A Space Age Private Zoo

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

"Dont worry captain Sin we wont fail you this ship is as good as ours now ,i hope you enjoy all the new pets that we will be getting " she giggles and finish the transmission to get back to work .

"OK Octitpussy you are to assault the crew one by one without drawing attention " she then goes off to do the same trying to target a female so Ray wont be jealous . 

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((What did you modify of your post, dracomic?? i see your post same as before when you wrote it, and i think that we will wait to Phil now))

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kittten

In all the activity I barely notice the hange that gives me a second pussy.  But knowing it is there excites me and I wish to se it more.

I listen to the exchange and when it is done, i follow Octipussy.  I will try to find a lonely male onwhich to test my new pussy.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You four (Octitpussy, Lioness, Sex Kitten with Mistress and Alisha half changed) go out of the captain´s room to convert all the crew unchanged of the ship, while in the rest of the ship, it grows a wildly fuck and cumming storm, while in the air lock opened, some drones black are going inside of the ship Enterprise to change it to an organic subhive of the main hive that is N7 Lasex and the rest of the crew unchanged are being assaulted by aliens female and others creatures like Octitpussy in the shadows are also fucking with them

Also the worms that didn´t find any victim, it grows and helps to the drones in the duty of the changing of the ship, SlugPet arrives at you when you three (Alisha, Lioness and Sex Kitten with Mistress) go in a "T" section, and waits to the orders of Mistress, Sex Kitten or Lioness. In a moment Lioness and Ray take or assaults a female target alone that is really really scared of all the wildly storm that assaults her brain, because she is changing, she has a new horse cock in her hips, while her face is changing into a sex monster face, with no pupils, and only a hole opened "o" with the function of mouth and cunt, while she is seeing that from her chest it grows 6 more breasts and each are differents of the rest

Sex Kitten takes a male that is advacing with a fight weapon, but they take the man in his back, doing that after a moment, they two are nude with the man, using the new second pussy of Sex Kitten ((Remember "Sex Kitten", only "purrrrrrrr" and "meeeeowwww")), SlugPet defends Alisha in her changes when they go to the air lock opened because Captain Sin ordered her (SlugPet) to take Alisha to her (the Captain) after SlugPet fucks several times the body of Alisha and she takes the pleasure

And finally Octitpussy (before knowed by Captain Lisa) with the remembers of Lisa, shi goes moving and squirming letting after a cum´s way in the shadows, also in the walls of the ship because shi has the power of advance in any type of surface, shi discovers a female woman that still is sleeping in her room naked, and starts to caress with its tentacles doing that the result of the assault, the woman changes into a hybrid sex creature similar to Octitpussy with a human, not pure like Octitpussy, its mistress, they advance in the ship with the mission of have another encounters with humans and changes them, until they will find an underground place of the ship that they will use by a hive nest of their own race

((You two continue with your assaults of your victims))

After 1 hour and a half, Captain Sin puts a feet in the Enterprise all changed, and all you feel that pressence, that pressence says to you that the time had finished now and shi will see the results of your attack to the ship and shi wants to see all of you, including Octitpussy

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

When she felt the presence of the captain she stop the fucking "ho captain is here Ray ,come lets go see her ... i hope she give us a present for the job well done" she says with a smile on her face while she go to meet with captain Sin bringing the female that now had a horse cock and was warped bellow her body thanks to ray cumming endlessly.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Captain Sin sees all the changed "aliens" into your crew with EDI (after changed) and stop in front of you saying

I think that Hir Highness is not all happy with you, because shi senses that some (4 or 5) "aliens" didn´t surrender to us and our glory, they have weapons and we need that the Enterprise must be conquested very quickly now, Hir Highness senses a danger approaching to us very quickly and we need to go out of this part, go ahead Lioness and the rest...

Shi returns to the N7 Lasex with SlugPet, Alisha half changed and some crew members all changed and EDI closing the air lock behind her, letting you (all and some crew members that wanted to show to the rest your glory) with this problem, you are now a group of 20 persons, including Octitpussy and two hibrids of hir (Octitpussy) and the Demoness Maiden or Demoness nursery with you, in that moment all you sense that your powers grows and you see like a thermal vision the location of the "aliens" closed in a zone of the Enterprise

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

Is surprised there were still some humans left ... she disappointed captain Sin , she disappointed her mate and above all she disappointed her Highness she look in shame to her body like she was unworthy of having it he turned to captain Sin "my deepest apology captain i shall deal with then personally ". she salute to hir as she goes back to the other ship.

SHe knew what had to be done if she was to redeem herself "Ray ... i need to ask you a favor" she say almost as if begging to her mate "i need to change to form that is strong to face the humans ,i may not look as beautiful as you made me but .. i need to do this "  with her mind she sent him an image of what she have in mind https://static1.e621.net/data/2b/7a/2b7a92322937d428b45d96b1ee4e7288.jpg

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ssstop Goddessssssesss, pleassse, we have a better plan...

The Demoness Maiden talks to you when you talk with Ray very scared of your pressence...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

She look back at the demoness surprised "what is your plan ,that is better then having a juggernaut that can easily transform all of those pesky humans into the pets they should be?" she ask trying to to show that her mind is set but if the plan is in fact better then she would listen,

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All of we feel that one of the women isss a little changed, Goddessesss, we could ussse that for usss, near to them there are sssome oozing black wormsss that ssshowed usss the Glory of Our Highnesss, we could sssend to the black oozing worm a messsage to conquessst that woman and convince her to join usss, while the guardsss patrol triesss to confussse the ressst of the aliensss, the worm getsss inssside of the woman and convert her, what do you sssay, Goddesssesss Sssex Kitten and Goddesssesss Missstresss?

She (the demoness Maiden or the demoness Nursery) looks to Sex Kitten and Mistress finding an alliance to that plan, and after she looks to the rest of the group

-------------------------------------

Mistress looks you (Lioness) and she says while she rubs the Demoness´s head, in special, her horns

She has a part of reason, we can´t allow to send you in your juggernaut form, what if they kill you?, we should lose a high and important part of our army with your death, Lioness, think my words and also think her words "CumLust", i will name you with this name "CumLust"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

She sigh then take a deep breath looking at the others "sorry ... i just of anyone other then me to be in danger also to prove i wasn't a disappointment to hir Highness " she sigh again and hug Ray "sorry my mate for eeven thinking of chaging from this wonderful form you gave me " one tear drop from her eyes into the 'bra' before she turn back to the others .

"very well we shall turn that woman ,also" she turn to the demoness "Cumlust thanks for stooping me ,please if you would join on my plan we should deal with the humans faster i will make sure hir Highness hears of your good work"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Your hidden desires are mine, Mistress Lioness...

Ray in that moment say to you

Don´t worry, my mate, Sin will understand you, you aren´t the main or principal guilty of this, all we are guilty of this fault and we have to repair that mistaken... Let´s go to convert that woman?, Mistress, your part

Ray says that while all your group approach to a secured zone near of the patrol guards, and a soldier changed approachs you and wait your orders, immediately Mistress says to the changed soldier

Soldier, order to your patrol that you must distract the group of the rebelds separating them of that woman (Mistress points to the woman changed a little)

¡¡Aye, Mistress, Aye!!

---------------------------------------------------

In that momet, the patrol throw a fog grenade doing that the group separate of the changed woman, simmultanelly Mistress orders mentally to a black oozing worm that it must go inside of the cunt of the woman that is changed a little, the worm immediately puts in movement, going down by the wall to the cunt opened of the woman and it inserts quickly in her cunt, breaking her uniform

Immediately you all see that the face of the woman changes from the alarm to the pleasure immediately, accelerating her changes, she decides to rub and masturbate another woman that is next to her, and you all approach the moment that the three persons see how the changed woman is changing and rubbing her against the other woman attacking them with your weapons and hoping to convert them...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

Glad to have such wonderful people with her her mate included and that the plan was working so far maybe it could use a little push ... 

"Cumlust it is working well but im having an idea you can heat up right ? can you heat up to the point to evaporate milk ? " she uncover her breasts "if we were to fill the room with a mist of my changing milk all of then should be susceptible to changing as well"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yes, Demoness Maiden knows now her powers and one of them are Demoness Maiden can heat up to evaporate anything including your own milk, if Mistress is prepared, Demoness Maiden is ready...

And she concentrates doing that her red skin goes more red converting it to deep red, like blood, and from your breasts the milk goes changing into mist and the soldiers with movements controls the fog of evaporated milk to the group of the "aliens"

Hitting the fog of evaporated milk to the group of the 5 aliens doing that the men starts to fuck wildly to the women unchanged and they start to change their bodies adapting their hidden and dark desires, while the woman changed is fucking herself with a hybrid daughter of Octitpussy and she changes to adapt the form of another daughter of Octitpussy, finishing all the group surrending to their primal instincts while the patrol envolve the group of the "aliens" by your own secured, by the way

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

"thanks Cumlust ,i think it should be safe now for us to join and finish the job ,cool down and come join us also me and Ray will give you a very nice reward latter for you job well done " she joins into the orgy and finished to change those that are left making then succumb to their desires and praise hir Highness .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the ordeal is done she look at thew members ... maybe she even found a cute one to serve as pet for Ray ... 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
But the Enterprise had a surprise in form of a young girl (almost 23 years) unchanged that runs while she looks back and she doesn´t see the Demoness Maiden that she hits, and the young girl falls to the floor doing that she goes dragging to a corner, saying

Demons, demons everywhere...

She (the young girl) puts in fetal position and close her eyes while she cries, Lioness and CumLust only detects to the girl scared, very scared and they two think that the young girl is too young to change into a sex pet, they feel sadness with the girl

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

Look sad at the frail human girl ... slowly approaching her .."Ray ...this may sound like a very weird idea but ... you think we can adopt her as our daughter ? ... she is too young to be transformed yet and i dont want to leave her alone" .

she change to her human form and strokes the girls back trying to calm her "its going to be ok ... what is your name little girl?" 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The Demoness Maiden approachs with you, also changing to a human nurse with blonde girl and looks you feeling the same

She puts on the other side of the girl, opposite to you and caring her while she says to the scared girl and you

Mist..., Miss Sophie, could you hug her?, Demo..., my medical knowledge says to me that she needs a hug comfortable of a sweetly presence like us

The girl opens her eyes and looks to you both, and she discovers that the woman that is changing with a black drone to the third hybrid daughter of Octitpussy is...

¡¡Her Mom!!

¡¡Mooooom!! ¡¡mooom!! ¡¡m....!!

She falls in your arms (Lioness) trying to give freedom to her mom and unchange her, you react hugging her doing that she lose of her eyes the changes of her mom, and she (the girl) cries to fall unconsciouness after by the dramatic and impressive image of the changes

Mistress sees the scene of the young girl and touch Sex Kitten pointing to the trio formed by the Demoness Maiden, Lioness and the young girl

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((ok, take your time))

Sex Kitten feels sad and sees to her Mistress, saying without any words, that she wants to be with the girl, Mistress accepted and changes her (Sex Kitten) into an orange cat that goes immediatelly to the young girl, touching the hand of the young girl sweetly, she wants that the young girl should forget the image of her mom changing and the girl with tears in her face, opens her hands and hugs to Lioness (in her human form) and Sex Kitten (in her form of a cat female)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

"Ray .. please lets become the new parents of this girl ,her mother is incapable of taking care of her after the transformation and she got no where to go ..." she say why massaging the back of the girl calming her on her sleep "she wont cause a problem ... and maybe if i look like how her mother did before she wont freak out about us?" 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Are you sure, my mate Lioness?

Ray says in your mind, after your asking to him

I don´t know if Hir Highness should accept that we could be her new parents, we will see and if we try that, we don´t lose anything asking hir

We have to get that she forgets the image of her mother changing into a daughter of Octitpussy, i don´t know how but we must get that if we don´t see that her brain closes more her personality and to us

Talk with her sweetly, ask your name to her when she wakes up after, move on, we have to move to another different place alone with Sex Kitten like a cat and ask her name

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

"Yes im sure my love ... and i will take the blame if hir Highness dont approve of this ... but i dont know how to change her mind about that without actually transforming her ... " she turn to Mistress " MIstress of us you are the oldest one do you know some way to solve that?" 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The only thing that i remember that could work for this young girl, is that she will accept the change of her own self and trully desired by her heart human. If she will accept her desires of her heart, she will see us with our natural form changed like now with them

Mistress pointed with her hand to the group of the soldiers changed

And i think that Hir Highness will accept your petition, seeing this young "alien" and her potential hidden, you will be two goods parents to her. Sex Kitten, let´s see if we can meet a pet to our purposes now

Sex Kitten goes out of the hug of the young girl, converting again her cat body into the lower part of her Mistress while they examine their new slaves of the group

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

"Thanks mistress" ... she turn to her lover

"Ray before we contact our highness about this i want to ask  do you want to have a family with me and have this girl as one of our daughters ? please be sincere i will still be your mate even if you say no"   

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Of course i accept this young girl like our third daughter, she is the unique different than her twin sisters that grows inside your belly, my mate and wife

What will we do now? go or return to the N7 Lasex or stay here still with the rest of the people changing, i think that in deference of the young girl, we could go or return to our N7 Lasex and stay there with our beautiful daughter, how can you think that i could leave you just like that with ours three daughters coming? (two of them are coming shortly)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

"thanks my love~ if you have any fantasy you wish to fulfill please let me make it true for you " she give him a passionate kiss "i think it would be the best if we remain on this ship and go her original room "

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten

"Purrrrr?"  I ask mistress when next I can play with the little girl.  But first I am curious what has become of my former body mate Alisha.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ok, i will see it

Ray says to you in your mind while you two take to the young girl and go in an uncertain way, you don´t know but you have luck and after some minutes, you find a different room all full of posters of boys and a lot of "aliens" horned (unicorns, you don´t know that) smalls and squeezes

-----------------------------------------------

Sex Kitten

Mistress says to you when you join her lower part

Alisha gone with SlugPet and Captain Sin because they think that they will do another different thing with the "alien", but respecting your desires, Sex Kitten.

What do you say of this "sex pet" for us?

She points to a changing woman (purple hair, piercings and tattoos) that immediately when she sees you two, she barks and puts in the floor like a puppy dog licking your paws (Sex Kitten)

"yip, yip, yip" "yip, yip, yip"