What content would you like added?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I hope you are. That is just a recipe for awkwardness.

It's a God of War reference. I would like an enchanted axe that counts as throwable but can be called back.

Potential spoilers if you haven't played the game.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
It's a God of War reference. I would like an enchanted axe that counts as throwable but can be called back.

Potential spoilers if you haven't played the game.

You were not kidding about Kinu being companion? Like, if this was different game sure. But considering what kind of game this is, it would just be awkward.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
You were not kidding about Kinu being companion? Like, if this was different game sure. But considering what kind of game this is, it would just be awkward.

I mean I'd like that, but that was part of the joke. Having her follow and be called girl like Atreus. The axe thing was what wasn't entirely a joke.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
as throwable but can be called back.

The francisca is already in the game - how else do you get it back when you throw it at harpies and the wyverness, run however far it went and come back?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
The francisca is already in the game - how else do you get it back when you throw it at harpies and the wyverness, run however far it went and come back?

Do you not?
I thought it had a chain or rope. And I want a real axe. Not those rinky dink little hatchets.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I need to see these references - I was just assuming they had some sort of enchantment to return to sender after hitting something, target or no.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I need to see these references - I was just assuming they had some sort of enchantment to return to sender after hitting something, target or no.

Buy in bulk or run up to retrieve them like a Chad.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
or run up to retrieve them like a Chad.

"Oh, hang on guys - I need to go grab this Crysanthemum Petal from out of this Imp Lord's body."
> everyone stops LARPing so PC can walk up and pick the thing off of thing's arm
"Sorry Imp Lord, no hard feelings right?"
"Nah, you're fine dude - shit hurts like a motherfucker though."

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
"Oh, hang on guys - I need to go grab this Crysanthemum Petal from out of this Imp Lord's body."
> everyone stops LARPing so PC can walk up and pick the thing off of thing's arm
"Sorry Imp Lord, no hard feelings right?"
"Nah, you're fine dude - shit hurts like a motherfucker though."

"Good. I was worried there for a second. Unfortuately you're still a demon sooooo.... Brint, if you would?"

"Won't take more than a few seconds!"

*Presumably the gurgles of dying imps*

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a deer TF in game currently or a way to obtain antlers aside from starting the game as an elf?

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
a way to obtain antlers aside from starting the game as an elf?

Funfact: currently not even the Wyld Elves have an option for antlers, TF or no - because no deer TFs in general right now; it's ram/sheep horns but no antlers.

So yeah, I want my 40-point antlers for my biped ungulagrade herm dryad.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
random idea that i think is faily doable, has kas react to the players name if its the same to some demons or other notable characters in the original game that demon would likely have heard off

Reactions: ctenken

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I want some pregnancy content with the Seven. Dunno if they can knock up/be knocked up, but I wanna have Narava's goth snek babies and Tira's creepy albino murder babies. I also want this because pregnancy content for the goddess of death would be hella ironic. And I'm not apologizing for using hella.

Reactions: Quicksilver Tongue

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Can't ever see gods/goddesses having children with mortals, this isn't Jesus times.

Besides, making a bunch of Hercules all over the place would destroy the fabric of reality considering what the Seven are.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Because reasons?

Very specific reasons, in fact.

The Seven have the same problem as Kas and the Marethian demons: no soul of their own means they can't have proper children. Though one wonders what the Seven would produce instead of imps....

Quicksilver Tongue

Apr 2, 2021
Can't ever see gods/goddesses having children with mortals, this isn't Jesus times.

You're sure of that? I can definitely see some biblical parallels in the rather apocalyptic setting of the game.

Besides, making a bunch of Hercules all over the place would destroy the fabric of reality considering what the Seven are.

And an invincible horsecocked succubus turning everyone into rapey demons is so much less of a threat...

Quicksilver Tongue

Apr 2, 2021
No, not invincible - just at level 10.

I'm pretty sure she's more like level 50, given what happened when I went Unbreakable against her for three rounds before dying, having not managed to land a single scratch on her 999 health, nor more recently when I fought alongside her for a few rounds against something even worse, and could barely manage to land a hit against the summons being spammed out incidentally by said something.

And yeah, destroying reality tends to trump turning a planet into a sexfest.

Arguable. The Order of the Stick has recently featured some discussions of whether letting an evil tyrant oppress the planet for a few centuries is better than unmaking it and starting over. For the purposes of their storyline, that possibility is rejected, but I can definitely see it being applicable here. The existence of Tira definitely seems to support the idea of mercy-killing as an alternative to fates worse than death, and I would call enslaving everyone as a soulless rapemonster one of those pretty definitely.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
We have seen Keros. Sorta seen Lumia briefly. Are any of the other gods introduced in the game that I might have missed?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
We have seen Keros. Sorta seen Lumia briefly. Are any of the other gods introduced in the game that I might have missed?
Yes.
Nareva can show up in the Convocation of Mirrors event based on your choices. You trigger CoM by passing through the ruined archway in the northeastern Old Forest (after fighting your way past Sigrune) and sleeping among the ruins. Mallach shows up in a certain event that can't be triggered until after you've done the Convocation.

Moira has done artwork for Sorra which can be found in the game's folders so while she's not implemented yet we know she's got appearances planned.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Moira has done artwork for Sorra which can be found in the game's folders so while she's not implemented yet we know she's got appearances planned.

TECHNICALLY Sorra is in game -- she appears in the Oviparous dream where you can pick your eggo colors.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Not happening, sorry.

Very specific reasons, in fact.

The Seven have the same problem as Kas and the Marethian demons: no soul of their own means they can't have proper children. Though one wonders what the Seven would produce instead of imps....

I figured that my be the case. I get it though. Oh well. At least I can still assert my dominance over the world by seducing them. Though I still got some irony out of it. Lumia, goddess of baby making and births n stuff, will never have pregnancy content.