A Space Age Private Zoo

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
After you explain the rules to Cumming that she needs to know with the relation of you and it. You pass the rest of the day, giving pleasure or punishment to it or her, it or she shows you how she can produce or start to produce the making of the black drones and some black oozing spheres that does converting to the "aliens" into pleasures slaves or pleasures drones, deciding what to do next...

---------------------------------------

Ray brings you your food, and some food to Rose, he wakes up you and you two decide to go out after the meal to talk about the future of Rose and her changes...

---------------------------------------

The time lapsus will continue when you arrive to the planet, in less of a day. You can post what ever you like in this period of time, until i decide to continue the action with the arrive to the first planet

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

She eat her meal along her daughter once done she leave her daughter form some time she still needed time to think about everything .

When alone with ray she change back to her normal form leaving her more relaxed but still worried  ,alongside Ray she have a private talk to decide of what to do about their alien daughter and the twins that would come out soon.

"Ray ,you think she is accepting us ? ... i know showing her our normal forms is still too much but i think she may be interested in changing herself as well ..." she sigh looking at her own belly and petting it "and the twins .. do you think the 3 of then will get along?" 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yes, she is accepting slowing our changes and more important, her changes. I am sured of it.

Also i am sured that they 3 will get along very good, but i hope that she could change before that the twins will get out of your belly

Don´t worry my mate Lioness, all will go out very well to us

-------------------------------------

While with cumming and Sex Mistress "Kitten", all continuous the same...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"thanks Ray" she give him a kiss then is interrupted with a kick from the twins "ow ... i dont think these two will want to wait much time ...."

she giggles "and we still haven't thought names for then ... what you think of Jin and Simon if male and Agatha and Ruby if female or herm?" she ask her mate with a smile while casually stroking his dick (she really want to spoil him XD) 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
He returns your kiss to you while he changes into your clothes and he answers you mentally while he spoils all your breasts and your cunt with its latex members

I don´t know, what do you say of Jinx and Ruby (for all, female, herm or male)??

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"I LOVE IT!" she say while riding his cock "just take it it easy because of then my love" 

"i also hope they have cute felines ears like mine" X3 "i think they are really cute " *moan*

She continue till he cum  "Pew ... you awesome as ever ,i need to learn more if i am to be a good wife" she give him a kiss "outside fucking your wife senseless do you wish to do anything alse my love?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I think that they will have all our traits (yours and mine)

Thanks, my loved wife. i think you only need learn some small lesson to finish your wife´s course, Lioness.

No, my loved wife Lioness

-----------------------------------------

...And continues... (Sex Kitten/Mistress)

------------------------------------------------

After some hours of undone actions in your cases and others that cares their daughters and fuck each other, the Comm goes alive and Captain Sin talks

We arrived to the first planet, Lioness and Sex Kitten, if you are not busy, pass by the meeting room

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Of a different room of the ship it goes out a nurse drone

Silent-Hill-Nurses-silent-hill-5720523-333-500.jpg

And it goes immediately you two saying

Mistress Lioness, we are the nurse drones created by our Mother Cumming, we have the mission to take care your "alien" daughter, while you are in the mission

Shi or it puts a hand on your belly, and it says again

Your twin daughters are in good health, they won´t born more or less in 10 days, you will not worry about the health of your twins daughters, they are in our good hands

She finishs to say before you two go to the meeting room that Captain Sin said before, staying next to the door of the room of Rose, while shi or it looks you two like shi says (she doesn´t say that in words but her expression says that)

"Don´t worry, we take care of Rose"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

After hearing the message ,Lioness and Ray give pause to their mating and go towards the meeting room before crossing path with a nurse drone .

"Thanks nurse drone ,her name is Rose and she is still accepting everything please be with a more 'alien' form near her also thanks for the check up dont want to give birth to then while on a mission it wouldn't end well"

Then continue to go to the meeting room.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Nurse Drone changes her "normal" face to more "alien" face saying you

Rose will be in very good hands, Mistress and Master

while you two arrive to the meeting room, where Sex Kitten and SlugPet are waiting to you with also the Captain Sin and EDI

Ehem, if we will start this meeting now, as you can sit down Lioness

We are now in the Planet R2-D2, no civilizations, no techs, only local fauna and some very old buildings that are covered by the jungle, EDI

Thanks Captain, Part of the gun and the instructions that we have got sent us to this building, we also detected a spaceship of the Borgs 3.5 miles of our land place, they have landed now and they are now advancing to the building, we know that the old buildings have traps and more things, but our sensors can´t detect nothing, only that the building  is more high that we thought, but deeply in the earth, we have decided to send Sex Kitten and Mistress, sorry Cumming has to be here, and Lioness and Ray.

We will give you weapons to destroy or to remove the Borgs and two long scans or sensors, any questions?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

Sit and listen to EDI -----

She rise her hand "Should we change to look like the fauna to incise the chances of success on the mission , maybe we can even get the Borg by surprise or will this prove problematic and attract unwanted attention ?" she ask and wait for an answer thought if it is matting season on the planet the plan may be fun X3

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
No, the mission is totally of find the next clue to continue the finding of the gun or the weapon

Captain Sin answered you, while a black drone gives you (Lioness and Sex Kitten) a long scaner sensor and some weapons of energy, you immediately have the knowledges of the two things.

We haven´t no time to keep this mission hidden, all the races that know of the gun, they are behind it and send their best teams, your transportation starts in 30 minutes...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

She take the weapon and the scanner reading herself for what is to come

"Understood captain Sin we will take care of it ,dont worry ,anything else we should know ?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
No, by my part, no, only good luck and glory to Our Highness

The other thing is that from the moment that you changed, are all the things about the others races (like Borgs, Voids, humans, succubis), their possitive and negatives points. From the moment that you four go out of the meeting room, you go to the transportation room and a black drone is operating the buttoms of the transportation to transport you to the planet

alien_latex_drone___tg_tf_caption_by_electrablondie-d80a0yd.jpg

latex_robot_girl___tg_tg_caption_by_electrablondie-d8dw7gt.jpg

(All the drones black are more similar to the image that i put, also with the nurse drone´s image that i put before and this other image, are all the black drones that have the N7 Lasex)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

She Salute the captain going to the transportation room once everything was clear waiting to be transported into the planet alongside the others .

her leg twitch with impatience ,she cant wait to get this over with so she can be with her family again ... incapable of getting Rose out of her mind ,even knowing she is in good hands.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The Drone Black puts to work the transport and you disappear of the ship and appears in a clearly space of the jungle, you four immediately feel that the jungle is in silence and also the local fauna are in silence very dramatic

You four see the old building fullest of the jungle that conquested it, and some figures that goes up by the stairs of the building, Sex Kitten turns on the long scan sensors and its detects three lifes forms in the position of the figures that you see, the old building is approximatelly from you less of a kilometre...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

A shiver run down her spine ,the silence make her feel uncomfortable and seeing someone already got there earlier then then didnt help .

They would need to try catching up to then and make sure they were the ones that got it , picking up her weapon at hand  she go alongside the other towards the building trying to not make much noise. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You four go running to the old building while the jungle doesn´t offer you any clue of the identity of the Borgs, if they are female or males, until they go inside of the building, after a while or a small moment, you four arrive to the starts to the stairs and a little tired, in your case (Lioness) you are more tired because the logical reasons, the twins daughters, that they show their complains with kicks to your belly

Mistress says

The Borgs are a mechanic or metalorganic race, they can traitors but they have their pride, be careful with them, shots to their heads, weapons in position of death, go ahead...

And you four starts to walk the stairs to the inside of the building...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

Panting while holding her belly She set her gun to kill aiming forward.

Taking a deep breath to recover some of her stamina before continuing with her ears held high to detect even the smallest sound  and her finger ready to pull to the trigger if she see a Borg ,the idea of killing someone didn't trouble her if it was to protect her family .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
After a moment, you arrive to the top of the building and you see the entrance and a light appears doing that you go down a little in the stairs because a Borg shoted you, in your reaction Mistress shots her weapons, and you listen a scream female, you don´t know but you have the possibility of kill a Borg...

You have to decide what to do... if you advance or wait to happens something...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

Her mind was clear she shoot at the Borg aiming at the head before grabbing Mistress by her arm and running towards cover before peeking over it and seeing how many were going after then and kept shooting at those that did still stand .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You decide to go inside of the building and the shadows, immediately when you come into the shadows, you can feel that you can see like a light day without things, and you see the body still alive in the ground of a female Borg

female_borg_drawing_reference_by_spidertrekfan616-d76obid.png

She is still alive with some bounds blooding and when you should shot her, Ray says to your mind

We can change her. I detect that the add strength of Mistress and Sex Kitten, we could change her into the first slave drone Borg of us, and she will follow us like our Pet, protecting us of the enemies, what do you say, my wife?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

SHe pause to think for a moment this decision wasn't to be taken lightly ------

"If it is possible and only If then we shall turn her ,if it becomes unsuccessful we will have to kill her ..."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"she shall become our pet if it works and help us on missions aside other things ,more information about the Borg included as well ... we should start the transformation soon i dont want the other Borgs to come looking for her while we are unprepared "

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Then the only answer to the problem could be that we should put this female Borg into a stasis freezen and after finished the mission, we should take her and convert her into the N7 Lasex, what could you say, my devoted wife?