Nonesuch's Catalogue of Smut

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The Plantation Quest sounds really fun! It's a good thing none of the tribesmen noticed Steele kidnapping Zil to make new gene mods.

They probably belong to a different tribe. [/handwave]

Hi Nonesuch, i would like to ask about Dommy hand so-content. Is it on backburners backburner because other commissions cut in or is it waiting until the hand so-recruiment is added in the game?
I Loved the bothrioc-content and cannot wait more of your works.

The latter. I don't want to steam on with more HS content until the foundation work I've done for her is in the game, and that has to wait until Fen finally turns his attention to ship mechanics. There is a lot of commission interest in her, particularly her dom side, so I wouldn't worry about it not getting produced in due course.

And thanks!

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im wondering if the abandonment of the mpreg station would there ever be anything to do with getting a mpreg perk?
alos im loving the sub sera stuff my dom stele is gonna love her to bits x3

Last edited:

voltlunok

Jan 9, 2017
Sooooo, long time faceless lurker, joined today to just say two things here. First off, love a lot of the work you put out, it's some of my favorite stuff! So thanks a ton for those lovely faps.

Secondly and I apologize if this has been asked before or has been answered else where (Or if this is just being asked in the entirely wrong thread...), Going over the Sera Enslavement Doc, I was wondering if there will be an option to get Sera as a crew member without enslaving her? Cause I enjoy being her play thing and don't wanna really turn the tables but would still enjoy bringing her along.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
If she's still top dob...why would she want to leave? From her pov it makes no sense to give everything up to join her pet when her pet can more easily come to her.

Don't get me wrong, I can see why you would want to bring along your fav dom and all :p just from a story pov I have trouble seeing how it'd work.

Reactions: EmperorG

voltlunok

Jan 9, 2017
If she's still top dob...why would she want to leave? From her pov it makes no sense to give everything up to join her pet when her pet can more easily come to her.

Don't get me wrong, I can see why you would want to bring along your fav dom and all :p just from a story pov I have trouble seeing how it'd work.
I feel like if you spun it off the post breeding stuff, there are some ways to spin it, where she would want to tag along with you. Plus she could decide to go mobile shop ala Anno (Different circumstances I know but possibilities.) She could also probably make some half baked "I just wanna make sure you're doing your job right." excuse to tag along.

I think there are logical ways to add the option (I wish I could put them down in much more detail but its hella late and I'm running on little sleep here.) but I'd be rather sad if the only way to have Sera in my crew is to flip our relationship and making her into a sorta tsundere pet thing. Then it just wouldn't feel like Sera anymore, least to me I guess...

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
...meh, I can see where you are coming from. I'm perfectly happy with the flipping and see her core character still inherent in it (Nonesuch's too competent a writer to make his own characters OOC.), but I can see why you'd want the option for a dom Sera to join.

voltlunok

Jan 9, 2017
I have full faith that Nonesuch would keep the core of Sera there even if she had the tables turned on her but again, my opinion, it just wouldn't feel right but I guess that all comes down to different strokes for different folks. I am still awaiting to see it implemented, then see how it goes but I'd be giddy as a New Texan gal if there was an option to have a dom Sera crew member. Wait and see I guess, cause there is that Sera part 3 involving Jade on the back backburner.

Reactions: JDeko

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Well, to just through pointless ideas out..
Steele could invest in her shop (either a huge amount of credits or through owned favours?), allowing her to branch out.
The main shop will be handled by an employee while she comes along with you, where she sells her stuff on the planets you visit.
Why would she do that? To increase her publicity and probe for new shop locations..

Well, long story short, there are some ways to make her a follower which wold be (imho) in-character.
And since Nonesuch is a much better write than I am, he could easily do it if it conforms to his vision of Sera =)

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I have full faith that Nonesuch would keep the core of Sera there even if she had the tables turned on her but again, my opinion, it just wouldn't feel right but I guess that all comes down to different strokes for different folks. I am still awaiting to see it implemented, then see how it goes but I'd be giddy as a New Texan gal if there was an option to have a dom Sera crew member. Wait and see I guess, cause there is that Sera part 3 involving Jade on the back backburner.

Having a Domme living on your ship would just be the hottest thing ever... Well, having said Domme follow you everywhere [or Steele asking her if they can be lead to where they need to go by said Domme holding Steele's leash] and introducing you at all times as their pet would be THE HOTTEST thing but knowing whenever you go back to your Ship you'll be walking into handcuffs and all sorts of lewd toys and acts is still really damn sexy!

Reactions: Arhon

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I feel like if you spun it off the post breeding stuff, there are some ways to spin it, where she would want to tag along with you.
Successfully making a baby with you actually makes Sera leaving Tavros an impossibility. She may be irresponsible, immature, impulsive and outright a bad influence on your kawaii little demon spawn, but she still loves them for realz, yo.
Why would she ever travel with you to dangerous ass ends of the galaxy, losing the ability to spend time with them and risking to leave them complete orphans?

Though, not to be a complete party pooper, I'll say that, IMO, the amount of trust between Sera and PC that exists after you successfully finish her party event might be enough to convince her to deign Captain Steele with her constant presence. That is IF PC will find a very profitable business arrangement for her and will have more to their name than a shitty spess camper minivan. She might also refuse to cohabit with furry gals, which will result in an even harder choice for someone like me than naming the best puppyslut.

Last edited:

Hugsbutts

Jan 8, 2017

I dont know, Travelling with a pet seems much more intresting than sitting in your own 7/11 all day waiting.
Before the party she doesnt have much choice because of the money-situation but if that is resolved, She could hire someone to work there and start expanding to other planets.
Allthough im not sure how mods are actually made so she has her own little lab in tavros? That might be a bit of a plot hole :iiam:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Allthough im not sure how mods are actually made so she has her own little lab in tavros? That might be a bit of a plot hole :iiam:
I'm pretty sure she gets all her mods from manufacturers.
If she had a good amount of money she could easily expand into other planets.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sooooo, long time faceless lurker, joined today to just say two things here. First off, love a lot of the work you put out, it's some of my favorite stuff! So thanks a ton for those lovely faps.

Secondly and I apologize if this has been asked before or has been answered else where (Or if this is just being asked in the entirely wrong thread...), Going over the Sera Enslavement Doc, I was wondering if there will be an option to get Sera as a crew member without enslaving her? Cause I enjoy being her play thing and don't wanna really turn the tables but would still enjoy bringing her along.

Going to have to let you down gently on this one.

I know it seems there is a disparity involved here, where the doms get to have subby Sera on tap whilst the subs have to traipse back to Tavros in order to interact with her. Although this all evolved accidentally/because people commissioned it, I ultimately like the flavour this gives the content; that if you enslave her the relationship is entirely on your terms, whereas if you let her set the terms of the relationship you have to go to her. I've aimed to make this fair by giving sub PCs loads of unique content, whereas dom PCs *really* have to work hard to make it work at all (not to mention have to pay for it).

From in an in-character perspective, her sub path is basically about helping her get to where she wants to be in life - running a successful business, helping others achieve the same metamorphosis she did, and owning a harem of obedient bitches. It makes sense for Anno to join up with the PC because she's wasting her talents on a dead-end planet, but Sera has zero motivation to settle in to your space camper van once the Dark Chrysalis starts turning a profit.

I'm not saying it's impossible to create a motivation for her, but then there is the third and most blunt reason why I don't want to do this: it would be a lot of work. Which I feel would be better spent in a dozen other ways, particularly in creating more content for either path.

And thank you for your kind words - it's always great to hear from new people that they enjoy the stuff I do.

voltlunok

Jan 9, 2017
I know it seems there is a disparity involved here, where the doms get to have subby Sera on tap whilst the subs have to traipse back to Tavros in order to interact with her. Although this all evolved accidentally/because people commissioned it, I ultimately like the flavour this gives the content; that if you enslave her the relationship is entirely on your terms, whereas if you let her set the terms of the relationship you have to go to her. I've aimed to make this fair by giving sub PCs loads of unique content, whereas dom PCs *really* have to work hard to make it work at all (not to mention have to pay for it).

From in an in-character perspective, her sub path is basically about helping her get to where she wants to be in life - running a successful business, helping others achieve the same metamorphosis she did, and owning a harem of obedient bitches. It makes sense for Anno to join up with the PC because she's wasting her talents on a dead-end planet, but Sera has zero motivation to settle in to your space camper van once the Dark Chrysalis starts turning a profit.

I'm not saying it's impossible to create a motivation for her, but then there is the third and most blunt reason why I don't want to do this: it would be a lot of work. Which I feel would be better spent in a dozen other ways, particularly in creating more content for either path.
Well thank you for responding, first off, I see what you mean, I understand that ultimately you need to have the desire to write that stuff and forcing that option would take away from further content for both sides, guess in the end I was being a little greedy in my late night postings.

I still think with how you explained it, the option could be given to go either "You're MY bitch now." or "Let's keep things as they are." but that would be a ton of extra work that probably wouldn't come out as well as something you're more invested in and again, I guess comes out a little selfish. (Apologies if it does.) I await the new content nonetheless, since I sorta just play through everything. (So many characters for so many situations...)

And thank you for your kind words - it's always great to hear from new people that they enjoy the stuff I do.
And thank you for all the hard work you put into such fun content! I look forward to more of your work, do have a lovely day/evening/whatever time thingy you are having right now!

P.S! Apologies if this all comes off a little jumbled, to follow up with my late night posting, I'm now doing this with EARLY morning posting. So...if it reads weird, apologies for that. Have a good one!

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
@JDeko: Are you not into So?

What the guy with the fancy hat said. Hand So will fill that dom-spot on Steeles ship nicely. (Cant wait for it.)

Im a huge fan of Seras dom content and while I am a bit disappointed I also understand the reasoning Nonesuch gave.

...well, maybe Sera could "call" you in some way when the holodeck gets implemented? She does refer to you as her favorite pet at times and whats a dom to do when she had a bad day and no one handy for stress relief? I think holodeck scenes wouldnt be much more work than a scene somewhere else.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
...well, maybe Sera could "call" you in some way when the holodeck gets implemented? She does refer to you as her favorite pet at times and whats a dom to do when she had a bad day and no one handy for stress relief? I think holodeck scenes wouldnt be much more work than a scene somewhere else.

I could see that being a possible thing.

Prefer you to post this, since that is Koda/Shax's old very rambly and complicated plan that I'm not signed up for.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
For some reason all I can imagine is the player calling Sera asking to be insulted/degraded/treated like a pet over the phone while he/she gets banged by a hologram looking like Sera. (While Sera believes she's SO good that she can make you squeal in delight and orgasm at just her words, without knowing what exactly is going on, giving her quite the confidence boost)

I'm interested to see what fun the holodeck can bring us.

I'm also REALLY looking forward to Sera sub content btw. I once read part of the doc while it was still in the backburner and it looked really good.

Reactions: argenten

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Having a Domme living on your ship would just be the hottest thing ever... Well, having said Domme follow you everywhere [or Steele asking her if they can be lead to where they need to go by said Domme holding Steele's leash] and introducing you at all times as their pet would be THE HOTTEST thing but knowing whenever you go back to your Ship you'll be walking into handcuffs and all sorts of lewd toys and acts is still really damn sexy!
This guy/girl knows my fetish.

Also if you get 100-200 points at the Party where you go with Sera you are being added on Payroll.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016

Prefer you to post this, since that is Koda/Shax's old very rambly and complicated plan that I'm not signed up for.

I will be 100% honest with you.

I prefer Koda/Shax's plan over yours but i very much like yours too.

Its just Koda/Shax's plan explains things better.(This is the main reason i prefer Koda/Shax's Plan, they just.. explain it better :p )

Last edited:

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015

Hell yeah :D

For some reason all I can imagine is the player calling Sera asking to be insulted/degraded/treated like a pet over the phone while he/she gets banged by a hologram looking like Sera. (While Sera believes she's SO good that she can make you squeal in delight and orgasm at just her words, without knowing what exactly is going on, giving her quite the confidence boost)

Gee thanks, that made my imagination run wild. Now Im stuck with a picture of Steele walking through the streets at night wearing nothing but a coat, listening to the orders of her mistress on her headset.

"See those drunks over there?"

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Not everyone has Koda's...Kodaness.

@Nonesuch: Oh hey, I forgot about that. It's just as good; honestly the biggest issue with the original doc was the sheer number of scenes and word count. Even a barebones version would still be logistically complicated. Not that I'm saying you can't do it.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
What sort of black magic/ monetary payment/ powerful charm of my personality would convince/bribe/blackmail would get a demonic variant of the back tentacles like the cock-vine tail has?

Also Nonesuch you are my favourite contributor i love you please let me smell you

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
What sort of black magic/ monetary payment/ powerful charm of my personality would convince/bribe/blackmail would get a demonic variant of the back tentacles like the cock-vine tail has?

Think this would be relatively easy extension to Lucifier. @Jacques00 ?

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Added an edit that may show up in the next release. It should convert cockvine-type wings into "tentacle"-type wings, which should show up as being alien or demonic in appearance (again, these wing types are purely superficial at current).
-slides a wad of monopoly money over-
Make 'em purple, babe.
tumblr_mip4kgBlq21rgrri7o1_500.gif