Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aww poor noobie in his zeal for shitposting as his nickname says forgot I wrote "But why I feel it may not come before X-mas?"

I never had high expectations for it been done before X-mas so next time check the source you quote before cutting small part of the content to justify your thesis, ok @noobsaleh ?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Alright, everyone cough up some money for sub Sera. I'll put down at least $50.

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Get better NS (own health is more important over writing for us starved for mo(r)e Sera) and keep us from time to time updated when some progress on prepairg Sub Sera will be done ^^

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I should clarify that my post wasn't a joke or shitpost for once. I actually have spoken to Nonesuch about this and am interested in splitting with 1 or more of you guys. I believe @argenten expressed interest before, for example.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Depends how much it will cost in total for it may add some $ too. I think even after noob and argenten dotation there will be still some missing sum that someone else can jump in to fill...

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
:toot: Plantation Quest is done pending edits, revisions and/or Fen flat out refusing to put it in the game! :toot:

At roughly 42k words this isn't quite the biggest thing I've ever written on my own, but as a lot of Whitney quest was repetition in the sex scenes I think they're comparable. It'd be great if I had one or two people trawl through it for edits - even if it's just the bits you want to fap to - before I hand it to Fen for review. Thanks to the people who already did, and I hope people enjoy it when it gets into the game circa 2026!

Whooohooo! all hail the awesome quest completion! Great job Nonesuch, really. And onto Sera sub, can't wait to make the hot demon waifu mine *dramatic pose*

I should clarify that my post wasn't a joke or shitpost for once. I actually have spoken to Nonesuch about this and am interested in splitting with 1 or more of you guys. I believe @argenten expressed interest before, for example.

indeed I am, Sub Sera's is a "I'm throwing money at the screen here people" moment for me.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Just pottering with things whilst waiting for the other half of the current commission bunce to come through. I've got most of the most terrible, gratuitous bad end imaginable written up. I've also started working on enabling traps to work at Beth's - and through it enabling PCs to get the exact same treatment Del got.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Just pottering with things whilst waiting for the other half of the current commission bunce to come through. I've got most of the most terrible, gratuitous bad end imaginable written up.
...I´m intrigued...
I´m interested to see just how terrible this can be.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Great year for smut coming up, folks.

Reactions: Zavos

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Knowing GNS it will terriblue like really terriblue ^^

And got no damn idea what year the one poster above me talking about o_O

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
nonesuch u know i love u but u really need to learn programming and start formatting your docs with a different work ethic

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
nonesuch u know i love u but u really need to learn programming and start formatting your docs with a different work ethic

You're going to have to qualify that. No coder I've given my work to has expressed frustration with it to me, although plenty have given suggestions which I've always tried to incorporate.

I wouldn't know C# from a hole in the ground, however if I can get my finances sorted out I aim to change that next year.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I saw the Bothrioc are starting to get added into the game... pretty excited for that.

I don't have a clear idea when Gedan will code the rest of it, but apparently most of the eggnancy and Ara Kei are close to completion.

Reactions: bujjj

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So I'm actually running Fazian's content for the first time due to using a male build, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to actually use his dances. The document talks about adding a Begin Dance button, which I can't find, so I assume there's a different activation method.

Reactions: Ormael

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So I'm actually running Fazian's content for the first time due to using a male build, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to actually use his dances. The document talks about adding a Begin Dance button, which I can't find, so I assume there's a different activation method.

Gedan opted not to include them because she wanted to rebuild the tease system first. I keep meaning to nudge her about it because yeah, gaping and unexplained hole there.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Good god. So many commission requests came in over the Christmas break. Kind of feel like people are throwing money at me and I'm wearing boxing gloves atm. Got to get cracking on with this Sera slave shizz pronto.

Reactions: argenten

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So Sera enslave path is fully paid by godsent peoples or still there could be some amount of cash sent to make you work faster on it?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Happy New Year to you, NS. :toot:

Wish you to find the right balance between getting all that money people are throwing at you and the amount of writing you can engage in while still finding it a thoroughly enjoyable and satisfying hobby.
And to get a stupidly generous commission to right something that will be 100% aligned with your fetishes.

Get the hint people. Screw all those upstarts, let NS handle all your lovey-dovey and/or trap abuse commissions.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can definitely still send him beer money though.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Happy New Year to you, NS. :toot:

Wish you to find the right balance between getting all that money people are throwing at you and the amount of writing you can engage in while still finding it a thoroughly enjoyable and satisfying hobby.
And to get a stupidly generous commission to right something that will be 100% aligned with your fetishes.

Get the hint people. Screw all those upstarts, let NS handle all your lovey-dovey and/or trap abuse commissions.

Thank you, Nik! I too am hoping this year will be productive. Although not today, because I'm hanging like a dog.

You can also do this.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015

Ooooh, can we give Sera beer money? I'm not sure we've ever seen her really sloshed and I think sub Sera would make a silly and funny drunk, trying to hold on to her hard attitude but constantly slipping out moments of affection and cuddling and other "Busted!" moments.