A Space Age Private Zoo

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten/Mistress

Breifly distracted by rubbing the latex skin I share with Cumming, I turn back to listen to Doc CumLust.

"No ma'am. I do not.  What is this Sunshine you speak of?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The Sun-Shine or we says "the Goddess changer" is a machine of unknown owner, because this thing had changed of name in all the time that had passed from the origins of the time. It disappeared 500 years ago, and it appeared again in the next system of here

She points to the screen and a red point appears in a planet of the system that she pointed, after she changes of image and it appears a specie of ray gun but more complex

The machine or the thing has the power of change anything that it points to the hidden desires that the owner has in mind, but with the detail that the changes grows and convert the person into an alive Goddess, with enough strong to destroy a whole planet or change it with a snap only. A lot of Races had disappeared when they went behind of this "gun" because it corrupted to the person that shoted the "gun". Hir Highness had sent us to destroy this "gun" or break enough it to don´t use by enemies, for don´t fall in bad hands like the Voids or the Dopplegangers or the Borgs.

The only clue that we have is a location on the planet that i pointed before, and some instructions, but nothing more, through the papers that we found, we discovered that the "gun" is divided in 4 parts and it are all distributed in all the galaxy or in these systems neighbourhood, the visit of the Voids before, said to us that they know all these information, and we are now inside of a marathon behind this "gun"

Are you all with us, Crew? Says Captain Sin when Doc CumLust finishs

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"YES! Anything to please hir Highness "she jump up in excitement "Dont you think so my love" she hug Ray before turning to captain Sin.

"anything else we should know captain? if not ... want to have some fun?" she say with a hidden smile on her face.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten/Mistress

"YES! That 'Gun' is too dangerous even in the best hands."

"If there is nothing else Captian, I will leave you and Lioness to enjoy each others company.  I will take that time to 'displine' Cumming."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Me too, i am with these girls, if you want listen my opinion

Says SlugPet to the question of Captain Sin after the affirmatives answers of Sex Mistress and Lioness

Ray is always with you, Lioness, he didn´t separate of you when you met him... . ¿With him or With another person?, i don´t know, Lioness. But i think now that you wanted privacy. No, go ahead only you two. I will talk with Doc...

You see that Jack (her mistress) is not here with her, you think that pressence could give a support to SlugPet and if Jack is not here with her, she doesn´t have no one to talk with but not now, impossible for you now...

------------------------------------------------

You two go first to your room (Sex Mistress), because Cumming´s behaviour was horrible in the time that you were with her, all the time that you passed being the lower part of Mistress, show you how to control to your slave, and you think that you could do it perfect, showing Cumming all the discipline that you learnt from Mistress, you control all her movements and when you arrive to the room, you decided what to do with Cumming...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

"OK Captain take care ,you too SlugPet i think i will go check on my 'alien' daughter she should be waking up around now i think"

she give each in the room a kiss and her daughter's room knocking on the door remembering to look human before that .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
...¿Mommy?...

You listen how the girl reacts or answers to your knockings in the door

Doc CumLust opens the door in her human form whispering in your ear

Mistress Lioness, she waked up some minutes ago, and she only asks by her mother "alien", get her name and take care of her mind fragile

You go inside of the room, while Doc winks an eye to you, letting you with your third daughter, and again she says (the girl) to you or the shadow female that she sees from her bed, her bedroom continues intact with the images of the boys and the aliens horned, "unicorns" while you see that the bedroom is all organic and reacts to the persons that are inside of it

¿Mom?, ¿are you my mom?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

She thanks Cumlust before coming into the bedroom coming close to the girl with smile before giving her a hug stroking her back.

"yes i am ,dont worry sweet no one is going to hurt you we are safe".

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You smell like my mom, but you are... not..., i don´t know... what is happening... to me..., mom?

She answers with more strong to your hug and she stays hugging you while she smell your hair "human", your sweet scent does that the girl´s body goes more relaxed while Ray hugs a little to her and you feel that

You think that his touch is sweetly but if he continues, the girl will close all the actions that you did before

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

She stop hugging her and look at her eyes  

"sweet i am your mom and nothing is happening it is just that ... a lot of things happened to everyone ,and now we are different but i love ,i wont allow anything to happen to you"

she kiss her forehead and stroke her hair.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Are we different...? and me...? i am still a girl..., with 23 years... but still a girl in mind... . I saw a horrorific image of a woman familiar... but unknown changing in front... of my eyes... and i didn´t like it... the changes of her... of that woman...

Ray feels your words in your mind and stops it immediately, waiting to his opportunity of show him to his daughter

I see... that after these... changes..., you didn´t remember my name... ...mom... . My name... is Rose... . I don´t know now but i feel that... the changes... are...

...Sob...

And she close her mouth looking your eyes to find a maternal hug

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

She hug the poor girl "Shhh it ok Rose nothing is going to happen to you and im still your mother ... i just changed ... a bit ... ok quite a lot regarding my appearance actually"

"also your father ..."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
No,... that´s impossible..., you are not my... mom, i remember now..., you were... an al... an al... an al...

And she sleeps in your arms hugging you, while in your mind Ray says to you

Sorry about the nap of Rose, but i couldn´t allow that she discovers our changes to her mom... not yet, not yet. Hir Highness allowed me to do that..., if you accept..., i could get inside of her brain... some parasites... to accept us... and put her more easy the acceptation... what do you say, my mate?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

SH think for a moment a bit reluctant ..." Ray my love at least don't hurt and change as little as possible ,she don't need to accept everything yet please just to be willing to understand"

she hug Rose tight while Ray do what he have to do.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
...Ok, i will give her another opportunity, only i changed her remembers that you are now her real mom, and she will understands a little the changes that we supported but not the physicals, but you have to tell her that she has not age to transform her body and mind, and when she will promise you or me that she will accept her changes in her heart, she will change into our real daughter...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"OK my love ,i dont know what i would do without you " she kiss Ray then look at their daughter

"maybe you should take the form of a male human as well ,i want her to treat you like her parent as well not just the mate of her mother"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ok, but this proccess will go a time, and i don´t want that Rose wakes up suddenly and she sees me in the middle of the proccess, i will start now...

All the pink and dark clothes that you have goes down and stay like a latex melted pool, and immediately after from the pool of latex melted, you approach the moment that he goes converting into a latex pool to take some clothes to dress or cover you, it grows or appears in the pool a bump that grows and grows changing into a man human normal, but with a very, very loooooooong cock-tentacle that is changing all time, some time pass and Ray has a formal man body covered with some male clothes and he says to you

I am prepared, my wife. What name could we invent for her father, my mate?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

She eye him up and down with a smile 

"You look great my love ,i think you should keep the name Raymond also thanks for still keeping your wonderful cock just dont show it to her"

she turn back to their daughter and take a deep breath holding his hand "ok lets do this ...for her happiness"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Ray takes your hand and sign an affirmative to you, while he concentrates and does that Rose wakes slowly of her little nap, putting next to you in front of her daughter

Rose wakes up very slowly while she continues that she talked before

...al ...an..., ¿who are you?, ¿who is he, mom?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"Rose this is Raymond ...he is my boyfriend ... but what about you are you ok? we got worried when you blacked out so i called him"

She examine her body "you look ok " and sigh in relief 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
What...?... Ray...mond...?

She is still a little groggy after her nap, and she adds more things of her life

I try to remember to father and i didn´t remember him, you took care of me alone. Of course I'm well, I only slept for a while hugging you. Is he a doctor?, a woman with red skin took cared of me and she said that she was a nurse or a doctor that take care of the people that are ill or hurts...

What did you say with the changes...? that you suffered... are they hurt or not...? will my body suffer changes like you...?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness  

she stroke the hair of the girl tenderly 

"dont worry Rose it didn't hurt and you didn't change ,only us ,you are too young to change ,not that is a bad thing the most important one is that we are family "

she hug the girl along side Ray 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Are we a family...? then why am i not changed like you?? is this because the youngs boys of my age don´t change or what?...,

I have more questions, but more important now, what happened with the woman that i saw before changing? was she familiar with me?. We were having this journey to investigate a sign unknown on the moon of Pluto but some "aliens" detected us and captured all people of our ship, what happened with these persons, mom?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

"Yes we are a family,you didn't change because you aren't old enough for it don't worry you wont be imposed to change as well even when the age comes"

she smiles "the woman you saw was your aunt and the aliens didn't capture us just changed don't worry they didn't harm anyone nor are they bad in fact the nurse that toke care of you were one of then"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The nurse was... one... of them? then why... did she go like you..., a human? ¡¡pleaseeeee, show me your changes!! i am trying to understand the changes but my mind don´t work properly or perfectly

She says with surprise to your words, doing that her brain works to full impulse, doing that she starts to feel a lot of pressure in her head, Ray says to you while she covers her ears and her face goes more red

She is having a good headache, she can´t support more information, i suggest that you stay with her, not talking, only hugging her and we will come back tomorrow to show her more about it

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

SHe hug the girl tight "Rose sweet don't think about it  ,everything is fine it just too much for you to take in just relax for now "

she pet her back and carry her to the bed laying with her while she calm down "Ray  my love can you do us favor and ger Rose something to eat she must be famished after all that happened". 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
What do you think that i am "her" kitchen portable?, i am joking, don´t worry, i will go to the kitchen of the ship and ask something that it does to the girl, wait here my wife

While he says that, Rose falls sleep at last because she stopped of thinking and her face goes more normal of color, and you see how Ray goes out, discarding the male clothes by its sound and he converts himself into the latex pool and he goes to the kitchen

You take care of Rose while she sleeps, and you also feel that you didn´t sleep for almost 48 hours or more, the last sleep yours was..., you don´t know... ¡¡Amazing!! you don´t remember when you slept more than 10 minutes, and you felt asleep next to Rose in her bed...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Lioness 

She chuckles with the joke ,sending Ray a kiss while he goes away.

As the exhaustion start to catch up to her ,she lay next to Rose still holding her and smothering her head between your breasts while have a wonderful dream of her new family ~Ray her perfect husband,Rose her adapted human girl plues the twins that she can still feel inside her womb kicking it almost ready to get out she will do anything to protect then~.

unless she is woken up she is going to sleep for a long time.

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Sex Kitten/Mistress

I am quite tempted to just descend into pleasure, and enjoy Cumming's latex body.   But Cumming must learn first.  

So I spend some time explaining to Cumming her role, duties, and proper behavior, Not through words but by showing her my thoughts and memories.  

Then I test her in many different ways.  Giving punishment when she fails to perform to my expectations.  And offering pleasure when she performs perfectly.