What content would you like added?

Quicksilver Tongue

Apr 2, 2021
Here's my wishlist, ignoring things that I've already learned won't be done:

* More lizardmen! They're one of my favorite things in fantasy and have been since I was a child. A female lizardfolk *without breasts* would be particularly nice. Also, some fire-salamanders would be fun, since we have the two Frosties.

* Conversation options with Tahldahs after he's saved. Actually, there's not much in the Centaur Village once you save it, apart from the waypoint; it'd be fun to be able to shop on your way out.

* The option to make the Elf Boy go away, since he keeps showing up over and over while I'm trying to find Pristine Wood. (For that matter, just providing a better way of getting Prisine Wood than to just randomly wander around the forest forever.)

* The ability to summon Gianna's caravan, rather than just having it randomly show up. Maybe make a somewhat expensive disposable item that you can buy that can be used to make her show up. Also, some male-oriented or gender-neutral sex toys for Sven's shop, since currently he only sells things to shove inside yourself, and thus he doesn't have much to offer to people who aren't super-interested in penetration. If a transpraently-disguised Fleshlight is too anachronistic to include in a medieval setting, he could at least offer nipple clamps.

* Ability to keep the Painted Demon as a pet in the Wayfort. She's one of my favorite enemies in the game, but she keeps showing up EVERYWHERE, so the ability to remove her from the random encounter table would be helpful.

* More content for Atugia (yes it's an obvious one and I've said it before, but it bears repeating). Plus more interaction with Carmen, including the revelation of her secret (which I only know about from reading the design document), and her pet gargoyle appearing onscreen instead of just being namechecked.

* When you Rest in the Alraune's glade, I'd like it to actually count as sleeping, or at least have the option to do so. Having a scene where you are described as drifting off to sleep, but not getting all your level 3 benefits when you wake up from this nap, disappoints me. Plus it seems uniquely fitting to fall asleep in Alraune's lap and dream of hooking up with Kiyoko.

* Daliza actually *doing* something would be nice (maybe this is true and I've just never seen it, but I did become a marcher baron one time, and it didn't seem to get anything besides the Talk option, with very little actual talk provided). I regret that she can't be smexed, but it's entirely fitting to her character that she wouldn't hook up with her boss while on the job, so I can just fantasize about her when she shows up. But I would like to have more interaction options, even if they aren't sexual ones.

EDIT: The forum apparently isn't allowing me to repair typos....let's see if that changes.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Having seen what Moira has been working on recently, I will take 'all of that'.

* The option to make the Elf Boy go away, since he keeps showing up over and over while I'm trying to find Pristine Wood.
Have you seen what's between his legs? How much more wood do you want?! :p

* Ability to keep the Painted Demon as a pet in the Wayfort. She's one of my favorite enemies in the game, but she keeps showing up EVERYWHERE, so the ability to remove her from the random encounter table would be helpful.
Gameplay-wise she's intended to be a replacement encounter so you still get a challenge (and decent experience) once you're leveled past what's intended for the initial zones; Apparently there are plans to have a similar replacement for the bimbugs in the future. I doubt removing her from the encounter table is ever happening, though maybe having her hang at the Wayfort in her downtime could happen if B wants to support that.

* Daliza actually *doing* something would be nice (maybe this is true and I've just never seen it, but I did become a marcher baron one time, and it didn't seem to get anything besides the Talk option, with very little actual talk provided). I regret that she can't be smexed, but it's entirely fitting to her character that she wouldn't hook up with her boss while on the job, so I can just fantasize about her when she shows up. But I would like to have more interaction options, even if they aren't sexual ones.
Her content right now is pretty much limited to the introduction because she's part of the huge Wayfort refurbishment plans, so presumably there's going to be a lot more for her once we start getting more of that stuff.

She clearly has sex content planned since the art assets include a nude bust.

Reactions: Savin

Quicksilver Tongue

Apr 2, 2021
Have you seen what's between his legs? How much more wood do you want?! :p

Okay, I guess I walked right into that one. Although given that my backup main has an 18.5-inch fox-tendril with a knot, Elf Boy isn't actually that impressive by the standards of this universe. (I can't wait to see Arona or someone doing a small-penis humiliation on someone with like 8 inches because they don't compare to Berwyn and Brint. For the record, that isn't a content-adding request, just a bitter observation about lack of subtlety among EFF writers.)

Gameplay-wise she's intended to be a replacement encounter so you still get a challenge (and decent experience) once you're leveled past what's intended for the initial zones

Well she fulfilled that purpose excellently for quite a long time; my main was very happy to keep running into her for the first ten or twenty times. But once it was up to thirty or forty, I did start to lose interest. I've mentioned the level six problem and my frustrations with it.

Apparently there are plans to have a similar replacement for the bimbugs in the future.

The bugs don't really need replacing, since once you clear the hive they become optional. (Oddly, the Effigies still attack you even after you dominate the Alraune, though perhaps the demons replace them eventually. But they also show up in the Foothills and Valley, where nuisances like the Merks and Crazy Horse continue showing up even after the Demons become old hat.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
The bugs don't really need replacing, since once you clear the hive they become optional. (Oddly, the Effigies still attack you even after you dominate the Alraune, though perhaps the demons replace them eventually. But they also show up in the Foothills and Valley, where nuisances like the Merks and Crazy Horse continue showing up even after the Demons become old hat.

According to a reply I got from The Observer; the Effigies, Orcs, Corrupted Centaurs and Bimbo Hornets are basically just operating as placeholder content at the moment.
With regards to the Merks though, there's probably going to be some resolution whenever the inevitable quest / side mission to deal with them gets implemented - which should probably be around the time when their leader, Commander Leofric gets added to the game.
Lastly, the Crazy Horse will probably always be present in the Harvest Valley, due to the backstory of Marefolk Males (which is explained in the Marefolk codex itself, as well as a talk scene with Kavi).

Wrexelton

Jan 4, 2021
I had this Idea when I read that the Wayfort was going to be expanded upon.
The demon Centaur that I captured from the Centaur Village has been sitting in the Wayfort being silent the whole time. I have no interest in his gay sex scenes so it felt like a part of the Wayfort without any use to me. Could we possibly get some dialogue with him getting rehabilitated? Maybe employ him as a guard or sparring partner? Maybe if we can get him talking he could tell us someting useful or interesting. New powers he could teach?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I had this Idea when I read that the Wayfort was going to be expanded upon.
The demon Centaur that I captured from the Centaur Village has been sitting in the Wayfort being silent the whole time. I have no interest in his gay sex scenes so it felt like a part of the Wayfort without any use to me. Could we possibly get some dialogue with him getting rehabilitated? Maybe employ him as a guard or sparring partner? Maybe if we can get him talking he could tell us someting useful or interesting. New powers he could teach?
Not gonna happen. The whole reason to bring him back is if you wanna fuck him.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Not gonna happen. The whole reason to bring him back is if you wanna fuck him.

That is not true. The reason could also be that you want to get fucked by him. =P

More on point, I would love a new trader for the wayfort, if you send the demon kitty away.
Is one planned, or would it be possible to comission one? Not sure if such a comission would even be possible.

Also, the possibility to convince one of the Hawkethorne shopkeepers to deliver stuff to the wayfort.
Why? Well, the team said that no shopkeeper in Hawkethoren is to be sexed, so that people would do more than hang around there and instead actually play the game. Understandable reason. So, I want to invite them to the wayford for business and then have fun with them there. Unrealistic, but I would still like it. ^^

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
That is not true. The reason could also be that you want to get fucked by him. =P

Unless my memory misleads me that is the only thing you can do with him at the moment. The only time you actually get to fuck him are after his defeat during the village quest.

Edit: Now that I think about it I don't even know who his author is.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
More on point, I would love a new trader for the wayfort, if you send the demon kitty away.
Is one planned, or would it be possible to comission one? Not sure if such a comission would even be possible.^
I very much doubt it, since Farrah's main purpose in being there is to provide you with someone who can help refurbish the Wayfort if you don't become Ryn's vassal, or in conjunction with Daliza depending on how you do it. The text makes it clear that refusing both options will cut you out of the Wayfort refurbishment content, so adding a third option seems... extremely unlikely.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I very much doubt it, since Farrah's main purpose in being there is to provide you with someone who can help refurbish the Wayfort if you don't become Ryn's vassal, or in conjunction with Daliza depending on how you do it. The text makes it clear that refusing both options will cut you out of the Wayfort refurbishment content, so adding a third option seems... extremely unlikely.

Oh yeah, I forgot that the Kitty can help you rebuild it..
I really just ment as a shopkeeper in the Wayford, with nothing more than a shop and maybe some scenes. Not a third choice as a rebuilder. ^^

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
Pony training for bipeds and chariot racing. "Enlist" companions and other unfortunate souls, become a pony yourself if you swing that way. Enact discipline, train champions, enjoy the races.

Sugar cubes for the winners, riding crop for the losers. Somehow even winners want to lose sometimes. Fun for the whole family.

Please and thank you.

Reactions: honeypony

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
riding crop for the losers.

Yeah that's a reward. Riding crops should be in game regardless. Praise the mighty Riding Crop in the sky. I'll lose just for that.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
The ability to go topless, but not full nude - seeing how mothgirl in Harvest Valley dangles her melons around, manages to maintain her gesr and even has books to read, on top of the fact Bondage Gear bares all your sexual assets anyways, I don't see why I can't dangle my own hoohas - Leather Coat isn't quite descriptive in its appearance apart from "Exposed Chest," and guys can go around baring chest to the world anyways.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
I'd like it if there was an consumable item sort of like Breeder's Bliss in TiTs, or the "Fuck Draft" in CoC.
That way a PC would be capable of getting Heat / Rut without being a specific race or having to travel to a certain NPC (Hretha) to get an increase in Fertility / Virility (as well as being able to get additional affects such as a temporary increase to Raw Cum output, Libido and Tease damage - for the duration of the status affect of the item).

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
Red Cow Wine does this, it's just gated behind behind Kas-specific content and is limited in supply right now.

Hence, the suggestion. Also:

(as well as being able to get additional affects such as a temporary increase to Raw Cum output, Libido and Tease damage - for the duration of the status affect of the item).

Red Cow Wine doesn't account for the above, just for the addition of the Libidinous perk and increasing Libido permanently.
That's part of why I suggested something similar to the above two consumables (Breeder's Bliss and the "Fuck Draft") - because the Red Cow Wine doesn't have all of those affects.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
That wasn't how I read the text of that scene. I definitely got the idea you were trying to save his soul, not just his cock.
The scene specifically mentions he cannot be saved but that wasn't the point. The PLAYER will usually only care about a gigantic centaur with a massive cock in a sex game if they want to fuck him. If you just leave him in the alraune's garden he just fucks the plant all the time anyway. If she's dead and you brought home one demon without the other then that's too bad.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
The scene specifically mentions he cannot be saved but that wasn't the point.

The scene specifically mentions that white magic can heal him, but it isn't working on the corruption - he'd have to fight it on his own.
So odds are sending him to the Alraune garden is an attempt to heal him, if not just to get him away from potentially harming a bunch of people that haven't been irreparably corrupted by the demons.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
I was hesitant to kill the Behemoth after the fight at the centaur village because I knew
the next encounter was going to be with the corrupted chieftain, was naturally worried about anything that might affect the chances of breaking him free of demonic twisting.

Now that the centaurs have to keep him in a cave under restraint it would be helpful if there was another option offered, alongside taking him to the wayfort also having the choice to give him the (late) mercy-kill if purification is impossible.
Because I sure as hell don't want it in my barony but I feel bad about leaving the Centaur village dealing with that burden forever.

Its not like the game shies away from letting the player kill heavily corrupted horse dudes, its an option in common mob encounters even.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
The scene specifically mentions that white magic can heal him, but it isn't working on the corruption - he'd have to fight it on his own.
So odds are sending him to the Alraune garden is an attempt to heal him, if not just to get him away from potentially harming a bunch of people that haven't been irreparably corrupted by the demons.
Yeah, the first time I played through the quest I didn't realise that the Behemoth was impossibly broken and there was no way to fix him. I just thought we needed more time, or to take on a special sidequest or meet an NPC with more mojo than the hero or Cait.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Can any of you truly say that there's a better way to communicate "hey you can't fix this" short of putting bold fucking text saying "HEY YOU CAN'T FIX HIM, FOR REAL LOL" at the bottom of the scene? There's literally nothing more I could have done to tell you that he's unfixable short of just removing the scene entirely and letting the player figure it out, but I think everyone knows where that would go. The garden is meant to be a bit of a sanctuary for him, so he is "healing" in the sense that he's more or less at peace.

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
If you bring the Behemoth or any other broken puppet to your demesne is to expand your toy collection, not to cleanse their souls.

You're not starting a redemption clinic (that's the stuff of Mr. Ewan McGregor over there in the chapel). Your main task is to try to out-offspring Genghis Khan and maybe run a world-saving scheme slash social mobility ladder for Champion.

If you like solving emotional puzzles I guess there's Ryn (she gets a pass thanks to being an obedient cooler for the warm summer nights), but the rest of your entourage better have their shit together or the world won't last. Looking at you, Berwyn, you grumpy dysfunctional muppet.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Can any of you truly say that there's a better way to communicate "hey you can't fix this" short of putting bold fucking text saying "HEY YOU CAN'T FIX HIM, FOR REAL LOL" at the bottom of the scene? There's literally nothing more I could have done to tell you that he's unfixable short of just removing the scene entirely and letting the player figure it out, but I think everyone knows where that would go. The garden is meant to be a bit of a sanctuary for him, so he is "healing" in the sense that he's more or less at peace.
Imps and Centaur Packleaders don't have the option to cast healing on them, only to slaughter them, so I can see why people would think this unique encounter is different from the others.

Personally all I'm asking for is the option to put the creature out of his misery when he's in custody at the village.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I went back to an old save to take a look cause i was curious and yeah, if you try to save him with Cait it literally says that you cannot save him no matter what. Even if some players want to hope that saving him could one day be implemented, it's already said that he can't be.

In a way it's kind of pointless too because then it just looks like whatever Kasyrra does to Savarra and it's people doesn't have any real permanent effects since they're reversible, which can make it so what Kasyrra is doing to the game world seem kind of ~whatever~ to the person who's playing.

Although i don't disagree that it would be nice to be able to save the guy, i get that it isn't and support that as well.

Personally all I'm asking for is the option to put the creature out of his misery when he's in custody at the village.
I agree with this, i'd like this as well, at least it makes for something simple-ish(?) to do that also supports a little bit of roleplay, especially if the player did the quest without Cait (or if they're not a white mage) and didn't get the option to try and purify him, thus not getting the text which makes it explicit that he can't be saved; that way players can get a "at least you tried" feeling without being obligated to have Cait (or be a white mage) with them for the dungeon.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I thought it was pretty well implied that the behemoth is too far gone because of whatever Kasyrra did to him. Maybe not clearly stated, but definitly easy to infer. And he's pretty calm and docile in the garden so it's kinda like helping him get better.

It's been stated a lot that just equipment alone wouldn't be added and that everything is viable. With that in mind, I'd like different weapons based on cultures. It's mentioned in the curved blade's description that the elves use curved weapons. So seeing the weapons used in Tychris, the Winter City, etc. would be really interesting. On a similar note, I'd like a non-ranged version of stick and move as a weapon sill. There have been historic weapons that are hooked/have a hook that's used to disarm or to reposition and take control. Love me some world building.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I took out Behemoth (and Alraune) for my playthrough so the fort is a bit quiet for me at the moment.

And hook weapons would be interesting. Or a Morningstar as a relic or something.

Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r