What content would you like added?

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Very specific reasons, in fact.

The Seven have the same problem as Kas and the Marethian demons: no soul of their own means they can't have proper children. Though one wonders what the Seven would produce instead of imps....
Hang on, what about Keros?
Since the Kitsune all just share a communal soul (and are technically demons since individual Kitsune lack souls in their bodies), would Keros be able to have Kitsune children? Or even just have a child which isn't a Kitsune, but he attaches them to the communal soul (maybe even before they're born?) so that child is essentially just a Kitsune.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Imagine being a deity that's basically a living dildo/onahole on their own terms.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Hang on, what about Keros?
Since the Kitsune all just share a communal soul (and are technically demons since individual Kitsune lack souls in their bodies), would Keros be able to have Kitsune children? Or even just have a child which isn't a Kitsune, but he attaches them to the communal soul (maybe even before they're born?) so that child is essentially just a Kitsune.

:iiam:

According to TheObserver:

The kitsune have always been soulless. And predate the Godswar. Funny, isn't it?

LuciusCypher

Apr 29, 2021
Playing around with the Hornet Ring, I kinda wish my boobs would stop growing everytime I land sicknasty crits. Fun as hell, but going from flat chested to GG cup in one battle and hoofing it back to town to drink minowine can be a bit of a chore.

Second thing is maybe a bit more variety on the unique weapons. I know that combat isn't too big of a deal in CoC2, and the system is designed so you can totally beat most if not all battles with nothing but gear brought from town, but I like roleplaying as an barbarian with a magic axe. Shame that the basic fransica/battleaxe/poleaxe tends to pale in comparison to some of the unique weapons you get later. I figured maybe you could get a sweet axe from the orc tribe once you beat them, but alas. Or maybe one of the chain axes that Byvernia uses against you. I know those are also just basic throwing axes, but it'd still be cool to maybe get a slightly souped up version from fighting her a lot. Alternatively, maybe expand on enchanting? I know that's how you get the Flame Dagger from Viviane.

Last thing I can think of is maybe the option/ability to put some of your female companions on some form of birth control. I certainly don't mind being a father, but makes me feel weird when I take someone like say, Kiyoko or Brienne into battle while they're preggers.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Playing around with the Hornet Ring, I kinda wish my boobs would stop growing everytime I land sicknasty crits. Fun as hell, but going from flat chested to GG cup in one battle and hoofing it back to town to drink minowine can be a bit of a chore.
That's what the ring does, it's right in the description. It isn't too hard to guess those crits would add up.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Ginormous tits have zero effect on movement and/or combat (outside of lust attacks). You can still travel at full speed, you can still swing a sword, and you can still run without giving yourself black eyes or a concussion.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Alternatively, maybe expand on enchanting? I know that's how you get the Flame Dagger from Viviane.

If you do a certain quest in the Fox Den, you get a better enchanted thrown weapon from Rindo - once you manage to go through some 30-something wooden puppets.

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
I would remove the requirement of being a fursona lupine in order to access Gwyneth/Garret content involving daddy issues/degradation.

I understand the rationale, but this is a very niche fetish you're catering to there, not commonly seen in the game (yet), thus people that are into that but not in... erhm, fur for their characters would be discouraged from those interactions.

And that would be a pity, wouldn't it?

I

Reactions: Kesil
Apr 9, 2021
I would remove the requirement of being a fursona lupine in order to access Gwyneth/Garret content involving daddy issues/degradation.

I understand the rationale, but this is a very niche fetish you're catering to there, not commonly seen in the game (yet), thus people that are into that but not in... erhm, fur for their characters would be discouraged from those interactions.

And that would be a pity, wouldn't it?

I
you can remove the muzzle and full body fur and still access the content but the writing won't acknowledge it, honestly it's pretty stupid to leave niche fetish content behind unrelated furry shit

LuciusCypher

Apr 29, 2021
Ginormous tits have zero effect on movement and/or combat (outside of lust attacks). You can still travel at full speed, you can still swing a sword, and you can still run without giving yourself black eyes or a concussion.

It's more of an aesthetic thing for me than a mechanical issue. I doubt it'll ever be addressed, but once can hope nya?

Go to Evergreen and get the unburden perk. That'll stop you from being weighed down regardless of your proportions.

Humu, does this apply to your companions too? Tbh I completely forgot about Evergreen once I gave back her fuzzy sack, and my character hasn't been preggers since I got egged by some hory hornets.

Ah, I remember that. Mission objective: Traumatize the floof artificer.

Ah, did that quest, it was pretty fun just hacking through all the dummies. Really made me think more about my loadout and farming Leanastones. The unique from that quest is pretty cool too, I pair it up with the balance blade for max weebery.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Last thing I can think of is maybe the option/ability to put some of your female companions on some form of birth control. I certainly don't mind being a father, but makes me feel weird when I take someone like say, Kiyoko or Brienne into battle while they're preggers.

You can't give your companions birth control, but your Champ can definitely take them! There's Blank Powder at your disposal to shoot blanks for a week, though that means you can't knock up NPCs (unless it's Kiyoko if she's still chilling in the Astral Plane). Not exactly the solution you're looking for, but an option.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Only a week?
Brown Leaf makes you infertile until you take a Pink Draught or talk to Oxana to fix it. You sure Blank Powder isn't the same way?
Otherwise yes, if you're concerned about your girl friends getting knocked up, either don't smash them or pimp them out to the mobs.

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Only a week?
Brown Leaf makes you infertile until you take a Pink Draught or talk to Oxana to fix it. You sure Blank Powder isn't the same way?

You are correct, I just checked the wiki! Did not know about this change, back when I played (sometime last year), the duration was a week. I like this change!

LuciusCypher

Apr 29, 2021
You can't give your companions birth control, but your Champ can definitely take them! There's Blank Powder at your disposal to shoot blanks for a week, though that means you can't knock up NPCs (unless it's Kiyoko if she's still chilling in the Astral Plane). Not exactly the solution you're looking for, but an option.

Chemical vasectomy eh? I forgot that was an option too. Maybe once I finish fathering an army of children, I'll cut the valve for a bit.

Back on topic, something else I'd like to be able to see is seeing your stats alongside your equipment. Maybe I'm just reading things wrong, but I don't see how my weapon affect my stats when I check the character menu, though obviously I start to notice things like more crits and such. Just to get a better idea of how the items stack up and add to my abilities instead of guess working.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Yeah, my favourite thing I've seen so far in my stats so far is when I have a heavy chestgear on my Warrior, each Heavy is supposed to be -5 Initiative and each point into Agility is supposed to give you 1 point of Initiative.
But every time I checked my Initiative at the time it said -13 or something, which was hilarious.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
I know she just got her expansion not too long ago, so I'm a bit hesitant to ask but still I'm gonna throw it out I'd like to be able to sleep with Cait at night.

Yup that's all I want rn.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You can already, just fuck her after dark. She's had sleepwiths since her sex scenes first got added :p

Cait is a total slut for cuddles.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
You can already, just fuck her after dark. She's had sleepwiths since her sex scenes first got added :p
Yea I already knew about that, but I was hoping for proper sleepwiths like the others. But whatever not the end of the world after all, sides sex before bed is good for you.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
We do not have a lot of that hardcore stuff? Yea.
By which I mean asphyxiation, slapping face/ass, hardcore daddy/mommy roleplay.
The only things that really come of top of my head are Garrett bitch scenes, Riding Brint like a horse and a lot of early Ryn stuff.
The game does really feel tamer when we compare it to CoC and TiTS. Now this can all be chucked out to game only being out for 3 years now. Which I get. But are you really going to tell me that Arona has no scenes in which she chokes my while ruting away my heat? She said that she is into pain (receiving and giving).
So yeah, more hardcore stuff.

Reactions: QTPie