Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
TIL Scotland has islands.

Scotland has tons of islands, hell thanks to Loch Ness (Yes where the monster is from) Scotland is almost split in two with the Highlands being their own island. Though most of the islands are very empty and rugged, nice to look at but not stay at for long.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah but-nevermind.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
*Cracks knuckles* Right.

I've completed most of a new and suitably ridiculous Carrie n Cora scene that I wrote up on the side, however after mulling over a few threads I think it would definitely be worth my while going back and modifying all of their scenes so they are available to anyone with the Pheromone Cloud perk, rather than just Treated guys. Little book-end project I will do once I'm done with Plantation Quest.

TIL Scotland has islands.

A great deal of them, my friend. If you know where to look you can find deserted beaches on them like this:

IMG_20160914_115713.jpg

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I've completed most of a new and suitably ridiculous Carrie n Cora scene that I wrote up on the side, however after mulling over a few threads I think it would definitely be worth my while going back and modifying all of their scenes so they are available to anyone with the Pheromone Cloud perk, rather than just Treated guys. Little book-end project I will do once I'm done with Plantation Quest.

That would be very much appreciated :D  

Btw. Does anyone now any other scenes/dialogue which are dependant on having the pheromone perk?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Looks nice, what was the weather like when you visited?

More or less what you can see there. It was limpid blue skies and a beautiful breeze the day we left, naturally.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Dom So's doc should link to this as well, so people are aware of what they're missing.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
A great deal of them, my friend. If you know where to look you can find deserted beaches on them like this:

View attachment 4983

Glad to have you back, NS. Hopefully, you have fully recharged your batteries and regained enough of your Sanity meter to deal with the FenForums again.

That beach sure looks nice. Makes me want to ditch everything and go on a wild tourism spree somewhere around the White or Baltic Sea.

Jopin

Mar 29, 2016
So the bothrioc are done and awaiting implementation. Since the dominatrix is in backburner backburner and not orphans that means it will eventually be done right?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So the bothrioc are done and awaiting implementation.

Yes. Gedan has agreed to code them in when she gets the time, but it's impossible to say when that will be.

Since the dominatrix is in backburner backburner and not orphans that means it will eventually be done right?

*Hopefully*. The person who funded the bothrioc initially has an expressed an interest in funding that, too. I'd like to do it because it would round off the bothrioc nicely.

Jopin

Mar 29, 2016
Good to hear it's fairly likely to get done at some point. Wish I had enough money to commission things of that size myself.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Reading the Bothrioc, Ara Ke Ki and WOOMB, getting hyped for all these treats.

I'm curious about one thing though. I wonder how Ara or Sera would react to multiple doms. Especially after WOOMB.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'm curious about one thing though. I wonder how Ara or Sera would react to multiple doms. Especially after WOOMB.

Are Kei's cultural background means they don't really understand the concept of having more than one dom, but then what they don't know...

Sera jokes about you being a mega slut all the time, and kind of frames her domination of you as necessary given your propensity for spreading your legs for whoever asks. I think she'd like it if she were your only mistress, but given she's flagrantly polyamarous herself it's an implicit "don't ask, don't tell" deal.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I think she'd like it if she were your only mistress, but given she's flagrantly polyamarous herself it's an implicit "don't ask, don't tell" deal.

I think Sera is much closer to just being sexually promiscuous rather than properly polyamorous, because she tries really hard to frame all of her relationships as existing outside of romantic affection of any sort.

And that's totally not just my desire to nitpick at the part author's vision that undermines Sera's status as wifu...

Oh, and I would like to ask if you still consider the Bothrioc crew-member NPC project overly ambitious and not worth bothering with?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Oh, and I would like to ask if you still consider the Bothrioc crew-member NPC project overly ambitious and not worth bothering with?

Probably, unless someone funded it. Shax left some notes about this Inaya character and we talked a little about it, but there's no writing done for them at all. From what I can remember she was some sort of aide to Ara and the latter would rather bluntly try to set you up with her once you got deep into egg-sluttery, so that would all have to be rethought. I see the Dominatrix mob as being the missing piece of the bothrioc jigsaw currently, particularly as that's about a third written already.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Part 2 of Mhen'ga Quest is mostly done now, with the completion of the snek gangbang. As said before I may put in a slightly more consensual version later as part of the post-quest gubbins, but we'll have to see about that because this project is sprawling as is.

In other news, I got Jacques to change how the Carrie 'n Cora scenes are triggered from needing to be Male Treated to just needing the Pheromone Cloud perk. Obviously there's only one way to get that currently, but hopefully this will enable peeps to get at those treats without having to buy into the bull in the future.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Actually, before it was triggerable by anyone treated and with a penis.

Source: I triggered their scenes by having a female treated herm.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Actually, before it was triggerable by anyone treated and with a penis.

Source: I triggered their scenes by having a female treated herm.

That might be because there wasn't an actual way to track whether or not Steele had gotten the Male Treated variation of the Treatment, so I had to make the check a bit more broadly by letting it check if the character was Treated and if they had a penis. It might also have been possible that I made the check that way for testing, but forgot to have changed it to specifically look for the pheromone perk. With the new update, it has now been changed to more appropriately match if the character has a penis and if they are emitting pheromones (currently valid are Pheromone Cloud perk or wearing Allure body spray).

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
In other news, I got Jacques to change how the Carrie 'n Cora scenes are triggered from needing to be Male Treated to just needing the Pheromone Cloud perk. Obviously there's only one way to get that currently, but hopefully this will enable peeps to get at those treats without having to buy into the bull in the future.

Woo hoo, awesome!

That might be because there wasn't an actual way to track whether or not Steele had gotten the Male Treated variation of the Treatment, so I had to make the check a bit more broadly by letting it check if the character was Treated and if they had a penis. It might also have been possible that I made the check that way for testing, but forgot to have changed it to specifically look for the pheromone perk. With the new update, it has now been changed to more appropriately match if the character has a penis and if they are emitting pheromones (currently valid are Pheromone Cloud perk or wearing Allure body spray).

Ooh Allure spray also being a viable option sets up an interesting precedent. Hopefully this bodes well for a glorious future of new scent play content.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Jacques00: Haha, wasn't complaining or anything; loved procing the scenes as a herm.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Allure body spray? Not bad I though only Pheromone Cloud would be needed here ^^

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Would I have to wear allure everytime I approach Carrie for a BJ? Or just the first 1 or 2 times?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
think you might just have to the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If it have in scenes set to make check everytime PC picking sex options with Carrie it would mean PC need wear it each time.