reason that i put to "Mistress" with her. And i understand more or less you now, i am having a good da...

An alarm sounds in all the ship

¡¡Rrrrrrriiiiinnnnnggg, Riiiiiiiinggg!!

A voice sounded in the ship, saying

A vasel is approaching us, it´s from us 1.5 light years, they are the Voids.

¡¡Shiiiit!! these hated race, we don´t have time to continue this, all you go to the EnterLasex N7, we shall continue this aweesome chat another day, move... ¡¡move!!...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

She sigh in relieve "As you wish your Highness " bowing before running with the others towards the EnterLasex N7  once at the Helm and see if they are attempting any communication with then if not she try to start a communication.

"EnterLasex N7 to Void ship please answer "

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Captain Sin cuts the comm between you and the Void Ship, asking or almost screaming you

¡¡¿¿Are you crazy, Lioness??!!... Sorry, i forget that you are new here with all the races. The Void race are a hated race by all the races of the space, including your "alien", i imagine that, because they are Space Pirates, they aboard to the ships and kill everybody taking all that they need in that moment...

We need to get out of here, NOW

Main SpaceShip, we are separated now from you, good luck escaping of them

Hir Highness talks with the EnterLasex through the Comm

Good Luck, EnterLasex N7, you have your mission, Captain Sin and crew, don´t afraid me, ¡¡AAaaah!! other thing, ask to Sex Kitten that i shouldn´t take all that she has, it was all a loyalty prove and all you past it with high note. Keep it up and fulfill their mission, keep in touch, good luck...

The motors of the EnterLasex puts on and you activate the high speed and you go out of the solar system in less of a minute. The Captain Sin comms

Meeting Room now

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

Flustered she shut off all attempts of communication and go to the meeting room.

"My apologies captain Sin i was unaware of the existence of such vile race" 

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
sex kitten

At the alarm I hurry to my station.  These new aliens scare me lots more than the the Humans.  Because allI want is pass my life in peace with Hir Highness and Mistress.  I will do all I can to show Cumming how wonderful it is to all of yourself to Hir Highness.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Don´t worry Lieutenant. I couldn´t remember that all you didn´t know that information, it´s your first impression with this race. EDI please firstly of all, pass the Video of the enemies of our race including Our Highness...

Yes, Captain Sin

You all arrive to the Meeting Room while CumLust takes your "alien" little girl of your hug and she goes to her bedroom, because it´s your room also leaving you three alone, you see that in the meeting room, there is SlugPet alone waiting you with a smile and some kisses for you, she says to you

hello girls, it was a long time that we were separated from each other, but i am here again with you...

¡¡Ehem!! ¡¡Ehem!!

The lights goes off and the video starts, it takes 45 minutes, which it shows to you three the "alien enemies" of your Highness (with their anatomy male and female, their government, their planet and all the rest of the information that you need)

- The Voids (female and male)

- The humans (female and male)

- The Borgs (males only)

- The Doppleganger (females only, unknown)

- The Burocracy (robots only)

- ecetera,...

After some minutes, the light goes on and Captain Sin says

Any questions?, if you haven´t got any questions, we can pass to our principal mission now that Our Highness pass to us

((Note, Phil, Sex Kitten can talk with her normal voice when she is controlling the body of Cumming, on the contrary she can´t talk when she is in the lower part of the body of Mistress, ¿is it clear?, Sex Kitten is now controlling all the body of Cumming. Another thing, Cumming hasn´t voice, because she is it now))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

She hug SlugPet in a tight embrace and kiss her back groping her butt then release her giggling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After watching the Video she is left with some questions and raise her hand asking captain Sin.

"Captain ,i have some,first are any of those our allies ? and why such hate from the Voids? they dont pleasure?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Go ahead, Lieutenant...

Of all these race, we only have three allies races, the Succubis (females and shemales only) that enjoys of the pleasure as we, but they use it more times, i think that they visited "aliens" humans in the past by "aliens" ugly dreams, i don´t know now, the moths (female only) that are like us, but less with the pleasure and finally the Orions (females only), like us.

From the Voids, they hate the pleasure like we use it, they love the anger and the enjoy of kill all, they visited some time the earth of the "aliens" but they don´t visit it now, i don´t know the reasons. Hir Highness or the family of our Empress were killed by an advanced conquest ship of the Voids and shi suffered a lot. You will understand it now with these short films that we have got of their arrivings to all planets

And she signs to EDI that puts some shorts films that shows you all the violence that the Voids uses...

After the video, she light on the lights again

More questions, madams?

SlugPet doesn´t raise her hand because she understood all after your kiss in her ass and your hug, she smiles to you two

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

SHe look away from all the horrifying images show to her clearing her head of any doubt about that race.

"No Captain Sin ,please inform us what is our principal mission" 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I think that Sex Kitten didn´t say anything still, and i think that she needs to ask some question, ¿is that correct, Sex kitten or could i call you Sex Mistress?

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten

I shake my head.  "Lioness has done a good job with questions so far.  But i do wonder, Do any of our enemies have powers of transformation like Hir Highness?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
At last, Sex Mistress woke up... . I am glad that you are with us, Sex Mistress, and the name goes perfectly with your body now. Yes, they have, in the case of the race of Borgs and Dopplegangers, if one of these races works with the Voids, we couldn´t remove the Voids of the list of races that could have powers of transformation, but only if they work with the Borgs, but the Dopplegangers no, because they hate each other, Sex Mistress

Is that all the question do you have for me, Crew? Or will we pass to our principal mission?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Captain Sin calls through the Comm to CumLust

Doc CumLust, come to the Meeting Room... 

Doc will explain to us the first part of the mission because she has the information because her race ("the succubi") passed through mothers to daughter the information and she has part of the information of this mission...

Doc, your turn.

Thanks Captain Sin. As you know, my race "the Succubi" had a part of an information that have passed from mothers to daughters, and i will tell you this...

Do you know what is a thing called "the Sunshine"?