Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It goes. The problem with big projects is there's not a lot I can update you guys with. Plantation Quest is about two thirds done now - I'm currently working my way through a small amount of writer's block before getting to all the possible resolutions. Once it's done this will be easily the biggest thing I've handed in to the game.

I was hoping to say that the Sera impregnation stuff was going to hit this week, but that's unfortunately been postponed indefinitely as part of some major rehaul of the Nursery.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
I am curious if subby Sera will have pregnancy stuff or if it's just for dommy Sera?  BTW  thanks for writing such great content Nonesuch, the plantation quest is sounding really interesting, I hope writers block and this amount of stuff doesn't wear you out. Stay happy, healthy and sane. :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I am curious if subby Sera will have pregnancy stuff or if it's just for dommy Sera?

That idea's been mooted a couple of times now. My chief aim with sub Sera is just get her into a state where she can be implemented - it's a lot of content as is, and attempting to add more to it (particularly something as significant as pregnancy) is unwise. But if someone commissioned me to do it after the initial sub stuff was in the game I wouldn't say no - as much as I think it would have to be handled very carefully.

BTW  thanks for writing such great content Nonesuch, the plantation quest is sounding really interesting, I hope writers block and this amount of stuff doesn't wear you out. Stay happy, healthy and sane. :)  

Thanks! It means a lot to read stuff like that.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

Ain't it a wonderful thing? :p

That idea's been mooted a couple of times now. My chief aim with sub Sera is just get her into a state where she can be implemented - it's a lot of content as is, and attempting to add more to it (particularly something as significant as pregnancy) is unwise. But if someone commissioned me to do it after the initial sub stuff was in the game I wouldn't say no - as much as I think it would have to be handled very carefully.

Thanks! It means a lot to read stuff like that.

I would have no problem with commissioning it like I have mentioned I would before :) , and I agree that it will require very careful handling...but I also think that (if the Sera Impregnation stuff is anything to go by.) that you will be able to do it very well. But having the sub Sera content out there for implementation first makes sense as a higher priority and if I remember her doc correctly she still needs ship related interactions after the training like other members of the crew right?

And yeah, the plantation stuff is shaping up to be one of the best quests in TiTS so far :D  thanks for all the hard work. 

One of the things I liked best was that the research and awareness of how the Zil work really makes a difference in the dialogue.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Send Nonesuch your money.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
But having the sub Sera content out there for implementation first makes sense as a higher priority and if I remember her doc correctly she still needs ship related interactions after the training like other members of the crew right?

I'd like to provide opportunities to allow her to be more than a fuck-puppet on your ship, yes. But since we're *still* without ship/crew mechanics, rn my intention is to make her something like an Anno-type merchant if invested in.

And yeah, the plantation stuff is shaping up to be one of the best quests in TiTS so far :D  thanks for all the hard work. 

Thanks! I am going to try and push through this block today and this weekend since I have the time and yes, I think it's going to be a good addition once it's finally done (and somebody is dragged over kicking and screaming to code it).

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'd like to provide opportunities to allow her to be more than a fuck-puppet on your ship, yes. But since we're *still* without ship/crew mechanics, rn my intention is to make her something like an Anno-type merchant if invested in.

A tf merchant perhaps? Would be nice to have an onboard supply of TF's so we don't have to return back to Tavros whenever we want to change ourselves.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh well Sera been shaped into second onboard merchant... that sound... interesting even if we not even know when we can start throwing dosh at NS without anything for expanding current ship menager yet :/

Been tf merchant...well she could be since she already been running shop with mods. But would it ean she also buy only tf's from PC? Anno I think got quite wide range of stuff she can buy from PC. For sure somehow no matter what kind of merchant onbard she ends up she may be more fav one for me over Anno ^^

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Thanks! I am going to try and push through this block today and this weekend since I have the time and yes, I think it's going to be a good addition once it's finally done (and somebody is dragged over kicking and screaming to code it).

Would people coming over and making suggestions/edits help you with that.

Since it initially got completely under the radar, I'd like to thank you for writing the Storm Lancer. The header image got me instantly sold on his premise, the Spess Dranei (Spaceception?) are an awesome race I kinda forgot about, even though they could have been even cooler if the had a pseudo-Russian accent. He is also the second character you wrote that manages to rock a pretty hardline and weird mentality with plenty of sexist, chauvinistic, and 'might makes right' attitudes thrown in, that still manages to come across as a cool person to hang around.

Oh, and thank you for not locking up even most of your old docs despite regularly having to deal with reckless/shitposting comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

Cool, she'd make a very useful merchant to have alongside Anno on the TF department with Anno taking care of tech. I imagine that if she and Reaha ever met, Sera would be utterly contemptuous of the way the brothel manager had used Reaha, at least on a "That is not how a dom or a business person should act." But I'm with you on the annoyance at the lack of ship/crew mechanics. 

And no problem, it's a relatively simple premise that shows a lot of depth and detail which really add to the immersion and enjoyment. You can just barrel through...but the truly satisfying ending is there to reward those who pay attention and explore

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Would people coming over and making suggestions/edits help you with that.

You are of course very weicome to, but no. It's just two necessary sex scenes I can't find the groove for at all. I've just got to power through them.

Since it initially got completely under the radar, I'd like to thank you for writing the Storm Lancer. The header image got me instantly sold on his premise, the Spess Dranei (Spaceception?) are an awesome race I kinda forgot about, even though they could have been even cooler if the had a pseudo-Russian accent. He is also the second character you wrote that manages to rock a pretty hardline and weird mentality with plenty of sexist, chauvinistic, and 'might makes right' attitudes thrown in, that still manages to come across as a cool person to hang around.

It's not really surprising he flew under the radar, given he's male, a mob and not in the game yet. I think if you're going to do machismo well, the guy's gotta own it - the presumption of confidence and assertiveness has to have some basis tangible to the player, it's not just him being an arsehole.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You are of course very weicome to, but no. It's just two necessary sex scenes I can't find the groove for at all. I've just got to power through them.

Well, best of luck to you, then.

It's not really surprising he flew under the radar, given he's male, a mob and not in the game yet. I think if you're going to do machismo well, the guy's gotta own it - the presumption of confidence and assertiveness has to have some basis tangible to the player, it's not just him being an arsehole.

I'm sure that if people were aware of how amusing his interactions and dialogue are, or how cool his fight is, more of them would have been interested, male or not.

I was also going to point out that the other character that potentially treats the player with a great deal of sexism is Ramis, but then I remembered that just like with Nyrea, Kaithrit women are just simply swapped with men when it comes to their brand of sexist behavior.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

Actually now that I finally read up on the storm lancer, I do find him an interesting enemy encounter, I like how he treats me with respect if I beat him as a woman and how giddy he gets at finally besting me should he win a fight and I'm at Honor level 2. While not my usual cup of tea, I liked him enough that once he's in the game I'll search him out.

By the by, how exactly does that jetpack fight scene work? Does he only fly into the sky if I have one equipped? Or is me having one just lets me continue to fight him melee style.

I'm sure that if people were aware of how amusing his interactions and dialogue are, or how cool his fight is, more of them would have been interested, male or not.

Thanks for pointing him out for me Nik, wouldn't have checked if you didn't mention him.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I actually checked out the Storm Lancer as a way to see how to write combat NPCs and thought he was a pretty cool character. A male that isn't a one-dimensional sexbot.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
90 pages and 33,000 words later the finishing line is hoving into sight for Plantation Quest - the outcomes are by and large done and dusted. There's a ton of incidental stuff I want to do, like carry through Darnock's promise of combat consumables, naleen pit repeats, being able to use the ancestor stone instead of the platinum to get into Taivra's Fortress and better aftermath chats with Able, but I really want to pull this into a finished state now.

The main thing remaining is bonks with Quinn, which should be fun.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
90 pages and 33,000 words later the finishing line is hoving into sight for Plantation Quest - the outcomes are by and large done and dusted. There's a ton of incidental stuff I want to do, like carry through Darnock's promise of combat consumables, naleen pit repeats, being able to use the ancestor stone instead of the platinum to get into Taivra's Fortress and better aftermath chats with Able, but I really want to pull this into a finished state now.

The main thing remaining is bonks with Quinn, which should be fun.

What about when you lose to Kane that part is blank 

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Thanks again for the hard work and great quest and plot therein, here's to more great moments on planet of bees and tentacle ladies...and cat nagas :p

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
might very well be too stupid to find them but can somebody link the "catalogues of smut" of the other devs?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Only Nonesuch is allowed to have a catalogue because something something brexit trade rules.

@Arhon: You and me both, fam. Nonesuch hates femdom though. Jk, it's because she relies on ship mechanics which aren't in the game yet.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
might very well be too stupid to find them but can somebody link the "catalogues of smut" of the other devs?

@Couch, @Wsan et al have their own main threads, but they haven't been bumped since the change-over. I imagine they're pretty easy to find.