A Space Age Private Zoo

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All (you three)

After passed all the rest of the day addapting to your new bodies and new brains, a new day arrives to the N7 Lasex and its travels, you three goes with your familiars and you spend all the rest of the days (3 or 4) learning all about your new missions and your new bodies, finishing of addapt to it.

In the fifth day of your journey, the alarms explodes in the N7 Lasex, and it detects a space ship of an unindentified race (human), you three forgot all things relationed with the humans, and you think like the aliens that you are, when Captain Sin examines the unidentified space ship, shi calls you three to the controls room to talk with you

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

walk towards the control room while massaging her mate spoiling him even more ,he tail moving from one side to the other showing her constant happiness

Once at the control room she salute the captain "What is the problem captain Sin?" and go back to pleasing her mate while waiting for the orders from the captain.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten/Ama

I bring Mistress to Capitian Sin as ordered.

"Meow."  I wait to hear what new event has called us here.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((SlugPet is now a ncp, she will appear some scenes to give background to the main plot))

Sex Kitten, Lioness and SlugPet

Captain Sin looks you three and she gives you three kisses and some words of Your Highness

You three have addapted your lifes very quickly, and i thought that i will reward you three with some new gifts, it are now in your own bedrooms...

Changing of thing, N7 Lasex had detected a space ship, of our hated enemies and race hated also, the humans, we need to conquer that ship human because their pressence in this zone puts in very risky the mission of our Highness, you three have the mission of conquest the crew and change of mind them and convert them into slaves of our Highness Empress, ¿ok?

You have to choose your weapons to the mission of this hated race

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

She kiss the captain back and listen to her while making some worried face when she told then about humans.

Once the captain finish talking she raise her hand to talk "Captain Sin ... i would never do anything that would compromise our Empress ...but ... what kinda of weapons are we talking about ,as you know im an engineer ,i dont really have much combat experience ".

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
SlugPet (She talks now slowly the vocals, but i put it normal to understand the chat)

Whaaaat areeeee myyyyy ordeeeeeers nooooow, myyyyyy Captaiiiiiin?, My graaaaand mother thinks that i could do the functions of the infiltration in the motors zone, stopping it and put a conditioner that changes that hated race to us into submissives slaves of our Highness Empress, before that Sex Kitten changes their bodies into more addapted forms to the purposes of our Highness Empress

SlugPet finishs her words and waits to the answer of their Captain Sin

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten/Ama

'Meow!"  I say looking up at Mistress.  I am eager to try our new disguise abilities to trick those silly humans.  They will be made to learn this space belongs to hir highness.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Captain Sin

We kidnaped a little space ship of two passengers, also humans, the destiny of them are staying in the chamber of Hir Highness. It is a small leisure space ship, perfect for our desires now, you two go with Lioness in a holocostume of a backguard yours, you need to go or arrive to this location and open a way to SlugPet and our drones soldiers, keeping your identity safe of them

After of board the space ship and stops all the comms with the humans, your Mistress "Sex Kitten" will controls all your movements, and you three go out to the small leisure space ship right now

You three changes your bodies with a holo machine that keeps your Mistress identity secured, showing three costumes of three females humans, and going to the small leisure space ship, after you go out with the space ship to the space, the Comm of the space ship human contacts or connect with you saying

Small Leisure Space ship, identify your ship and say your purposes

Your Mistress says to the Comm of the Space ship

We are lost, we are three women lost in the space after our departure almost 2 weeks, we have not supplies and we need food and water, could we connect our small leisure ship to your ship?

Wait a minute, we have to see if you are saved of alien virus microscopes,... ... . All clear, you connect it

After the sounds of the connection of the small leisure ship to the space ship human, you three go inside of the Space ship and your mission of infiltration starts now...

((Lioness, and Sex Kitten have humans costumes, feel free to describe your human costumes, also with your Mistress, but in this case, Sex Kitten is separated of hir Mistress))

-----------------------------------------

After a big moment waiting you three in the airlock connected with the space ship human, the air lock opens and a female human appears in front of you three ((Sex Kitten with human costume, you have again normal human voice, Lioness behind you and after your Mistress, all you three are differents women)), saying to you

Welcome Aboard to the Enterprise, ¿your names...?. My name is Alisha

In your minds, it appears the first orders of the Captain Sin

You have to convert this disguise human into my own slave pet, the rest of the humans are foolish

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

Before getting into the other spaceship she whisper for Ray to behave while they were on duty and gave him a kiss .

Once on board of the other ship she greet the other woman "hi im Ashiley Jenifer"she smiles while crossing her arms to invite her to gaze into the ratter large breasts of the disguise to see if she show any interest of people of the same sex but without being blunt about it.

(what her disguise looks like : http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2904057 )

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((A thing that i forgot before, you can add or change traits of the human body that you have, e. g. you grow your breasts from A to FF, or you put a thinnest hips. Also in your case dracomic, you can carry Ray with you converted into latex-rubbered clothes))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alisha

Nice to meet you Ashley Jenifer, who is your... colleagues...?

While she says that, Ray in your alien mind says that Alisha is starting to be confused about your body and breasts, and Alisha is slowing attracted to your body and breasts, because Ray is growing it (your breasts), adding this

Lioness, if Alisha drinks or suck your "milk" or some swallows of it, she will do anything that you order to her, show her your breasts that i am growing now and she will be more confused than when we met 

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

She smiles everything is going so well and she couldn't have asked for a more perfect partner then her mate .

"Those are my friend " she point to Sex kitten " Amy and " she then point to Mistress "Misu" walking closer while still making her lock her eye into her enchanted breasts.

"want to touch then ? its fine if you want really " lowering her cloths  till her nipples are almost showing.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alisha

Nice... to meet... you Amy... and nice... to meet... Miss... Misu..., why am i so confused? i don´t be attracted to girls because i am... normal..., but i can´t think it clearly...

Her hands goes to your breasts growed but abruptly she stops and you see that in her mind, she is more confused and a little worried to lose the feeling of your breasts, in that moment Mistress Misu appears in the back of Alisha and push her to your arms and breasts with hir cock in her hips, saying to Alisha in her ear

Surrender to your hidden desires, i saw it in your deeps of your heart, you love the touch of the breasts of the women, in special, my colleague, you desire that, touch them and surrender to it

"Amy" is licking in that moment your breasts, she is immune to your milk and continues to touch it while "Amy" looks very predatory to Alisha, that is more more more confused than before

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

she lower her cloths even more showing her breasts to Alisha. 

"its ok Alisha ,just have a taste of my milk ,as you can see from Amy it is really good"

gently holding Alisha's head and press her against her nipple inviting her to suck on then 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alisha

¿Yes...?, yes..., a little... bit of your... milk...

She gives you directly the control of her head and mouth to your breasts dripping milk in that moment, doing that Amy changes directly but sweetly to uncover her body and starts to penetrate her cunt, doing that her brain melts quickly and she starts to suck very thirsty your milk while in her brain starts to appear some unidentified voices

Ray in that moment does that you say some unidentified words to her ear, for melt more her brain while her mouth starts to change of color... and change of texture

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

She continue to feed the thirsty human ,she isnt even holding her head now just stroking her hair like she was just a little baby feeding.

"there ,i told it tasted good Alisha" she then whisper to her mate "ray my love,just i bit more and i think she will succumb ,also dont forget to join on the fun as well ,dont want you being left out".

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten/Ama/Amy  (Sorry very tired yesterday)

While it is strange to not be a part of my Mistress, I am happy to still be near her.  I stay quiet not trusting myself to speak human words, but act in all ways to help Lioness and Mistress subdue the himan.

As Alisha suckles at Lioness, I remove her pants and tease her pussy.  But then I get a powerful urge...  My body feeld incomplete and using the fact that Lioness's milk has made Alisha's body maleable i start to mege with her.  I purrrr as I take her legs into me, using myself to replace them.  As I make her part of my body I also affect her mind.  Making Alisha know me as her trainer to become a slve Mistress and Hir Highness.

Once the merge is complete I use Alsiha to say, "Welcome aboard new friends.  Let's go introduce you to the capitain.  In preperation for gathering al the crew for a welcome party." *giggle*

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
No, stop that Lioness

We need her to convince them (the humans) of the ship, Hir Highness thinks that Sex Kitten is the best option to control Alisha from the moment that she will convert by us

"Miss Misu" says while she caress the hair of her "Sex Kitten" and say some words to "Amy" Sex Kitten before she says again

Alisha surrender to the pleasure that Lioness gives you and accept the gift that Sex Kitten will give you now

I... obeeeeyyyy... Mistreeeesss...

And Alisha waits to the action of Sex Kitten that reform her aspect actual

---------------------------------------------

The new Alisha welcomes you aboard of the Enterprise, doing that Sex Kitten goes hidden in the low part of her changed body, passing all the information about her new purposes, because Alisha is now the slave completelly of Sex Kitten, and she controls all the movements of Alisha

Alisha or her brain melted pass all the information about the crew of the ship (almost 15 persons, including her, 9 men and 6 women), the weapons that they have, that includes the mission that the Enterprise had, Alisha points to the air conducts to her Mistress, doing that Mistress exude of her cunt an alien worm that is oozing in black ooze and she puts in the conducts

The acts of the worm will be showed in more or less 15 or 20 minutes, and the four persons (Mistress, Lioness, Sex Kitten and Alisha) advances in the corridors crossing with the crew...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

Steeping back she apologize to her mate "sorry Ray ...i may have gotten a bit too much into it ,but thanks too you i stooped before she changed too much " she then think for a moment and notice that this plan have a problem 

"wait... if Sex Kitten will be controlling Alshia wont they find strange that it was reported 2 persons inside our spaceship " she then think of how to fix that ... "Ray my love i think you are the only one that can solve the problem ... can you take the form of Amy?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ray examines your words, and say mentally to you

You have reason, my mate, i am happy to mate with you, you have an unique mind

Of the body of Ray, it grows a form that changes into a human form very similar to Ama or Sex Kitten, the form addapts the clothes of her, and sign with her hand that she is prepared separating of the ooze linked of Ray, doing that the form changes quickly to be a perfect copy of Sex Kitten alias Ama, while the rest of the group waits to Ama´s copy finishs

---------------------------------------------

While in the conducts, there was a woman cleaning the conducts, having the bad luck that the worm goes inside of her, eating all the inside of the woman and changing her mind and converts all the body or corpse into a human zombie or a human skin walking and from the mouth and the cunt of the woman, it goes lots of blacks worms with traits of the woman converted, doing that the air environtmental changes little by little and all the ship changes also. It (the human skin walking) has the mission of after finishing the work of the worms, to fuck with men and women until they come back to the N7 Lasex to their orders

-------------------------------------------

You four cross with men and some women in the direction of the main room with the Captain Lisa Perls, and you go to her seat, the Captain says

Hi Alisha, any problem with the lost group?. Nice to meet you, my name is Captain Lisa Perls, welcome aboard to the Enterprise, ¿of where are you?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Crew members in total: 15, converted or changed: now 5, unchanged or unconverted: 10. The alarm of your conquest campaign is not still discovered by the crew unchanged))

------------------------

While the group is still talking with the Captain, a worm is going inside of a man, and arrive to the inside of the victim, the worm looks that the victim is the computer expert and sends to the brain of the man a parasite to change his brain and produce pheromones to change his to her body into a Demoness Maiden to serve hir Highness

demoness_by_ihongkong-d6ytihp.jpg

Before of that the woman changed with her brain sends a computer virus to change the A. I. of the ship, while the rest of the crew is feeling the hottest that the ship has, but they didn´t push the alarm bottom because they didn´t think that, and more victims are still fucking by the worms oozing inside them, the demoness maiden, before the computer expert, disable all the alarm of all the ship

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Alisha/Sex Kittten

"No problems Capitain.  Our guests were just lost for so long I thought you should welcome them back."  I lean in close and whisper, "They work for a very important person.   Who will be greatfull we brought their people back."  

While I am close, I start to rub the capitain's breasts and slowly move toward her pussy.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
And who is that important and mysteriously person, owner of this group, Alisha?

What... are you... doing... Miss Aliiiiiishaaaaa? and why... are you... acting like... a bitch... in heat, what... areeee you doing now... or rubbing against me?... ¡¡¡mmmmmhhhhhhh!!!

Continue... miss Alisha..., no stoooop, no, i don´t know... continue or not?

¡¡Fuuuuuuuuckkk!! Continueeeeee with youuuuuurrr ruuuuubbiiiiing, AAaaliiiiishaaaaaa

While her hand free goes to her cunt and penetrates it with your movements, immediately the clone of "Amy" starts to lick her nipples with her tongue doing that some black ooze stays in her nipples putting more hottest her body

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

While they meet with the captain Lioness cant contain herself from groping her mate now passing up as Amy "we really are a perfect match"

------------------------------------------------

When meeting with the captain she introduce then "Glad to meet you captain Lisa ,with wasn't for your ship we would be vegging on space in no direction for a long time or even worse ... anyway my name is Ashiley ,this is Amy and that is Misu" he point to her followers "we were left adrift in space after a pirate ship shoot down our energy system ,thankfully we manage to escape before they boarded our ship " distracting her while Sex kitten pleasure her .

"but anyway mind if i join the fun?"not even waiting for an answer she undress her top and leans the captain's head towards he nipples "its ok my milk taste really good"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yeeees, milk me... Ashley, let´s cuuuuuum meeeeeee permanently, whaaaaaat can this pooooor captaiiiiiiiin for you tooooooo give meeeeee moreeeeeeee pleasuuuuuuuuureeeeee?

Around the Captain, all the group assaults her naked body and starts to fuck, lick, bite, suck, penetrate and all things relationed with the fuck that assaults her brain and melts it very quickly, that includes the ooze black that changes into deep pink and goes inside by the holes of her nipples that put very hard

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Alisha/Sex Kitten

I drop the disguise evealing my true form.  I bend around and bury my tongue in the capitain's pussy.  Purrring at the wonderful flavor, almost as good as Mistress.  Meanwhile, Alisha follows my orders and massages her breasts for Lioness's mate and Whispers in the capitain's ear, encouraging her to drink more from Lioness.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

Once the captain was under control Lioness go lock the door to the room so they can talk without being disturbed then come back to then fingering the pussy of both the captain and Ray (she just cant get her hand away from him XD) while feeding the thirsty Captain

"my love is it ok if i change back to my normal form now? i feel uncomfortable in this human body"  

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Captain Lisa open her eyes abruptly when she sees all the changes of the group and tries to push the bottom of the alarm intruders, but she can´t get push the alarm because the alarm was disconnected before by the demoness maiden (before man, passing to woman and finished in Demoness Maiden), but all the pleasure that assaults her melting brain does that she falls unconsciousness while her eyes are rolling in her face and it is only seeing the white of her eyes while the continuously pleasure does that her pussy goes from Captain Lisa´s body to Sex Kitten´s face putting in the place of her mouth and nose

While Lioness changes into her Lioness-Taur form and close the door with the lock, the copy of Amy disappears and changes into the clothes living of her mate and wife Lioness, giving her more pleasure, and get at last, that Lioness get pregnant of twin daughters. The form of Captain Lisa changes from human into a tentacled pleasure creature (87113275856), that it has the unique designation to fuck anybody with no thoughts other than bring pleasure to itself and others, including Hir Highness, that shi now talks to the melted and changed completelly of the tentacled pleasure creature with the name of Octitpussy

((If you two want, you could add more changes to your changed bodies, except Octitpussy and Alisha, Sex Kitten you have recovered your own body merged with Mistress and the pussy of ex-captain lisa in your head))

But in the ship, there are still humans that are not changed, and you need that those people could change and accept the glory of your Highness

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness

Moaning while her mate fucks her "thanks Ray ,i missed your cock much~" she then try to compose herself while he continues .

"Well we have Octitpussy now on our side ,we should get the rest of the ship and go meet with captain Sin ,im sure  ... *pause for a moan* ... she will be pleased ~ with the result " she give a small pat on Ray for him to slow down so she can concentrate for a moment .

"Octitpussy come with us we have a lot of people to please on this ship~" she unlock the door.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Captain Sin comms with you saying while you unlock the lock and Octitpussy goes down of the seat going after you ((Octitpussy is almost of your height))

We see that you have advanced in the ship, i have approved the send of SlugPet to your zone, we hope that in less 2 hours, all the ship must to be conquested and all the crew must be converted to hir Highness, or Hir Highness doesn´t have mercy with no body

((dracomic, i don´t know if you know it but i put that Lioness is pregnant of twins daughters))