What content would you like added?

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
So do snakes swallow their prey whole and you don't see any of that in the game.
From my understanding, tarrasques are primarily known for their swallow attack whereas snakes have other attack types that are regularly employed, such as poisonous bites and constriction.

The former are primarily one-trick ponies.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
So do snakes swallow their prey whole and you don't see any of that in the game.

Not to be technical and pedantic (I lie! I love being an obnoxious, pedantic asshole!), but the sleepy snek woman's vagina swallows the player's penis and the vagina is kinda like a mouth for the womb. So we're partially there. All sex is vore, from a certain point of view.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
A question for BubbleLord: do you have any future plans for the Drider Queen? I'm hoping for things like her getting a name and possibly having Ihzalti either joining her or going to the nursery to look after the champion/hero's drider offspring. Maybe have them move to Wayfort since there's quite a bit of room there.

Everyone we’re adding to the Wayfort so far is a corrupted entity of some sort, which seems to be a deliberate pattern. While I imagine there’ll be some exceptions, it’s had me thinking:

I want there to be some sort of threshold point where we add so many monsters/demons/whatever, someone ends up mistaking it for a dungeon. We visit the fort, one of our residents gently pulls us to the side with important news, and suddenly they drop that there’s an adventurer locked up in our basement. Bonus points if we can be the villain and corrupt them.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Everyone we’re adding to the Wayfort so far is a corrupted entity of some sort, which seems to be a deliberate pattern.
It was. Past tense. Changes to the plan basically mean that we're going to be using it as just a general fortress rather than just where we yeet all the corrupt characters, so expect to see that changing. Hopefully.

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
It was. Past tense. Changes to the plan basically mean that we're going to be using it as just a general fortress rather than just where we yeet all the corrupt characters, so expect to see that changing. Hopefully.

Do you mind if I ask what changed those plans?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There was originally a plan for the Champion to be able to use Castle Hawkstone as their personal seat (whether by marrying Carmen or taking the place from her) but Savin realized the Wayfort just worked better and some behind the scenes discussions apparently worked out whatever plot rewrites were needed and the Wayfort got tapped to fill that role. Consequently it's growing beyond its original concept of 'the place where the corrupted characters can go'.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Consequently it's growing beyond its original concept of 'the place where the corrupted characters can go'.

That's some optimistic thinking right there. Because right now, the ratio is 4 to 1. We got demon dancer cat, the living incarnation of big dick energy, plant milf, and the queen of being an asshole and plowing assholes. On the pure side we have Elf Lydia who doesn't carry my burdens. Yet. Will we get more pure characters? I mean, the general consensus is yes, so yeah and I look forward too it. Will the ratio change in favor of the goody goodies? I don't know. Why are you asking me? Better question, why am I asking me? I don't know the answer. Gawd Wint3r is dumb, am I right?

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
Three hours later and I’m back.

More Atugia content. What the heck happened with that? She’s pretty bare far as companions go at the moment.

Reactions: SomeNobody

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Three hours later and I’m back.

More Atugia content. What the heck happened with that? She’s pretty bare far as companions go at the moment.
She certainly need more love shown to her.

Have there been plans on her other Sets even? It seems pretty straightforward in that she could gain a slew of new styles similar to Kiyoko's that she can switch between.
Specifically that instead of gaining entirely new outfits and pieces of gear to use she instead gets small additions/modifications done to her markings inspired by things encountered that lets her manifest the mystic powers in different ways.

Like for instance a more offensive moveset where her halberd is instead a spear or lance (maybe have her manifesting some glowing ethereal wings if you want to make it fancier) and her stats are reworked more to atk/speed than def.
Or one focused on a moveset of magical effects rather than straightforward assault or tanking/support and her weapon appears as a staff topped with a glowing sphere.

Last edited:

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Ooh PC being impregnated by Evelyn? I love her character. Very dominant but caring (definitely nothing like Sera from TiTs).

I think I'd asked earlier in this thread about the PC having human offspring, but got told by Savin that :
"The player's race is irrelevant for pregnancies; you'll always have children of the other parent's race thanks to Portal Shenanigans™."

(And yes, you did spell centaur correctly. ;) )

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm pretty sure that in this case Portal Shenanigans is mainly there to avoid having to work out what race your children would be, whether TFs count or don't count as heritable and just what the result would look like. :p

I mean, otherwise you could end up with a child that's one quarter human, one quarter lupine, twelve percent frostmander, ten percent harpy, eight percent tanuki, seven percent marefolk, five percent orc, four percent gnoll, three percent leothran and two percent boreal elf...

Ooh PC being impregnated by Evelyn? I love her character. Very dominant but caring
Agreed with you on all of this and more of her content is in my perpetual 'So much want' pile, but apparently the stars are not right for Evelyn getting Champs pregnant just yet.

Reactions: Emily Smith

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
I feel like honor demands that since we post things we would like added on this thread, it behooves us all to similar post here and express gratitude when a long-wished for request we made has been granted.

...And also I just wanted a place to post my jubilation at the fact we can finally impregnate Arona!

Hazzuh and a blessing upon glorious Savin!

Reactions: Savin

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
...And also I just wanted a place to post my jubilation at the fact we can finally impregnate Arona!

I will... when the next public update comes out. I'd become a backer, but for the fact that Patreon doesn't take debit payments. Rather short sighted of them, for those of us who for one-reason-or-another don't have a credit card or PayFail account. (Yeah, I don't think much of PayPal, for reasons I won't get into here.)

Edit: The other two options, Sponsus and SubscribeStar, won't tell me if debit is available unless I make an account, which is pointless if I'm not going to use them. Can anybody tell me if debit is an option on any of these pay sites?

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
SubscribeStar does take debit.

Edit: I went with SubscribeStar because I dislike how Patreon (the middleman) has treated some of the people that receive payments (the creators), ie Slugbox.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I dislike how Patreon (the middleman) has treated some of the people that receive payments (the creators), ie Slugbox.
And a many more creators, but unfortunately my options for a majority of the ones I follow (sorry Slugbox and Kanel - I have higher priorities) were Pixiv or Patreon; and Pixiv is just an absolute mess of a UI to me.

Imagine if people ended up using Hawketthorne as a sort of ExtraMeet from TiTS.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm imagining a board where people can nail up notices, in lieu of the electronic version. And one would probably be from 'GeniusBoi' and talk about how he's looking for some casual fun with no strings attached but is definitely seeking someone who likes to cuddle. And a footnote reading 'NO BUTTSTUFF', with multiple underlines and exclamation points.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I'm imagining a board where people can nail up notices, in lieu of the electronic version. And one would probably be from 'GeniusBoi' and talk about how he's looking for some casual fun with no strings attached but is definitely seeking someone who likes to cuddle. And a footnote reading 'NO BUTTSTUFF', with multiple underlines and exclamation points.
I thought he wanted you to fuck him, not cuddle him. Weirdo.

;)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

I have long wanted to actually do that -- use Cait to set you up on random flings in whatever settlement you're in. But I just don't have time. :negativeman:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
:catstare:

Mine is Mastercard. The labyrinth of credit markets and middle men grows more complex. :confused: