What content would you like added?

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
A question for BubbleLord: do you have any future plans for the Drider Queen? I'm hoping for things like her getting a name and possibly having Ihzalti either joining her or going to the nursery to look after the champion/hero's drider offspring. Maybe have them move to Wayfort since there's quite a bit of room there.

Reactions: Wint3rRyd3r

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Oh how about PC having relatives in the game, like TiTs where some PCs are related to certain npcs (Shade and Anyx.. I think that's it?)

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
Oh how about PC having relatives in the game, like TiTs where some PCs are related to certain npcs (Shade and Anyx.. I think that's it?)
That's very unlikely to happen. In TiTS, Victor Steele (PC's father) was a horny motherfucker, fucking girls into motherhood over the span of hundreds of years. Plus, he was set in stone, a plot point in the game, something your Steele had no matter what. There's very little backstory deviation in TiTS, and what little there is has no impact on your family, at least pre-game.

In CoC2, there's Noble Scion, Hunter, Scholar, Soldier, Courtesan, Minstrel, Slum Rat, Barbarian, Arcanist, and Acolyte. 10 different backgrounds. Most of them are wildly different from each other. While scenes can account for your backstory, shifting some text accordingly, and potentially unlocking some extra/alternate options, but when it comes to something like an npc who's related to the Champ or even just involved in the Champ's past, that's either gonna be really complicated to write or it's not going to be available to every character based purely on background (especially since, as a Barbarian, you're literally the only survivor of your tribe after they were eradicated by orcs).

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, and not only that but trying to actually write people from the Champ's past would step on players' ability to mentally roleplay their character and their backstory.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Yeah, and not only that but trying to actually write people from the Champ's past would step on players' ability to mentally roleplay their character and their backstory.

Well, I don't think it'd work for every background unless the descriptions got changed, but the arcanist at least mentions that you and your hedge witch teacher had a falling out at the beginning of the game. So there's something to go on at least?

From a gameplay perspective the backgrounds confused me anyway. They give just a single stat point and from what I can tell they have minimal influence on, well, anything. Why are they even there if they have next to no use?

Reactions: Tenalc13

Tide Hunter

May 4, 2019
From a gameplay perspective the backgrounds confused me anyway. They give just a single stat point and from what I can tell they have minimal influence on, well, anything. Why are they even there if they have next to no use?
They do have an impact, beyond just giving a stat point and allowing for three stats to be levelled up (if they weren't part of your level and race. Note that level and race, along with what stats they let you level up, can change throughout the game, so backgrounds are the only purely static source of potential level up stats). That primarily just being dialogue changes, though they can impact your choices/actions. For example, in the quest where you rescue Garth (and the loggers) from the camp in the woods, you normally have to deal with a few waves of combat while searching for it, but if you have the Hunter background, you skip the combat encounters entirely and just immediately find the camp.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Well, I don't think it'd work for every background unless the descriptions got changed, but the arcanist at least mentions that you and your hedge witch teacher had a falling out at the beginning of the game. So there's something to go on at least?

There are hundreds of pc.bg and pc.bgMulti checks in the game. They're for flavor text and roleplay, and sometimes more significant changes than that (e.g. Soldier gets a whole separate training variation for Valencia, Hunter can avoid the Old Forest animal traps in Dog Days).

Most of these checks are intentionally written so that they flow naturally in the text; they're the sorts of things you won't notice unless you're both close reading the text and actively looking for them.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
EDIT: Double ninja'd while I was typing up a response. xD

That background may be more focused than others but trying to actually write this teacher as a character would still risk stepping on roleplaying toes (after all, why you have a falling-out isn't specified which leaves the player free to imagine a number of reasons) and it would be a character who could only appear if you picked that specific background. I'm guessing that some are more commonly picked than others and while this poll isn't exactly a controlled sample it's probably a fair assumption that Arcanists make up less than ten percent of all gamestates. Writing a character for such a limited audience would be a pretty colossal waste of time.

Background also affects stat affinities, meaning that the combination of it and your race determine which stats you can spend points on when leveling up.

Beyond this, the [pc.bg] parser sees a lot of use whenever the writers want to account for specific backgrounds and there are at least a few places which use it as a form of stat check. For example, Hunters can skip the sequence of fights at the start of Dog Days while Acolytes and Arcanists get a hint during Fort Marrok about the importance of the mirror which otherwise requires passing a Cunning check.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
There are hundreds of pc.bg and pc.bgMulti checks in the game. They're for flavor text and roleplay, and sometimes more significant changes than that (e.g. Soldier gets a whole separate training variation for Valencia, Hunter can avoid the Old Forest animal traps in Dog Days).

Most of these checks are intentionally written so that they flow naturally in the text; they're the sorts of things you won't notice unless you're both close reading the text and actively looking for them.

That makes sense. Well, in that case I guess it's fine.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
I would remove the requirement of being a fursona lupine in order to access Gwyneth/Garret content involving daddy issues/degradation.
I

adding to this, I'd like to be able to do the chase scene with kiyoko without being a lupine. You shouldnt need a muzzle to enjoy playing tag!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
adding to this, I'd like to be able to do the chase scene with kiyoko without being a lupine. You shouldnt need a muzzle to enjoy playing tag!
Wait, do you want to not be lupine to do the scene or do you just not want a muzzle? Because the scene is tied to you being a lupine race.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Because the scene is tied to you being a lupine race.
This - I've made a half-lupine much Berwyn is in the case of CoC2 and still get the scene.
It stops working if I make the peen barbed because it automatically turns PC into either a catfolk or manticore depending on the limbs, but yeah.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Ftw more than just lupines have muzzles in CoC2.

There's an entire village of muzzle girls, and later one fluffy moth. Muzzles are inferior to human face shapes.

muzzles.png

I don't see why we can't be catfolk for the tag with Kiyoko scenes either. Have you seen what cats do to their prey? Either way, it seems like something that should be allowed for half-lupines and those along a similar vein. Especially manticores.

Reactions: Tenalc13

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Muzzles give you the advantage of being able to suck even more dick because of the extra room.

Reactions: Emerald

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Muzzles give you the advantage of being able to suck even more dick because of the extra room.
And bigger mouth to eat with.
But yeah, stuff like muzzles and 'taurs... ehh.
I can understand naga/taur at least - even I very rarely have a mood where I'm like "finna be big snake with double dick" or "finna mount up on this bih" - but muzzles/elongated face? Don't see the appeal.

On another note, would (almost) pay to see more bikini/swimsuit options from those sharks in the Rift - only one pair mentions colour, so I'm left imagining what the pair's colour is; not to mention needs more sports bra and elastic wear.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
In the mood for lion based race I want them to be lion versions of the half leothran but anthro ones are good as well!

And more virginity loosing scenes I'd love some for each companion and viv

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Someone tell me why people are so into losing their virginities - I can understand somewhat from a wholesome perspective, but I can't say I'm a fan of the "first-time blood" and what-not, and in my neck of the internet woods, being into taking/giving virginities is... different, to put it nicely.

What if there was a scene for simply cuddling Kohaku with her big fat fluffy ass tails?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Someone tell me why people are so into losing their virginities - I can understand somewhat from a wholesome perspective, but I can't say I'm a fan of the "first-time blood" and what-not, and in my neck of the internet woods, being into taking/giving virginities is... different, to put it nicely.
I'm not into virginity loss content, either; it's got a silly mystique out of all proportion to the actual awkwardness and derpiness involved. That said, IMO there are a few main reasons people can be interested in first-time scenes. They are pretty different!

One is the kind of dominating, possessive idea of "claiming" someone's first time. This is pretty squicky, but in the kind of game where some fans are into corrupting and/or owning characters, I suppose it's natural for people to be into it.

Another is the emotional response, to want to care for (or be cared for by) someone special at a particularly intense moment in their life and make it as good as it can be. This still draws on the "silly mystique" - first times aren't usually very fun either way, and "giving" or "taking" them really shouldn't be that big a deal - but it's less squicky and more understandable. It's the "wholesome perspective" that you mention before.

And then there's the idea that either your character is the NPC's one and only, or vice versa, or both. Some people are into that, too.

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
For me, the virginity/defloration kink stems from "oooh, I love overstimulation/characters being overwhelmed during sex" and that's an easy way to go for that. Also more opportunities for premature ejaculation/multiple orgasms, etc. So for some, or at least me, it's a lot of peripheral kinks that are involved and made easier to access.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I think it's the excitement of introducing someone to something awesome for the first time and seeing their reaction. Like if you met someone who had never eaten ice cream before, you'd probably want to take them to get some ice cream. Or if someone you're friends with has never seen your favorite movie, you'd tell them "you gotta see it!" and probably be more excited about it than they are haha.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
One thing about Champion virginity scenes (aside from whether writers have an interest in doing them in the first place) is the return on time investment. Unless they're roleplaying it for a specific reason (like I am with one Champ waiting for Ryn's cage to come off) the vast majority of players are likely to lose all their relevant virginities early on, so the further into the game you have to go to see any particular scene, the less likely it is that there will be players in a position to see it and so the less sense it makes to account for it. Some writers might because they're into it, others won't.

Meanwhile very few of the companions are virgins so there's not much there to write about. I think Ryn is the only one who hasn't had real sex of some sort before meeting the Champ and Cait is the only one who has something they haven't done that's treated as a Big Deal. Okay, there's also Brienne, who's a virgin as Brienne but she's a pretty unusual case. Maybe Einen will be based on what we've seen, but that's in the future. So aside from Brienne, Ryn's first time getting to use her penis and Cait's anal scenes that were just added, there isn't much there to hang a scene on.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I am personally not fan
One thing about Champion virginity scenes (aside from whether writers have an interest in doing them in the first place) is the return on time investment. Unless they're roleplaying it for a specific reason (like I am with one Champ waiting for Ryn's cage to come off) the vast majority of players are likely to lose all their relevant virginities early on, so the further into the game you have to go to see any particular scene, the less likely it is that there will be players in a position to see it and so the less sense it makes to account for it. Some writers might because they're into it, others won't.

Meanwhile very few of the companions are virgins so there's not much there to write about. I think Ryn is the only one who hasn't had real sex of some sort before meeting the Champ and Cait is the only one who has something they haven't done that's treated as a Big Deal. Okay, there's also Brienne, who's a virgin as Brienne but she's a pretty unusual case. Maybe Einen will be based on what we've seen, but that's in the future. So aside from Brienne, Ryn's first time getting to use her penis and Cait's anal scenes that were just added, there isn't much there to hang a scene on.
Actually, a lot of our companions do have virginal elements to them.
I think both Brint and Quint (if I remember right) are anal virgins along with Cait. I at least think so, since unlike Cait, they do not make a big deal out of it. Brint comments on how he never had more than a finger near his donut. And Quint, by Bubsies admission, only pitches so I assume he never tried it. Also going by his riming scene, I guess that is the case. Or, maybe his GF pegged him and he is ashamed to admit it. Now, unlike Cait, I do not think they make big deal out of it so no real point of writing it.
Brienne, as you said is a special case. She is basically entirely new character so she was a virgin in a few aspects. But even than, there was no real point of dwelling on it considering she has few things in common with Brint.
Ryn was basically confirmed by the way that her sister treated her. She was saving Ryns dick for there weeding night. She can go either way. I just hope that we are not forced to take her dick.
Einen is a virgin by Williams admisio do there is that. Again, I am assuming a lot of her, but considering what William wrote, there is going to be a process of breaking her in.
And finally Berwyn, with his new expansion and possibility of gaining a cunt he will be a virgin there. Again who knows.

But yeah, at the end of the day, taking someone virginity is not something I really pay attention to. Only time I really enjoy doing it is in fetishistic genderbend situations (ftm or mtf or gaining dick/vagina) since it is basically introducing the person to new sensations.

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Maybe in most cases the loss of virginity wouldn't be a big deal to a lot of creatures. Probably creatures like manticores and gnolls and such wouldn't care. But I can see some nasty, corrupted creatures such as Imps might take delight in taking the Champion's virginity. Even mocking them as they are taking it. Or the cultists...perhaps they even have ceremonies for taking one's virginity to increase the power of their cult.

It doesn't have to be in every scene. But from time to time, I think it would be worth a mention or two.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
I'd love for more male npc relationships. With the exception of brint I can't really think of any male characters off the top of my head that can become your boyfriend or husband. And outside of dating and the christmas scene that hasn't been explored much either.

Lemme love on some cute boys.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
I'm kind of hoping for Mayternity that a certain marefolk Chieftan will be able use her big dick on the Champion to impregnate them. And a wingless manticore, too. Last but not least (but probably not going to happen, due to size issues) a lonely Frost Pupper needs to be able to make puppies with the PC. Well, not needs to, but it would be nice.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Seconded on Marefolk Mama doing the impregnanting but didn't she say she can't have more kids not since the whole being captured and used as a sex toy by the centaurs (did I spell that right?) Ooh PC being impregnated by Evelyn? I love her character. Very dominant but caring (definitely nothing like Sera from TiTs).

Karamaru

Jan 31, 2021
Has this been asked before I'm not sure but can we turn the flame knight and dancer into ice type summons?