A Space Age Private Zoo

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
This is a Tf Space Game, created by Phil Ein Blank and me some months ago through gmail´s chat.

We played it and we liked the game when we played it. We think that the game needed a second part with more players, like you.

- Dracomic (yo had right, you played this game)

- Dalgon.

- Phil Ein Blank.

- And me (like GM/player).

I need some information about you (the characters)

The Game:

The game happens in the year 2249, and the space age had grown a lot, Earth had colonized some planets of the Solar system, but with the aliens, Earth didn´t contact still, but all the earthians knows that in the 2098, some human persons disappears into unknown circunstances, and after those disappears, the government of the Earth didn´t investigate the disappears, but it had passed more than 100 years of the disappear. And Shi had returned... . 

I need these information:

- Name:

- Height:

- Weight:

- Color eyes, lips and hair:

- Gender preferred:

- Bio (more or less 10 lines): (in this part, add something with relation of the persons disappeared 100 years ago, the persons disappeared were 7) 

- Job: (or not)

- Single or married:

- An image of your characters:

- And tfed a little: (because the year is 2249, i am referring to shemales, or men with breats, but not too big or too enormous, please. Also if you will be a "pure human")

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
There are two things I need to know. (Sorry been watching Kill la Kill lol)

First: are you Lilith going to be the only GM? Or are you gonna co-GM it with Phil? 

Second: Should we PM the info to you like with the FS game we just finished?

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Dalgon, i can mostly answer those questions.

First: I was going to act as a 'design consultant' in a mostly advisory capacity.  The final say will be Lilith's.  I may at times make descriptive posts at Lilith's request/permission, but Lilith will remain GM.

Second:  I was planning to post my character sheet here, in thread.  That way the other players will get some idea about my character without it having to said in game.   But this should be confirmed with Lilith.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Ok thanks for the info. Reason i asked about the PMing of character info was cause i like to let others learn about my character from my character (if that makes sense). But yeah imma need to go over some things with Lilith anyways. I had inspiration hit me over the head like a brick about 10 minutes ago and wanted to run something by him. :3

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All that Phil said counts with all my approved, Dalgon. He created the first part of the game with me.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
If you have doubts with the characters, please ask me or Phil to solve your question about this game.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Captain Anne Shepard looks the first file of the new first crewmember in hir Captain´s room while shi drinks hir hot coffee, the scientific called Amaretasu Byrd, shi stopped in the part of the disappear of the familiar of Ama, and shi looks the holo image of Anthony, her disappeared familiar in the table near hir bed, and shi remembers the day that hir mother told the disappear of Anthony.

Some tears falls to the ground of the room and the A.I. appears in hir room naked all, saying

Captain, are you again melancholy?, i received the file of the scientific Ama and it´s perfectly to this ship, may i call her to the meeting room?

Yes, EDI, please...

Scientific Lieutenant Amaterasu Byrd, go now to the meeting room 3...

Sounds by the communication inner system in all the "Normandy SR-2" while the Space Ship is still stopped in the dock 14 of the Space Station called "Mass Effect" near Pluto with it own atmosphere (the Space Station)

((The game had started, but Dalgon and Dracomic could send their files and you could join immediately to the game))

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Ama

A slender tomboyish young woman enters, talking on her comm.  "Yes, ma'am.  There is no doubt that it is your husband in those images. ... I am sorry you had to find out this way, but that is why you highered me.  ...  You will have my bill by the end of the week.   ...   Yep. Good bye."

She hangs up and focuses on the woman behind the desk, "Sorry about that just wraping up my last job.  I never really expected to called in.  I'm not half the scienctist or doctor my mothers are.  But in my line of work you all sorts of wild rumors about deep space singnals and aliens abductions.  So when I heard about this mission I had to apply and see for myself."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yes, all the crewmembers have relation with the disappear of 7 persons, including my...

Continue EDI, please...

The A.I. EDI appears right next to the Captain Anne Shepard, talking to Ama

44273.edi-latex.jpg

I am EDI, the A.I. of the Normandy SR-2 Ship and from Captain Shepard, we say to you Lieutenant Amaretasu Byrd "welcome home", this Space Ship will try to investigate the unknown destiny of the 7 persons that disappeared more than 100 years, including your grand-aunt Sarah Byrdson, you were the first person that presented to this mission and you are from NOW the first official scientific of the team and the Ship, any question to me or Captain Shepard, Miss Byrd?...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Ama

"The entire crew?  Then I guess the rumors of secret evidence of alien involvement weren't completely made up.  That raises so many questions, but none you can answer to my satisfaction.  Do you have any questions for me?  Oh please just call mw Ama. Everybody does."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Miss Ama, Captain Shepard had also suffer the disappear of "her" grand-grand father Anthony Shawn-Shepard, and she is in the same situation like you and the rest of crew, the government put the money for this expedition but they think that we never will get successfull of the mission, we detected an unknown signal in the limits of the Solar System, and we need to investigate that unknown signal, but we know truth this thing...

The signal has relation with the disappear of the 7 persons more than 100 years, but we didn´t identify the meaning of the signal, you have all the report about this investigation in your new room, if you like, we could point your new room and the scientific lab that you will control from now

When you see to the Captain, you see that she is still crying, and between her hands, there is a holo image of a man

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Ama

"I'll ... I'll just show myself out.  And see this lab or something."  Then backing out slowly to leave the captian alone and familarize myself with the layout of the ship.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Engineering Victoria, you are Engineering, correct?

you have invented or done all the motors or almost the mechanical parts of the Normandy SR-2, welcome to Normandy SR-2, go immediately to your new room or your new job room, Engineering Victoria

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ama

You visit all the Space Ship with all the crews members doing theirs functions before the depart, saying "hello Miss" to you with the army´s greeting, but when you arrive to the store zone, nobody cross you and you hear some unidentified noises, like a couple is doing the sex...

Choose an option:

- Disturb the couple?

- Continue your way?

- or spying them? 

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Sophie Victoria 

After hearing the message Victoria go to her room to drop her baggage ,then head directly to the room she would be working on .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Dalgon, you have to send me your file, and you will be inside immediately, go on¡¡))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Ok I'm about finished just one sec please, feel free to continue without me for the moment.))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Dracomic, a note, the message you didn´t hear in your own comm, you heard or listened directly of the A.I. EDI in the meeting room 3 after the meeting with the captain Shepard))

Sophie Victoria

You heard all that you needed of the A.I. EDI in the meeting room while the Captain was doing other things, she only separated her eyes of the notes books and the files in the table, looking you an instant and she dismiss you

You arrive to your new room, dropping your baggage, and go immediately to the hyperimpulse room, there are some persons (1 man and 1 woman), they heard your arrive and put in the positions of welcome to their superior official

Engineer Kenneth Donnelly at your services, Commander Victoria...

Engineer second Gabriela Daniels at your services, Commander Victoria...

((unison of both)) What are your orders, Madam?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Sophie Victoria

She look to both of then back to the engine 

"What is the current status of the ship and any anomalies in the system so far ?"

she really didn't even bother to salute then and was very direct in what she wanted .

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Ama

I roll my eyes at the lack of discretion.  Those sorts of things almost always lead to lots of avoidable problems.  Hence, why I have abstained from all such activity.  

I almost walk by until my curiousity gets the better of me.   I slip my comm in and take a picture without looking, never know when such a thing might become useful.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Sophie Victoria

Gabby (Gabriela) says this

Nothing to report, Madam.

The engineers of the Space Station "Mass Effect" had finished their duties here in the "Normandy SR-2" and we were waiting to you and your orders, Madam...

-----------------------------------------------

Ama

You keep the silence in your steps (Discretion 11) and you take the photo where you suspect that the couple are fucking each other, from back of some boxes with supplies or machines of reparations, you see the image and it is this

Una-pareja-follando-en-la-cama.jpg ((without the bed))

and you escape or running before they catch you...

Where to go now?

- To the Scientific lab to meet your colleagues?

- To your room alone?

- To talk with the captain or A.I. EDI about this situation?

((The Normandy SR-2 is this))

-----------------

alliance_sr2_normandy_by_vatorx-d5zuuuo.jpg

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Ama

I put the picture aside for now, making a mental note to check with EDI later as to the indenities of those involved.

But for now seeing the lab is far more important.  I plan to findout everything I can aout those I will be working most closely with.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Sophie Victoria

"I see" she nod and look inside her pocket "well if it is that well i will leave you two free for the moment to do what you want while i make the computer make one trough last search on the system ,i will call you two if i notice anything wrong other wise you are free" she start running the search and sit back on a chair waiting. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
A woman says

¡¡Hi!! i am your new lab assistant, my name is Kelly Chambers, you could be Dra. Byrd, Dra. Amaretasu Byrd, correct?, welcome to your new lab, the lab is built with all the lasts analysis machines, microscopes, and all the results must sent negatives and positives to EDI and Captain Shepard. What can i do for you, boss?

--------------------------------

They two says you

Bye, Madam Victoria

While you turn on the computer and proceed to do a completed scan (science 7) and the results goes quickly to your screen with all the space ships of the earth nations moving around of all the planets and smalls ships that goes off of the solar system of journey or comerce, in resume...

Nothing strange or any strange signal...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Ama

"Just call me Ama, Miss Chambers.  Tell me about yourself, the stuff not in your personel file.  What was your family like?  What are your hobbies?  Who are you friends with?  Anybody you like as more thn a friend?"  I speak casually as I look around the lab at the various equipment.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ama

¿meeee?, how strange, talks to my boss about my hobbies, it´s a little strange, but if you want it, boss. Go ahead... .

I am the youngest daughter of three girls of my family, my father is news reporter and my mother die some years ago. ¿My hobbies?, let me think, i like pets, reading romantic novels, playing with the console Ps6, i have a boyfriend or had, because we broke some months ago, before of this mission. I lost my grand-aunt...

I haven´t got any friends because they think that i am a "friky" of the science, and anybody i like as more than a friend, my pet called "snowy", she is in the Earth waiting my return

what about you, Miss Ama... sorry Ama?

---------------------------------------

Nova Polaris

Your living clothes, like you called her "Advespa" points with a black tentacle to the Space Ship called "Normandy SR-2" stopped in the dock 14, because you listened that the Ship is in a mission of finding any clues of the disappears of the 7 persons, including your grand father, but you stop your advance when you look a patrol doing their work of find any stowaway in the Ship before its departs 

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Nova Polaris

Upon seeing the security detail, Nova walks over to a nearby railing off to the side, acting like someone who just enjoys watching ships come and go, while really she is looking for an opening besides the ramp for her to sneak onto the ship.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Nova Polaris

(Security 14) You walk around the packages that still are not inside of the Space Ship and you discover an opened door that is not secured by some guards of the Space Ship, your living clothes gives you an injection of pleasure in your cunt, and you run while the pleasure hits you, doing that nobody looks your come into the ship, closing the door accidentally after your entrance, all the room is in dark and "Advespa" your living clothes, rewards you with more hottest, and with a fuck quickly to your vagina doing that you fall unconscious to the floor of the space ship

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Sophie Victoria

Smiles after seeing that everything is good and just see some random cat videos laughing out loud from seeing then 

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Nova Polaris

After dashing through the door, I quickly find a spot behind some crates to quickly see to my needs, all but collapsing to the floor. "Great timing..." I remark sarcastically to Advespa... then slowly rides the sexual high out while unconsciousness takes me.