Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus groans. His orgasm is so close... So close! His eyes roll back into his head as he groans and cums, slamming his hips into her, finally hilting as his orgasm boils over and his dicks practically explode with cum. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh'na squeals into the kiss, her insides working to milk every last drop of cum out of Dryvus. Her stomach rapidly swells under the assault but her tight muscles and trim body wont' allow her to get any bigger and soon copious amounts of cum are pouring out from between their locked genitals.

Altra, being an opportunist, comes over with a several vials and starts catching the streams as they drip down.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus breaks the kiss, but stays with his forehead pressed to hers. "If you wanna slap me, go right ahead..." He murmurs, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Panting for breath, she just gives him a mildly annoyed look before patting his cheek a few times. "Better this time, I was ready for it...though I have to say your production is amazing. I imagine you feel rather swollen if you don't get off several times a day." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah I do. Gets a little painful if I don't cum at least maybe... Three, four times a day at least." He slowly draws his dicks out of her, then kisses her again, picking her up off the counter and walking back to the room, gently setting her down on the bed. "Rest awhile, then get ready. We should leave soon." He says, sitting down next to her and stroking her head. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As per usual, the kiss knocks any resistance out of her and she simply nods her head, dozing off as he pets her.

"Geeze, to go all weak in the knees from a simple kiss...what a strange fetish."

"Coming from the pain slut, she is rather tame....."

"Do you like my tail up your ass or something?"

"Oh stop it you two, masters tongue is to die for, she is just extra sensitive to it is all."

They both look at Willow, surprised she actually spoke up for once.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus laughs. "Yes, well, I'm to die for!" He says, winking. "But I have to admit, it is rather pleasurable for the receiver. It practically acts as another pair of fingers."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ten minutes pass and Kresh'na is back on her feet again. The girls pack up their things and are ready to move out.

"so, up to the snow land boss?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. Up to the snow land or bust. And I prefer we don't bust." He says, picking up his gear and heading out towards the north gate, and from there to the snowlands. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It takes a day and a half of travel but they soon come upon the northern gate. with a quick tug of the lever the gate opens and the party moves through. Instantly they are braced by cold winds and constant snowfall. Thankfully everyone is dressed properly so the impact is lessed by a great deal. A sign is stuck in the floor that reads. "Frostnip village, north west. Crystal Caves, north east. Wild Lands, north."

"Frostnip Village...that is where Isabelle lives right?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"It is." Dryvus whoops and whirls around, enjoying the freezing cold. He has a mischievous thought. He kneels down to the ground, looking for all the world like he was checking the ground for tracks. Instead, he rolls up a ball of snow, then immediately turns and tosses it at Frasia, smacking her square in the face. "Snowball fight!" He yells, laughing. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You're dead meat boss!" She quickly balls up a snowball and pelts him in the butt with it.

Altra doesn't waste this chance and quickly pelts Frasia in the back with a snowball.

Willow laughs and moves to the side, building a tiny snowman.

Kresh'na stands watch for trouble as the others indulge themselves.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus gathers up two more snowballs in his hands, pelting one at Altra and the other at Kresh'na. "Come on! Have some fun, Kresh!" He yells, an instant before he gets hit in the face with a snowball. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Kresh'na quickly scoops up some snow and begins pelting Dryvus with snowball after snowball.

Frasia is chasing Altra around with a large clump of snow.

"come back here you little greens slut!"

"Never! Not until you put that snow down!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus whoops and laughs, pelting snowballs at random, hardly picking targets. Everyone he sees is fair game!

~~~~~~Half an hour later~~~~~~

"Okay okay stop!" He says, laughing and holding a hand up. He immediately gets pelted with a few snowballs from Frasia and Kresh'na, who high five each other when they hit. Dryvus wipes the snow off his face, then grins. "Time to keep moving, girls!" He says, laughing and setting off in the direction of Frost Nip village. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The snow land lay barren around them 

7e076cce4498aa141927f7049789bff4.thumb.jpg.ad64cd0ac0892618d93d84cd94bab742.jpg

A constant gentle snow flows through the air as the group starts traveling north west to Frostnip village. Everything is so quite, so still in this place that all they can hear is the crunching of snow under their boots and their own breathing.

"Geeze boss, this place is kind of eerie isn't it?"

"What, is the big bad shark scared?"

"Why do you jab at me for everyone word I say?"

"Cause someone has to and I will gladly fill that role."

Frasia rolls her eyes and continues forward.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus smiles at the exchange, but Frasia is right. This place was a little too quiet... But nothing he could do about it. He keeps trudging onwards, his senses highly alert. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Progress is slow in the deep snow and on several occasions Frasia had to stop and push her face into Dryvus' chest to keep the cold off her weather sensitive skin. Finally, they can see Frostnip village in the distance.

iapwn.thumb.jpg.f384d4aed5fa5fd9a225ae47e690099d.jpg

A small village full of wooden buildings and covered in snow. There are no walls built around it as the harsh weather is barrier enough to stop hostile events. Smoke rises from various chimneys and the lights from inside windows shine brightly even from this distance.

"T-t-thank g-g-goodness. I'm f-f-freezing my t-t-tail off!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus just chuckles, his time spent in the mountains had long ago hardened him to the cold. "Come on. Let's go. We'll stop and ask for directions to Isabelle's house when we get there." He says, smiling and continuing on to the village, asking around for where a certain cow girl lived when he got there. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The village was populated mostly by pale skinned tall women with black hair and icy blue eyes. They do not walk around, but float a few inches off the floor. they all wear long white and blue kimonos and seem completely unphased by the cold. there are a fair number of morphs here, mostly hearty ones like owls, rabbits and other cold resistant people.

One of the floating women notices the party and moves over to them.

"Welcome to Frostnip village, home of the snow maidens. It is always a pleasure to have new guests. If you are looking for a place to stay, the Steaming Mug is the largest building in town with rooms for rent."

At the question of Isabelle she nods her head and points to the east. "Yes, the holstaurus you seek is just over there, her name is on the door so you can't miss it."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thank you so much. If it isn't impolite, could you kindly tell me exactly what you are?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The woman chuckles "so many people ask that. We are snow maidens, frost banshees, ice witches...whatever word suits you fancy the best. We have lived in these lands for as long as I can remember. We simply can not survive any other temperatures. Survival is key...as we have no men any more...so those of us here are the last of our race."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Something changed. Birth rates were leaning toward daughters and sons become more and more rare. After several decades the last male passed away and we were left with nothing but maidens. Many have come to try and help us....either by lust or genuine desire. None have succeeded. So we stay here in the hopes that we won't die out."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmhm. Who knows. I might give it a shot." Dryvus says, chuckling and walking off, heading to Isabelle's house, where he knocks in the door. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the soft patting of feet rings from behind the door before it slides open to reveal Amy the mouse girl. She has changed much since he last saw her. Her body has filled out and she now sports large D cup breasts, her fur holds a healthy shine to it and her ribs are no longer visible. Her time spent with Isabelle has done miracles for the poor girl.

"Oh! Dryvus right? It has been a while. Please come in, Mommy will want to see you!" She steps aside to let them in.

The house is a two story wooden cabin. Stepping inside is a large living room area with a fire crackling in the fire place. To the left were stairs leading up and a well stocked kitchen. Straight ahead is a hallway that has three doors, two on the left one on the right.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey Amy! Long time no see either! Wow, you've filled out." He pokes her breasts. "Last I checked, they weren't that big!" He says, chuckling. "So where's Issy?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Amy chuckles and closes the door behind them to keep the cold out. "Thank you! Mommy's milk has kept us healthy and strong! She is upstairs right now with Nat, I just came down to answer the door. Come on!" She heads back up the door, her now plush ass jiggling freely as she moves.

Frasia and Altra quickly move over to the fire place, sitting down and warming up. Willow and Kresh'na take a seat on the couch to relax.

"You go ahead boss...I want to warm up my tail!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sure sure. You guys chill out!" He says, chuckling, then facepalms, just realising what he said. He scrunches up his face and follows Amy. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the girls laugh uproariously as he leaves, the verbal blunder being easily caught by all of them.

Up the stairs is an open loft with a desk and several chairs, probably used as a small study. Off to the side are three more doors, one is slightly ajar and soft moans can be heard behind it. Amy moves inside first. "Mommy! Dryvus is here!"

Inside is the master bedroom, a large room with a queen sized bed, a dresser, a mirror, a window that looks out over town and a chest at the foot of the bed. On the bed is Isabelle, her back against the head board and a book in her hands. Natalie, the little bat girl, has also plumped up in all the right areas. Right now she has Isabelle's massive horse cock down her throat and is sucking at it vigorously.

"Oh Dryvus! What a pleasant surprise! Welcome to my humble home!"