What content would you like added?

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
"A simple shortsword"
>shortsword: light, bladed, melee
It was technically already in there but yeah.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
"A simple shortsword"
>shortsword: light, bladed, melee
It was technically already in there but yeah.
Flavor text is all well and good, but the end-all be-all should definitely be the actual stats.

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
Let us brand Brienne. After the piercings/bell thing she seemed to warm up to the idea and, let's face it, she gets the hots from being your prize cow.

And since life is a Ying Yang and all that stuff, I s'pose it's fair to acquiesce to Brint branding Champs if they swing that particular way.

Edit: now that I think about it, ordering a nice collar for Gwyneth would be nice, with a little plaque that says "Daddy's".

sor

Dec 4, 2017
I like to see more goblins i know we have the goblin cultist, were getting the goblin succubus and Nelia when she comes out :)

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
It would be hot if there was a scene of a few companions and maybe the PC bukkakeing Cait

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It would be hot if there was a scene of a few companions and maybe the PC bukkakeing Cait

I just wrote that for the PC and three horse futas the other day :V

But I suppose PC/Brint/Arona all hosing Cait down would also be pretty hot.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Hmm, horse futas... can't wait to see these.
Marefolk Village. If you want to see Cait get absolutely hosed down complete Harboring a Fugitive, marry Atani and then check out Naiyana's sex menu and you'll see the option. A penis (or now, a ghostlight piercing) is required since the Champ joins in.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yes, because the wedding is what gets Cait and Naiyana together and it's written with the latter being the Champ's new mother-in-law in mind.
Oh? Well, kind of sucks (but not really) for me since I am not into horse ladies (both of them) so It is out of my reach for now.

Also, in lue of my recent findings, a prince to marry. Someone in marches should have a boy heir ready to receive their boy maiden (being a girl is optional) in form of a champ.

Last edited:

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Oh? Well, kind of sucks (but not really) for me since I am not into horse ladies (both of them) so It is out of my reach for now.

Honestly worth it because even if you're not into equines (I'm not either, minus the massive schlong), you get a ring that heals you for 5% of your max HP per round - very worth as a tank/warrior.
Besides, titty kitty taking a cumbath sounds amusing, even if you can't do it on your own at the Frost Hound or at a camp.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Honestly worth it because even if you're not into equines (I'm not either, minus the massive schlong), you get a ring that heals you for 5% of your max HP per round - very worth as a tank/warrior.
Besides, titty kitty taking a cumbath sounds amusing, even if you can't do it on your own at the Frost Hound or at a camp.

....You should never marry just for a trinket. That is the reason why I never married there with an actual character. (Did it with a rusher char, for the achievement).

It may be a sex game, but I still try to RP it. ^^

Though I would like it if males could also ride Hashat.. =(

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
...You should never marry just for a trinket. That is the reason why I never married there with an actual character.

Normally you right, but there's nothing else like it currently and I like to play on Hard mode when roleplaying, so until sum'n else that heals you automatically gets added, this one's my only immersion breaker. Ahmri's Everblossom Hood heals 15% of both for 3 turns when you get hit, but you lose Threat with that.

As for Hashat, I'm not only not a fan of orcs, but I'm also normally not into chocolate/dark-skinned characters either - being picky is shitty but when you have preferences... "Then why do you sex Salwah?" you ask? Because I like her attitude.
I know, it's confusing.

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
Normally you right, but there's nothing else like it currently and I like to play on Hard mode when roleplaying, so until sum'n else that heals you automatically gets added, this one's my only immersion breaker. Ahmri's Everblossom Hood heals 15% of both for 3 turns when you get hit, but you lose Threat with that.
Yea it's really tempting for such good trinkets wish I could get these items without having to marry them.

Also, I don't know if it's been asked this, but can we repair the Elven bridge in the frost woods in the future creating a shortcut?

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
Yea it's really tempting for such good trinkets wish I could get these items without having to marry them.

I mean, you technically can. CoC2 browser version -> f12 -> console -> pc.addItem(new ITEMS.MaresRing);pc.addItem(new ITEMS.EverblossomHood);

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I mean, you technically can.

Yeah, but who would ever want to cheat on a video game, let alone a smut game?

Currently, I'd like to see what kind of new weapons that are planned to be added - if anything, I'm gonna end up requesting a shotel because a sword shaped like a crescent moon looks cool and it could have a higher armor penetration, considering they were designed in mind to go around one's shield, hence the empty half-moon shape;
Or maybe see the wiki get absolutely imploded with all the new content and properly updated, but I know people are busy and I can (struggle with) looking for stuff on here.

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
In TiTS, I pretty much always used the "justanotherbrickinthewallcheat" to get all the money I wanted. It's the only cheat I would ever actually use, but I used it often.
Currently, I'd like to see what kind of new weapons that are planned to be added - if anything, I'm gonna end up requesting a shotel because a sword shaped like a crescent moon looks cool and it could have a higher armor penetration, considering they were designed in mind to go around one's shield, hence the empty half-moon shape;
In terms of the shotel, that general weapon shape exists in the Curved Sword. It has been stated here (Curved Sword question) that the Curved Sword is a Kopesh, which is essentially the same shape as a Shotel.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021

Not sure if you're memeing / joking, but here: save editors / threads about "cheating" for CoC, TiTS, FoE and CoC2.

----------------

As for what I'd like, possibly a way for PC's with two penises (via the Double Pepper TF) to be able to select which penis they'd like to reduce in size (such as via using a Turgid Mushroom infused Pink Egg).
Reason why I say this is, when it comes to Etheryn, your PC can only have a penis size of up to 12 inches for her base sexing (aside from "Ruin her" or "Monstrous"), but if your PC has two 30+ inch penises via visiting Meria, you'd have to save scum in order to reduce one of them to a specific length (such as 12 inches), due to it being random as to which one gets reduced in size.

I suppose that could go for increasing penis size as well, possibly having the option to choose which penis to increase in size as well (such as via using a Turgid Mushroom infused Blue Egg or any of the other penis size increasing TFs).

I understand that this is a pretty specific ask, and wouldn't have much use case except for quality of life, but yeah. If it's not to be, then that's fine too.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Oh yeah, definitely memeing/joking; I abuse that anotherbrickinthewall and motherlode on TiTS at this point because trying out different stuff and no way to respec gets annoying - therefor cheats;
The pepper problem I also get, but personally I just prefer very similar to identical double dicks because having one that's two feet and another one that's half as big is weird to me.
Never got into the save editors though - mobile doesn't like downloading .exes, or apparently loading the sites that have them since I'm not on a computer.

Anyways...

More content I'd like to see? In the same day as my other posts, no less?
Hopefully I'll be able to get more lip and/or scale colour options that don't involve having to use a specific TF to change it via save scumming, but that's a personal thing rather than anything else;
Maybe a couple or a few more hairstyles, too... am a fan of the large single braid or the crown braid that's in TiTS; that big wave hairstyle is also pretty okay, as well as that low ponytail for shoulder-length or back-length hair... note low ponytail is different from the normal ponytail, please.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I used to cheat, but in many cases I found that it reduced the amound of enjoyment I can get from a game.
I then reduced my cheating to just prevent grinding or for some cosmetic changes.
But CoC2 freed me of that too, cheating in that game is just annoying with little payoff. =(

Also, anotherbrickinthewall does not give you money, it allows you to build in the capital again. oô
I am pretty sure it was moneyfornothing that gives you gold&mana.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Also, anotherbrickinthewall does not give you money, it allows you to build in the capital again.

In TiTS, it gives you 100k credits is the meaning of it. And motherlode gives you max xp for current level, to level up on sleep.

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
In TiTS, it gives you 100k credits is the meaning of it. And motherlode gives you max xp for current level, to level up on sleep.
No, stairwaytoheaven or jump bring you to next level. You are getting it wrong.
(This is obviously a reference, kudos to anyone who would get it though =P)

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
No, stairwaytoheaven or jump bring you to next level. You are getting it wrong.
(This is obviously a reference, kudos to anyone who would get it though =P)
There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven