What Species is your Steele?

xVff12

Jul 21, 2016
Personally, having a huge nerd crush on Ahri (From League of Legends), my Steele is a human female with black hair, fox-ears, and 9 white tails. (Does ear-color reflect hair-color or fur-color, I wonder?). I'm reading responses to other topics and seeing so many wonderful combinations of species and such to make some really interesting PC's. What are some of your favorite/most interesting combinations, or do you have a reason for staying strictly one species, such as human?

Last edited by a moderator:

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
My main Steele is currently a Leithan/Gryvain/Hrad/Plant Combo. It's actually kind of disturbing in a sexy way.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Full Ausar boy all around excluding the parasitic tailcock (Couldn't resist, those just open up some rather fun sex scenes, a knotty tail too because I like knots and I feel it fits), and I'm going to try and keep it that way for the whole game. I pretty much never play as anything else.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Mine's is a demonic herm succubus kui-tan with demon horns, wings, eyes, etc.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
I personally enjoy the Gryvain, Demon, and Nyrean transformations. They... they're interesting when they stack.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Gryvain/Leithan Taur - for taur fetish and testing; Gryvain/Naga combo - the main version of the previous character; Plantgirl/Fairy combo for my Spess Druid, with all the symbyonts I could get; Kaithrit/Cowgirl, because damn both NPC examples of that turned out to be extremely hot. Shame I can't make the cat parts fluffy, but I can always try and write it myself.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
Mostly demon with a little vanae, a fox gentail, and ram horns. Not super exotic for all the work it took now that I think about it lol.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I usually go after a specific theme, such as fox or plant, with it being either half human or full anthro.  Depends on my mood when i'm going through the savescum.  

I pick up neat stuff from other tfs like myr venom, it goes without saying.  

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
One is a full on human demon morph. Another is a treated Leithan with hooves for legs and big ass horns. An ongoing one is gonna be a dryad/gel girl morph + some other things perhaps. And my main Steele is a human turned Ausar, but I plan to turn him into a kitsune with the ears and the tails.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Half-Ausar with Vanae Markings and milk. I toy with the idea of getting tiny bat wings, nubby horns, and demon heels but never keep them as I like my Steele being at least slightly "normal" instead of being the cause of a big fuss even before her lineage is stated.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
my Steele is a human female with black hair, fox-ears, and 9 white tails.

Aside good inspiration for Steel form...well even without race that are space kitsunes ingame nad their TF you already making PC into kitsune. Kudos

PS. Your thoughts on Arcade or Academy skin? (Well I expect you got them all anyway even the one of limited edition and already rank 7 :laugh: )

Ahri... erm... from what I've read on the internet isn't she basically a foxy sexy slut?

Wasn't it mostly on more hentai oriented sites where she like all other female LoL champs are made into insatable sluts? xD

Mine's is a demonic herm succubus kui-tan with demon horns, wings, eyes, etc.

*Looking at avator then back on desc* Yeah totaly not like Uru from FoE? xD Jk but at least it's nice to see someone liking FoE to that degree to make TiTS PC as one of FoE npcs ^^

Oh well time for my boring PC...he usualy goes for little bit of Naleen cuz...not yet TF's I want to use on him (yes you all read right I still waiting for worthy TF item to use on my PC as current ones not live up to my expectations :D ) As for female version... Bovinum/Gryvain/some of Etis kitsune-like TF all mixed up and shaked with lil bit of Dumbfuck or Treatment ^^

xVff12

Jul 21, 2016
Wasn't it mostly on more hentai oriented sites where she like all other female LoL champs are made into insatable sluts? xD

Her lore, and in-game sounds, abilities, and behavior all indicate that she seduces men, then has sex with them to steal their essence. It's never explicitly stated, but It's pretty well implied, unlike say, Cait or Ashe who's lore is clean.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Steele on my main file is a treated(amazon) half-gryvain, she's a well over seven feet tall with the usual features complementary of a half-gryvain, but with a cow tail and horns.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
My main Steele has taken the human-vanae-alien hybrid-nyrea-alien hybrid-gryvain-alien hybrid route so far. She currently sports the following parts by race;

• Vanae: markings, milk, ears and female loins
  • Nyrea: body chitin
  • Naleen: teeth
  • Raskvel: tongue
  • Gryvain: wings, eyes and horns
  • Demon: arms and legs
  • Additionally, I edited her male bits (technically, a demonic penis and another gryvain one)

Why did I choose this? I don't want to play a furry Steele, i kinda like scalies and I want my Steele to feel pleasure and fend for herself when weapons do nothing.

Doombot

Mar 5, 2016
Female Taurs all the way,  Horse-taur, Cow-taur, Lethian, Fox-taur with 9 tailcunts, even had a cute small  Raskvel-taur.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Visually mostly naga (naleen) but there's a LOOOOT going on in mine.

Vanae: Markings, ears, vaginas(3).

Gryvain: Eyes, wings(four), horns(goat I envision them as ram's), Clits (12).

Naleen: Lower body(tail), genital slit.

Ice Fox: tails (9 furry prehensile, tailcocks), androgenous muzzled face, arms, 8 A cup honeypot breasts.

Myr: Antennae.

Raskavel: Tongue.

Other: Fur/Scale color = glowing blue. Penises (Gryvain, Nyrean, Naga) and there's more like the 8' long black hair.

P.S.: Yes, I'm aware that I'm the definition of chimera and working on that whole swiss-army groin. But it's my avatar-like-thing, and I'm gonna own it :p pretty sure that if I rework it in the future I'll turn the cocktails into cunttails.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
My main used to be a half-kaithrit futa with a cunt-tail, but I recently lost that save.

My new main is an 8' amazon (suit) gryvain-kaithrit hybrid shemale with a cunt-tail and enough Lactaid-brand mods to make Lerris blush. Oh, and a double dose of Anusoft, which I recently discovered and is the best TF in the game. :p

CrowgoesCaw

Jul 14, 2016
From what I remember, My steele was a half-kaithrit with a naleen style face, zil arms and a glorious set of six wings. That's basically it besides having a foot-long cat cock.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
My Steele is going to be a Cowmazon with all of the amazon bits pushed to the limit.

Also a dick.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, and a double dose of Anusoft, which I recently discovered and is the best TF in the game. :p

Hypermilky for best perk. :thumbsup:  

Glad you're both enjoying my work.

I default to an alicorn girl with both of the above, typically mixing in a few alien traits like vanae marks and naleen arms, often a zil tongue and honey.  I've become fond of a gabilani pussy with some pumping.  Cock of choice is typically a knotted horsecock, though I prefer it smaller and with smaller balls than the Synthsheath.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Start out as a half-Kathrit but that never lasts long, dragon eyes, horns, and wings. Naleen face, fangs, claws and fur, Vanae markings